Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ
⛤Death and other Tales of the Reaper - Akira Genji ⛤

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jake23482

Romantic Sex Symbol

17,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:27 pm
The Record of Akira Genji's Tales and Exploits
- The Horsewoman of Death, The Grim Reaper, "Child" of Jashin -

Mind
Pain

User Image

Soul
Body
Life
Death

The World

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:23 am
Akira Genji [] -DEATH- [] D-Rank
=Ninjutsu - Medical = Dust Release - Jashinist=
[[Stamina: 200/200 ]] === [[Chakra: 475/475]]
User Image

The night of a harvest moon shown overhead as Akira moved on her target. Tonight she was to pay a visit to a man who had just celebrated his sixtieth summer on the planet. "A soul ripe for the harvest, and to be elevated up to Lord Jashin.", she chuckled in a dark sense of contentment while she neared the small cottage in the orange glow of the dark of night. Since birth, her entire being belonged to Jashin. A foul ritual had been used to imbue a destructive combination of elements into her body that resulted in the potent Dust Release Kekkai-Tota. Now, she prepared a prayer to her dark god, but in that moment had a brief recollection of a time before.

The pendulum of time swings backwards as Akira was forced to recall her life up to this point. Was it through a moment of lamentation or just part of the psychosis brought on by her rough upbringing and eventual horrific start on her own? Even she could not answer the question. The setting drops in on a return from her first ordained sacrifice to Jashin, in a small dilapidated chapel. The cult and her family awaiting her as she entered the unholy place consecrated to death.

As Akira strode forth into the chapel of the cult, she swung her scythe forward, splattering the blood of her first ordained kill before her as proof of her deed. She then knelt down among the crimson stain on the cold, stone, floor and bowed her head to her elders. "It is complete and a sacrifice to our Lord has been made.", she said with a hint of pride in her voice. Though, something felt off in the room, and she looked up to her mother and father in time to see her father's kusarigama slash out from his robes. She felt the sear of pain as it cut through her right shoulder. What was this? Was this a punishment? No, it was outright betrayal, and it was evident by the skull-like pattern and black skin of her father as he enacted the forbidden jutsu of their following. "My daughter, you are now ripe for the picking. A proper offering...The Ultimate Offering to our Lord Jashin. You were given to us by him, and now your soul will join him.", he said in cold indifference about his tone as he took a dagger and sliced one of his wrists. Akira cried out as the same cut opened a flow of crimson from her own.

All this talk of perfect offerings and praise to Lord Jashin, it was ingrained into her from the start. However, Akira was not keen to entertain this fate. She still had so much to do, so many lives to reap, and so many more offerings to give to her god. "No! This is not how I am to end. I... AM... ETERNAL!", she cried out in anger as her chakra began to surge through her violently. It did not take a chakra sensor to feel the tension coming from the child of this cult. Her bravado was cut short as her father plunged his dagger into his own side, causing an identical wound to erupt on Akira's, staggering her stance. "Just accept your fate. You were brought into this world only to be taken out of it. I am your father, it is my right!", he called down at her from the altar.

The hatred and rage that flowed through Akira at this point was enough so that even a Sage could feel nothing but pure murderous intent coming from the child. She was hellbent on survival now, and the lack of moral restraint fueled by her family's betrayal now made her the most dangerous person in the room, despite her injuries. "Backed into a corner...all that's left is to bare your teeth.", she heard in a whisper. Was that Jashin, her dark god, and the giver of her powers? It had to be, surely he would favor her over some low life priest and his whore wife. Quickly she lifted a hand upward, followed by the other and created the signature 'O' shaped hand-sign of Dust Release.

It was too late at this point for her father. He was confident that she would kill herself by vaporizing him, and so he stood still in the jujitsu. "You idiot of a girl, are you so quick to die that you'd forget the concept of this technique? Please...Erase me, and we will go to Jashin together! Ahahaha!", he laughed manically. But soon his laughter was silenced as Akira did not use the particle jutsu to disintegrate his body, but the jutsu symbol on which he stood, along with his feet. The technique required him to stand there, but with no symbol to stand on, let alone feet to hold him up, he was left crying out in surprised agony. "You fool! What'd you expect me to do?", Akira asked mockingly as more energy surged and she built up for the kill. "I expected you to die! Bring us honor and glor-...", but all that was left was dust as his words were cut short by Akira's follow up. "You first...", she said simply in response.

The rest of the scene goes dark from her memory, but the family and the rest of the cultists were never found by the local authorities. Just dust and ashes were the only remains in the profane chapel that next morning. "Lord Jashin, you are my only father. You are the only family I need... now bless this offering.", she said in reverence before she descended on the house to claim another soul for her dark master. The grim reaper would strike, and the family in that small town in Fire Country would lament the loss of their elder. Nothing but dust of their remains left in her wake.

Quote:
Trauma Narrative: [B-Rank] : Family Betrayal

jake23482

Romantic Sex Symbol

17,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash