Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:24 pm
"See you latter Jaci," Said the orange haired kitsu waving goodbye with a spatula "good work today you're getting a lot better, Keep it up!" the earthborn gave the angelic some encouragement.

User Image
Jaci smiled at Harriet fiving her a gentle nod of goodbye, she opened the door to the pastry shop and headed out with her daily bag of pastries she'd made. The Sandy skulls had been starting to shape up finally a bit more as in they wree actually holding their shape. Jacinta was pleased, she couldn't wait to share it with her siblings. She Wondered how they would react though they were probably starting to get busy with preparations in a few months. She'd hoped Harriet would let her take a few days off here and there to help her brothers prepare for the coming festivities.

Jaci wandered through town looking at some of the shops. She wanted to find something nice to cook her siblings. Jaci looked around the town for a bookstore. there was one wasn't there? she could have sworn. She left the market area and started looking at some of the stores, sure enough nestled among the buildings was a lovely bookstore.

Folding her wings delicately against her back, Jaci went up the steps and opened the Door to look inside. She didn't say a word but started to look for some cook books.

CryptidCat13

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:06 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fuu, was really getting into the book she was reading when she heard the door bell ring, She went to say welcome, but she bit her tongue. She shook her head and welcomed the beautiful kitstu into the shop.

"W-w-welcome! H-h-hope you find what you are looking for." She blushed and was trying to hide it with her book. What a stunning Kitsu! "If you need help, just ask, these books are really good, we have every kind you could want. We try to keep up to date, but also have classics. My name it Fuu, I'm here to serve!" She wasn't blushing and more so she put hr book down and smiled at her. She was so beautiful, was this her first crush? She didn't even know the kitsu, yet hear heart thumped out of her chest. She tried to calm down, this kitsu probably had better things to do then get scared about how Fuu was acting, how embarrassing. She came out from behind the desk to help, if she needed it.

"So do you have a specific book you are looking for? I will show you where that section is, horror, thrillers anything we have" She smiled and put her paw on the girls shoulder.  

CryptidCat13

Blessed Kitten

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:55 pm
Jaci's eyes shifted under her skull mask settling on the angelic at the counter who was hiding behind her book. What a strange reaction, Jaci wasn't sure how to describe it herself. Jaci gave a small nod acknowledging the kitsu behind the counter she wasn't sure how else to react.

Harriet, Jaci's boss and mentor had explained to Jaci some time ago how she wanted her counter run, and had given Jaci some tricks to do so she didn't have to be entirely vocal as she helped those who came for the baked goods. Jaci after all was a kitsu of few words. The way this kitsu she'd just met, spoke to her was strange, more than normal. Jaci knew she wasn't typical of any angelic but, she'd never had anyone react like that before. Perhaps she was scared of her skull mask?

The phrase that came after the kitsu's name startled her. Serve? like a servant? She wondered if the other kitsu was alright. Had she been hurt by someone? A concerned look crossed her face for a moment. Was there a ghost here perhaps? As Fuu seemed to continue talking, Jaci was about to look around for the ghost until she felt a paw on her shoulder. Jaci startled spread her wing to separate herself from the store clerk or owner holding tightly to the bag of pastries she held. She just wanted a cook book.

The angelic shook her head uncomfortably, she didn't want horror books or thrillers. She'd seen enough real ghosts being a shaman a book didn't really do it justice. Jaci pulled out a pastry from her bag and pointed to it.

CryptidCat13

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:07 am
Ice_Dragon_Demon

Fuu looked at the kitsu, maybe she doesn't talk? She wondered if she came on too strong? Duh of course she did, she was a stupid awkward kitsu. She barely had friends, this poor kitsu had to put up with her. She was so stupid for blushing and acting all, oh she's beautiful, the first time she met her. Gawd Fuu, you are going to die alone, because all you do is scare the good ones away with your awkward ways.

Fuu looked at the pastry and then smiled, "oh you want a cook book I'm assuming? We have tons to choose from!!!! Fallow me please, and you will find what you need I hope. She led the kitsu to the right corner of the shop and showed her a full book case of cook books. "Pastries, soups anything and you'd find it here, again my name is Fuu and I would love to help you. I love cooking too." And she really did, she used to cook for her mother when her mom got sick. But that was a long time ago.

"Well if you need any help, please come and get me, I love helping kitsu who need help. And I would like you to know that I think you would be a great cook or baker, I can sense it about you." Fuu smiled and walked back to the counter and picked up her book and pretended to read. The kitsu was so beautiful...... she felt so lonely, she shook her head and then started reading to get her mind off of the beautiful kitsu. She was being very wrong to that poor kitsu, she came on too strong and felt really bad for it. She probably lost her chance to even be friends. She sighed to herself and went back to reading.  

CryptidCat13

Blessed Kitten

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:54 am
Jaci folded her wing against her back again having a bit of space. Not that Jaci couldn't talk, she just chose not to. There wasn't really a point she didn't need to, she was capable of communicating just fine. Silence was also a way to understand someone better. Jaci realized quickly Fuu talked a lot. she listened politely, stepping out of the way and allowed Fuu pass and show Jaci the cook books. It was hard finding a time to interject as it was. Ah this was what she'd been looking for. Jaci carefully Placed the pastry back in the bag.

Staying a respectable distance away Jaci gave Fuu a nod, she would come and get her if she needed help. As of right now Jaci just needed room to breathe. She wasn't used to being smothered even by her siblings whom she loved dearly. this kitsu seemed nice a bit overzealous. Jaci perused through the books and picked a few. These might help her a bit. She wasn't really sure how to respond to the other kitsu's offer since she didn't really know her.

Jaci came up to the counter and placed the book on it signaling she'd take them. She placed a bit of silver on the counter as well in exchange for the books. The kitsu smiled and also offered Fuu a pastry if she wanted opening the bag to let Fuu put her paw in.

Jaci's family threw parties for the dead, and it was a respected time of remembrance and family. Jaci often helped as a shaman to communicate with the deceased. She'd seen enough actual ghosts to fill quite a book.

CryptidCat13

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:58 am
Ice_Dragon_Demon

Fuu pushed the money back to the kitsu. "This one is on me, ok? You can come back whenever you want to to get any kind of book." She smiled as the kitsu offered her a pastry. "Thank you" she reached in and took one. "My name is Fuu, and I hope to see you soon, you are very quiet, its interesting, I like that about you. But I hope you chat with me one day, when you feel like it. I'm pretty much always here. I hope you cook many good things with the books. " Fuu was a lil sad the kitsu was leaving, she wanted to ask her things and get to know her, but things don't always go the way youcwant them she guessed. She smiled at the kitsu, "Have a great day!" She took a bite of the pastry and was in heaven. "Omgosh these are so good, I wonder if you made these? Thank you again." She finished off the pastry then just smiled at the Kitsu, trying to be as normal as possible.  

CryptidCat13

Blessed Kitten

Role Play Space

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces