Hey there I'm Pure, 25, female, and I am looking for some people to RP with. I have been RP'ing for at least a decade and would describe myself as semi-lit averaging a few paragraphs per post. I typically do 1x1s but I might be open to a small group RP if I find the plot interesting enough. I'm open to pretty much anything, but my favorite genres would be fantasy, sci-fi, and anything with magic or superpowers, and I usually like to sprinkle in a little romance as well. Usually I play female roles but I'm open to playing males or doubling as both and I have no preference for what my partners play.

I have a few exceptions for my RPs and they are as follows:

1. I don't write underage characters and I'm not comfortable with my partners playing them either.

2. I don't do anything that will violate the ToS, so time-skip or fade to black only.

3. Mild violence and cussing are okay, but I don't like anything too explicit.

4. Subjects involving SH/SC are incredibly triggering for me and I don't include them in my RPs ever.

Now onto some pairings I am currently craving. The more *'s the more I'm craving them up to five. I have no preference for what role I play in these pairings.

-Superhero x Superhero ****
-Superhero x Villain *****
-Villain x Villain ****
-Mermaid/Merman/Siren x Sailor/Pirate ***
-Royalty x Royalty **
-Royalty x Commoner ***
-Death/Grim Reaper/Ghost x Person who can see ghosts/speak to the dead *****
-Supernatural Creature x Human ***
-Supernatural Creature x Supernatural Creature **

I typically prefer OC pairings but there are a few fandom universes I will RP in with an OC:

-Lord of the Rings
-X-Men
-Star Wars
-Shadowhunters
-Bleach
-JJK
-Demon Slayer
-Fairytale