Craft: Weyrbrat

Physical Description:
    • 5'7"
    • Tousled, chin length black hair
    • Medium brown, freckled skin
    • Green eyes
    • Well worn, secondhand, adventure-friendly clothing
    • Muscley for a fourteen year old

Personality: Bherrus is an excited weyrbrat. An elated weyrbrat. A joyous weyrbrat. A helpful weyrbrat. He only stops smiling when he's sleeping, which might be annoying to some, but he has never heard anyone complain about it. It's not that no one has, he just isn't listening.

He is an innocent young man, rushing through life without any direction at all, and is content to obey those he has obeyed his entire life. Bherrus is not completely without smarts, doing decently enough in his studies, but he makes no effort to think critically about what he has learned and apply that knowledge to new circumstances. Instead, he has a tendency to spout things he has been taught and advice he's been given by people he looks up to as if they are automatic fact, especially if his statements correct something he perceives as wrong. Bherrus has no chill in situations like these, and most of the time he comes off as the odd combination of a clueless child and a know-it-all.

He loves exerting himself above all else, and the only true hobby he has is exercising in as many ways as there are muscles.

Positive Trait List: obedient, wholesome, athletic, optimistic
    Negative Trait List: vacant, naive, ambitionless, parrots others/know-it-all

History: His parents were blueriders. They only stayed at High Reaches long enough to drop him off and have never returned. That's all he knows. It's all he needs to know. He tells himself he doesn't care, and he truly doesn't most of the time, but he has an obvious fondness for the color and underneath his wide grin there is an expectant expression for any who have bonded to a dragon of that hue. He looks to them all as if they might be his parents, regardless of how young they are or how ill-suited.

Life at High Reaches is everything he could wish for, and he lives each day with the exuberance of an intrepid explorer. Stable duty? Awesome. Peeling tubers? Glad to help! Workouts? Yas! Bherrus is a sweetheart and rarely causes trouble because, 1) he never thinks of any to get up to on his own and 2) he isn't recruited by any of the naughtier kids due to his tendency to tell the truth to every figure of authority he interacts with. Instead, he does what's expected of him, he sometimes does it well, and he'll keep doing it until someone tells him otherwise. Or he dies. Whichever comes first.

Other: This is Bherrus's first! time! standing! and he's ecstatic.

Candidate Specific Questions

Do you want them to have an official Search RP? No
    Do you understand they will age every passing year regardless if you're there to RP the or not? Yes
    Do you want them to have a possible Stands Impression? No
    ---▷ Please keep in mind that Stands Impressions are very rare. This means that not everybody will get an opportunity to have a surprise Impression, and you lower your chances of being picked by a dragonet. Given the character is not ICly an official Candidate, they will need a reason to be at the Weyr of their choice long-term, or at least for every Hatching.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:03 pm
Howdy!

Bherrus is almost ready to go! I just need his personality to be a teensy bit longer! Can you elaborate on his blunt trait for me?

Smerdle

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:55 am
I added some stuff!

His "blunt" trait has been changed to "parrot" which is kind of clunky since it's not an adjective but encapsulates what I was going for? Kind of? XD He's a know-it-all without having formed his own thoughts on what he knows, and he gives people a lot of contradictory and unwanted correction because he is just regurgitating other people's opinions as fact.

So it would never be like "your hair looks bad today, fellow candidate" but more like "the T'or-P'lor Tuber Peeling Method is so much better than just flailing the peeler around lemme show you!!1!!!"

I guess that's what some know-it-alls do, so maybe it should just be that?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:43 am
Ohhh okay, I see what you're saying... Yeah, I think know-it-all should be fine, tbh! I went ahead and changed it for you, but he's good to go!

Approved!

Smerdle

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

Approved Characters

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items