Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ
Fault of Rebirth || The Sacrificial Lands Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:35 pm
User Image

The Fault of Rebirth is located on a remote island, far to the south of the Land of Wind within the Nanmen Ocean. It's an uninhabitable canyon, frequently circled by violent lightning storms. Due to its proximity to the Land of Wind, the home of the Inshou Jashinists, it is frequently used as their main location of large sacrifices. People with the ability to sense chakra would feel an insane amount of corrupted chakra to the point that it feels palpable. For those unaccustomed to the Jashin faith, the Fault of Rebirth would even feel alive and full of malevolent energy.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:20 pm
User Image
Inshou Zealot
Rank: Wanderer 磁気 | Classes: Taijutsu | Scholar | Bloodline | 力 | Body Rank: ? 勇 | Elements: Water, Fire, Earth, Lightning, Blood

User ImageUser Image
Takumi took a second to breathe in the air of what the Praetor called “The Fault of Rebirth.” There weren’t too many chances for the Jashinist to come to this island, to this sacred land of her people. So when she did, Takumi tried to relish it. To give it the proper respect that it was due. After all, if something was worth doing then it was worth doing correctly.

Gravel crunched underneath Takumi’s feet as she walked further into the island. The feeling of corrupted nature chakra hung in the air, thick like a fog against her senses. It made the whole island carry a scent that was tinged with blood. She could feel the presence of Jashin within the canyon, flowing underneath her body like a pulse. As Takumi closed in on the center of the Fault, it truly felt as if her Lord was alive, just underneath the surface. It was beginning to feel… like everything was coming together. Ever since Takumi was a young girl, she could feel the presence of her God throughout the canyon. But as she stood in the barren wasteland today, it was far stronger than she remembered. Jashin was coming, and he was close, and he was hungry for this universe.

Mr. Meowgi meowed, a sound that was almost haunting due to the echoes within the canyon. Takumi simply raised a hand up to scratch her cat behind his ears. “It is almost time.” She said, to both Mr. Meowgi and Jashin. The black cat chirped as he hopped from his owner’s shoulder and walked alongside her with his tail flicking to and fro. Thunder rolled overhead as the two approached the edges of a crater. The pit was almost five miles wide and filled with pitch black darkness that could force even Doujutsu to be blind further than a few feet. For most people, viewing the inside of this pit would be enough to drive them insane. As if the darkness was reaching out and physically pulling them into its bottomless depths.

But Takumi was used to such darkness by now. It was almost comforting, like coming home. And as she stood at the edge of this abyss, at the center of the Fault of Rebirth, she could truly feel the heart of Jashin around her. Under her breath, the woman solemnly recited a prayer to her god. Then she pulled from the pocket of her coat the ten crystals used to capture the energy of the Bijuu, the fragmented creations of her Lord. The blood red sapphires glinted in the tiny amount of light generated by the raging storm overhead as Takumi held them in her palm before she curled her fingers around them. Then, in a swift and decisive motion, the woman used that hand to slice open the palm of the other. Fresh, hot blood dripped from Takumi’s hand and onto the surface of the island. It faded into the earth, as if the island itself was desperate for it. Like a parched traveler lost within the desert.

Takumi quietly finished her prayer as she dropped the stones into the pit alongside drops of her blood. The darkness would swallow them up nearly instantly and, within seconds, the very ground would begin to shake. In response to the woman’s offering, it would seem as if the darkness would burst out from its confines. It exploded straight up, like a massive geyser of cloudy blackness that rose up to the sky, with enough force to part the clouds. After the initial explosion, the darkness would eventually settle, flowing up like a river. This event alone would, momentarily, send a sickening wave of corrupted chakra throughout the world before it would fade for all except a select few: the nine Tailed Beasts and their hosts. It would pull at them, like an ever growing anxiety in the back of their mind that, no matter how well disciplined they might be, would give them a feeling of unease. Like an omen, calling them to the Fault of Rebirth. It was once her ritual was done that Takumi would speak again. Just one word, said in her normal tone, but would manage to travel across the world to the Bijuu and their hosts.

“Come.”

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: ????/????
Stamina: ????/????
Strength: 8
Speed: 8
Reflex: 8
Endurance: 9

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Novasse

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Ichengo Angelus

Stumpleton

Brooy

DarkMockingbird

prince_yuriel

Evil Toaster Yokai

gucci-shinigami
Crew

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

▱▰▱Damn, this place was far away. We had to walk together through the Fire Country and the Wind Country. The desert was scorching and unpleasant. I couldn't understand why anyone would decide to live in the Land of Wind. Regardless, I walked with Miki and that other girl as I followed my sensory range. "Sorry, I don't think I caught your name earlier. What was it?" I asked the rokubi host politely with an ever so slightly straight-forward tone. Apparently, the place that the tailed beasts showed us was an island far from the southwestern coast of the continent. I could feel Chomei shaking within the depths of my mind. What's wrong? I asked Chomei who was usually happy and hyper but was more anxious and jittery now. Sorry, Nimure. Chomei has a lot of bad memories there. Chomei can feel him already. More and more as we draw nearer. This was the place Chomei and his siblings landed when we first arrived on Earth. We were contained here by the light gods long after we were created by the dark one. After our chakra assimilated into the Earth we were able to leave the island. None of us have ever returned. This is the first time in thousands of years. I was shocked as Chomei recounted this story. I knew from his explanation that Jashin created the tailed beasts but this being the very place where the beasts were confined after Evergreen weakened them made a lot of sense. I could understand Chomei's unease and was beginning to feel it myself. I shared my telepathic connection with all eight other jinchuuriki and figured that they could hear Chomei's voice too. "Did you two hear that? Chomei says that this was the island where the tailed beasts were imprisoned after Evergreen brought them to Earth." I gave them the essential details as we crossed over to the sandy coastline. What Nimure says is true! Jashin's presence there is strong because he tried to recapture us back into his control long ago. So much so that his presence there can still be felt. Unlucky, very unlucky. Chomei explained more details to the group of jinchuuriki telepathically to any who would listen.

▱▰▱I formed a handseal and allowed sonic chakra to flow into my feet. I was able to walk on the air itself above the ocean's deep blue waters. "We've got this." I said to myself through my beaked mask before embarking with Miki and Fuko toward the corrupted chakra signature. As we got closer to the island I realized that I was unable to sense anything beyond the edges of the island in any detail. I could feel the black cloud that surrounded the place. It was preventing me from seeing what was going on in the corrupted island's center. I stopped walking and stood above the water as we faced the dark island itself. "This is definitely the place. Jashinists love broody s**t like this. Anyway, if this were a normal island then I could easily use my sound sight to analyze it. But it's not, there's a cloud of blackness that's jamming my sensory. I'm sure you can see what it physically looks like better than me. I'll have to fly in and get a closer scan. Everything that I sense will be automatically known to all jinchuuriki using telepathy." My senses were almost overwhelmed by the amount of corrupted natural energy. It was as if there were a million active curse marks at once all over the island. It was deeply unsettling. My closed eyes faced the darkness and I wondered how foreboding it looked with regular vision.

▱▰▱I formed a handsign as neon green chakra coated my skin. Four chakra tails in the shape of insectoid wings appeared on my upper back. A low hum could be heard as the chakra violently vibrated. I could now feel Chomei's unique chakra invigorating me as well as the Utamushi. "Miki, you should come with me and watch my back in there. If anything goes wrong, I can fly us both out at supersonic speeds. Fuko, you should probably wait here and sense the perimeter and rush in just in case we get trapped in there. All information that I senses will be immediately transmitted to the rest of you telepathically." With that, I soared into the sky in the blink of an eye.

▱▰▱As I flew into the sky above the Fault of Rebirth and began my descent into its dark heart, I heard the word. Takumi's voice shook me to my core as I flew into the depths of darkness. I formed a handsign and let out a high-pitched screech from my throat. A subtle soundwave of sonic chakra extended my range of sound sight vision outward and traveled over the entire island. I hope you guys are getting this. I said telepathically to the other jinchuuriki as I flew high above where Takumi stood. The other demon hosts would share my sound sight and the abilities from the Sensory Pitch technique. This would allow them to see and sense all that was possible through me as I soared over the Fault of Rebirth at blinding speeds. I did what I could to give us a decent survey of the area and the enemy within.

Enter.

×TITLE: Jonin】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 10】▰【AGILITY: 09】▰【ENDURANCE: 02】▰【CHAKRA: 4,585 || 4,665】▰【STAMINA: 2,515 || 2,515】▰【INSECTS: 1,000 || 1,000】▰【SONIC CHAKRA: 1,195 || 1,200】▰【CHOMEI CHAKRA: 5,000 || 5,000】【CHOMEI STAMINA: 5,000 || 5,000

Technique Used:
Supersonic: Sonic Step [ Chō Onsoku: Sonikkusuteppu ] | Rank E | Spiritual
The jinchuuriki's feet glow with neon green sonic chakra and allows them to walk on the air in the same fashion as the Art of Walking on Water. Additionally, this technique increases the user's speed by [2] and grants them an additional body flicker for the technique's five post duration.
Sensory Pitch [ Kankaku-Tekina Pitchi ] | Rank A | Spiritual
The user forms a handseal and releases a single high pitched frequency from their mouth. This sound travels over the entire area (topic) and allows the user to sense all persons in the area with incredible detail. They are able to determine every individual's stats, chakra and stamina amount, bloodlines, and even areas of expertise (classes). This allows for the jinchuuriki to gather an immense amount of intel. Additionally, the high pitch is heard but completely undetectable.
Techniques Active:

Active Effects
Demon Cloak Stage 1: A cloak of vibrating neon green chakra forms around the user and manifests four of Chomei's tails as wings allowing for flight. Additionally, the cloak forms a knight helmet and armor shape over the jinchuuriki, resembling Chomei's body.
• The user's speed and agility are elevated to 10 for the duration of their transformation while strength and endurance remain unchanged.
• The user's speed and agility increase by [2] each while flying.
• Speed release techniques are considered overwhelming during the transformation.
• Wind techniques are considered overwhelming during the transformation.

Specialized Breeds:
Utamushi: The Utamushi (歌虫, Song Bug) are neon green flying crickets with orange wings. Because of these traits the Utamushi generally resemble Chomei. They release their characteristic chirps that can sound beautifully melodious or like a high-pitched screech. Because of this ability, they are also known as echo crickets. The Utamushi's song can be used as a sound-based trigger for the host's genjutsu and applies tiered jamming based on the rank of the technique. The Utamushi are capable of causing their bodies to glow neon green like fireflies. Utamushi consume chakra and therefore can be used for most Aburame insect techniques. Finally, the bugs are able to violently vibrate their wings to add vertigo to the user's fuuton.
Status Effects:
• None

Personal Attributes
▱▰▱ Cricket Chorus | Some of the kikaichu who fed from Chomei's supersonic chakra evolved into a new species of Aburame insect that is entirely unique to Nimure called the Utamushi. The Utamushi feed on small amounts of Chomei's chakra to survive so without the demon's chakra present in some form in the body through fuuinjutsu or otherwise, the species cannot survive. The Utamushi consume the specialized breed slot.
Utamushi: The Utamushi (歌虫, Song Bug) are neon green flying crickets with orange wings. Because of these traits the Utamushi generally resemble Chomei. They release their characteristic chirps that can sound beautifully melodious or like a high-pitched screech. Because of this ability, they are also known as echo crickets. The Utamushi's song can be used as a sound-based trigger for the host's genjutsu and applies tiered jamming based on the rank of the technique. The Utamushi are capable of causing their bodies to glow neon green like fireflies. Utamushi consume chakra and therefore can be used for most Aburame insect techniques. Finally, the bugs are able to violently vibrate their wings to add vertigo to the user's fuuton.
▱▰▱ Demonic Metamorphosis | All the Utamushi insects in Nimure's body die and instantly regenerate when they come into contact with Chomei's chakra during a demon transformation. After regenerating, the Utamushi are supercharged by Chomei's chakra. This allows them to remember up to five of their past technique resistances through the innate adaptation ability of the Aburame clan. These adaptations must have actually happened in the past and must be noted on the modifiers section of the profile to be used. This metamorphosis of the Utamushi requires a demon transformation and thus all adaptations are lost when the demon transformations end.
▱▰▱ Sonic Hellion | The jinchuuriki receives 200 sonic chakra per body rank rather than 100 for a total of 1,200 at S+ rank. Additionally, sonic chakra can be used to pay for a wind technique to add vertigo to any fuuton at [1] tier above the rank of the technique.
▱▰▱ High Frequency | Sonic chakra causes wind, taijutsu, bukijutsu, and speed release techniques to vibrate violently. Doing so allows them to greatly damage bones and cause [1] tier higher trauma than the rank of the technique on contact. Additionally, these techniques gain a [1] rank advantage against armor, shattering the metal instantly.
▱▰▱ Sensory Overload | Sensory techniques cost [1] rank less for the jinchuuriki to cast. Additionally, whenever sonic chakra is used jamming is applied at [1] tier higher than the technique's rank. A loud buzzing sound can also emit from sonic techniques and cause deafness within 20 feet per rank of the technique.
▱▰▱ Supersonic | The user receives an extra 200 to their Sonic chakra reserves. The user is able to break the sound barrier while using Sonic techniques causing a concussive chakra blast that is [2] ranks lower than the sonic technique used (minimum of D-Rank) and the deafness status is inflicted. This blast costs no combat action or resource and can only happen once per post.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Pestillence | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects inflict tiered disease status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Acidity | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects become acidic and inflict tiered corrosion status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Unstable Mutation | When your Kikaichu adapts to a specific element the Kikaichu also gains that element. Insect techniques utilizing these Kikaichu can apply up to Tier-2 of their elemental status. Tier-4 if [Ninjutsu] class. Temporarily share your Kikaichu's adaptive resistance gaining a 1-rank reduction of its currently adapted resistance.
▱▰▱ Give and Take | The Chakra your Kikaichu drain to reproduce themselves can instead be stored within their bodies. When the Kikaichu return to you the host you can instead regain the chakra that was drained at the expense of the Kikaichu that were used to drain said chakra. Because of this your initial Chakra pool is also expansive netting you an additional +100 Chakra.
▱▰▱ Hive Meister | The max amount of Insects you can store in your body increases by [100]. You can house [2] Specialized Breeds instead of [1]. The Aburame may cast Ninjutsu using Insects instead of Chakra as the resource. When preforming ninjutsu in this manner, their insects swarm through their ninjutsu, latching to any targets it contacts. These ninjutsu techniques can be used in exchange for bugs at 1.5 times the cost.
▱▰▱ Elusive Echoes | Sound manipulation techniques may cast a sound-based genjutsu simultaneously with these techniques for no additional activation with the sound technique acting as the trigger. Genjutsu cast this way must be kai'd and cannot be released through pain. These techniques require a kai above the rank of the technique to release, up to S, not stacking with any genjutsu discipline. Sound-based maruton techniques may be added to the bloodline list without taking up slots.
▱▰▱ Clairvoyance | Sensory techniques cost one rank less in resource to use. Sensory techniques can be korabo'd with bloodline techniques for no additional activation. The user's passive radius of detailed information is increased to 100 meters.
▱▰▱ Gale | The user gains +2 agility. In addition, the user may pick one fuuton technique per body rank to make variable, though this requires moderator approval. Also, wind techniques with vertigo have that status effect increased by [1] tier at a maximum of tier 4.
▱▰▱ Plague Doctor | Nimure's mask has been electronically enhanced to resist the effects of gas-based poison. When this effect is active his voice becomes highly distorted and buzzing to further conceal his identity as a JUEI agent. This effect can only occur when Nimure is wearing his plague doctor mask with the goggles attachment that obscures the top half of his face.
▱▰▱ Cloak and Dagger | Once a shinobi has completed 50 missions without gaining any fame or infamy, a shinobi is able to erase their presence almost entirely. For 5 posts, the shinobi is considered to have tier 2 jamming preventing sensory techniques from sensing them. Once these five posts are over, this PA is put on cooldown for 3 posts. This cooldown cannot be reduced. Additionally they are considered to be invisible. Dojutsu simply do not acknowledge their existence unless they are in their advanced forms. I.e. Mangekyou sharingan, Tenseigan, etc. The user may choose to activate this PA at any point for no activation or cost. The invisiblity be broken by a shinobi with Infinite perception using a technique at least one rank below the shinobi's body rank. I.e. The cloak and dagger shinobi is B rank, the infinite perception shinobi must use an C rank technique. Finally, the shinobi unlocks access to this exclusive technique:

Class Information
First Class: Bloodline [ Aburame and Kenzen ]
▱▰▱ Dual Ancestry → Dual Ancestry allows you to have full access to two bloodlines upon creation including all techniques, abilities, and personal attributes associated with them. For biographical purposes, your secondary bloodline may be genetic or implanted at your discretion. This discipline gives you [4] bloodline PAs to be used only for the bloodline attributes of your dual bloodlines on top of the [2] personal attributes you receive at base for a total of [6]. If two elemental bloodlines are chosen then the primary bloodline's elemental affinities become your base elements and you gain full access to those elements while your secondary bloodline gives you locked elemental affinities that you cannot learn ninjutsu techniques from but you gain full access to the secondary bloodline. Locked elemental affinities can be unlocked through methods such as ninjutsu class or personal attributes. Elemental affinity personal attributes are automatically allotted to locked affinities. Jiongu users do not have access to Dual Ancestry nor can they be chosen as a secondary bloodline. Dual Ancestry users do not have access to the implant system including the Genetic Palette personal attribute. If you use multiple techniques from both of your bloodlines in the same post without Korabo then those techniques are increased in effectiveness by one rank. This discipline cannot be taken with the Elemental Mastery discipline from Ninjutsu Class.
Second Class: Ninjutsu
▱▰▱ Genius Keystone → You may create a "keystone" technique; this technique is essentially a Ninjutsu ninja's signature move, with power, aesthetic flair and versatility as described in the Keystone Guideline. In addition, you are able to use your third action for any ninjutsu, whether it is offensive or defensive, once every two turns. This discipline may not be taken in conjunction with another Keystone Discipline. Finally, Genius Keystone Ninja have the ability to Korabo their ninjutsu for [1] action to boost the rank of the korabo'd technique by [1] up to S+ rank with varying cool downs depending on the rank of the techniques.
E-D - None
C-B - 1
A-S - 2
S+ - 3
Third Class: Scholar
▱▰▱ Infinite Perception → Your specialty is more in sensory than in sealing or summoning. You are able to discover things such as demon chakra, or the type of technique that is about to be active (Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, etc.), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank from any active sensory technique. This discipline allows the user to be able to sense their enemy’s ninjutsu attacks and their composition, which grants a -2 rank reduction to dodging with the dodge mechanic X-ranked skill so long as it was used within the range of the user’s sensory abilities. You can release yourself from genjutsu at one rank lower in kai chakra release but with no benefit in pain release. In addition, the user's sensory abilities are extended fifty feet per rank of the technique. As a master tracker, you can advance in the ninja hunter and special ops careers for half as many Oinin Butai and ANBU missions completed. Upon reaching Initiate in Oinin Butai, you gain the Eagle Eye perk innately so you can choose one other Oinin perk as well. When you use a sensory technique with jamming you can double the jamming effect, this ability applies to one technique per three posts.
▱▰▱ Cross Class: → Bloodline – Ninjutsu: May combine one bloodline technique and one ninjutsu technique for a single action once every three posts by paying the resource cost for both. Bloodline techniques that share the user's elements gain the overwhelming property if not already applied.

Ichengo Angelus

Darkmockingbird

Stumpleton

Novasse

gucci-shinigami

Prince_yureil

Brooy

Evil Toaster Yokai

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 6:58 pm
User Image
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

User Image
                      Miki's journey seemed never ending. The woman had to come all the way from where the snow village used to lay back to the land of wind. Going from snow to desert was also doing terrible things to her body. The woman felt awful the entire time they walked through the desert. She couldn't help but complain internally about how much she hated it here. Out of the two deserts she had been, she would prefer the one covered in snow. This was just hell to her. Part of it was likely the rapid transition from sub 0 temperatures to above 100, but she didn't care. Her focus would eventually be pulled from the heat to Chomei as she begun to speak about the history of the island. "So this is kinda where it all began huh? Or at least the part of you all being on Earth." Miki wondered mostly to herself and Kurama. For once her words weren't met with snide or attitude from the fox. "Indeed. All too long ago." The fox said, as he reminisced on the years as they had gone by. What seemed to be impossibly long to Miki didn't feel that long ago to the fox.

As they approached the water, Miki would summon Monarch. Monarch would appear directly next to Miki before latching onto her back. Once the connection was completed, Miki would float alongside Nimure. She was glad to have Nimure of all the other Jinchuriki there. He was the only one she really felt being comfortable around at the moment. Especially after her and Himi's last fight. The woman would have likely declined to go if she had to deal with him for this mission. "Oh before we get to close." The woman would pause the group for a moment. With a handseal she would extend her chakra to both the Rokubi and Chomei hosts. Once this was completed each of the jinchuriki would be unsenseable while also fading from visible sight. Although each of them would still be able to see each other. "We don't have long, but I can keep us invisible for awhile." Miki would say before following Nimure.

"I'll be right behind you." Miki would say, before taking off right behind him. Thankfully for having Monarch she would be able to keep on him with his speed, she just would slowly begin falling behind. As Nimure began to descend, Miki would follow straight behind him into the darkness that lay before them. The woman would do her best to keep on Nimure, pushing herself to her absolute limit given what little sight the darkness allowed either of them.

[ Using Evergreen ability to share a single PA with Nimure and Fuko.

Cloak & Dagger ]

Cloak and Dagger | Once a shinobi has completed 50 missions without gaining any fame or infamy, a shinobi is able to erase their presence almost entirely. For 5 posts, the shinobi is considered to have tier 2 jamming preventing sensory techniques from sensing them. Once these five posts are over, this PA is put on cooldown for 3 posts. This cooldown cannot be reduced. Additionally they are considered to be invisible. Dojutsu simply do not acknowledge their existence unless they are in their advanced forms. I.e. Mangekyou sharingan, Tenseigan, etc. The user may choose to activate this PA at any point for no activation or cost. The invisiblity be broken by a shinobi with Infinite perception using a technique at least one rank below the shinobi's body rank. I.e. The cloak and dagger shinobi is B rank, the infinite perception shinobi must use an C rank technique. Finally, the shinobi unlocks access to this exclusive technique:

Miki
                      Kurama

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

「 C K R A : :x3,900 // 3,900 」 tab 「 S T M : :x3,120 // 3,120 」 tab 「 E X P : :x111,200 」 tab 「 両 : :x100,800 」
tab 「 Konohagakure 」 tab 「 S+-rank Genin 」 tab 「 Senju / Uchiha / Uzumaki 」 tab 「 Blood / Buki 」 tab 「 Kyuubi Host 」

[ More Info / Profile Here ! ]

██████████ ℙ 𝔸 𝕊 𝕊 𝕀 𝕍 𝔼 𝕊 ████████████████████

& Words
                  &
                  &
                  &
                  &

██████████ 𝕁 𝕌 𝕋 𝕊 𝕌 - 𝕌 𝕊 𝔼 𝔻 ██████████████████

& Words
                  &
                  &
                  &
                  &

Ephemeral Ozymandias
          gucci-shinigami
          Prince_yureil
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2022 12:47 pm
User Image

▰ |SHINOBI • INFO| ▰
f**ō Hozuki | A | Tanigakure | Saiken Host

”I said no!! I am not here to make friends, why can’t we just walk in silence?!” f**ō thought with major frustration as Saiken who countered with, in her soft yet passionate tone. ”But my siblings live within them, which makes us all linked, not unlike an extended family! It can’t hurt to try and make nice with them f**ō.” This sort of private, internal back and forth was a regular occurrence during the rather lengthy journey through the scorching deserts of wind country. She had been willing enough to meet up with the other pair and she did really feel the urge to make nice with people when there was existential threat apparently looming over the world and seemingly, more directly affecting herself and the other hosts of Saikens relatives. Just as f**ō was busy thinking about how baleful living in the Wind country must be, the seven tailed host Nimure decided to speak to her and asked of her what she was called.

f**ō’s internal thoughts were a groan and Saiken was the polar opposite, simultaneously letting out more excited noise and f**ō immediately getting the sensation the massive slug was practically staring with wide expectant eyes. The girl turned her head toward Nimure, tilting it a little to look up to meet her serious eyes with his, before responded ”Yeah, I hadn’t offered it up earlier, It’s f**ō. You two are Nimure I think and she’s Miki, both Leaf shinobi like the two tails host, right?” Her tone matter of fact to show that the question was rhetorical, maybe a bit abrasive but she was walking through a desert with a pair of essential strangers, though harboured no negative thoughts about them. This was about the most significant back and forth between the group for the vast majority of their journey, creating a rather crestfallen Saiken up until the masked, bug Shinobi’s partner Chomei as it started to talk and tell them things about the island that had come into view, looking just as ominous as it made the jinchuurichi and their partners felt.

After hearing what Chomei had to say about this place, f**ō actually felt a combination of anxiousness and disbelieving, in big part due to the pair she was with. ”This is all a lot for me, and yet you all take this information in so easily, it’s like you both are just totally used to the absurd…. I really hope that I’m not gonna end out the same…” She expressed aloud as the other two chose to prepare their methods of passage across the water, the black hair lass watching them do so as she thought toward Saiken. ”Your feelings are bleeding into my own, I may be anxious but you are far more than that… I could feel it when I laid eyes on the island, you are far more afraid than I am and I was dropped into this running.” ”I just.., this place is special, the Jashinists are strong and what they are doing here has terrifying possibilities for everyone, including my siblings and yourself f**ō-chan.”

Letting a pause hang in the air after the super slug said this, f**ō felt a tinge of guilt and a little bit of the instinct that she gave her own siblings, sighing and thinking back to Saiken ”Look.., it’s going to be hard for me if I’m also dealing with your feelings, your siblings are here and I am here. As I tell the kids, if it’s hard for you to do something because you are scared, then I’ll be there right besides you walking at your side cause we are all in this together, you aren’t in the alone and I’ll protect you.” Then before Saiken could respond f**ō stepped her first foot into the water, half her boot turning translucent as it converted into water, followed by the other as she changed her physical state.

”Thank you f**ō, I…”[/i Saiken started to immediately get cut off by f**ō’s thoughts ”Yeah yeah, you appreciate it, it’s fine. Let’s just get this dealt with, we can talk pleasantries after what’s in front of us right now is dealt with, for now just get your head in the game.” She told the Rokubi as she started to glide along the water, not needing to take steps or the like and paced herself with the other pair, of coarse a little lower in height than people who decided to fly. The Miki woman suddenly seemed to remember something and chose to share an ability with the other two, f**ō noticing the visibility of the other two reduce, though she could still keep track of them and assumed the same applied to herself, unfortunately lacking normal sensory abilities to tell the full scope of this ability. Still this act reminded f**ō about one of her strange new abilities gained from her and Saiken sharing a body, one that would help her keep tabs on the other pair. ”Then if you two are going on ahead I need to mark you both with a little slime, if I do I will not loose track of you as I’m linked to my slime, it’s a relatively unique technique so it’ll be difficult to jam and the moment you might need me I’ll find you and arrive fast.” She expressed to them, reaching out hand toward them and secreted a small amount of slime a smeared it one them, not caring if one might find this a little unpleasant(Staining technique).

With that Miki and Nimure would take off with proper speed, the pair shrinking in size before vanishing into the surrounding clouds. At this point f**ō would put her hands together to do a single hand sign, the left side of her body immediately collapsing as water and mingling with the natural supply below. With a bit of focus f**ō would do a relatively odd trick, making the collapsed half of her own body raise from the water on the far flank side of the island, still within line of sight of her first half but now able to cover a large area with her vision split this way. Her head turned almost rhythmically and astutely, the discomfort caused by splitting herself like this something she could ignore, though not something she considered pleasant or natural…. the discomfort a perfectly acceptable trade for the urgency of the situation at hand.

f**ō Saiken
( Ooc: )
Stamina 2175/2175 | Chakra 2135/2175 | Mass Chakra 320 | Current state Normal | Current State: Water

Stats+Totals after boosts
• 4 Strength • 4 speed • 6 Agility • 4 Endurance

Techs n stuff

Saiken Stamina 5000/5000 | Chakra 5000/5000 |

Slime Release: Staining Technique [Odei: Yogoshijutsu ] | Rank C | Spiritual
A technique that removes a slimes detrimental status effect in exchange for the capability of tracking an individual. Converts an active slime into a chakra signature that can be followed by the host and sensors that cannot be removed. The host gains sensory awareness of where the stained target is at all times and cannot be caught by surprise or lose their guard against them for [5] posts. The 'stain' cannot be removed with any methods. The host can create a mental image and additionally see exactly where the individual is what they are doing and what they are saying.

“Novasse”

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Stumpleton

Ichengo Angelus

Darkmockingbird

gucci-shinigami

Brooy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2022 7:59 pm
User Image
Inshou Zealot
Rank: Wanderer 磁気 | Classes: Taijutsu | Scholar | Bloodline | 力 | Body Rank: ? 勇 | Elements: Water, Fire, Earth, Lightning, Blood

User ImageUser Image
The pillar of dark energy continued to flow up into the sky as the three Jinchuriki came ashore. The air was oppressive, like a weighted blanket that stretched over the whole island. Nimure and Mikki would soon find that, even flying up, the feeling wouldn’t disappear. Even in her liquified state, Fuko would feel the crushing weight of the cursed chakra throughout the land. As the three traveled, it would almost feel like they were being watched. Nimure and Mikki, especially, as they flew through the sky. The clouds before them would rush by, before parting into a jagged range of mountains. And, directly in their path, stood one woman. Takumi.

“Hello.” She said simply, in a quiet tone that even the two Jinchuriki could hear despite their distance. To the two flying shinobi, it would feel as if she had just… appeared. No trace, no chakra signature and then suddenly all at once. The Jashinist’s eyes were unwavering, locking her red eyes with either Nimure or Mikki. As she stared at them, it would feel as if she was looking through them as well. To the rest of the demon hosts, linked by their telepathy. Takumi wasn’t just speaking to the Aburame and the Uchiha; it was evident she was speaking to them all. “Or should I say… welcome home.” Takumi spread her arms wide, gesturing to the island like a host inviting her guests inside. “It’s been ages since the nine demons were returned to their rightful homes, but I do wish you had been considerate enough to bring the rest.” Takumi’s eyes hardened, somehow becoming even more intense as she spoke. “Where are they?”

"Speaking"

Thinking

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Brooy

prince_yuriel

Ichengo Angelus

Evil Toaster Yokai

DarkMockingbird

Novasse

Quote:

gucci-shinigami
Crew

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:06 pm
User ImageUser Image

▱▰▱Sensing the invisibility chakra coating my body was, dare I say, neat. Fuko seemed baffled by the origins of the Fault of Rebirth. When she made a comment about not wanting to turn out like me and Miki I just chuckled. "When it comes to gods and demons, things just get more and more absurd. It's easy to get used to." The more I learned about the gods and the tailed beasts, the less in touch with reality it all seemed. But I guess that was the point of it. The metaphysical were subjects beyond the grasp of our immediate understanding. Before I took off, I allowed Fuko to mark my left forearm with some sort of Saiken slime technique. It smelled foul but I did my best to ignore it.

▱▰▱Even as I flew into the darkness emanating from the island itself, I knew that Miki was watching my back. I felt comforted having another Konoha-nin with me. I had no idea whether any of the non-Konoha jinchuuriki were trustworthy so I was glad that Miki was with me. My nervous system was practically screaming at me to leave the island. Even the air was hard to breathe and it felt heavy on my body. My neon green wings allowed me to defy the tyrannical air and yet it was still unsettling. As Miki and I flew through the clouds we could suddenly see a woman standing on a tall mountain. I could sense her chakra as she appeared within range. I knew then that she was likely the enemy that we were looking for. Her chakra was immense and matched the Jashinist energy of the isle. Unfortunately, she was somehow able to see through the invisibility power that Miki gave me. I continued soaring quickly through the sky, but only slowed down enough to speak. My blind eyes did not make eye contact with Takumi as I stared blankly at the horizon while speaking to her. "Various different countries probably. It's just us!" I continued surveying the area as Takumi spoke through our telepathic connection. "You know Jashin's the bad one, right?! Well, if he's actually the good one then his PR team sucks!" I shouted as I flew much faster and ran circles around the island, soaking up all the sensory detail for the other eight demon hosts. I then returned and continued my flight above Takumi. "Just stop what you're doing and we can all go home! No one has to get hurt!" It seemed reasonable enough to me but I had a feeling that I was dealing with someone too radical to be reasoned with. I continued using my sensory range on Takumi and waited patiently without rushing into a battle with such a highly dangerous target.

×TITLE: Jonin】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 10】▰【AGILITY: 09】▰【ENDURANCE: 02】▰【CHAKRA: 4,585 || 4,665】▰【STAMINA: 2,515 || 2,515】▰【INSECTS: 1,000 || 1,000】▰【SONIC CHAKRA: 1,195 || 1,200】▰【CHOMEI CHAKRA: 5,000 || 5,000】【CHOMEI STAMINA: 5,000 || 5,000

Technique Used:
Supersonic: Sonic Step [ Chō Onsoku: Sonikkusuteppu ] | Rank E | Spiritual
The jinchuuriki's feet glow with neon green sonic chakra and allows them to walk on the air in the same fashion as the Art of Walking on Water. Additionally, this technique increases the user's speed by [2] and grants them an additional body flicker for the technique's five post duration.
Sensory Pitch [ Kankaku-Tekina Pitchi ] | Rank A | Spiritual
The user forms a handseal and releases a single high pitched frequency from their mouth. This sound travels over the entire area (topic) and allows the user to sense all persons in the area with incredible detail. They are able to determine every individual's stats, chakra and stamina amount, bloodlines, and even areas of expertise (classes). This allows for the jinchuuriki to gather an immense amount of intel. Additionally, the high pitch is heard but completely undetectable.
Techniques Active:

Active Effects
Demon Cloak Stage 1: A cloak of vibrating neon green chakra forms around the user and manifests four of Chomei's tails as wings allowing for flight. Additionally, the cloak forms a knight helmet and armor shape over the jinchuuriki, resembling Chomei's body.
• The user's speed and agility are elevated to 10 for the duration of their transformation while strength and endurance remain unchanged.
• Speed release techniques are considered overwhelming during the transformation.

Specialized Breeds:
Status Effects:
• None

Personal Attributes
▱▰▱ Cricket Chorus | Some of the kikaichu who fed from Chomei's supersonic chakra evolved into a new species of Aburame insect that is entirely unique to Nimure called the Utamushi. The Utamushi feed on small amounts of Chomei's chakra to survive so without the demon's chakra present in some form in the body through fuuinjutsu or otherwise, the species cannot survive. The Utamushi consume the specialized breed slot.
▱▰▱ Demonic Metamorphosis | All the Utamushi insects in Nimure's body die and instantly regenerate when they come into contact with Chomei's chakra during a demon transformation. After regenerating, the Utamushi are supercharged by Chomei's chakra. This allows them to remember up to five of their past technique resistances through the innate adaptation ability of the Aburame clan. These adaptations must have actually happened in the past and must be noted on the modifiers section of the profile to be used. This metamorphosis of the Utamushi requires a demon transformation and thus all adaptations are lost when the demon transformations end.
▱▰▱ Sonic Hellion | The jinchuuriki receives 200 sonic chakra per body rank rather than 100 for a total of 1,200 at S+ rank. Additionally, sonic chakra can be used to pay for a wind technique to add vertigo to any fuuton at [1] tier above the rank of the technique.
▱▰▱ High Frequency | Sonic chakra causes wind, taijutsu, bukijutsu, and speed release techniques to vibrate violently. Doing so allows them to greatly damage bones and cause [1] tier higher trauma than the rank of the technique on contact. Additionally, these techniques gain a [1] rank advantage against armor, shattering the metal instantly.
▱▰▱ Sensory Overload | Sensory techniques cost [1] rank less for the jinchuuriki to cast. Additionally, whenever sonic chakra is used jamming is applied at [1] tier higher than the technique's rank. A loud buzzing sound can also emit from sonic techniques and cause deafness within 20 feet per rank of the technique.
▱▰▱ Supersonic | The user receives an extra 200 to their Sonic chakra reserves. The user is able to break the sound barrier while using Sonic techniques causing a concussive chakra blast that is [2] ranks lower than the sonic technique used (minimum of D-Rank) and the deafness status is inflicted. This blast costs no combat action or resource and can only happen once per post.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Pestillence | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects inflict tiered disease status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Acidity | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects become acidic and inflict tiered corrosion status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Unstable Mutation | When your Kikaichu adapts to a specific element the Kikaichu also gains that element. Insect techniques utilizing these Kikaichu can apply up to Tier-2 of their elemental status. Tier-4 if [Ninjutsu] class. Temporarily share your Kikaichu's adaptive resistance gaining a 1-rank reduction of its currently adapted resistance.
▱▰▱ Give and Take | The Chakra your Kikaichu drain to reproduce themselves can instead be stored within their bodies. When the Kikaichu return to you the host you can instead regain the chakra that was drained at the expense of the Kikaichu that were used to drain said chakra. Because of this your initial Chakra pool is also expansive netting you an additional +100 Chakra.
▱▰▱ Hive Meister | The max amount of Insects you can store in your body increases by [100]. You can house [2] Specialized Breeds instead of [1]. The Aburame may cast Ninjutsu using Insects instead of Chakra as the resource. When preforming ninjutsu in this manner, their insects swarm through their ninjutsu, latching to any targets it contacts. These ninjutsu techniques can be used in exchange for bugs at 1.5 times the cost.
▱▰▱ Elusive Echoes | Sound manipulation techniques may cast a sound-based genjutsu simultaneously with these techniques for no additional activation with the sound technique acting as the trigger. Genjutsu cast this way must be kai'd and cannot be released through pain. These techniques require a kai above the rank of the technique to release, up to S, not stacking with any genjutsu discipline. Sound-based maruton techniques may be added to the bloodline list without taking up slots.
▱▰▱ Clairvoyance | Sensory techniques cost one rank less in resource to use. Sensory techniques can be korabo'd with bloodline techniques for no additional activation. The user's passive radius of detailed information is increased to 100 meters.
▱▰▱ Gale | The user gains +2 agility. In addition, the user may pick one fuuton technique per body rank to make variable, though this requires moderator approval. Also, wind techniques with vertigo have that status effect increased by [1] tier at a maximum of tier 4.
▱▰▱ Plague Doctor | Nimure's mask has been electronically enhanced to resist the effects of gas-based poison. When this effect is active his voice becomes highly distorted and buzzing to further conceal his identity as a JUEI agent. This effect can only occur when Nimure is wearing his plague doctor mask with the goggles attachment that obscures the top half of his face.
▱▰▱ Cloak and Dagger | Once a shinobi has completed 50 missions without gaining any fame or infamy, a shinobi is able to erase their presence almost entirely. For 5 posts, the shinobi is considered to have tier 2 jamming preventing sensory techniques from sensing them. Once these five posts are over, this PA is put on cooldown for 3 posts. This cooldown cannot be reduced. Additionally they are considered to be invisible. Dojutsu simply do not acknowledge their existence unless they are in their advanced forms. I.e. Mangekyou sharingan, Tenseigan, etc. The user may choose to activate this PA at any point for no activation or cost. The invisiblity be broken by a shinobi with Infinite perception using a technique at least one rank below the shinobi's body rank. I.e. The cloak and dagger shinobi is B rank, the infinite perception shinobi must use an C rank technique. Finally, the shinobi unlocks access to this exclusive technique:

Class Information
▱▰▱ Dual Ancestry → Dual Ancestry allows you to have full access to two bloodlines upon creation including all techniques, abilities, and personal attributes associated with them. For biographical purposes, your secondary bloodline may be genetic or implanted at your discretion. This discipline gives you [4] bloodline PAs to be used only for the bloodline attributes of your dual bloodlines on top of the [2] personal attributes you receive at base for a total of [6]. If two elemental bloodlines are chosen then the primary bloodline's elemental affinities become your base elements and you gain full access to those elements while your secondary bloodline gives you locked elemental affinities that you cannot learn ninjutsu techniques from but you gain full access to the secondary bloodline. Locked elemental affinities can be unlocked through methods such as ninjutsu class or personal attributes. Elemental affinity personal attributes are automatically allotted to locked affinities. Jiongu users do not have access to Dual Ancestry nor can they be chosen as a secondary bloodline. Dual Ancestry users do not have access to the implant system including the Genetic Palette personal attribute. If you use multiple techniques from both of your bloodlines in the same post without Korabo then those techniques are increased in effectiveness by one rank. This discipline cannot be taken with the Elemental Mastery discipline from Ninjutsu Class.
▱▰▱ Genius Keystone → You may create a "keystone" technique; this technique is essentially a Ninjutsu ninja's signature move, with power, aesthetic flair and versatility as described in the Keystone Guideline. In addition, you are able to use your third action for any ninjutsu, whether it is offensive or defensive, once every two turns. This discipline may not be taken in conjunction with another Keystone Discipline. Finally, Genius Keystone Ninja have the ability to Korabo their ninjutsu for [1] action to boost the rank of the korabo'd technique by [1] up to S+ rank with varying cool downs depending on the rank of the techniques.
E-D - None
C-B - 1
A-S - 2
S+ - 3
▱▰▱ Infinite Perception → Your specialty is more in sensory than in sealing or summoning. You are able to discover things such as demon chakra, or the type of technique that is about to be active (Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, etc.), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank from any active sensory technique. This discipline allows the user to be able to sense their enemy’s ninjutsu attacks and their composition, which grants a -2 rank reduction to dodging with the dodge mechanic X-ranked skill so long as it was used within the range of the user’s sensory abilities. You can release yourself from genjutsu at one rank lower in kai chakra release but with no benefit in pain release. In addition, the user's sensory abilities are extended fifty feet per rank of the technique. As a master tracker, you can advance in the ninja hunter and special ops careers for half as many Oinin Butai and ANBU missions completed. Upon reaching Initiate in Oinin Butai, you gain the Eagle Eye perk innately so you can choose one other Oinin perk as well. When you use a sensory technique with jamming you can double the jamming effect, this ability applies to one technique per three posts.
▱▰▱ Cross Class: → Bloodline – Ninjutsu: May combine one bloodline technique and one ninjutsu technique for a single action once every three posts by paying the resource cost for both. Bloodline techniques that share the user's elements gain the overwhelming property if not already applied.

Ichengo Angelus

Darkmockingbird

Stumpleton

Novasse

gucci-shinigami

Prince_yureil

Brooy

Evil Toaster Yokai

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2022 10:05 am
User Image

User Image
                      Miki followed Nimure's lead and recieved some slime from Fuko. The woman immediately disliked the texture of it as it adhered to her. She could only really think, 'Nope. Don't like that.' However, the slime would remain so Fuko could keep an eye on where they were at. When it came to the god and demon speak, Miki didn't really have anything to say. She preferred to not think about it all that deeply. Each time she did it generally delved into an extestenstial crisis at the realization fo the vastness of the universe and how she had living breathing proof of that sealed into her. It was easier to not think about.

By the time Takumi had appeared within the Jinchuriki's vision, Miki had already felt her on the edge of her sensory range. The woman's chakra felt like something else. It was powerful, but felt as though it were almost entirely corrupted by Jashin's influence. Miki's invisibility failed it seemed as the woman spoke directly to the Jinchuriki. She had planned for it failing, now she just had to be ready to pull Nimure and herself out of there on a moments notice. It seemed that it truely had been a trap all along. Miki followed closely behind Nimure, practically being right on his tail. She would allow him to speak as she activated her sharingan and began to peer around the area for any other potential enemies in the area.

Miki
                      Kurama

「 C K R A : :x3,900 // 3,900 」 tab 「 S T M : :x3,120 // 3,120 」 tab 「 E X P : :x111,200 」 tab 「 両 : :x100,800 」
tab 「 Konohagakure 」 tab 「 S+-rank Genin 」 tab 「 Senju / Uchiha / Uzumaki 」 tab 「 Blood / Buki 」 tab 「 Kyuubi Host 」

& Words
                  &
                  &
                  &
                  &

& Words
                  &
                  &
                  &
                  &

Ephemeral Ozymandias
          gucci-shinigami
          Prince_yureil
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:08 pm
User Image

▰ |SHINOBI • INFO| ▰

She shuddered at the strange sensation of the corrupted chakra in the area, it was extremely unpleasant and made her feel like she needed to put in extra effort to keep her form intact, almost like gravity itself were increased. Having been separated from the other pair for only a short time she would visually pay attention and using Saikens unique abilities to create a mental image of the other pair, able to observe what they are up too. The visuals of the staining technique being highly advanced didn’t extend far beyond the targets her slime was applied to, leaving her only able to guess some aspects of what the pair were experiencing, though Saiken could cover the rest through her connection to the telepathic plane. f**ō wasn’t one to sit around and do nothing so instead she prepared herself for impending trouble, her two halves absorbing a quantity of the water she stood on and made it a part of herself, her size increasing proportionately as a result and essentially diluting the more normal aspects of her appearance.

”Ahhhh, looks like they’ve spotted someone of interest, the masked one appears to be talking at someone…” She muttered being able sense the clump of evil of a person, though her vision was already taxed enough focusing on multiple things at once, not affording her the ability to go after any visual data the other two were sharing. I fear they are in great danger, you aren’t necessarily safe where you are, be as alert as possible and don’t be reckless. The ultra slug advised f**ō with the slowed inflections of one taken by fear, the shudder of that without a body loudly tangible to it host. Saiken would be met with a long pause without any identifiable reaction until she finally chose to speak up. ”You may believe me to be the headstrong sort but I actually have been thinking about how to help those two if I’m needed, honestly it’s good that I got to stay behind so I could plan, we’ve trained but not actually fought together, so you’ll just need to trust and follow my lead.” She explained in a tone she tended to spare for the older of her younger siblings when he was questioning her judgement, f**ō a little annoyed Saiken had even potentially believed she would act without thought. Saiken would chose to keep her tongue held at this point, humming an acknowledgment in stead followed by f**ō’s two halves nodded their parts of her head, the girl would go back to focusing on the onto pair, or quartet depending on how you looked at it. ”Just let me know if you need assistance, I’ll be there in a flash.” She thought toward the pair, lifting the left half’s arm and pointing her index and middle fingers in the finger gun position, her arm strafing from side to side as she aimed to keep it locked onto the other twos approximate position.

f**ō Saiken
Stamina 2175/2175 | Chakra 2135/2175 | Mass Chakra 460 | Current State: Water

• 4(2) Strength • 4(2) speed • 6(10) Agility • 4(0) Endurance

Action 1: Multi-Particle Revitalization Method A-rank
Act 2: Multi-Particle Revitalization Method A-rank
Act 3:
Techs n stuff

Multi-Particle Revitalization Method | Rank X | {C}
Learning this allows the Hozuki to recover if the substance that comprises their assimilated form is present the Hozuki can add it to themselves and restore their [Mass Chakra]. However, the substance in question cannot be made of the users own chakra. Essentially this allows a Hozuki to heal themselves as long as their assimilated substance is present. Spends [1] Activation and restores Mass Chakra at a rate equal to the user's body rank per activation. By spending an X-amount of natural chakra for collisions the Hozuki may add that Chakra to their [Mass Chakra] assuming they are properly assimilated to said substance. I.e The user's water arm is destroyed. The user seeks a river and uses its water to accommodate for the mass they lost to heal themselves otherwise if returning to their base form they'll be missing a portion of themselves. Not necessarily the arm but the mass equivalent of one. Inexperienced Hozuki when re-assuming normal form will often forget this and revert forgetting a vital organ or something of the sort and either die or be on the verge of death because of improperly prioritizing their mass hence the fear of why many Hozuki remain in a assimilated state.
• Must Be Learned First Before Liquid Assimilation

A technique that removes a slimes detrimental status effect in exchange for the capability of tracking an individual. Converts an active slime into a chakra signature that can be followed by the host and sensors that cannot be removed. The host gains sensory awareness of where the stained target is at all times and cannot be caught by surprise or lose their guard against them for [5] posts. The 'stain' cannot be removed with any methods. The host can create a mental image and additionally see exactly where the individual is what they are doing and what they are saying.

“Novasse”

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Stumpleton

Ichengo Angelus

Darkmockingbird

gucci-shinigami

Brooy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:08 pm
User Image
Inshou Zealot

User ImageUser Image
“I believe we are past the bargaining phase, child.” Takumi looked unbothered as Nimure flew around the island. She simply looked at the two flying Jinchuriki from the plateau she stood upon, watching them with her piercing gaze. The woman waited for the Jinchuriki to give his particular heroic speech, her hands shoved into the pockets of her jacket while she listened. “Is that the depths of your moral complexity, child?” She said after a long second. “Good? Bad? I suppose being that you come from the world of shinobi that it would make sense. You come from a world beholden by fear. It consumes you, keeping you from taking action, until it is either too late… or your target is too weak to fight back. It is then you decide to fight, ravaging the smaller lands around your countries until nothing is left. It has been that way for centuries, and it shows no signs of stopping.”

As she spoke, chakra rolled off of Takumi’s body like a heatwave. The air around her shimmered like a black and red mirage. To everyone that could see her, it would almost make the woman look as if she were suddenly tripled. Except, after a few seconds, she had! Two phantasms stood at either side of Takumi, shimmering in the light, billowing like black-red smoke. “Do you want the truth, child? About how this world works?” She gave Nimure and Mikki no time to respond before the two phantasms were already upon them, one specter per shinobi. Each one had already landed a blow, stabbing one arm elbow deep into Mikki and Nimure’s stomachs. [Shimmering Scrapper S+ Spiritual, Augmented by Opening of the Spirit Gates PA] Below them, Takumi watched with hardened eyes. “Things like ‘good’ and ‘evil’... Things like justice, like truth. They are simply written by the winners, as the history of their victims is cast aside. So, logically, it would make sense for even the rules of nature themselves to be written by the strongest.”

The phantasms faded and Mikki and Nimure would find that so too did their wounds. While no lasting physical damage remained, the two shinobi could still feel the lingering pains. “The tides of change are shifting, and you cannot fight it any more than you can fight the passing of time. And you will all drown in obscurity once Jashin takes his rightful place above all.”

"Speaking"

Thinking

First Action:

Shimmering Scrapper [ Japanese Technique Name ] | Rank S+ | [ Taijutsu ] | [ Spiritual ]
Takumi is able to project her chakra from her body to create phantoms of herself at [2] per rank of this technique. Once that has happened, these phantoms can move quicker than any eye is capable of tracking, attacking their target nearly instantly. Once per [5] posts this technique can be considered an auto-hit, but any physical damage done by this technique fades the moment it is over. Cannot be used more than twice per fight with a [6] post cooldown.

Opening of the Spirit Gates: Once every [4] posts, Takumi is able to duplicate a Taijutsu technique and attack a second target without paying an action cost to do so. Can only be used [3] times per fight.

Second Action:

Third Action:

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Brooy

prince_yuriel

gucci-shinigami
Crew

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

▱▰▱To say that I was not enjoying listening to the zealot's twisted logic would be an understatement. When she spoke of the evils of the shinobi world I was reminded of the Kogarashi insurgents from years ago when I was a young child. Everyone seemed to point fingers at the other side for atrocities in order to justify their own, it seems. When Takumi shouted and asked me if I wanted to learn how the world worked, I shrugged. "No, but I have a feeling I'm about to hear it anyway." I said with a bored tone but I was quickly cut off when a phantom materialized in front of me. Before I could even form a handsign, the spectre jabbed its hand into my gut. "AGH!" As my pained shout was instantly released through my throat, Chomei screeched. Nimure! Even the ancient seven-tailed demon had no idea what had hurt me so instantly. I was forced to stop mid-flight as my insectoid wings of sonic chakra flapped wildly in response to the waves of sharp pain. Fuko! I think we're gonna need a hand here!" I screamed out at Fuko telepathically out of reflex. I then placed my hands on the arm that was stabbing through me but before long the specter disappeared. I remained in the air as my Chomei wings buzzed but now my injury was gone too. I could no longer smell the blood or feel the opening in my flesh.

▱▰▱Even as the pain lingered, I could hear the cultist condescending to me more and it was just pissing me off. I planned to dispel the notion that us being destroyed by Jashin was a fate that had to be accepted. "We'll see about that!" I yelled through the pain before holding my arms out and unleashing a swarm of insects. The breed of insects was the Utamushi who evolved by consuming Chomei's chakra. The bugs were neon green crickets with orange wings who vibrated violently. Thousands of them were unleashed and coated in sonic chakra from my demonic cloak. "First song, shatter!" I shouted in command of the song bugs before clasping my hands together and releasing demonic sonic chakra. The bugs then chirped in unison and released a beautiful song before screeching suddenly as they got within range of Takumi. The soundwaves of sonic chakra would vibrate and attempt to damage Takumi's body. I formed another handseal and barked a different command. "Second song, suffocate!" Now the Utamushi would encircle Takumi as more sonic chakra was applied to them. The echo crickets formed a cocoon of sonic chakra around her body in order to imprison her. Air was sealed off from the cocoon prison as they played a new melody and flapped their wings to disorient Takumi and suffocate her to death. I then resumed my flying around the island at top speeds from a distance as I watched the Utamushi attacking Takumi from below.

×TITLE: Jonin】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 10】▰【AGILITY: 09】▰【ENDURANCE: 02】▰【CHAKRA: 4,585 || 4,665】▰【STAMINA: 2,515 || 2,515】▰【INSECTS: 1,000 || 1,000】▰【SONIC CHAKRA: 875 || 1,200】▰【CHOMEI CHAKRA: 4,680 || 5,000】【CHOMEI STAMINA: 5,000 || 5,000

Technique Used:
▰ Supersonic: Shattering Song [ Chō Onsoku: Konagona ni Natta Uta ] | Rank S+ | Aburame [ Requires Utamushi ] | Demon [ Speed Release ] | Spiritual | Overwhelming
Nimure channels sonic chakra into a swarm of Utamushi who glow neon green as chakra coats their bodies. The Utamushi then release soundwaves by melodiously chirping. All at once, the Utamushi screech and release resonant frequency vibrations that destroy their surroundings. The resonant soundwaves from the screech are especially effective at shattering earth, crystal, ice, and glass jutsu and is one rank stronger against them. This technique can only be used during a Chomei demon transformation as it requires Chomei's supersonic demon chakra.
▰ Supersonic: Echoing Cacophony Cocoon [ Chō Onsoku: Hankyō Suru Fukyōwaon no Mayu ] | Rank S+ | Aburame [ Requires Utamushi ] | Demon [ Speed Release ] | Spiritual | Overwhelming | Tier 4 Vertigo | Suffocation
Sonic chakra is applied to a swarm of Utamushi as they are released at a target. The swarm surrounds the enemy and each Utamushi insect locks around the other's bodies tightly, allowing no air to enter or escape. When sealed off, the swarm releases sonic chakra that takes the appearance and shape of a vibrating cocoon of sonic chakra. The Utamushi flap their wings inward toward the imprisoned target and use the sonic winds to apply tiered vertigo based on the rank of this technique. The sonic wind that the utamushi creates a melodic song created by the chirps of the insects. The target also suffocates as the air in the cocoon is sealed off and controlled by the Utamushi.
Techniques Active:

Active Effects

Specialized Breeds:
Status Effects:
• None

Personal Attributes

Class Information
E-D - None
C-B - 1
A-S - 2
S+ - 3

Ichengo Angelus

Darkmockingbird

Stumpleton

Novasse

gucci-shinigami

Prince_yureil

Brooy

Evil Toaster Yokai

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2022 6:45 pm
User Image

User Image
                      Everything seemed like it was flying out of control so quickly. First the woman had appeared then the fighting had already commenced. As the spectre's elbow slammed into Miki's stomach, her mind quickly flashed backward in time. A simpler time that was only months ago. Before she became a shinobi, before she became a jinchuriki. Before the Jashinists, before it all when she was just a simple girl on a lumbermill. What an idiot she was for wanting this life. Here she was getting an elbow shoved into her stomach by perhaps the fastest thing she ever didn't see. Miki was pissed. Not just at the situation, but the world. "I'd hate to be in her way." Kurama chuckled to himself.

Monarch kept Miki afloat as she recovered from the blow, the attack seeming to be an illusion. The woman's sharingan spun into life, lines moving rapidly across her eyes until they formed butterflies in each eye. 'Send me an angel.' Miki prayed to Evergreen for a brief moment. 'Fuko do not come in here! We have no idea what's going on yet. We could be trapped in here for all we know. Nimure! We need to get out of here until the others can arrive. If we're trapped we're gonna have to hold her off until the others can help. I don't know if you noticed, but Shukaku's being quieter than normal. What if someone already got to them? I'll back you up and get in shots when I can. Your bugs make it difficult for me to use the techniques I normally like to use, but I'll try not to hurt them.'

Miki breathed in deep. "Jashin will not be making a return here today, nor ever. The rules of nature are what they are. Pure beautiful chaos. You do not get to write them nor does Jashin." Miki's nosed twitched as she stared at the woman, the unnatural chakra that rolled off Takumi disgusted her. "Nature will wipe you and Jashin away in the dust like everything else. Fortunately for Nature, it's protector is here to do it sooner."

The woman quickly followed up Nimure's own attack by forming her own handseals. Golden chains would explode from Miki's back at the conclusion of her handseals. They would expand impossibly long, following the insect swarm. As the insects created the cocoon of sonic chakra, the golden chains would pierce through the barrier. The chains would latch onto any weapons Takumi had and seal them immediately into a scroll Miki had on her. 'Careful Nimure, who knows how long it'll be until we can get help.'

Miki
                      Kurama

& Words
                  & Mangekyou Sharingan
                  &
                  &
                  &

& Words
                  & Chakra Chains: Contain [ Kemono Fuuin: Fukumu ] | Rank S
                  From the user erupts a plethora of golden chains. These chains are drawn to all of the weapons and armor in the area, both exposed ninja tools and ninja tools in pouches. These chains can phase through physical objects to make contact with weapons in the most direct manner as possible. Once the chains are made, which is done nearly instantly, the chains all return to the user, and all of the equipment is sealed within a vacant scroll of the user. If the user has no vacant scrolls then this technique just brings all of the items to the user's feet. The opponent may counter their weapons being sealed by paying an S-ranked amount of chakra and two activations to negate the chains for a turn. Has a [4] post cooldown.
                  &
                  &
                  &

Ephemeral Ozymandias
          gucci-shinigami
          Prince_yureil
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2022 11:09 pm
User Image

▰ |SHINOBI • INFO| ▰

f**ō allowed herself a deep frown as she was offered two conflicting options, one short and sweet becoming her arrival, the other warning her off in case things were a trap of some sort. There wasn’t too much deliberation here in her own mind as she came to back them up, the fact it was a trap totally obvious from the start. One half of her body collapsed into the water as at the same rate the rest of her body returned to the other half, popping out with a splash, the genin tilting her head toward the same side as the hand she did finger gun with. ”Your inconsistency in requests has left me with the final decision, I’ll be dropping in very shortly to offer the support I came to give.” She thought at the other two with a clear tone of having made her final decision and wouldn’t be swayed from it, focusing as she thought to the at the tip of her fingers.

A little like a deflating ballon in the first few instants, f**ō’s currently massive body drained away into a condensed point of water at the end of her fingers, the limb slightly adjusting as she used the mental imaging and sensory data and links she was benefiting from to be precise with the aim. In the last few seconds her head and limbs drained away until nothing but her hand sat suspended in the air until it all formed into the compressed orb, a few second of lull and boom(water gun:Sunfire shot). One second the orb that was f**ō sat in the air and the next it was already penetrating the dark clouds surrounding the island and gained significant height in while sailing through the sky while f**ō did a rapid mental count. At zero she forced the compressed fluids to loose the pressure keeping it small, unfolding into the currently thirty five or so foot tall liquid woman.

Body spread flat to use the wind resistance to slow her movement, twisting her body to spin against her flow of direction, a puff of smoke created at this apex due to her summon her sword, Purple blaze to hand and immediately pretty her fingers to its metallic hilt. From those fingers a grey sheen took over as the her appearances became less fluid looking and back to a solid form, that of strong and heavy steel. Looking down from her great height she finally reached her apex, going from ascension one second to a second long pause before the stomach butterflies filled lurch of descending took hold of her. Everything below her came off as small and if she wasn’t surrounded by ominous clouds and energy, nor moving at ever increasing speeds toward the ground this could be considered pretty zen and a novel experience, however there was a distinct lack of time for such thoughts as she funnelled chakra into her body to amplify her own mass to even create sizes as she thought to the other two. ”I will be touching down very soon, be ready as I’m coming from above and you don’t want to be between me and the ground, around twelve to fifteen seconds.” She though to the other two as she at about seventy feet in size now was not something someone wanted to be clipped by, though there was enough time for them to prepare for her upcoming arrival.

(She landing next post.)

f**ō Saiken
Stamina 2175/2175 | Chakra 1970/2175 | Mass Chakra 640 | Current State: Steel

• 4(4) Strength • 4(4) speed • 6(6) Agility • 4( cool Endurance

Action 1: Water Gun: Sure Fire [ Mizudeppō no Jutsu: Tashikana ] | Rank S - A-rank cost
Act 2: Katan Hozuki - C - Rank cost, turns to Steel
Act 3: converted her own chakra into mass chakra, S-rank quantity
Techs n stuff

▰ Katai Hozuki [ Solid Assimilation ] {Requires D-rank Body}
By performing the appropriate string of handsigns, and then touching a nearby solid substance, the user will take on its properties. For example, if one were to touch a nearby stone- their body would become as hard as the stone they came into contact with. During such a state, the user could then apply the manipulations they've mastered in order to create unique and adaptable offensive or defensive maneuvers.

Water Gun: Sure Fire [ Mizudeppō no Jutsu: Tashikana ] | Rank S
An augmented version of the Water Gun technique. By concentrating the chakra further in one's fingertip launches a single water bullet with an immense penetrative force which can travel up to 5 miles from the firing point.

Multi-Particle Revitalization Method | Rank X | {C}
Learning this allows the Hozuki to recover if the substance that comprises their assimilated form is present the Hozuki can add it to themselves and restore their [Mass Chakra]. However, the substance in question cannot be made of the users own chakra. Essentially this allows a Hozuki to heal themselves as long as their assimilated substance is present. Spends [1] Activation and restores Mass Chakra at a rate equal to the user's body rank per activation. By spending an X-amount of natural chakra for collisions the Hozuki may add that Chakra to their [Mass Chakra] assuming they are properly assimilated to said substance. I.e The user's water arm is destroyed. The user seeks a river and uses its water to accommodate for the mass they lost to heal themselves otherwise if returning to their base form they'll be missing a portion of themselves. Not necessarily the arm but the mass equivalent of one. Inexperienced Hozuki when re-assuming normal form will often forget this and revert forgetting a vital organ or something of the sort and either die or be on the verge of death because of improperly prioritizing their mass hence the fear of why many Hozuki remain in a assimilated state.
• Must Be Learned First Before Liquid Assimilation

Steel
Becoming steel makes her incredibly heavy but incredibly powerful, making physical against attacks all but useless against her but removes the majority of her swiftness.
Grants
Speed reduced by 3/4
Agility reduced by 3/4
Immune to physical attacks below A-rank and is treated as having natural heavy armour against Tai/Buki
Endurance is doubled
Lightning/electric techniques deal twice as much damage against her.
Receives double the stat negatives from magnetic techniques

“Novasse”

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Stumpleton

Ichengo Angelus

Darkmockingbird

gucci-shinigami

Brooy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:59 pm
User Image
Himitsu Uchiha
Matatabi
Mangekyou Sharingan: |Active| Piercing Lens | Mirroring Lens | Insight Lens
|Fire|Wind|Lightning|Earth|Water|

"I've always liked to play with fire..."

Himitsu arrived some time behind the actual scouting party, having ignored the collective Jinchuuriki initial plan in favor of a chance to slaughter some Jashininsts. They'd invaded his home, and made their crusade personal to him, so it was time to return the favor. What he hadn't anticipated however, was being cut off from the scout team upon arrival. Some kind of barrier prevented his advance, and refused to give in to any of his attempts. From seal destruction, to brute force, to clever antics, Himitsu could make no progress. Having exhausted his current options, shy of launching an assault just as likely to destroy the landscape as the barrier, he sat down and tried to collect his thoughts. Since the attack he'd refused to stop or slow down, but now there wasn't much to do besides wait. Or at least, that would be the case for one person. Himitsu however, was perfectly capable of being in two places at once, and travel massive distances in practically no time. Deciding to capitalize on these strengths, Himitsu flashed a single handseal and created a copy of himself. The copy took a seat watching the barrier, while the original slipped into The Veil as quick means of travel.

S+ Rank || Scholar Specialist, Ninjutsu || Jounin

Himitsu Resources:
Chakra: 3,000 / 3,775 || Stamina: 3,000 / 3,250
Nature Chakra: 1,500 / 1,500

Matatabi Resources:
Chakra: 5,000 / 5,000
Stamina: 5,000 / 5,000

Stats
┌───────────────────────────────────────┐
+4 Strength || +4 Speed || +4 Agility || +4 Endurance
└───────────────────────────────────────┘
[ Base Stats: 4, 4, 4, 4 ]

❃Shinobi Missions Complete❃
D Rank | 12
C Rank | 7
B Rank | 3
A Rank | 1
S Rank | 2

Ryo: 両172,300
XP: 37,140

Techniques Used:
▰ Shadow Clone Technique [ Kage Bunshin no Jutsu ] | Rank B [-40 Chakra] [735 Chakra, 250 Stamina]

Current Status Effects:
▰ None

Current Active Techniques:
▰ None

Modifiers:

• Apply a weaker form of Elemental Status appropriate to the element used to all Base Elemental Ninjutsu. If single classed, use the following scale: Tier 1 E-C | Tier 2 B-S [Ninjutsu Class]
• The Elementalist's wide understanding of the elements reduces the cost of their elemental ninjutsu by [1] whole rank without losing their potency but elemental ninjutsu cannot be lowered in cost beyond this. [Ninjutsu H.E. Discipline]
• [Vertigo] will cruelly apply at [1] tier higher than the rank of the technique at a maximum of the fourth tier on contact. [Ninjutsu H.E. Discipline]
• Scholars are automatically of the Veteran title for Scroll Crafting. [Scholar Class]
• All sealing techniques are considered overwhelming when in collision with other techniques of the same rank. This benefit only applies to techniques S-ranked and below. [Scholar P.S. Discipline]
• You are able to summon beings at one rank lower than normally required and 50 chakra and stamina is granted to them per rank of the summoned creature starting at 50 for D-Rank and ending with 250 for the boss summon, or 300 if a mythical summon is contracted. [Scholar P.S. Discipline]
• The user's summoned creatures are able to use any ninjutsu the user has access to that they share an element for as well as any genjutsu, taijutsu, and bukijutsu. [Scholar P.S. Discipline]
• Your summoned creature's unique techniques are considered overwhelming at S-rank and below in collisions. [Scholar P.S. Discipline]
• The Academic's body is considered a scroll so seals can be used and stored on your direct body. Your body may be treated as three scrolls equal to your body rank. [Scholar E.A. Discipline]
Fuuinjutsu and sensory skills do not require handseals and are one rank less in chakra cost (Following the one rank max reduction rules). [Scholar E.A. Discipline]
• All three of your actions can be used on fuuinjutsu and/or sensory for one post every three posts in combat. [Scholar E.A. Discipline]
• In addition, the duration of all sealing techniques and all sensory techniques are increased by two posts. [Scholar E.A. Discipline]
• You automatically inflict one tier higher of Hex status (maximum of tier 4). [Scholar E.A. Discipline]
• Fuuinjutsu and sensory techniques used by this specialization are reduced in chakra cost by five per rank with a minimum of five chakra. [Scholar Specialist]
• Your seals and summons cannot be hijacked. [Scholar Specialist]
• Seals that require multiple activations will require one less so long as you're contributing at least one activation to the seal in question. [Scholar Specialist]
• The ability to sense intent to do harm within the topic and its source. [Bear Sage]
• Able to regenerate 375 nature chakra per post. [Bear Sage]
• You can naturally sense chakra around yourself. You can sense chakra up to 5 meters away without the use of a sensory technique. This radius is increased by 5 meters every time you rank up. This natural talent is also able to sense the presence of demonic chakra within its range. [Bear Sage]
• Demon Techniques do not consume technique slots. [Matatabi Host]
• All Demon Techniques have the overwhelming property. [Matatabi Host]
• The jinchuuriki is able to draw chakra from Matatabi as an action during combat equal to two ranks above their body rank. [Matatabi Host]
• Reihi style fire techniques are classified as katon but lack the weakness to suiton and advantage to fuuton. [Matatabi Host]
• All complex and spiritual taijutsu and bukijutsu techniques can emit blue fire that can apply tiered mental stress or insanity depending on the rank of the technique on sight. [Matatabi Host]
• Fire release techniques can act as a visual trigger for all genjutsu. [Matatabi Host]
• The host's flames are classified as "spirit fire" and can become cobalt blue and more easily ignite objects. All fire techniques apply [1] tier higher burning. [Matatabi Demon Cloak Stage 1]
• All fire based techniques produced by the Uchiha are considered bloodline techniques. [Amaterasu's Cloak PA]

Personal Attributes:
Amaterasu’s Cloak | All fire based techniques produced by the Uchiha are considered bloodline techniques.The flames are turned black and fire based techniques are reduced by 5 chakra per rank with a minimum of 5 chakra to be paid for a technique. For each rank of a technique, it's flames burn actively for one post or one additional post if a limit is given.
Illusory Prowess | This attribute allows any and all genjutsu to be cast through eye contact with the Uchiha. In addition, the genjutsu cast in this manner have the sight sense added to them at C Rank body. At S Rank body, the user's genjutsu are given the chakra sense. Also, mental stress or insanity can be added to any genjutsu cast through eye contact for an additional fifty percent chakra cost.
Pass Without Trace | When channeling chakra to a body part for purely-mobility purposes, Himitsu is able to manipulate it as wind chakra in order to mute the sounds of the motions (clothes shifting, footsteps, rocks shifting underfoot, etc.). Indirect sounds (falling branches, tumbling rocks, kicking up leaves, etc.) are not affected by this.
"...with one hand behind my back!" | Jutsu can be performed with one-handed seals.
Blessings of the Bakeneko | All temporary speed and agility stat boosts for the jinchuuriki are double. Additionally, if the jinchuuriki cannot boost their agility any further then they can use the agility stat to dodge spiritual attacks [6] times per battle rather than [4].
Melee Prodigy | The user obtains a [1] point increase to agility while their sharingan is active for each body rank they have obtained. In addition, the user's first physical offensive activation every three posts gains a [1] point increase to speed per rank of their body, also requiring the eyes to be active.
Chilling Flames | Able to truly channel Matatabi's essence of death and fear, Himitsu may alter his Spirit Fire. His Spirit Fire radiates an unsettling coolness, and burns inflicted by them feel as if they came from extreme cold. Intense flare ups and rapid spreading of flames take on a frenzied whisper sound instead of the typical roaring of flames. Himitsu may change his Spirit Fire to feel and sound like normal fire at will. [Endgame Slot]
From the Ashes | Himitsu may cast fire-based Ninjutsu from any Spirit Fire actively burning within 100 feet of him. [Endgame Slot]
Phantoms of the Bakeneko | Himitsu's Phantom Slayer Bukijutsu techniques take on a theme based around Matatabi. Tengu/Oni phantasms take on the shape of Matatabi, and their roars are replaced with the wild growling howl of a large cat. Colors are changed to align with the demon's blue and black colors. [Endgame Slot]

DarkMockingbird
Crew

8,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2023 9:49 pm
User Image
Inshou Zealot

User ImageUser Image
Insects screeched around Takumi as they surrounded her like a massive hive, emitting a cry that caused blood to flow from her ears. She, however, looked unfazed as she merely watched the movements with her same uninterested expression. The Jashinist lifted a finger to wipe some of the blood from her jawline before examining it closely with a tilt of her head, as if seeing it for the first time. “I will say this.” She said in the same quiet tone that seemed to carry across the island to Nimure. “Your combat proficiency is far better than that of the previous Chomei host. I do not believe Takao had struggled this much when he died.” Takumi wiped her blood off on her jacket, the crimson fading into the black almost seamlessly. “It is a shame, in hindsight, we were forced to take from such a worthless sacrifice.”

Gold-orange chains whipped around Takumi, cracking the stone at her feet, forcing her attention to shift to Miki. “Was it nature that took your precious sensei from you?” The chains were looking for something, but they seemed to be missing their mark. Instead they floundered wildly. “Death is merely the other half of life in the cycle of nature, child.” The chains eventually found their mark, gripping onto Takumi’s wrists and ankles as she spoke. Still, as Nimure’s swarm closed in, she made no effort to break free. Only staring them both down with a piercing gaze. “If you wish to become an agent of nature, child, you must be ready to reap the existence of those you care for. If that is your role… then I wonder if Kai knows... that you let him die.”

The swirling mass of chains and insects swirled around Takumi, eventually blocking her from view of the shinobi. One second turned into two. Three. Ten. A short time, to be sure, but that would be stretched out into eternity. Once the storm of techniques subsided and dissipated, the space where Takumi stod was simply… empty. No trace of movement. No trace of chakra. No trace of sound, just an eerie silence that would hang over the island. An oppressive silence, that almost had a physical weight to it the longer it went on.

Then, without warning, two bone blades shot through the air at the two shinobi, aimed to impale one of their wings. “Tell me.” Takumi’s voice spoke from the otherside of the plateau. She looked unharmed, void of any injuries she had sustained from the previous assault. As she spoke, the ground at her feet began to quake, as if the whole island was beginning to rage. In the blink of an eye, the level battleground erupted into a forest of bone, each one seemingly reaching thousands of feet high and as wide around as a building.

“What was your plan?” The same voice, but opposite of where Nimure and Miki could see Takumi. A duplicate Takumi stepped around from one of the bones. “If it was stealth, then the four of you are needed at your respective academies.” Takumi’s voice flowed through the bone forest. Or… voices. As she spoke, more and more of her rounded from behind the bones. An almost countless number of Jashinists appeared without warning. Much like before, there was no indication of chakra. Where there had been none before was now replaced with the same oppressive, inhuman chakra as before. Except this time, it was seemingly multiplied by the hundreds. [Dance of the Young Fern S+ Spiritual]

—-
As Fuko descended, she would not be left alone so easily. The Tani shinobi would barely be able to sense a flash of movement coming up to greet her. A blast of wind jetting by her was the one true indication that something had passed her. In a blur of motion, Takumi appeared just behind her. In her hands the woman held her spinal cord connected to her ribcage, the bone cage on Fuko’s otherside from Takumi. The Jashinist would attempt to whip her body around, using her ribcage weapon to trap Fuko and throw the Hozuki to the ground below, aiming for Nimure and Miki. [Dance of the Clemantis: Bear Trap S+ Complex Overwhelming, Sin Harvest S+ Complex]

As Himitsu traveled through his Veil, the scenes of death plagued the realm. Withered corpses fighting for their last breath, reaching out to Himitsu. But it was hard to tell if it was for help, or to wrestle his lifeforce for themselves. Most corpses were faceless, but as the Uchiha traveled he would soon see one that was… familiar. It was hard to gauge his height at first as he was hunched over due to fatigue and clearly pain. While his hair was matted down with dirt and blood, it was midnight black. A signature hair color of the Uchiha clan. “Hi…mi…” The man would breathe out, his voice raspy and parched, as if each syllable was painful. He would look up, the light already fading from his eyes as he looked at the host of the Two Tailed demon. Mud and dirt and blood and bruises obscured his face, but the man would still be recognizable as Kai Uchiha. He staggered into Himitsu’s path, reaching out much like the corpses that littered the realm. Kai opened his mouth as if to speak again, but as soon as he started he was cut short. His body suddenly shot upright as a blade of bone burst from his chest.

“Hello, Matatabi.” Takumi stood behind Kai, revealing herself as Himitsu’s mentor’s body began to go limp. She eyed the Jinchuriki, as if looking past the host and right to the demon with her chilling gaze. “I am surprised you would allow your host to show themselves here.” She continued, lifting a foot to push Kai’s body off of her blade. “Given how our last encounter went.”

"Speaking"

Thinking

First Action:

For Miki and Nimure, not an attack just setting up the field

Dance of the Young Fern: Arena | Rank S+ Overwhelming | Spiritual
The user quickly grows a multitude of tall spikes from their body to create a large forest of bone. This technique increases the range it can manifest by fifteen yards per rank use. At E-ranked the user can only make one bone pillar, while at D-ranked the user may make two. At C-ranked the user may make eight, and then at B-ranked the user can create up to twenty five bone spikes. At A-ranked the user may make a hundred, and at S-ranked the user can make two hundred. Alternatively, the bone spikes can be focused to fewer at the higher ranks to concentrate their chakra power more.

Second Action:

For Fuko

▰ Dance of the Clematis: Bear Trap | Rank S+ | Complex
The user launches their spinal column whip out with the rib cage launched toward the target. With a quick pullback of their whip, the user can have their weapon’s rib cage latch onto anything it can grab. It can either catch the object within the bones like a clam, or the bones can dig into their target like a bear trap.

▰ Sin Harvest | Rank S+ | Complex>>Spiritual
Takumi is able to modify one Taijutsu or Bukijutsu she uses once per post. Doing so makes it ignore standard collision rules. Instead, it allows Takumi to intercept an incoming attack and redirect it to a target of her choice. The redirected attack takes on the original properties of its base jutsu, but becomes the rank that Sin Harvest was used at. Can only be used once every [3] posts.

Third Action:

Novasse

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Hurrak][/quote]
[quote="Stumpleton

Brooy

DarkMockingbird

prince_yuriel

Evil Toaster Yokai

◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items