Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ
JUEI Mission - Shikaire | Nimure

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LovelyMintKisses

Angelic Mage

8,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:42 pm
User Image
User Image

Having been summoned to headquarters Shikarie made her way through the deep through the woods and too the hidden building. As she approached the suspension bridge a masked man could be seen standing at it's enterance. The mask he wore was a familiar one. Masks of the JUEI are similar to each other but yet still have a distinctive look to them. With each step she took Shikarie grew closer to the bridge and she took another puff of her cigarette. Purching the cancer stick between her lips Shikarie would open the left side of her jacket and reach into it's inner pocket. By the time she approached the masked man she was pulling out a mask of her own. This mask was one that was given to her upon joing the Juei herself. Showing the mask to the guard he nodded without saying a word and allowed her to cross the bidge.

Luckily it wasn't too windy. This meant that the bridge wouldn't be swaying to much. Shiakrie always hated it when the wind was strong, it was always too difficult to cross the bridge with ease. She wouldn't have to worry to much about shifting her weight just right so she wouldn't fall off. Sure the bridge would bounce as she walked across but it wasn't really all that different from walking on literal water. Walking across the bridge Shikarie took her time. Her walk was leizerly, taking her time to finish her smoke. Once she was done she raised a single hand to her lips and pinching the butt between her index and middle finger. Taking one last puff she would pull the cigarette away and inhale. Holding it in for just a moment she would exhale, releasing the smoke from her lungs and flicking the butt off of the bridge. Now entering into the building Shikarie would make her way to the lockers where she would change into full uniform. All black clothing with the exception of the white mask. Once she was in full uniform she would then make her way to the debreifing room and wait for further instruction.

[ :3 ]

--CHAKRA---- 2140/ 2140----STAMINA---- 1990/ 1990----STRENGTH----2 [+10]----SPEED----2 [+10]----ENDURANCE----2 [+10]----AGILITY----2 [+10]----RANK----Chunnin ANBU----BODY RANK----S----VILLAGE----Konoha----PROFILE----PROFILE

----------PASSIVES----
---

----------JUTSU ACTIVE----
________Rank ?__ Name of Technique

________Rank --__ Name of Technique

----------OFFENSE PHASE----
________Rank -__ Name of Jutsu

________Rank --__ TECHNIQUE NAME

----------MIDPHASE----
________ACTION OR ENHANCEMENT HERE

----------DEFENSE PHASE----
________Rank -__Name of Jutsu

________Rank ?__ NAME OF TECHNIQUE HERE

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:13 am
User ImageUser Image

▱▰▱I waited quietly in the mission briefing room for the second agent to arrive. I stood silently across from a JUEI lieutenant who was pouring over the mission details extensively. I was quickly becoming the Hokage's main operative on the hermit kingdom which was Amegakure. My blind eyes were shut as I intuitively felt the chakra frequencies that surrounded me. I could feel the presence of who I assumed the second agent was as they crossed the bridge. I was wearing my full mask that covered my entire face. Goggles obscured my eyes and a beaked plague doctor's mask covered the lower half of my face. I was also wearing a full JUEI uniform rather than my regular clothing. I kept my hands interlocked behind my back as I heard the other agent open the door and enter the room. As soon as she arrived, the JUEI lieutenant glanced up at us as we stood beside each other. "You are both being called to investigate a new lead on the Rain's ANBU operatives in the Fire County. It's clear that they are stepping up their operations. Most recently, they kidnapped a Konoha nin with the seven sword Shibuki. The Amekage himself then took him hostage for his own amusement. Lady Sadayo was very displeased. We need to ensure that this doesn't happen again." I listened closely to the information. I had been aware of the hostage situation for some time. It was disconcerting how quickly and suddenly Amegakure was dialing up their presence in the Fire Country. The JUEI officer then looked at the newcomer agent to bring her up to speed. "Agent Hivemind believes that he's found a covert Ame distribution network that's being used to smuggle their agents into the Fire Country. We need you both to investigate this lead and see if you can shut it down. Or at least disrupt it. But it must be discrete. Not a trace of either of you can be left there. Lest we risk a war with Amegakure. Understood?" I nodded as I grabbed a dossier that contained the full details. I gave the other agent a copy of it to observe herself. I turned back to face him again before responding. "Yes sir, we'll be in and out like ghosts." My voice was immediately distorted by my mask. It was more insectoid as well as high-pitched, disguising my true identity. "Very well. You're on the right track with Ame. Just watch yourself or you'll lose all the progress you've made." I bowed deeply in compliance as the officer made his final parting words and left the room.

▱▰▱I stood silently before turning to face the other agent. I gave her a few moments to read the mission details in the dossier before speaking. "Did all of that make sense? Do you have any questions before we move out?" My voice was high and staticky through the mask as I awaited any potential inquiries. "What's your codename, by the way?" I had never worked with this agent before so I needed to double-check.

×TITLE: Jonin】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 10】▰【AGILITY: 09】▰【ENDURANCE: 02】▰【CHAKRA: 4,665 || 4,665】▰【STAMINA: 2,515 || 2,515】▰【INSECTS: 1,000 || 1,000】▰【SONIC CHAKRA: 1,200 || 1,200】▰【CHOMEI CHAKRA: 5,000 || 5,000】【CHOMEI STAMINA: 5,000 || 5,000

Technique Used:

Techniques Active:

Active Effects

Specialized Breeds:
Utamushi: The Utamushi (歌虫, Song Bug) are neon green flying crickets with orange wings. Because of these traits the Utamushi generally resemble Chomei. They release their characteristic chirps that can sound beautifully melodious or like a high-pitched screech. Because of this ability, they are also known as echo crickets. The Utamushi's song can be used as a sound-based trigger for the host's genjutsu and applies tiered jamming based on the rank of the technique. The Utamushi are capable of causing their bodies to glow neon green like fireflies. Utamushi consume chakra and therefore can be used for most Aburame insect techniques. Finally, the bugs are able to violently vibrate their wings to add vertigo to the user's fuuton.
Status Effects:
• None

Personal Attributes
▱▰▱ Cricket Chorus | Some of the kikaichu who fed from Chomei's supersonic chakra evolved into a new species of Aburame insect that is entirely unique to Nimure called the Utamushi. The Utamushi feed on small amounts of Chomei's chakra to survive so without the demon's chakra present in some form in the body through fuuinjutsu or otherwise, the species cannot survive. The Utamushi consume the specialized breed slot.
Utamushi: The Utamushi (歌虫, Song Bug) are neon green flying crickets with orange wings. Because of these traits the Utamushi generally resemble Chomei. They release their characteristic chirps that can sound beautifully melodious or like a high-pitched screech. Because of this ability, they are also known as echo crickets. The Utamushi's song can be used as a sound-based trigger for the host's genjutsu and applies tiered jamming based on the rank of the technique. The Utamushi are capable of causing their bodies to glow neon green like fireflies. Utamushi consume chakra and therefore can be used for most Aburame insect techniques. Finally, the bugs are able to violently vibrate their wings to add vertigo to the user's fuuton.
▱▰▱ Demonic Metamorphosis | All the Utamushi insects in Nimure's body die and instantly regenerate when they come into contact with Chomei's chakra during a demon transformation. After regenerating, the Utamushi are supercharged by Chomei's chakra. This allows them to remember up to five of their past technique resistances through the innate adaptation ability of the Aburame clan. These adaptations must have actually happened in the past and must be noted on the modifiers section of the profile to be used. This metamorphosis of the Utamushi requires a demon transformation and thus all adaptations are lost when the demon transformations end.
▱▰▱ Sonic Hellion | The jinchuuriki receives 200 sonic chakra per body rank rather than 100 for a total of 1,200 at S+ rank. Additionally, sonic chakra can be used to pay for a wind technique to add vertigo to any fuuton at [1] tier above the rank of the technique.
▱▰▱ High Frequency | Sonic chakra causes wind, taijutsu, bukijutsu, and speed release techniques to vibrate violently. Doing so allows them to greatly damage bones and cause [1] tier higher trauma than the rank of the technique on contact. Additionally, these techniques gain a [1] rank advantage against armor, shattering the metal instantly.
▱▰▱ Sensory Overload | Sensory techniques cost [1] rank less for the jinchuuriki to cast. Additionally, whenever sonic chakra is used jamming is applied at [1] tier higher than the technique's rank. A loud buzzing sound can also emit from sonic techniques and cause deafness within 20 feet per rank of the technique.
▱▰▱ Supersonic | The user receives an extra 200 to their Sonic chakra reserves. The user is able to break the sound barrier while using Sonic techniques causing a concussive chakra blast that is [2] ranks lower than the sonic technique used (minimum of D-Rank) and the deafness status is inflicted. This blast costs no combat action or resource and can only happen once per post.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Pestillence | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects inflict tiered disease status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Acidity | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects become acidic and inflict tiered corrosion status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Unstable Mutation | When your Kikaichu adapts to a specific element the Kikaichu also gains that element. Insect techniques utilizing these Kikaichu can apply up to Tier-2 of their elemental status. Tier-4 if [Ninjutsu] class. Temporarily share your Kikaichu's adaptive resistance gaining a 1-rank reduction of its currently adapted resistance.
▱▰▱ Give and Take | The Chakra your Kikaichu drain to reproduce themselves can instead be stored within their bodies. When the Kikaichu return to you the host you can instead regain the chakra that was drained at the expense of the Kikaichu that were used to drain said chakra. Because of this your initial Chakra pool is also expansive netting you an additional +100 Chakra.
▱▰▱ Hive Meister | The max amount of Insects you can store in your body increases by [100]. You can house [2] Specialized Breeds instead of [1]. The Aburame may cast Ninjutsu using Insects instead of Chakra as the resource. When preforming ninjutsu in this manner, their insects swarm through their ninjutsu, latching to any targets it contacts. These ninjutsu techniques can be used in exchange for bugs at 1.5 times the cost.
▱▰▱ Elusive Echoes | Sound manipulation techniques may cast a sound-based genjutsu simultaneously with these techniques for no additional activation with the sound technique acting as the trigger. Genjutsu cast this way must be kai'd and cannot be released through pain. These techniques require a kai above the rank of the technique to release, up to S, not stacking with any genjutsu discipline. Sound-based maruton techniques may be added to the bloodline list without taking up slots.
▱▰▱ Clairvoyance | Sensory techniques cost one rank less in resource to use. Sensory techniques can be korabo'd with bloodline techniques for no additional activation. The user's passive radius of detailed information is increased to 100 meters.
▱▰▱ Gale | The user gains +2 agility. In addition, the user may pick one fuuton technique per body rank to make variable, though this requires moderator approval. Also, wind techniques with vertigo have that status effect increased by [1] tier at a maximum of tier 4.
▱▰▱ Plague Doctor | Nimure's mask has been electronically enhanced to resist the effects of gas-based poison. When this effect is active his voice becomes highly distorted and buzzing to further conceal his identity as a JUEI agent. This effect can only occur when Nimure is wearing his plague doctor mask with the goggles attachment that obscures the top half of his face.
▱▰▱ Cloak and Dagger | Once a shinobi has completed 50 missions without gaining any fame or infamy, a shinobi is able to erase their presence almost entirely. For 5 posts, the shinobi is considered to have tier 2 jamming preventing sensory techniques from sensing them. Once these five posts are over, this PA is put on cooldown for 3 posts. This cooldown cannot be reduced. Additionally they are considered to be invisible. Dojutsu simply do not acknowledge their existence unless they are in their advanced forms. I.e. Mangekyou sharingan, Tenseigan, etc. The user may choose to activate this PA at any point for no activation or cost. The invisiblity be broken by a shinobi with Infinite perception using a technique at least one rank below the shinobi's body rank. I.e. The cloak and dagger shinobi is B rank, the infinite perception shinobi must use an C rank technique. Finally, the shinobi unlocks access to this exclusive technique:

Class Information
First Class: Bloodline [ Aburame and Kenzen ]
▱▰▱ Dual Ancestry → Dual Ancestry allows you to have full access to two bloodlines upon creation including all techniques, abilities, and personal attributes associated with them. For biographical purposes, your secondary bloodline may be genetic or implanted at your discretion. This discipline gives you [4] bloodline PAs to be used only for the bloodline attributes of your dual bloodlines on top of the [2] personal attributes you receive at base for a total of [6]. If two elemental bloodlines are chosen then the primary bloodline's elemental affinities become your base elements and you gain full access to those elements while your secondary bloodline gives you locked elemental affinities that you cannot learn ninjutsu techniques from but you gain full access to the secondary bloodline. Locked elemental affinities can be unlocked through methods such as ninjutsu class or personal attributes. Elemental affinity personal attributes are automatically allotted to locked affinities. Jiongu users do not have access to Dual Ancestry nor can they be chosen as a secondary bloodline. Dual Ancestry users do not have access to the implant system including the Genetic Palette personal attribute. If you use multiple techniques from both of your bloodlines in the same post without Korabo then those techniques are increased in effectiveness by one rank. This discipline cannot be taken with the Elemental Mastery discipline from Ninjutsu Class.
Second Class: Ninjutsu
▱▰▱ Genius Keystone → You may create a "keystone" technique; this technique is essentially a Ninjutsu ninja's signature move, with power, aesthetic flair and versatility as described in the Keystone Guideline. In addition, you are able to use your third action for any ninjutsu, whether it is offensive or defensive, once every two turns. This discipline may not be taken in conjunction with another Keystone Discipline. Finally, Genius Keystone Ninja have the ability to Korabo their ninjutsu for [1] action to boost the rank of the korabo'd technique by [1] up to S+ rank with varying cool downs depending on the rank of the techniques.
E-D - None
C-B - 1
A-S - 2
S+ - 3
Third Class: Scholar
▱▰▱ Infinite Perception → Your specialty is more in sensory than in sealing or summoning. You are able to discover things such as demon chakra, or the type of technique that is about to be active (Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, etc.), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank from any active sensory technique. This discipline allows the user to be able to sense their enemy’s ninjutsu attacks and their composition, which grants a -2 rank reduction to dodging with the dodge mechanic X-ranked skill so long as it was used within the range of the user’s sensory abilities. You can release yourself from genjutsu at one rank lower in kai chakra release but with no benefit in pain release. In addition, the user's sensory abilities are extended fifty feet per rank of the technique. As a master tracker, you can advance in the ninja hunter and special ops careers for half as many Oinin Butai and ANBU missions completed. Upon reaching Initiate in Oinin Butai, you gain the Eagle Eye perk innately so you can choose one other Oinin perk as well. When you use a sensory technique with jamming you can double the jamming effect, this ability applies to one technique per three posts.
▱▰▱ Cross Class: → Bloodline – Ninjutsu: May combine one bloodline technique and one ninjutsu technique for a single action once every three posts by paying the resource cost for both. Bloodline techniques that share the user's elements gain the overwhelming property if not already applied.

LovelyMintKisses

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

LovelyMintKisses

Angelic Mage

8,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2022 10:23 pm
User Image
User Image

After entering into the room there was already two others there. One standing there with his hands interlaced behind his back while the other looked more assertive. Taking hint Shikarie would stand by the lesser ranking man and mimiced him by interlacing her fingers behind her back as well. 'I take it his the one in charge.' She thought to herself. Only a few moments after she would be proven right as the Leutenant started to give his briefing. The two before him were being tasks with investigating a new lead that apparently the operative that stood behind her and dug up. Turns out that the Amekage has been pushing the bounds within the leaf's borders and Lady Hokage was not happy with the recent kidnapping. Agent Havemind, as he goes by, had discovered what he belives is how they are sneaking their operatives into the land of Fire. "Understood" She would respond to the leutenant as he made they goal very clear. Get in, dismantle the distibution network, get out. Leave no traces behind." These orders worked for her. She liked working more covert anyways. It was more her style. As the officer left the room she followed suit and bowed as a thanks to the man for giving them orders. Her attention was drawn to the other operative as he asked for her codename and made sure she understood the assignment. "Orders seemed pretty clear. Get in, disrupt the network, get out." As Hivemind spoke he's voice was distored by the mask, should couldn't quite figure out who he was or if they met before. Her own voice was distroted into a more muffled version of her voice, but his seems more altered."It's Umbra" She responded. To be honest she felt her codename was a little on the nose given her clan, but then again they were JUEI would worked in the shadows so the name had a double meaning to that point."I'll follow your lead. I should be able to get us to move more easily without being seen. If possible information on areas we need to gain access to and what areas should be avoided, like areas that have a large number of people, could help in planning our routes." She said, pretty much explaining that with her skillset she could get them to move around more freely and lower the risk of getting caught.

--CHAKRA---- 2140/ 2140----STAMINA---- 1990/ 1990----STRENGTH----2 [+10]----SPEED----2 [+10]----ENDURANCE----2 [+10]----AGILITY----2 [+10]----RANK----Chunnin ANBU----BODY RANK----S----VILLAGE----Konoha----PROFILE----PROFILE

----------PASSIVES----
---

----------MIDPHASE----

________Rank -__Name of Jutsu

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:02 pm
User ImageUser Image

▱▰▱After she introduced herself, I repeated her name under my breath for reference. "Umbra." I nodded as my distorted voice filtered through my mask. "Let's go." I moved toward the door and walked with Umbra out of the JUEI headquarters. "The last time I did a mission regarding Ame, I interrogated two of their operatives and their memories were wiped by fuuinjutsu automatically." I kept my voice low as we walked through the compound. "Obviously Rain's hiding something." I was determined to find out what exactly that was. It always felt as though Amegakure had the upper hand over us in espionage. At that time, my main focus was my intention to change that situation. "We're going to the western Fire Country. Within a few miles of our border with Rain, intel suggests that there's a tunnel system." I continued to speak at a low volume because Ame agents could be listening around any corner. When we reached the village gates, we were waved through with ease as we got on the road to the west.

▱▰▱It was a long walk but I remained quiet. We took a few side roads to ensure that we were not being followed. The closer we got to the target area, the more backroads we needed to use. Staying on the main road might alert any Ame scouts that may be monitoring the roadway from long distances. Eventually, we made it to a forested area that was only several yards away from the target coordinates. "If you have any stealth jutsu, now's the time to activate them." My hope was that she would conceal both of us from view before moving in. Meanwhile, I allowed my ears and sensory prowess to sense the area. I formed a handseal before releasing a high-pitched frequency from my lips. The sound traveled through the forest but was otherwise undetectable. I could feel the vibrations in the area through my body. My chakra sensory range was then able to sense the tunnel complex beneath us and where the Ame agents were. Excellent! Nimure found them! Lucky! Chomei piped up in my head as we were both able to sense the entire area. I smiled behind my mask at Chomei's comment. I formed another handseal and applied chakra from my Kenzen heritage to my own feet and also released a frequency that would conceal the footsteps of Umbra, my ally. "There we go. Both of us can move quietly. I can also sense the tunnels and agents. We're close." I used my advanced sensory skills to feel the chakra and frequencies. I now waited for Umbra to perform her techniques.

×TITLE: Jonin】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 10】▰【AGILITY: 09】▰【ENDURANCE: 02】▰【CHAKRA: 4,565 || 4,665】▰【STAMINA: 2,515 || 2,515】▰【INSECTS: 1,000 || 1,000】▰【SONIC CHAKRA: 1,200 || 1,200】▰【CHOMEI CHAKRA: 5,000 || 5,000】【CHOMEI STAMINA: 5,000 || 5,000

Technique Used:
Sensory Pitch [ Kankaku-Tekina Pitchi ] | Rank A | Spiritual
The user forms a handseal and releases a single high pitched frequency from their mouth. This sound travels over the entire area (topic) and allows the user to sense all persons in the area with incredible detail. They are able to determine every individual's stats, chakra and stamina amount, bloodlines, and even areas of expertise (classes). This allows for the jinchuuriki to gather an immense amount of intel. Additionally, the high pitch is heard but completely undetectable.
Echoing Steps [ Ekō tejun ] | Rank C
Concealing their footsteps and that of their allies, the user manipulates the surrounding frequencies and blocks opponents with extraordinary senses from determining the location of these entities. This technique requires a repaid cost after five posts. Chakra-based sensory techniques may still determine the location of those under the effect of this jutsu.

Techniques Active:

Active Effects

Specialized Breeds:
Status Effects:
• None

Personal Attributes
▱▰▱ Cricket Chorus | Some of the kikaichu who fed from Chomei's supersonic chakra evolved into a new species of Aburame insect that is entirely unique to Nimure called the Utamushi. The Utamushi feed on small amounts of Chomei's chakra to survive so without the demon's chakra present in some form in the body through fuuinjutsu or otherwise, the species cannot survive. The Utamushi consume the specialized breed slot.
▱▰▱ Demonic Metamorphosis | All the Utamushi insects in Nimure's body die and instantly regenerate when they come into contact with Chomei's chakra during a demon transformation. After regenerating, the Utamushi are supercharged by Chomei's chakra. This allows them to remember up to five of their past technique resistances through the innate adaptation ability of the Aburame clan. These adaptations must have actually happened in the past and must be noted on the modifiers section of the profile to be used. This metamorphosis of the Utamushi requires a demon transformation and thus all adaptations are lost when the demon transformations end.
▱▰▱ Sonic Hellion | The jinchuuriki receives 200 sonic chakra per body rank rather than 100 for a total of 1,200 at S+ rank. Additionally, sonic chakra can be used to pay for a wind technique to add vertigo to any fuuton at [1] tier above the rank of the technique.
▱▰▱ High Frequency | Sonic chakra causes wind, taijutsu, bukijutsu, and speed release techniques to vibrate violently. Doing so allows them to greatly damage bones and cause [1] tier higher trauma than the rank of the technique on contact. Additionally, these techniques gain a [1] rank advantage against armor, shattering the metal instantly.
▱▰▱ Sensory Overload | Sensory techniques cost [1] rank less for the jinchuuriki to cast. Additionally, whenever sonic chakra is used jamming is applied at [1] tier higher than the technique's rank. A loud buzzing sound can also emit from sonic techniques and cause deafness within 20 feet per rank of the technique.
▱▰▱ Supersonic | The user receives an extra 200 to their Sonic chakra reserves. The user is able to break the sound barrier while using Sonic techniques causing a concussive chakra blast that is [2] ranks lower than the sonic technique used (minimum of D-Rank) and the deafness status is inflicted. This blast costs no combat action or resource and can only happen once per post.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Pestillence | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects inflict tiered disease status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Acidity | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects become acidic and inflict tiered corrosion status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Unstable Mutation | When your Kikaichu adapts to a specific element the Kikaichu also gains that element. Insect techniques utilizing these Kikaichu can apply up to Tier-2 of their elemental status. Tier-4 if [Ninjutsu] class. Temporarily share your Kikaichu's adaptive resistance gaining a 1-rank reduction of its currently adapted resistance.
▱▰▱ Give and Take | The Chakra your Kikaichu drain to reproduce themselves can instead be stored within their bodies. When the Kikaichu return to you the host you can instead regain the chakra that was drained at the expense of the Kikaichu that were used to drain said chakra. Because of this your initial Chakra pool is also expansive netting you an additional +100 Chakra.
▱▰▱ Hive Meister | The max amount of Insects you can store in your body increases by [100]. You can house [2] Specialized Breeds instead of [1]. The Aburame may cast Ninjutsu using Insects instead of Chakra as the resource. When preforming ninjutsu in this manner, their insects swarm through their ninjutsu, latching to any targets it contacts. These ninjutsu techniques can be used in exchange for bugs at 1.5 times the cost.
▱▰▱ Elusive Echoes | Sound manipulation techniques may cast a sound-based genjutsu simultaneously with these techniques for no additional activation with the sound technique acting as the trigger. Genjutsu cast this way must be kai'd and cannot be released through pain. These techniques require a kai above the rank of the technique to release, up to S, not stacking with any genjutsu discipline. Sound-based maruton techniques may be added to the bloodline list without taking up slots.
▱▰▱ Clairvoyance | Sensory techniques cost one rank less in resource to use. Sensory techniques can be korabo'd with bloodline techniques for no additional activation. The user's passive radius of detailed information is increased to 100 meters.
▱▰▱ Gale | The user gains +2 agility. In addition, the user may pick one fuuton technique per body rank to make variable, though this requires moderator approval. Also, wind techniques with vertigo have that status effect increased by [1] tier at a maximum of tier 4.
▱▰▱ Plague Doctor | Nimure's mask has been electronically enhanced to resist the effects of gas-based poison. When this effect is active his voice becomes highly distorted and buzzing to further conceal his identity as a JUEI agent. This effect can only occur when Nimure is wearing his plague doctor mask with the goggles attachment that obscures the top half of his face.
▱▰▱ Cloak and Dagger | Once a shinobi has completed 50 missions without gaining any fame or infamy, a shinobi is able to erase their presence almost entirely. For 5 posts, the shinobi is considered to have tier 2 jamming preventing sensory techniques from sensing them. Once these five posts are over, this PA is put on cooldown for 3 posts. This cooldown cannot be reduced. Additionally they are considered to be invisible. Dojutsu simply do not acknowledge their existence unless they are in their advanced forms. I.e. Mangekyou sharingan, Tenseigan, etc. The user may choose to activate this PA at any point for no activation or cost. The invisiblity be broken by a shinobi with Infinite perception using a technique at least one rank below the shinobi's body rank. I.e. The cloak and dagger shinobi is B rank, the infinite perception shinobi must use an C rank technique. Finally, the shinobi unlocks access to this exclusive technique:

Class Information
▱▰▱ Dual Ancestry → Dual Ancestry allows you to have full access to two bloodlines upon creation including all techniques, abilities, and personal attributes associated with them. For biographical purposes, your secondary bloodline may be genetic or implanted at your discretion. This discipline gives you [4] bloodline PAs to be used only for the bloodline attributes of your dual bloodlines on top of the [2] personal attributes you receive at base for a total of [6]. If two elemental bloodlines are chosen then the primary bloodline's elemental affinities become your base elements and you gain full access to those elements while your secondary bloodline gives you locked elemental affinities that you cannot learn ninjutsu techniques from but you gain full access to the secondary bloodline. Locked elemental affinities can be unlocked through methods such as ninjutsu class or personal attributes. Elemental affinity personal attributes are automatically allotted to locked affinities. Jiongu users do not have access to Dual Ancestry nor can they be chosen as a secondary bloodline. Dual Ancestry users do not have access to the implant system including the Genetic Palette personal attribute. If you use multiple techniques from both of your bloodlines in the same post without Korabo then those techniques are increased in effectiveness by one rank. This discipline cannot be taken with the Elemental Mastery discipline from Ninjutsu Class.
▱▰▱ Genius Keystone → You may create a "keystone" technique; this technique is essentially a Ninjutsu ninja's signature move, with power, aesthetic flair and versatility as described in the Keystone Guideline. In addition, you are able to use your third action for any ninjutsu, whether it is offensive or defensive, once every two turns. This discipline may not be taken in conjunction with another Keystone Discipline. Finally, Genius Keystone Ninja have the ability to Korabo their ninjutsu for [1] action to boost the rank of the korabo'd technique by [1] up to S+ rank with varying cool downs depending on the rank of the techniques.
E-D - None
C-B - 1
A-S - 2
S+ - 3
▱▰▱ Infinite Perception → Your specialty is more in sensory than in sealing or summoning. You are able to discover things such as demon chakra, or the type of technique that is about to be active (Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, etc.), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank from any active sensory technique. This discipline allows the user to be able to sense their enemy’s ninjutsu attacks and their composition, which grants a -2 rank reduction to dodging with the dodge mechanic X-ranked skill so long as it was used within the range of the user’s sensory abilities. You can release yourself from genjutsu at one rank lower in kai chakra release but with no benefit in pain release. In addition, the user's sensory abilities are extended fifty feet per rank of the technique. As a master tracker, you can advance in the ninja hunter and special ops careers for half as many Oinin Butai and ANBU missions completed. Upon reaching Initiate in Oinin Butai, you gain the Eagle Eye perk innately so you can choose one other Oinin perk as well. When you use a sensory technique with jamming you can double the jamming effect, this ability applies to one technique per three posts.
▱▰▱ Cross Class: → Bloodline – Ninjutsu: May combine one bloodline technique and one ninjutsu technique for a single action once every three posts by paying the resource cost for both. Bloodline techniques that share the user's elements gain the overwhelming property if not already applied.

LovelyMintKisses

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

LovelyMintKisses

Angelic Mage

8,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2022 11:46 am
User Image

Umbra followed Hivemind out of the meeting room and through the halls of the compound. She was sure to remain close as he was discussing some of the details as they walked, making sure to keep his voice low. She would nod as an acknowledgment that she was understanding on where it was they were heading. Having a system of tunnels on the border of the land of fire that is being used by another nation is something that is agreeably concerning. Umbra can see why this mission was warranted and the need for them to remain unseen.

The pair walked silently through the forest keeping their conversations to a minimum. Meaning not speaking at all. This was to keep them from being overheard and from others knowing about their being in the area. They would take a few different routes selecting the least trafficked roads as they would be less likely to be monitored. As they walked Shikarie was on high alert in case something were to happen while also looking carefree. In times like this Umbra couldn't help but look to the sky and watch the clouds roll on by. There was something about a quiet stroll in nature that always made her want to enjoy it while she could. But since they were on a mission she still had to be aware of her surroundings.'What a bummer' She thought to herself. Naturally, she would be taking a nap in a tree somewhere but that would have to be for another time. Once Hivemind stopped he turned around and mentioned to Umbra if she had any stealth techniques to use it now. Luckily for them, she did have a such a technique, would be silly if she hadn't being a JUEI and all. Preforming a hand sign she would coat herself in chakra and this would make her invisible and conceal her footsteps so they could no longer be heard. Preforming the same handseal once more she would then touch Hivemind and instead of cloaking herself in chakra she would cloak Hivemind transferring the same stealth technique to him.
                                          "This should keep us from being seen and out footsteps from behind heard. We can still be detected by sensor ninja, dojutsu, and smell. So it is important to be cautious.It wasn't long before Hivemind mentioned that was able to sense that they were close."Great. When we are close enough I should be able to get us in the compound pretty easily through the shadows. When we are ready I can set it up.

--CHAKRA---- 2110/ 2190----STAMINA---- 2,040/ 2,040----STRENGTH----2 [+10]----SPEED----2 [+10]----ENDURANCE----2 [+10]----AGILITY----2 [+10]----RANK----Chunnin ANBU----BODY RANK----S----VILLAGE----Konoha----PROFILE----PROFILE

----------PASSIVES----
                                          ---

----------MIDPHASE----

________Rank -__Spectral Cloak | Rank B | Spiritual
                                          The user coats themselves in chakra that causes them to become invisible and removes the sounds of their footsteps, requiring an upkeep of D Rank amounts of chakra per post after it's initial post. While active, the user is only able to be detected by sensor ninja, dojutsu, and smell.

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:08 pm
User ImageUser Image

▱▰▱When Umbra mentioned that we could still be detected by smell, I smirked under my mask. "Good thing I wore deodorant today." I almost chuckled at my own sarcastic comment, almost. It was interesting watching my body being cloaked in shadowy chakra. I imagined that I appeared like some kind of dark blob to onlookers. I carefully took each step forward by placing my heel on the ground first and then slowly lowering the rest of my foot to the ground. Each step ended with my toes touching the ground. We walked closer to the side of the building before entering a pothole type of opening in the ground. I slowly removed the cover before lowering myself down and leading the way for Umbra. We silently walked through the dark tunnel system as I continued to use sensory jutsu to uncover as much data as possible. As we approached a door that would lead to the rest of the compound there were two agents at each side of the door. I looked at the agents and they were the distinctive KASA uniforms of Amegakure. Their goggles glowed through the darkness of the tunnels as they stared forward. "We need to take them out to go further. I'll go right, you go left." I spoke as quietly as I could. If there were no objections from Umbra, then I would run toward the KASA agent to the right. Suddenly, my right arm began to glow with neon green chakra. This sonic chakra vibrated violently before extending forward. I jabbed my arm forward as a lance of supersonic chakra would extend several feet before instantly impaling the KASA agent's heart. He gasped as blood escaped from his throat and he collapsed. I was faster than a blur and far quicker than what the agent had ever seen before.

×TITLE: Jonin】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 10】▰【AGILITY: 09】▰【ENDURANCE: 02】▰【CHAKRA: 4,565 || 4,665】▰【STAMINA: 2,515 || 2,515】▰【INSECTS: 1,000 || 1,000】▰【SONIC CHAKRA: 1,200 || 1,200】▰【CHOMEI CHAKRA: 5,000 || 5,000】【CHOMEI STAMINA: 5,000 || 5,000

Technique Used:
Supersonic: Beetle Knight Lance [ Chō Onsoku: Naitobītoruransu ] | Rank X | Spiritual
Chomei's host covers their arm in sonic chakra creating a ten-foot lance. The lance vibrates at a dangerous frequency as a low hum can be heard. As a result of the deadly vibration, this lance inflicts one tier higher trauma on contact. If Chomei pays for half of this technique during a transformation then knight armor in the shape of Chomei's shell made of the same sonic chakra will form over the jinchuuriki's body for free at one rank lower than the lance itself. This armor counts as armor of its equivalent rank with no drawbacks. This technique lasts for five posts and allows for a basic combat attack involving the lance for no action cost once per post.

Technique Active:
Concealing their footsteps and that of their allies, the user manipulates the surrounding frequencies and blocks opponents with extraordinary senses from determining the location of these entities. This technique requires a repaid cost after five posts. Chakra-based sensory techniques may still determine the location of those under the effect of this jutsu.

Active Effects

Specialized Breeds:
Status Effects:
• None

Personal Attributes

Class Information
E-D - None
C-B - 1
A-S - 2
S+ - 3

LovelyMintKisses

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

LovelyMintKisses

Angelic Mage

8,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2023 8:47 pm
User Image

As expected from the JUEI agents the two of them were able to eliminate their targets quickly and efficiently Hivemind, with his sonic airwave attack and Umbra with her Kunai strike. Hivemind had directed her attention to a sewage line where they could hide the bodies so they wouldn't be found. Seeing her partner start to search the body of the agent he just killed Umbra followed his lead and did the same. Emptying the pockets Umbra found some standard things. A few small projectile weapons, a candy wrapper, and a crumpled up piece of paper. Umbra took the time to uncrumple the paper to see what it was and if it had any useful information. Reading what was written it was a bit hard for her to tell if the information was actually helpful or not. All that was written on it was a few sets of times. That was it. It didn't say what the times were for or if the numbers were part of a set. Nonetheless Umbra kept the paper and placed it in her own pocket just in case it was something that would be needed for later in the mission. Umbra was able to lift his body onto his shoulder and through it into the hole. Umbra, however was not as strong as Hivemind so she couldn't just simply through a body over her should and toss it in. Instead, she would have to physically drag the body over to the hole, struggled a bit to get the dead weight into the hole, before Hivemind was able to close the lid.

Umbra took the time to look at the ground to make sure she didn't leave any dragging marks. Sadly, since she had taken her opponent out by a head wound there was quite a decent amount of blood so there was a bit of a trail. She didn't have the ability to water jutsu so she would just have to leave the trail for the time being. Her attention was drawn away from the floor and over to Hivemind as he started to speak. Apparently, he was able to find some information on his corpse as well. Handing over the scroll to Umbra he had asked if she could look over its contents and see if it had anything useful. But, of course he didn't stop until he made another corny joke. Again Umbra didn't really laugh and just kind of stood there for a second before grabbing the scroll. As she reached for the scroll she did break the silence by quietly speaking.
                                          "You know, your jokes are just as corny as someone else I know." She said making a reference to Chosuke. Though without Hivemind knowing who she was, it wasn't like he would really know who it was that she was talking about anyway. She hasn't seen her friend in quite some time so the dumb jokes were actually nice, in a weird way. Being that he doesn't actively go on missions any more so they weren't really teammates as much these days. Unraveling the scroll Umbra read the contents. Inside was a list of random words that was titled "Computer passwords." Rolling the scroll back up Umbra looked at Hivemind and told him what was inside the scroll." It looks like a list of computer passwords. It says some generic things for what each password is for but isn't very specific. Could be worth bringing with us." As she spoke Umbra handed him back the scroll."The other body also had something. It was just a hand written note with different times written on it. It doesn't explain anything on what the times are of, so my guess is they wrote them down to remind them of something. Maybe guard changes? Could mean anything really, or nothing at all. The next time is in about an hour and a half." She explained to him. This meant they still had a decent amount of time to get what they needed and leave. But they now have to be aware of timings. If it is a guard change then that means that they would have to get back out before the next shift change or they would find out there are intruders in the building. That would make things much worse for them.

--CHAKRA---- 2065/ 2190----STAMINA---- 2,040/ 2,040----STRENGTH----2 [+10]----SPEED----2 + 1 [+10]----ENDURANCE----2 [+10]----AGILITY----2 [+10]----RANK----Chunnin ANBU----BODY RANK----S----VILLAGE----Konoha----PROFILE----PROFILE

----------PASSIVES----
                                          ▰ Knife Flow | Rank E | Training
                                          The user becomes more accustomed to all combat revolving around small weapons combat. The user's speed and agility when wielding a small weapon is increased by [1] point.

---

________Rank B__Spectral Cloak | Rank B | Spiritual
                                          The user coats themselves in chakra that causes them to become invisible and removes the sounds of their footsteps, requiring an upkeep of D Rank amounts of chakra per post after it's initial post. While active, the user is only able to be detected by sensor ninja, dojutsu, and smell.

----------MIDPHASE----

________Rank -__TECHNIQUE NAME

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

▱▰▱I sighed in a quiet and low tone when Umbra didn't laugh at my deodorant joke. Tough crowd. I thought to myself. I knew it was cheesy but why couldn't she throw me a bone?

▱▰▱I was glad that the supersonic lance had effectively pierced the Ame agent's vital organ before he was able to alert anyone else in the area. Only that one final gasp of air was heard. I noticed that Umbra's kunai attack was even more quick and discrete. After both KASA agents were taken out in the dark tunnel, I used my sonar-like senses to find a place to dump the bodies. I directed Umbra's attention to a nearby metal container for sewage disposal by pointing. "Let's drop the corpses in there." I inspected the body of the agent I killed to see if there was any useful intel. There was one scroll and some standard KASA equipment I had seen other agents use in the past. I took the scroll and picked up the body and threw him over my shoulder before opening the wastewater treatment valve that was approximately thirty feet away from us in the sewage tunnel. I held my breath before dumping the body into the container. I left it open for Umbra to do the same before quietly shutting and locking it.

▱▰▱Now it was time to keep chugging along on our journey. I continued sensing the area and following it with silent footsteps before unraveling the scroll I grabbed from the KASA agent. I was unable to read it with my blind Kenzen eyes so I handed it to Umbra. "Quickly, what does the scroll say? I'm blind and can't read it myself. Anything useful?" I was unsure what might be in the scroll as we continued our walk. My hope was that it contained something good we could use on the mission. "I for one can't believe their scrolls don't come in brail. Ableism might be Amegakure's biggest crime." I joked sarcastically, hoping to break through Umbra's stoic demeanor and build some rapport before learning what the scroll's contents were.

The scroll has a list of computerized database passwords that will come in handy for them later in the mission.

Technique Used:

Technique Active:

Active Effects

Specialized Breeds:
Status Effects:
• None

Personal Attributes

Class Information
E-D - None
C-B - 1
A-S - 2
S+ - 3

LovelyMintKisses

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out