Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Back to Guilds

Reply The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!
42 posts! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you get when you multiply six by nine?
42!
64%
 64%  [ 20 ]
....54?
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
30 Altairian dollars
12%
 12%  [ 4 ]
Agrajag
6%
 6%  [ 2 ]
Fairy cake
12%
 12%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 31

Destruction Kitty

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 12:49 pm
Yep, this is my official 42nd post within the guild. I got a**l for a bit and was checking my guild post-count after every new post just so I could make a thread like this. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 2:11 pm
eek

I already missed mine

crying  

cant_delete_accounts

circuit sparks

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 8:32 am
I'm working my way up to my 42nd post! xd  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 3:34 pm
Awww, and I barely just started :[

...I should get to work or something >_> W00teh  

Milleia

Enduring Evader

Destruction Kitty

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 7:56 am
Mileia Sermones III
Awww, and I barely just started :[

...I should get to work or something >_> W00teh
More than half of mine were obtained in one night, when I found myself online at the same time as Spike. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 2:36 pm
Yep, that's how it's done... User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. of course, that night was also the reason why I didn't get to do this for my 42nd post... I was having so much fun I lost track of my post count! mrgreen

...waaiiitt a second... was that part of your evil scheme Ayasugii?! eek  

Yuki-Onna Reed

Destruction Kitty

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 2:34 pm
Spike_Theta
Yep, that's how it's done... User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. of course, that night was also the reason why I didn't get to do this for my 42nd post... I was having so much fun I lost track of my post count! mrgreen

...waaiiitt a second... was that part of your evil scheme Ayasugii?! eek
What evil scheme? *whistles innocently*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 1:43 pm
Not 42 post in the guild. I got about 11. 42 topics in th actual gaian forums. yes, no more joining things for me.  

The Incorrigible Thalimon

Familiar Dabbler

13,725 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Syllie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 2:51 pm
Yay! Congradulations! *give you a Pangalactic Blaster* Have fun with that. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 2:57 pm
Thank you.
*Drinks the pangalactic Gargleblaster and stammers around drunkenly*  

Familiar Dabbler

13,725 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Destruction Kitty

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 12:19 pm
I once managed to sneak a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster into an RP session. After explaining what it was, the DM ruled that my character was in a coma. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 1:26 pm
Well... That is very interesting. I have to try that some day.  

Familiar Dabbler

13,725 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Yuki-Onna Reed

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:26 pm
Ayasugii
I once managed to sneak a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster into an RP session. After explaining what it was, the DM ruled that my character was in a coma. xd

xd Don't blame him. Was that after you drank it, or did the vapor just knock out everyone in a three-mile radius? blaugh

Oh dear, it appears we are once again on at the same time. Let the postwhoring begin!

...and remember, kiddies, as declared in the "42 Members" thread, posts (and indeed, anything else you want) is now counted in units of 42. One unit of 42 is called a Dent. Therefore, I have now just over 3 Dents of posts. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:34 pm
Spike_Theta
xd Don't blame him. Was that after you drank it, or did the vapor just knock out everyone in a three-mile radius? blaugh

Oh dear, it appears we are once again on at the same time. Let the postwhoring begin!

...and remember, kiddies, as declared in the "42 Members" thread, posts (and indeed, anything else you want) is now counted in units of 42. One unit of 42 is called a Dent. Therefore, I have now just over 3 Dents of posts. mrgreen
One sip knocked me out for a week. My cyborg companion finished it off after I passed out and got to see the interior of his abdomen when he looked in the mirror. xd Ah, sci-fi RP fun.

Figures you'd be on while I'm postwhoring on my wedding night. xd My sexy frood of a new husband was sleep-deprived most of the day, so he fell asleep early, and since I'm not tired... xp

I guess that means I'm working on my second Dent of posts, eh?  

Destruction Kitty

Yuki-Onna Reed

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:39 pm
Ayasugii
Spike_Theta

One sip knocked me out for a week. My cyborg companion finished it off after I passed out and got to see the interior of his abdomen when he looked in the mirror. xd Ah, sci-fi RP fun.

Figures you'd be on while I'm postwhoring on my wedding night. xd My sexy frood of a new husband was sleep-deprived most of the day, so he fell asleep early, and since I'm not tired... xp

I guess that means I'm working on my second Dent of posts, eh?

Woww, your actual wedding night? whee Man, I hope I get to make posts on an online message board about HHGG on my wedding night.
Even better would be if my husband did it with me. xd
...knowing the sort of people I hang out with, I'd probably marry someone who would. blaugh

...yep, your second Dent. And my fourth Dent (which would be 16 cool .  
The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games