Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Welcome
Story Time! (Secret Rewards Within...)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

0 Zeref 0
Vice Captain

Divine Spirit

11,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:14 pm
Similar to many previous fun threads we have/had here at the guild,

I challenge all of you to show off your creativity and story telling skill! May it be sad,

dramatic, filled with action, funny, or anything you could think of, let us be the judge.

***Challenge: By looking at the avi above/before you, tell us their unique once

upon a time
saga and/or happily ever after!!! You may create many

different stories about the same avi, just no cursing or offensive language

please.

Their adventures are now up to YOU whee
Will they become a song that bards sing throughout Gaia or will their story fade away with the flow of time...

***Loot***: You may find a chest of items or gold throughout your story telling adventures *wink* *wink* via a gift that will be sent to you to reward you for your troubles.

(XSK Special)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:37 pm
heart  

Star-geeker

Runway Icon

18,250 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Fearsome 100

xukshia

Conservative Genius

32,750 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:49 pm
I'll start us off!

Once upon a time...
The Captain's loyal hawk flew over the mountains and into the Captain's cave...
It belted out a loud squeak and its talons draped across her shoulders. The Captain then stood up and walked slowly towards the windowsill, looked out into the cold dark night and sighed. The Captain, as everyone knew, had moved into the mountains some decade ago. As her long blonde hair became a white sheet, her eyes never held any sign of aging. Anyone who came across her always saw her staff at her side, and her hawk nearby, as if they were waiting for something... or some person.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 6:06 pm
Well, here's my short entry.

It was a long, hot summer afternoon in the town of Mistveil Sands. A rogue pirate captain headed into the port town, straight to the nearest cafe. Letting out a sigh of relief, she took a seat at the counter, politely waving to the owner, a friend she hadn't seen in the last several months. "Ah, Captain Xukshia, will it be the usual?" The older woman smiled warmly as she handed the menu to the captain. "Yes, please, Miss Myrna. Oh, and one extra to go. It's for our new crew mate. Figured he hadn't eaten in a while." The cafe owner gave a nod in acknowledgement. "Aye, coming right up dear!" Things seemed to be going smoothly as the captain sipped a tall glass of orange juice while waiting for her order.; The atmosphere remained rather calm that time of year, giving her time to plan out the route in which she were headed next with the crew later that night, her gaze focused on the map spread upon the counter.; Xukshia had a feeling the crewmate would make a fine first mate someday, knowing it would be a while until he was through with his training. "One of these days, Richard's navigating skills may come in handy. Sharp as a tack too." She spoke rather softly, as if lost in thought.

Princess Zelda21
Crew

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
SharkSpace rolled 4 20-sided dice: 20, 11, 11, 14 Total: 56 (4-80)

SharkSpace

Premium Gekko

7,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2022 6:54 am
Ah, what the heck. Here's a story for y'all.

arrow Long ago, the world was building an empire that would amaze the entire galaxy. This world contained towers and piers made of precious metals such as Gold and Diamonds. Then, one point in time, the landmass that this empire once sat atop of was completely torn apart; thus destroying EVERYTHING that had once made this world a marvel for all races in the galaxy to see. Millions of years later, humans would start uncovering the records of this ancient empire made of marvels to see that they've been around for nearly two billion years. The diamonds mined were once marvelous watch towers and a palace made of gold has just been unearth.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:28 pm
xukshia
I'll start us off!

Once upon a time...
It belted out a loud squeak and its talons draped across her shoulders. The Captain then stood up and walked slowly towards the windowsill, looked out into the cold dark night and sighed. The Captain, as everyone knew, had moved into the mountains some decade ago. As her long blonde hair became a white sheet, her eyes never held any sign of aging. Anyone who came across her always saw her staff at her side, and her hawk nearby, as if they were waiting for something... or some person.

Nice start...but is this story related to the avi above/before you? I am not following and not sure how this would be meeting the challenge for this event... lol but nice story though  

0 Zeref 0
Vice Captain

Divine Spirit

11,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cool Cat 500

0 Zeref 0
Vice Captain

Divine Spirit

11,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:30 pm
Princess Zelda21
Well, here's my short entry.

It was a long, hot summer afternoon in the town of Mistveil Sands. A rogue pirate captain headed into the port town, straight to the nearest cafe. Letting out a sigh of relief, she took a seat at the counter, politely waving to the owner, a friend she hadn't seen in the last several months. "Ah, Captain Xukshia, will it be the usual?" The older woman smiled warmly as she handed the menu to the captain. "Yes, please, Miss Myrna. Oh, and one extra to go. It's for our new crew mate. Figured he hadn't eaten in a while." The cafe owner gave a nod in acknowledgement. "Aye, coming right up dear!" Things seemed to be going smoothly as the captain sipped a tall glass of orange juice while waiting for her order.; The atmosphere remained rather calm that time of year, giving her time to plan out the route in which she were headed next with the crew later that night, her gaze focused on the map spread upon the counter.; Xukshia had a feeling the crewmate would make a fine first mate someday, knowing it would be a while until he was through with his training. "One of these days, Richard's navigating skills may come in handy. Sharp as a tack too." She spoke rather softly, as if lost in thought.

love your story! it made me smile, and very well done with meeting the challenge in this event, I would very much like to see more story about Captain Xukshia! lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:34 pm
SharkSpace
Ah, what the heck. Here's a story for y'all.

arrow Long ago, the world was building an empire that would amaze the entire galaxy. This world contained towers and piers made of precious metals such as Gold and Diamonds. Then, one point in time, the landmass that this empire once sat atop of was completely torn apart; thus destroying EVERYTHING that had once made this world a marvel for all races in the galaxy to see. Millions of years later, humans would start uncovering the records of this ancient empire made of marvels to see that they've been around for nearly two billion years. The diamonds mined were once marvelous watch towers and a palace made of gold has just been unearth.

interesting story, I'd like to see more of what happens about this empire and hopefully I'd see Zelda's story or other avi's above you on your next chapter to meet the challenge of this event! biggrin  

0 Zeref 0
Vice Captain

Divine Spirit

11,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cool Cat 500

xukshia

Conservative Genius

32,750 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2022 7:44 pm
0 Zeref 0
xukshia
I'll start us off!

Once upon a time...

Nice start...but is this story related to the avi above/before you? I am not following and not sure how this would be meeting the challenge for this event... lol but nice story though
It was for your avi. When I had entered the thread no one had posted yet. Hope you enjoyed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2022 4:05 am
xukshia
0 Zeref 0
xukshia
I'll start us off!

Once upon a time...

It was for your avi. When I had entered the thread no one had posted yet. Hope you enjoyed.

Ohh..! Now I get it. Haha it’s actually really good for a start. I like it, sounds like it could be a very exciting and interesting adventurous story. Thank you for starting us off heart can’t wait to see more of your stories and creativity!  

0 Zeref 0
Vice Captain

Divine Spirit

11,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Princess Zelda21
Crew

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:46 pm
Short entry two.

One late afternoon in an old desert kingdom, the people were decorating the large town for the summer festival.; One of the rare times that was open to travelers both from around the kingdom and abroad. A woman came by on horseback, stopping before the gate. Once there, she tied the mare to the hitching post by the nearest cafe before deciding to take a walk around. Many greeted Lady Zerifina, glad to see one person they all respected, thanks to her help with a construction project the previous year.; She recalled King Ammon requesting her and a small crew to build an ice storage cave close to the village, in order to store food and other similar supplies, since ice was difficult to come by around most trade routes within the country. "Annabelle! How goes your studies in nursing? It's good to see you!" Zerefina grinned as she hugged her companion, noting the hawk perched on her shoulder soon flew off to deliver the letter to her parents she'd just written minutes ago. Annabelle had on a very modest dark red dress, face veil and head covering with gold trim, most suited for the dessert.; The shorter lady was lightly tanned skinned with chin length red hair and forest green eyes. A joyful smile crossed her face as she looked back at her schoolmate. "It's been good! I'm almost ready for the advanced stuff. Just a few more lessons until next year's classes start! Come on, let's get something to drink. I can't wait until the festival tonight!" With a small chuckle, Zerefina nodded in agreement as she walked beside her dear friend through the streets. Along the way, both took the time to catch up on things before stopping to sit on a bench in the shade, just outside the cafe.;

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2022 9:28 pm
Princess Zelda21

heart hope you continue the story, ive been enjoying your entries so far!

check your trade later wink I found a bag of coins I thought you might put to good use smile  

0 Zeref 0
Vice Captain

Divine Spirit

11,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Princess Zelda21
Crew

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:29 pm
0 Zeref 0
Princess Zelda21

heart hope you continue the story, ive been enjoying your entries so far!

check your trade later wink I found a bag of coins I thought you might put to good use smile

Thank you, glad you like them!  
Welcome

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff