Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ
The Six Priest Of Religihood

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:55 am
In this world, appears six legendary shinobi, each one taking on their own representative of tenants and beliefs.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2023 7:55 pm
User Image

▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅ ▅

Samatha Uchiha
Bloodline/Genjutsu/Taijutsu

When we scream, our lips don't make a sound
                                    We march, with feet on solid ground
                                    We walk, where no one wants to go, on this untraveled road

Samatha returns back to the Fire temple, after her last time being here, facing Eiji, the Fire Sage. What she told him back then, the comfort of the flames, how it feels similar to the Uchiha clans. Sure its not comparable or similar to the passion of the Uchiha clan's flames but it feels like home. There's so much she doesn't understand, about the temple or even herself. With the Civil war, its like she lost a part of herself, and now she has taken a path to rediscover herself but find her true self. She must find someone to guide her into the principles of Zaishin's culture and understanding as well.

She steps into the Fire Temple, scanning with her non activated right Uchiha eye, no visual prowess allowed on this. If she's going to get proper teaching and understanding, the person teaching her must see she isn't going to get hostile at all, though she wouldn't. A elder of the Seinaru Enjo spots her and says "Samatha Uchiha, is that you?" Samatha turns to see a elder, a bald man with a long red robes with design to it that drawn to be flames. It describes the great flame of the temple, ever blazing in its glory and power to protect all Zaishin from hostile Yokai. His white beard is very long, kind of curls at the end of its length, with a red bird perched on his right shoulder. "Yes it is me, Samatha Uchiha, Komono at your service." The elder would smile as he sees Samatha bow her head in respect, which he waves in a way and says "No need for that, you don't need to bow your head, though i do appreciate the respect you show so earnestly."

Samatha found herself surprised and speaks up with her head lifted "Why? i don't get why you don't need me to bow my head to you." The elder would scrub his hand through his beard as he thinks of a response, a wise one at that too. "Its because the Shogun, Akaran and his allies, including you, have done much to save Zaishin and opened our eyes thanks to your efforts. Now what brings you here, Samatha if i may ask?"Samatha without hesitation comes out with it "I came here to learn Zaishin's culture and history, become more of a Samurai women including if allowed, to have closure with the Seinaru Enjo family. Please i beseech you to teach me how to become such a fine cultured women of Zaishin." Without hesitation and stubbornly in a way, bows her head again to the elder. It would go much say she wants to be more of a Zaishin native.

"Very well, come with me, and raise your head, you can't read books if you are looking down." He would chuckle joking with Samatha, as she would obey him and follow him. He would lead Samatha into the Temple building itself, taking her to the east side of it, where many books can be found. It may be a small section but with the way the books look, pages upon pages must of been written with history and lore. It would be all filled with lessons and demonstrations of many Zaishin men and women who came before her. Lived, died, and before any of that, had wrote themselves into history never forgotten. "Here you are Samatha Uchiha, now though i would stay with you and help you, but i must return back to my duties. Even as a Elder, i still pose a great duty for the clan, take all the time you like here. You are welcome to always come back here if you go home and rest, so you can resume your studies."

Samatha thought about that, but she wants to stay here in the Temple where the books are close at hand. Yes going home to her parents would be ideal but she wants to be a Zaishin women, one that is cultured and has good understanding of history. If she wants to know how to potentially stop any future Zaishin wars, she has to understand where Zaishin was and been, any mistakes, and factors. "I much appreciate the offer of such trip from home to here and back again. I must say i don't want to head back home without showing to my parents the kind of women i have become once i am cultured and have a great history understanding." The elder would smile with such glee as he pondered upon his beard again as if asking for advice in his words.

"Alright then, i won't disturb you any further today but i may come back and watch you study in case you have questions, is that fine?" Samatha would nod without a word, and he responds with a nod back and leaves. The first book she would grab has a title referring to the Samurai invasion. The first volume, it must of been written after a half decade of peace, though its unclear what the world was before the peace. Yet it brings her to the regional information of Zaishin or the Land Of Iron, a place where a mystery military known as Samurai. It mentions of how the great five noble families that Samatha is aware of ruled over Zaishin and that the Raiu clan once had a foot hold in Shogun Throne. It was until a power upset had occur and that Yokai ravaged the land of Iron many times over with many Samurai troops on their tail along with Yusuke, leader of the Seiryu clan.

No wonder why Yokai had been ostracized against in Zaishin, they must of caused a lot of pain and death within Zaishin. Military response is reasonable enough but yet she has a great friend like Akaran, a half Yokai. There must be more to this and continues reading this volume. Five years of peace had filled the shinobi world, after the end of a man known as Sandayu. Thing is that puzzles Samatha is that, nothing in the page after that explains who the man was. Though its apparent enough, this man had caused a lot of problems in the Shinobi world. She may be shinobi influenced, but she knows nothing of the Shinobi world's troubles, she hadn't even traveled outside of Zaishin to a single village. Could Zaishin become involved with the Shinobi world potentially or would it be just a pipe dream?

Samatha continues to read on, minor squabbles where the main world's worries until Jyn, another figure mentioned had started to hunt down under the orders of the Hokage known as Lalhil Nevarra. A person by the name of Kanzaki was a missing shinobi of the leaf assuming so. A trap was set up upon assigned location they located on orders and a trap was sprung by magical and strange creatures. To Samatha, that may have been the Yokai at the time and that reading further in, Samurai, foreign allies to the Shinobi, had jumped in aiding them. The three people that had met Jyn was Seishiro Hitori, Ranmaru Hogosha, and Sumire Mahofu. They were three Samurai that had came across Jyn and went with him to meet the Hokage and the military advisor, Sadayo Soga. Thus with Ranmaru there, the Yokai threat was explained and believed to be in the woods of the Hidden Leaf Village.

Troops were organized and put together to face the Yokai threat of that time, it was during her reading this the Elder had stepped into the room. "So what do you think of the brief history lesson?" Samatha startled up a bit and having a puffed like expression "Hey don't say anything like that, you distracted and scared me." Elder chuckles and says" I am sorry, you must of been very focused in your reading, though what have you read." Samatha puts the book back on the shelf and thought about the basics of why Yokai was a threat back then. It goes back to the first arrangement, or platoon of shinobi and samurai working together to face Yokai as a whole. She hadn't read enough of what transpired next but she at least have some basics, no deeper details.

"Well there was a half decade of peace after a certain man had caused trouble with the Shinobi world and was defeated by such forces. Even after five years and just minor troubles, shinobi world got involved in the world of Zaishin looking for a missing shinobi. Yokai troubles were on the rise at the time, they even sprung a trap on Yokai forces and Samurai way before me got involved and aided them." The elder nodded being familiar with the history material and speaks "Yes you are right about that, though you didn't memorize their names but i assume you had seen them. During that time of Hokage and the Samurai gathering together to form a united front in the woods, winged Yokai had also met in front of the Hidden Storm Village or Arashigakure. They had a report to give to the Kage there, the report entailed different Yokai creature in the land of Fire. From there, they had the details and reasoning to go save the Yokai being hunted by the Leaf."

Samatha was shocked, in a way it could of been a set up by the Yokai of that time. She had to understand this is in the past, its history, something to be read and understood that the Shinobi world and Samurai world had once been connected, but it doesn't seem that way anymore."Elder, why is there such a disconnection between both worlds?" Elder frowns a bit, its a simple question to answer but unpleasant to give either way but he will be truthful. "The fact is, both sides have had their own parts and factors into that, but one thing for certain, when Zaishin was under a different leadership, there was a lot of warmongering by one man, believing attacking the Shinobi world would prevent the collapse of the Iron Country. Not just that, but the man Seizo set himself up as a Tyrant and that his son Musunde, by killing him and leading Zaishin, he would become a hero and lead the nation into prosperity."

Samatha gasped a bit, its no wonder why there's such a disconnection between the both worlds. Zaishin was ravaged in conflict for a long time, and the civil war was the last straw and wake up call. It has sat too long, and Akaran is working so hard to bring Zaishin properly of what it should of gained. "Certainly had a history lesson for sure and far understanding now, but i know there's more. Anyways, what about culture elder?" Elder smiles seeing with history, there's the old culture to be learned in those times, but now there rises a new culture, one that is being shaped by the great religion, Tenryu Shinko. Its a old and ancient religion but with the recent rise of the new Shogun, Akaran, the religion had once again begin its foot hold in Zaishin.

"See you realized the old culture of Zaishin, not of Tenryu Shinko, but the culture that had led Zaishin to its very close call destruction. Yet even with it being avoided, Zaishin has much work to be done and your Majesty counts on you to do your part. Now you must learn of Tenryu Shinko, not out of a book, but learned from me. The Seinaru Enjo clan and its monks take part of that religion gladly and worship the Red Bird. It represents South, Summer, and Fire, that also includes the Seinaru Enjo clan, Ignition Release and as well as Scorch Release. If i understand right, your clan, the Uchiha clan is very foreign like the Scorch Release, am i right?" Samatha thought about that question and if she wants to gain closure and bond with the Enjo, she has to be honest, as its a noble quality for Samurai.

"Yes, that's what Eiji mentioned about my clan and why i have no such connection with the great flame of the temple."
                                    The elder thought about what religion like wisdom he wishes to pass to her and help her become a devotee to Tenryu Shinko. "Well perhaps, Tenryu Shinko can help you find your way and why you seem to levitate towards the great flame like you do. There's three tenets of the religion and can be a great guide to your feet and what you do for Zaishin and its people here on out. The blessings of the great Kohryu through devotion must not be used for malicious intentions. Not by any means should you use such power or gift to bring harm, or any evil actions against anyone. Secondly Chakra should always be used to defend, aid, and connect others, no ill misfortunes for others or never to be used in destruction for one's gain. Thirdly, Bearers of the Golden Dragon Marks are considered aspects of Kohryu in physical form, sworn to protect and provide to followers in the Celestial Dragon's name like you."

Samatha is quite amazed but also disheartened because back in the Civil War, she about caused death and destruction with Havoc Fist. It was all to stop and put out the Commander, and a girl like Haumea had to use a barrier to stop it. "Elder, why mention this religion to me and give me hope about a dragon and its bearers? I could of killed people and destroyed a section of Zaishin." The Elder smiles with confidence as he speaks "Perhaps it was destiny for you to come here today seeking wisdom in the days of old and seeking to become a follower of Kohryu, don't you think so?"

The disheartened heart got turned around into a heartened heart, one that newly beats in Samatha's chest as she smiles on the outside. "You know what, your right, i mean the divine dragon did show itself in Akaran and saved Zaishin. What room would i have to doubt that it can guide me and discipline me when i need it?" The elder gets up and smiles "You are absolutely right, but remember, focus on your relationship with the dragon and obey the tenets in earnest, no compromising them. if any of them are compromised, you have to come back here and be in deep mediation, don't strictly think of anything or doing anything else until that is done. The other punishment of such breaking is taking part of a mission in the attempt of unburdening one self before Kohryu in deep mediation taking yourself astral into celestial realms. Understand?"

"Yes i do, i mean its real simple indeed, Elder, i think i am going to live here in the temple. Spending time among you would also teach very much as well. I am going to follow Tenryu Shinko and the great golden dragon Kohryu. I wonder if there's other bearers out there, if not, at least i know Akaran is one. Elder, thank you for accompanying me, i think i should go alone in my walk with Kohryu." The elder nods without a word and a smile proceeds off to his duties. Samatha would proceed towards the great flame outside of the temple. She meditates near it thinking on the tenets of Tenryu Shinko and how it may challenge her on the destruction part.

In order to fulfill such tenets to the upmost importance, she must learn to further control her strength as well as her attitude and mood with such abilities. Being emotionally driven, if not controlled properly, she could make a mistake of using a taijutsu move that may do more bad then good. Now its on more of a strict leash, not only does she need to avoid destruction but it can't be in one's gain either. Now that she thinks about it, the way its taught and written, it puts the two together meaning destruction for one's gain shouldn't mix. Does that mean if destruction has to happen to protect Zaishin, it isn't selfish to oneself? What manner of power would the blessings of Kohryu bestow? Is it similar to the power that Akaran has presented?

It goes back to the tenet of not using the blessings of Kohryu for any ill intentions of any kind. It would disgrace the dragon and that the blessings by a such divine dragon can be taken away could it? Losing whatever blessing the dragon grants to someone so foreign to this land more then she first realized would be a hard slap to the face. Not only would it be like that to her, but her parents as well. They may be foreign more then her, but her being born here in Zaishin, she has a chance to be more then her parents. What if the dragon knew her parents would come here? Could she been chosen by the dragon in some duty or destiny?

Akaran may have more answers to this, perhaps having such a discussion can further her culture transformation. Yet the Enjo on top of that, could also continue teaching her and guiding her, in a way Samatha has become a monk. One that has taken on a new path, a new leaf to a new and transformed life in the name of the Kohryu, the divine dragon of Zaishin. Maybe Haumea has her own touches with the Enjo and the way their noble family runs things around here. She would love to take part in the life of a Enjo, even help her with her duties. Thus by doing so, she will understand the life of a noble, the life of a Seinaru Enjo.

So hold on for a moment, if we're not scared of opponents
                                    Then with what we have we can own it, we'll just plant the seed and keep growin' it
                                    And when that light shines in the mornin', they'll still be waken' up yawning
                                    But we'll be smilin' like we expected, with sweet victory one method

Chakra Pool: 4,040
                                    Stamina Pool: 3,690
                                    Nature Chakra: 1,500
                                    Class Specialization Passives:
                                    First Class: Bloodline
                                    ▱▰▱ {Dual Ancestry} → {Dual Ancestry allows you to have full access to two bloodlines upon creation including all techniques, abilities, and personal attributes associated with them. For biographical purposes, your secondary bloodline may be genetic or implanted at your discretion. This discipline gives you [4] bloodline PAs to be used only for the bloodline attributes of your dual bloodlines on top of the [2] personal attributes you receive at base for a total of [6]. If two elemental bloodlines are chosen then the primary bloodline's elemental affinities become your base elements and you gain full access to those elements while your secondary bloodline gives you locked elemental affinities that you cannot learn ninjutsu techniques from but you gain full access to the secondary bloodline. Locked elemental affinities can be unlocked through methods such as ninjutsu class or personal attributes. Elemental affinity personal attributes are automatically allotted to locked affinities. Jiongu users do not have access to Dual Ancestry nor can they be chosen as a secondary bloodline. Dual Ancestry users do not have access to the implant system including the Genetic Palette personal attribute. If you use multiple techniques from both of your bloodlines in the same post without Korabo then those techniques are increased in effectiveness by one rank. This discipline cannot be taken with the Elemental Mastery discipline from Ninjutsu Class.}
                                    Second Class: Genjutsu
                                    ▱▰▱ {Lasting Hypnosis}{The user's genjutsu prowess has achieved a heightened level of potency and lingers for longer. The primary sense of any genjutsu that was released using Kai lingers for [1] additional post. This residual effect is minor because the manipulation of the target with the technique has ended. For example, a complete darkness sight genjutsu that was dispelled may leave the lingering feeling that the world is still a bit darker than it is in reality. If a genjutsu used a mental status effect then it will linger for [1] post longer at one level below what it was before at a minimum of level one. Originally level one mental status effects are too weak to linger. The base duration of your genjutsu are increased by [1] post at E-C, [2] at B-A, and [3] at S and above. Instance genjutsu are not affected by an increase of duration but instead cannot be dispelled by kai and only by pain. Genjutsu upkeep lessens by [5] Chakra per body rank and non-Instant are applied with overwhelming up to S Rank, requiring lingering genjutsu to use [1.5x] the resource to Kai.}
                                    Third Class: Taijutsu
                                    ▱▰▱ {Battlefield Presence}{The user's powerful presence on the battlefield strikes terror into their foes. Opponents are able to sense the user's terrifying fighting spirit five feet from the user per body rank of the user through chakra sense. Those within range can have this radiating fearful aura become the trigger for genjutsu, allowing genjutsu to be cast by acknowledging the user. In addition, should an opponent be targeted by a melee technique that is greater in rank than the target's body rank that target has tier two paralysis applied to their legs, requiring it to be broken by Kai equal to the user's body rank, costing the target no action for that specific instance of kai.}
                                    Signature Style: [ Light Touch Style ]

▱▰▱ Cross Class or Specialization:Bloodline – Genjutsu: The user is able to combine their bloodline techniques and genjutsu together for one action by using the bloodline technique as a trigger by effecting the target's senses. This ability has a three post cool down. Bloodline Techniques and Genjutsu cost five chakra less per rank of the technique.

PAs:
                                    Personal Attributes:

Non-Awoken Sage Abilities

Having learned to harness the power of nature energy, the training undertook to achieve such ability has permanently altered the new sage.

• Passive Resource Increase: +50 Chakra & Stamina per body rank.

• The ability to sense intent to do harm within the topic and its source.

• Able to regenerate 375 nature chakra per post.

• You can naturally sense chakra around yourself. You can sense chakra up to 5 meters away without the use of a sensory technique. This radius is increased by 5 meters every time you rank up. This natural talent is also able to sense the presence of demonic chakra within its range.

• Animal Sage gains access to mythical summons.

Awoken Sage Mode Abilities

• Entering the Awoken Sage Mode requires no cost but consumes a single action.

• Morphed physical characteristics based on their animal's image.

• All stats of the user are increased to [10] for the duration of sage mode. For example, if you are out of sage mode with [4] in each stat and you enter sage mode then each stat becomes [10] and reverts to [4] once again when sage mode is deactivated.

• Able to meditate, consuming an action to regenerate 225 nature chakra in one post.

• Sensory abilities granted by the non-awoken stage are now doubled in range.

• Upon learning Awoken Sage Mode, the user gains 5 custom techniques that may be used only when in Awoken Mode. For human sages, their customs must revolve around their class or maruton techniques.

• Both Sages can enhance their ninjutsu with Overwhelming. This overwhelming is capable of affecting jutsu up to S+ as opposed to normal disciplines limitation of only being able to apply it to S and below. This overwhelming can be applied to any two of the user’s elements by paying a cost of half nature chakra and half regular chakra. Human sages may do this with any two elemental natures (including Maruton) of their choice, while animal may only apply feat this to elemental natures that they share with their animal. Once chosen these elements cannot be changed.

▱▰▱ Amaterasu’s Cloak | All fire based techniques produced by the Uchiha are considered bloodline techniques.The flames are turned black and fire based techniques are reduced by 5 chakra per rank with a minimum of 5 chakra to be paid for a technique. For each rank of a technique, it's flames burn actively for one post or one additional post if a limit is given.

▱▰▱ Illusory Prowess | This attribute allows any and all genjutsu to be cast through eye contact with the Uchiha. In addition, the genjutsu cast in this manner have the sight sense added to them at C Rank body. At S Rank body, the user's genjutsu are given the chakra sense. Also, mental stress or insanity can be added to any genjutsu cast through eye contact for an additional fifty percent chakra cost.

▱▰▱ Melee Prodigy The user obtains a [1] point increase to agility while their sharingan is active for each body rank they have obtained. In addition, the user's first physical offensive activation every three posts gains a [1] point increase to speed per rank of their body, also requiring the eyes to be active.

▱▰▱ Piercing Accuracy | The clansman is more proficient than his fellow clan members at striking tenketsu. One's gentle fist application allows them to reduce 1.5 times the amount of chakra spent in a juken strike instead of 1.25. For example, if one spends 80 chakra on a gentle fist technique, the attack robs the target of 120 instead of the 100 normal clansmen would reduce.

▱▰▱ Purest Lineage | The clansman's thoroughbred lineage allows them access to the Byakugan without the use of a hand seal, chakra cost, or activation. In addition, should they unlock the Tenseigan, they may have 50% less reserves to maintain it than other clan members and may also activate the Tenseigan without the use of a hand seal, chakra cost, or activation.

▱▰▱ Physical Prowess | The Hyuuga gains a [2] point increase in any stat after mastering stage 3 of the gentle fist and another [2] points after mastering stage 6 for a total of [4] rather than [2]. In addition, the Hyuuga gains [3] custom slots to be used exclusively for the gentle fist style and [1] taijutsu style slot.

Effect Active:

Byakugan Status: Inactive
                                    Third Tomoe Sharingan: Inactive [ Piercing Lens ]
                                    Wild Cat Sage Mode: Inactive

Stats:

xxxxx [ Strength ] 8
                                    xxxxx [ Speed ] 10
                                    xxxxx [ Agility ] 8
                                    xxxxx [ Endurance ] 8

Mission(s):

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2023 11:45 am
User Image

Samatha Uchiha
Bloodline/Genjutsu/Taijutsu

When we scream, our lips don't make a sound
                                    We march, with feet on solid ground
                                    We walk, where no one wants to go, on this untraveled road

In order to advance further as a Templar and become a Grand Templar according to what the old man Enjo had said, all she has to do is prove herself as a Templar and protect the Fire Temple. To her, its not only protecting the fire temple, but its also a place where other followers of Kohryu could come and worship the very divine dragon. Even keep the Red bird in mind as well that strongly represents here as far as the Enjo. She is becoming more and more to custom of Zaishin's people, even her clothing as the advisor of the Shogun has more of a symbolic touch now. It doesn't change the fact though her bloodlines are more shinobi like but it doesn't change how she feels. She's a Samurai, she believes that inside and out, thinking about her duty to protect Zaishin as a whole and Her Majesty as well, the Shogun.

A monk of the Enjo would come out to the center, where she is sitting cross legged guarding the flame more closely then before. Its her belief of Kohryu that has added more to her duty which she's happy about, though she would look over to the monk. "Good Morning, did you sleep well?" The monk would ask her and noting the vigilant like expression on her face standing guard. "Yes i did, i never slept in a temple before, it actually was really comfortable. Specially with my new duty as a Tenryu Shinko Templar, i must defend the houses of worship, such as the Fire Temple, also followers of Tenryu Shinko too." The monk would nod, being familiar with the belief in the divine dragon.

"Well i hope your journey on this belief brings you great peace and joy, i happen to be a follower myself of the same thing." Samatha looks up to the monk to hear him speak on Tenryu Shinko. "Then it would be my duty to protect you then, considering you are one of its followers but even then, the tenets do be clear to use chakra to defend, help, and connect with others." The monk smiles as he would stand "Then show me, you can do that, right here, right now." The man had taken such a stance, a combat like, that it quite makes Samatha smile. With the way his right foot is out in front, his right knee bent in a forward sturdiness, with the back foot spread out with his back leg relaxed. It would grant him mobility to switch between footing when needed, the potential art of a monk. its not just mobility but he could do a very powerful kick, enough force to knock foes back.

Samatha gets up wondering about this "So is this the way you connect with others, or is this the method you chose to connect with me in a physical way like this?" The monk smiles and says "I have heard you had difficulty back in the streets of Zaishin, that you nearly did something that could of been bad. You fear losing control of your own strength, destroying many, but also having to deal with blood on your hands for that. Its not just about connecting at this point, but helping you become more attuned with self. Adjust your strength as you fight, find the strength that is necessary." Samatha can't help but agree with him, her strength has grown over time, to a point where she's like a titan. Even the slightest loss of focus on her strength's level could be a disaster.

She would take a stance as well, a stance known as Trigram Stance, She extends one of her arms, with two fingers pointed like a snake. Her left arm would be bent at the elbow, taking on a two finger point like the other arm, the monk has never seen this kind of stance before. He can't help but smile underneath his long and white beard, its quite clear she has been using Taijutsu for a long time. "Any time you do a move, get back to that stance, and focus your strength into those finger tips. Think of it, as a restrictor but also a conduct for your abilities, allow your strength to focus into a single point. You have to know when its just critical to strike hard as you can into a single point with no destructive tenacity but also know when you must go further then a single point. Remember, you can't do destruction for your own personal gain, but only in defending someone when truly called for, as well about other followers and the houses of worship." Samatha nods understanding, that destructive moves aren't off the table as far as belief but it mustn't be used for one's gain or evil intentions to bring misfortune to someone else.

"Now come, attack me." Samatha breathes in thinking about what move she should use out of the Gentle Fist. She would use Eight Trigrams Vacuum Palm, attempting to hit his right arm from a long range about mid forearm, under the elbow. The monk would naturally reflex focused on feeling her chakra and how it reacts when using such a move. The monk would then charge at her and doing a feint like attack. Using his left foot stretching it out near to her chin but quickly switches to his right foot, knocking Samatha back a bit. Samatha would smile at this seeing she's about to get serious training and become a stronger Templar.

"Why are you smiling, young one?" Samatha lifts her head a bit to look at him with such a positive outlook "Well, i haven't had a friendly spar like this one, but you are focused on making me a stronger defender, instead of victory or loss, am i right?" The monk smiles and says "Well you would just have to continue and you will see for yourself, i won't even have to tell you. Now, don't speak for now, focus on fighting me and training." Samatha nods as she would do go back to the Trigram Stance and doesOrigin Kick, attempting to kick to the monk's side. It would deal a powerful blow to her opponent, but she smiles as with this kick, she can combo two others to deal intensified attacks. Second kick is known as Straight Fissure, thus bringing her knee up to her chest and extend her foot out, in the attempt to ram into the monk's body. Third kick is Nerve Strike, weaker then the last kick but it has insane speed to it, allowing her to cease a function in any limb that is struck.

The monk was able to dodge the Origin Kick and the Straight Fissure but on the third kick, would raise up his arm to block it. However his right arm went limp on him, he even breathed a sigh a bit and smiles "That's one heck of a technique, weaker in strength but enough to pinch nerves in my arm; however this training session isn't over." Samatha is glad it isn't because she must become a Grand Templar, one recognized for her capabilities and honor to uphold the place of worship and culture of Zaishin. Though the monk activates Flame Shift to Flames of Conductivity and uses Majestic Spark within a snap of his fingers, fires a fireball at her, it would impact her but she notices quickly two fireballs were newly formed seeking her out. She would use Eight Trigrams: Heavenly Spin, putting enough power into her spinning, that the fireballs just explode up against it but don't hurt her.

The monk felt fascinated to see such a technique, no technique like that has been seen here in Zaishin. Its quite clear, its very foreign, it has to be, no Samurai would of done something like that. He can't help but smile, its like he raising a granddaughter to fight and become a Grand Templar of the Enjo. "What technique was that, young one? I have never witnessed such a beautiful technique, the chakra swirled around you thus a moving dome of protection." Samatha is glad to hear a compliment on the technique, its one she learned as she studied Gentle Fist, so the Byukugan in her left eye is used in full power and ability. Of course the man doesn't see it due to its covered over with her blind fold of a eye patch like normal. "The style is known as Gentle Fist, one of the Hyuga clan, of course the clan is foreign in Zaishin but i have mastered it long ago."

The monk smiles as he listens though both of them hear something disturbing, which a bandit kind of individual steps into the temple. The bandit looks to the monk and Samatha, he would smile like he found some gleam of hope. "Sorry i appear to be lost, is it possible you could point me back home, maybe even escort me." Samatha can't truly discern this man's intention but she would enter into Gateway Of Heaven, full power of course. The way the man is dressed, even armed potentially, he could of came here with bad intentions. The bandit looking man would look at Samatha confused, to why she's meditating even with him speaking to them. Though in the shadow of his face, he would grin up to the hills, he thinks he could take the old man hostage, maybe even loot the temple of its relics and such.

As he would take a step, Samatha sensed his hostile intentions, they aren't clear to what they could be, but she must act, in any defense of the temple and its people. She would open her eyes and leave the meditative stance not even have to question what she needs to do. "You came here to do something bad did you?" The bandit would grin even wider, like some cat from the underworld like place "Yes, what business do you have with me? The old man is the one i want to speak to." Samatha refuses to let him get anywhere close or further into the temple or to the monk. She draws out her polearm, a Naginata, the monk found himself surprised Samatha owns one of those. Samatha intends to use Bukijutsu and get a good handle on it, often for her, she must fight against someone using it to truly feel one with it.

Its like it becomes a extension of herself, even though Bukijutsu isn't her strongest suit but she still invested into it, its like a bonus to her. The beauty is she has a way of switching between Taijutsu and Bukijutsu, to her its about finding the opening to do so. "Elder, go on, get into the temple, and keep everyone safe. I'll fight out here against him, its clear he wants to get to you." The monk nods, getting anyone outside on the grounds near the sacred flame to clear into the temple so Samatha can fight full out in defense of the Temple and everyone as well. With that being done, Samatha focuses as she would without warning against the bandit, she would charge at him and use Gouge, a technique of Doki Yari, its embedded with her chakra and she manages to stab him by surprised. The bandit didn't have time to react since he was so zoned in on the monk that he forgot about Samatha.

He would try to use his hand to cover over the small wound but the bleeding doesn't cease. Though it doesn't stop him from proceeding with a basic sword attack at Samatha, he's very adamant of getting to the monk. If he truly wants to get what he wants, even Samatha would suffice however he just isn't going for it. "Out of the way girl, i have no intention of dying by you." Samatha would interrupt him and say "Sorry but you are going to have to make do fighting me, if you haven't noticed, you are bleeding by one of my attacks. That should give you the indication i won't let you get by." The bandit would grunt a bit, wondering why she's so stubborn in protecting a old man like the monk.

She focuses on now just fighting him, she made herself clear, her duty as a Templar is to protect all followers and places of worship. Talk won't get this man anywhere neither will it save anyone for that matter. She releases a technique by gathering chakra around her naginata, as her chakra would shape into a dragon when she thrust her polearm. It would rush towards him and as it attempt to impact him, it causes a fiery expanding in concussive force of thirty feet all around. Samatha's very fiery nature makes Doki Yari stronger allowing fiery like impacts like that to happen. The bandit in a way could music in his mental mind, its like music warning him of a stronger threat like Samatha. The technique is known as Dragon's Maw of what Samatha used against him, as the after effects are duly noted.

Thus, the explosive force of the move quite pushes and hits the bandit as he can feel the black flames touch him. Though the flames don't quite burn him, its like the women before him knew that, as if she's treating it like a warning. Though Samatha's attacks come without warning even further, no words, just straight fighting like the Templar she is. Without releasing the dragon, she uses a technique known as Dragon's Appetite, like before, she manifest a dragon onto her spear like weapon. This time it won't release like it has done before, but it extends her attacking range and acts as a hammer, allowing the dragon's claws and teeth gnash her opponent within every successful attack. She would charge him with this attachment of dragonic power, even though she misses him, at the last second, without warning, kicks him hard in the gut, sending him away with force.

"What the hell was that?" The bandit yelled in question, even though she missed him, she used a simple move as to kick him in the gut. Its like she dared question him to avoid her spear and used a kick in retaliation. Though even with such question, Samatha refuses to answer period, her eyes are in powerful focus. The kind of focus that truly can be intertwined with duty and battle together, one that is silent but continues to act on people's behalf. "No answer huh, fine, be that way." The bandit has tricks up his sleeve, he would attempt to throw daggers past Samatha towards the building behind her. The daggers have unique sharpness, able to penetrate through a door and possibly hit someone who is behind it. In last moment, Samatha uses her polearm to deflect the daggers directly into the ground.

They would ding off of the ground with a nice clank metal sound but as Samatha notices, the chakra that coursed through them is deactivated. It make sense, when he threw them, he had charged them with sharp chakra, though the second Samatha clashed with them, they lost their sharp ability.
                                    He was shocked to see Samatha could do that effortless, with just her polearm without activating a technique of her own. The shock he feels even dwelled deep into his belly, what was that feeling? Is it the sense of fear facing such a strong opponent like Samatha? Will he be given mercy and be allowed to leave? With the bleeding going on, he may have to pull out.

"You are lucky, due to the bleeding and the thickness of power you have in your chakra, there isn't any way i will win today. Remember though, i won't be the only one that would attack this temple in the future." Without anything, he vanishes, using Body Flicker, a technique Samatha is well familiar with. She settles as she would put the spear back into her inventory and using Doki Yari was a great battle experience. In result as a Templar, its like becoming her symbolic and guard like weapon within that title. The monk would come out as his limb had stopped being non functioning long before the battle ended.

"So he retreated huh, well then that's what happens when you face off against a Templar like yourself. Samatha Uchiha, you did the temple proud today, perhaps you are very worthy of becoming a Grand Templar which i bestow to you." Samatha smiles and thought about what the bandit said, more enemies will attack this place of worship dedicated to Tenryu Shinko as well as the Red Bird, even followers inside and outside the temple. Its her duty to protect them wherever she finds them in trouble, that can't be ignored. It would go against the divine dragon and everything she has learned so far.

"That bandit is right though elder, more enemies one day will show up here and as a Grand Templar, i will be ready for them. I will stand for the dragon here in this place as long as i live and for Your Majesty as well." Protecting her religious home is rather a pleasure for her, the Enjo in a way have gave her a place, another home to go and abide to. Surely her parents are safe, with everything of the civil war been long settled however the turmoil aren't over. Even though she has greatly reached becoming a true Samurai through history lessons and a newly ever acquired rooted belief, she mustn't forsake any person or duty. That would include her parents nonetheless, they are a great part of her journey as a Samurai.

So hold on for a moment, if we're not scared of opponents
                                    Then with what we have we can own it, we'll just plant the seed and keep growin' it
                                    And when that light shines in the mornin', they'll still be waken' up yawning
                                    But we'll be smilin' like we expected, with sweet victory one method

Chakra Pool: 4,040
                                    Stamina Pool: 3,690
                                    Nature Chakra: 1,500
                                    ▱▰▱ {Dual Ancestry} → {Dual Ancestry allows you to have full access to two bloodlines upon creation including all techniques, abilities, and personal attributes associated with them. For biographical purposes, your secondary bloodline may be genetic or implanted at your discretion. This discipline gives you [4] bloodline PAs to be used only for the bloodline attributes of your dual bloodlines on top of the [2] personal attributes you receive at base for a total of [6]. If two elemental bloodlines are chosen then the primary bloodline's elemental affinities become your base elements and you gain full access to those elements while your secondary bloodline gives you locked elemental affinities that you cannot learn ninjutsu techniques from but you gain full access to the secondary bloodline. Locked elemental affinities can be unlocked through methods such as ninjutsu class or personal attributes. Elemental affinity personal attributes are automatically allotted to locked affinities. Jiongu users do not have access to Dual Ancestry nor can they be chosen as a secondary bloodline. Dual Ancestry users do not have access to the implant system including the Genetic Palette personal attribute. If you use multiple techniques from both of your bloodlines in the same post without Korabo then those techniques are increased in effectiveness by one rank. This discipline cannot be taken with the Elemental Mastery discipline from Ninjutsu Class.}
                                    Second Class: Genjutsu
                                    ▱▰▱ {Lasting Hypnosis}{The user's genjutsu prowess has achieved a heightened level of potency and lingers for longer. The primary sense of any genjutsu that was released using Kai lingers for [1] additional post. This residual effect is minor because the manipulation of the target with the technique has ended. For example, a complete darkness sight genjutsu that was dispelled may leave the lingering feeling that the world is still a bit darker than it is in reality. If a genjutsu used a mental status effect then it will linger for [1] post longer at one level below what it was before at a minimum of level one. Originally level one mental status effects are too weak to linger. The base duration of your genjutsu are increased by [1] post at E-C, [2] at B-A, and [3] at S and above. Instance genjutsu are not affected by an increase of duration but instead cannot be dispelled by kai and only by pain. Genjutsu upkeep lessens by [5] Chakra per body rank and non-Instant are applied with overwhelming up to S Rank, requiring lingering genjutsu to use [1.5x] the resource to Kai.}
                                    Third Class: Taijutsu
                                    ▱▰▱ {Battlefield Presence}{The user's powerful presence on the battlefield strikes terror into their foes. Opponents are able to sense the user's terrifying fighting spirit five feet from the user per body rank of the user through chakra sense. Those within range can have this radiating fearful aura become the trigger for genjutsu, allowing genjutsu to be cast by acknowledging the user. In addition, should an opponent be targeted by a melee technique that is greater in rank than the target's body rank that target has tier two paralysis applied to their legs, requiring it to be broken by Kai equal to the user's body rank, costing the target no action for that specific instance of kai.}
                                    Signature Style: [ Light Touch Style ]

▱▰▱ Cross Class or Specialization:Bloodline – Genjutsu: The user is able to combine their bloodline techniques and genjutsu together for one action by using the bloodline technique as a trigger by effecting the target's senses. This ability has a three post cool down. Bloodline Techniques and Genjutsu cost five chakra less per rank of the technique.

PAs:
                                    Personal Attributes:

Non-Awoken Sage Abilities

Having learned to harness the power of nature energy, the training undertook to achieve such ability has permanently altered the new sage.

• Passive Resource Increase: +50 Chakra & Stamina per body rank.

• The ability to sense intent to do harm within the topic and its source.

• Able to regenerate 375 nature chakra per post.

• You can naturally sense chakra around yourself. You can sense chakra up to 5 meters away without the use of a sensory technique. This radius is increased by 5 meters every time you rank up. This natural talent is also able to sense the presence of demonic chakra within its range.

• Animal Sage gains access to mythical summons.

Awoken Sage Mode Abilities

• Entering the Awoken Sage Mode requires no cost but consumes a single action.

• Morphed physical characteristics based on their animal's image.

• All stats of the user are increased to [10] for the duration of sage mode. For example, if you are out of sage mode with [4] in each stat and you enter sage mode then each stat becomes [10] and reverts to [4] once again when sage mode is deactivated.

• Able to meditate, consuming an action to regenerate 225 nature chakra in one post.

• Sensory abilities granted by the non-awoken stage are now doubled in range.

• Upon learning Awoken Sage Mode, the user gains 5 custom techniques that may be used only when in Awoken Mode. For human sages, their customs must revolve around their class or maruton techniques.

• Both Sages can enhance their ninjutsu with Overwhelming. This overwhelming is capable of affecting jutsu up to S+ as opposed to normal disciplines limitation of only being able to apply it to S and below. This overwhelming can be applied to any two of the user’s elements by paying a cost of half nature chakra and half regular chakra. Human sages may do this with any two elemental natures (including Maruton) of their choice, while animal may only apply feat this to elemental natures that they share with their animal. Once chosen these elements cannot be changed.

▱▰▱ Amaterasu’s Cloak | All fire based techniques produced by the Uchiha are considered bloodline techniques.The flames are turned black and fire based techniques are reduced by 5 chakra per rank with a minimum of 5 chakra to be paid for a technique. For each rank of a technique, it's flames burn actively for one post or one additional post if a limit is given.

▱▰▱ Illusory Prowess | This attribute allows any and all genjutsu to be cast through eye contact with the Uchiha. In addition, the genjutsu cast in this manner have the sight sense added to them at C Rank body. At S Rank body, the user's genjutsu are given the chakra sense. Also, mental stress or insanity can be added to any genjutsu cast through eye contact for an additional fifty percent chakra cost.

▱▰▱ Melee Prodigy The user obtains a [1] point increase to agility while their sharingan is active for each body rank they have obtained. In addition, the user's first physical offensive activation every three posts gains a [1] point increase to speed per rank of their body, also requiring the eyes to be active.

▱▰▱ Piercing Accuracy | The clansman is more proficient than his fellow clan members at striking tenketsu. One's gentle fist application allows them to reduce 1.5 times the amount of chakra spent in a juken strike instead of 1.25. For example, if one spends 80 chakra on a gentle fist technique, the attack robs the target of 120 instead of the 100 normal clansmen would reduce.

▱▰▱ Purest Lineage | The clansman's thoroughbred lineage allows them access to the Byakugan without the use of a hand seal, chakra cost, or activation. In addition, should they unlock the Tenseigan, they may have 50% less reserves to maintain it than other clan members and may also activate the Tenseigan without the use of a hand seal, chakra cost, or activation.

▱▰▱ Physical Prowess | The Hyuuga gains a [2] point increase in any stat after mastering stage 3 of the gentle fist and another [2] points after mastering stage 6 for a total of [4] rather than [2]. In addition, the Hyuuga gains [3] custom slots to be used exclusively for the gentle fist style and [1] taijutsu style slot.

Effect Active:

Byakugan Status: Inactive
                                    Third Tomoe Sharingan: Inactive [ Piercing Lens ]
                                    Wild Cat Sage Mode: Inactive

Stats:

xxxxx [ Strength ] 8
                                    xxxxx [ Speed ] 10
                                    xxxxx [ Agility ] 8
                                    xxxxx [ Endurance ] 8

Mission(s):

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:23 pm
User Image

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅ ▅

Hisami Ichinomiya
Bloodline/Bukijutsu

Why these cowards fall to your demands, They're all victims of another bad man

Hisami long after the mission back in Kuroshiki, she didn't have the proper time to study her desired religion, Jashinism. Its the very religion her blood clan is built on, more then that, the glorious god, Lord Jashin. She came to abandoned ruins, with books and scrolls she had stolen from a small village that kept a small enclave of information. Information that quite related to what she was looking for: How to become a servant of Lord Jashin and master her corrupted virtues, The Seven Virtues Of Blood. Its the very virtues that are twisted versions of the normal Seven Virtues that the loyal Samurai follow. Even thinking about using the powers of the corrupted virtue excites her, the possibly her chakra density would climb and feel overwhelming to her foes.

As she studies over Jashinism, the first virtue comes to mind, becoming Bloody Minded within battles ahead. The thoughts of very murderous actions, disaster-like threats to people's loved ones, even just shedding a drop of blood in torture comes to mind. As she thinks about what she could do in the name of Jashin within these kind of actions and suggestions, her power slowly climbs. Its as if Lord Jashin is hearing her cries for power to do such things, where any thoughts of not doing them is whisked away from her. Its like a nick of her power restraint comes off, a sliver of her power is pouring through and it feels she could summon a blade worthy and tainted like her.

The belief in Jashin is starting to come into picture, the idea of doing these things for him isn't such a dream anymore. Finding a worthy sacrifice to do extreme violence and horrific things with, its like a first date. Though the first date of such a thing is nowhere ideal for someone but for Hisami, it quite is. Bloody Minded like person who worships Jashin should prepare someone up for sacrifice like they are a steak dinner for such a powerful being. It goes without saying a blood of drop wouldn't go without being tasted by Hisami. Her twist on Jashinism is that within a bloody minded person, a enemy's blood will add their strength to her own, making her stronger and carrying out the first virtue in blood. Its not a first date with a victim but more of a first date with Jashin, she could very well become obsessed with him.

As she thinks and gets more in attuned with Bloody Minded thoughts, it slowly entices her own personality, as if its a blade becoming tainted further even before, but spiritually. Spiritual energy could almost tingle through her finger tips like a call upon a weapon, like some puppeteer notion. Though with the way the spirit energy looks, its crimson, like blood, it even looks crackled, like its been through a lot of battles. Strangely to Hisami, the energy is very stable as if its a extension of her, even in the midst of battles for her, she has always been able to make tactic ways of dealing with someone. Suddenly, a weapon known as Nodachi appears in her hands as her hands instinctively come together holding its hilt. Her body responded in a way like it was excited to receive such a weapon, like something returned to its wielder.

The blade looks rusted, cracked, and even has spirit like formed blood drops dripping off its tip. It symbolizes Hisami's blood lust, to always have blood soaked on her weapon of her victims and sacrifices to Jashin. Perhaps even like a bat fang sharp, a third fang to stab into her enemies, leak blood, even if her own gets leaked too. Blood is truly shed in enjoyment when its not just her enemy's blood but also her own blood too, it describes of how two warriors are in a blood love like dance. A psychotic kind of way for Hisami to think of it, some warriors don't think of battle that way. Hisami sickly does because she would love to find anyone able to injury her badly despite how her skin can harden against physical trauma.

She can feel the power of Lord Jashin in the form of Bloody Minded, with her blood dripping crimson like drops off a Rusted red colored spirit Nodachi. She would dive further in bond with Lord Jashin and learning that she must do everything she can to bring in sacrifices, not second guess her killings. The second virtue of blood is known as Unrestraint, the theme of using anything to kill her victim even if it means throwing dirt in their eyes to enable killing. That can include kicking the enemy where the sun doesn't shine and while their head is lowered, aim to decapitate them, pouring their blood like a champagne. Such a glorious way to get a taste of her enemy's blood and strength while turning the subject into a sacrifice for Jashin.

Some would find a Hisami a dirty fighter while in this state of virtue, but what they don't know how dangerous things can get within each virtue. Each virtue pushes Hisami's power up higher but also adds the virtue's personality to Hisami. Each one can lead to Hisami to mistakenly kill her subject too soon, denying her further enjoyment of turning someone into a tattered victim before Jashin. Within the second virtue, she could crazily use her opponent's families to entice them to fight her harder, even slaughter their family to kick them in the butt, pushing them to use full power. The more strongly someone fights her, the more potential they may cause injury to her. She also could purposely let someone get a slash within her hand, to let her grab it, yank it away, and use it on her opponent. She will gladly return it, to very dirty like provoke them to come at her.

Fighting dirty may be something Hisami would very well enjoy, it can anger her opponents, them not thinking rationally because of it. It don't matter if someone fights like a human or a beast against her, it won't make her stop with dirty tricks. Some could even point out dirty tricks is unfitting of a former Samurai, even someone like her. Just thinking about her answer makes her grin up to ear, Jashinist like her wouldn't be concerned with appearances or honor around the Samurai stature. Though it just make Hisami appear to be like the Blood Devil Of Zaishin, one that uses any methods to bring sacrifices to Jashin while not caring about how far low Zaishin is in its population. Cattle is what Zaishin is to her, something to reap over and over for Jashin.

The second virtue stands strongly about doing any means to bring victims to Jashin and please him, as Hisami learns about the fear of displeasing him. Is this what it feels to find someone worthy, someone better then her? Someone who could shatter the whole Shinobi world in a powerful split of power? Someone who has their dirty tricks and schemes within every governing body of Shinobi and Samurai alike? Hisami could of been picked by Jashin long time ago, its possible he knew about her birth would come. A powerful women who surrounds herself with bat kin and drinks blood like a vampire.

Was there other Jashinist that follow the seven virtues of blood like her? Are there other Jashinist that are clan kin with her? If so, do they serve Lord Jashin with absolute loyal and deploy all dirty tricks possible for sacrifices? The idea she could find others who deploy dirty tricks like herself rather excites her, even further more about fighting them and learning their dirty tricks. Hopefully within her Seven Virtues Of Blood and dirty trick using ever pleases her lord upon tattered anger-filled dead enemies.

The third virtue mentions the idea of becoming a unnerved fighter, even when on death's door against a opponent, Hisami will keep fighting to push in attempt to gain them as a sacrifice. Its for the pursuit of pleasure to Lord Jashin to every time he gains a new subject. A victim left tattered through the endless pursuit of Hisami who's trying to turn them into a blood soaked piece of work. A work that is like sickly art, the art soaked in Hisami's blood like jutsu and even converted ones. If Hisami soaks herself into the Third virtue, she becomes a very dirtied trickster, a blood minded murderer, seeking to worship Lord Jashin, even if she dies.

Though the third virtue boosts her power much further, where it can start to get scary fighting her, because by now, her chakra would be heavier. It could almost make her unrecognizable by her opponent, the unnerving persona taking place as if its in her wounds. No matter how many times someone cuts into her, she just continues charging at them unnerved, potentially laughing too. Opponents would have someone like Hisami annoying them as she continues trying to slash and kill them while donning a grin across her face. The crazy persistence that Hisami will have within the third virtue would go against any rational thought of fight or flight.

It almost points to some kind of warrior that doesn't seem to fear death or just simply cannot die. Even when Hisami could be bleeding all over the battlefield from failed attempted strikes against her enemy. To her, if she simply allowed her flesh and wounds to stop her from giving Jashin a sacrifice, she would ultimately fail him at every pass. Being a Jashinist has two strong rules about it, never second guess your killings and never have a quelled thirst for blood. The third virtue ultimately can quite summarize it, even when she knows her blood is spilled, she doesn't stop. The tenant could even encourage her to slaughter a whole village and make everyone into a sacrifice upon the great Lord Jashin.

The techniques of the virtues will prove stronger then before or access like God Killing Spear, one that extends. It moves at body flicker like speed, something she would use wisely but use it to frighten her enemy also injure them too. She had noticed, through the Seven Bloods, she is gaining new techniques for herself to use while within the virtues. Ones she can use in the glory of Lord Jashin, even to push her opponent to get serious and injure her if they can. Another one was the Flying Spirit Sword, something of another gift believed to be from Lord Jashin. Its one she can use to quickly to close gap with her target, surprising them, the more agile she is, the more blurry she is to another.

Becoming a Jashinist with her virtue training under way is quite the thrilling experience, one that deepens her worship of her lord. Even with her Nodachi Reiken, she can manifest a giant warrior slash that can do a lot of destruction within a instant. Digging out her potential like this, makes her very happy, different levels of power to herself, like limiters. This would so help in her unnerved and annoying pursuits of her victims and sacrifices to Jashin. She is indeed one that would use dirty tricks such as keeping her power up and similar with her opponent, so she can find what's so worthy about them. The worth to turn them into a sacrifice to Lord Jashin, after all she can't be picky with who she kills. With the way the tenants are, they don't allow such choosey manners over any and unless she wants to fail Jashin, she should obey them.

Even when you could have a blistering, psychotic like fighter on your tail, the fourth virtue of the Seven Blood enlightens Hisami further. It involves her becoming Zealous, having so much zeal she obsessively will try to convert her opponent. Though this doesn't happen without her slashing at the foe, its like her aiming to put fear into her enemy so much, they join her in the belief. Either way someone joins with Lord Jashin or dies for him or even be a sacrifice, it all leads to pleasing him. Hisami knows through studies that's the three ways to please him.

It is crazy with Hisami's mindset having a zealous power join together with her, encouraging her trying to convert thee foe. To Hisami, this sort of thing is the only way to escape dying by a very rusted looking blade. It could tear into them, it could leave rust in their wounds, making them very sick. It could also make them beg for death, as it just simply leaves lingering pain in their mind. The kind that after you witness pools of your own blood soaking into the soil and having some zealous murderer standing over you. Its not exactly fond like moments when you know someone is putting their beliefs on you within slashing and stabbing you like pressure. Its at that point you have to decide, convert yourself over or become a sacrifice for Lord Jashin.

Hisami would gladly be that kind of murderer, one that loves to find fear and worthy opponents. Zeal can lead someone like Hisami to do extreme religious kind of things to get someone converted if possible. It almost fits back to the first virtue, doing things of extreme violence within a bloody minded perspective. Even if it meant breaking someone's arm to convert them into Jashinism, heck they could be introduced to a Jashinist medical shinobi for such breaking. In all considering, Hisami hears that Jashinist can reach a ability to not feel pain at all, so that could be a motivator for a broken armed person.

The blood clan of hers has been the zealous kind when it comes to Lord Jashin after all. To reach full power of her clan, many should consider devoting themselves to Jashin to gain the final technique. Its such a forbidden jutsu, known to allow someone like Hisami subject someone into her pain of what she's feeling as long as their blood is inside her body recently. Zealous she will become within such a virtue state, even when it borders on insanity to others. They could be like "You are trying to convert me but yet trying to kill me too?" Hisami would laugh and explain unless they convert before her and in eagerness to do so, they will die by her hand and become a sacrifice.

Up against someone who's zealous, unrestrained, bloody-minded, and unnerving to a fault, even when she could herself become a sacrifice. That's the life of a Jashinist for sure and Hisami will gladly live it. Someone like Lord Jashin can grant her all the possible killings she wants and satisfy him as well. Leaving Zaishin to become one is indeed one of her most beautiful choices, to zealously pursue her new brothers and sisters of Jashin or new sacrifices to her lord. Who knows, she may meet a mix of a zealous and worthy opponent, one that has strong beliefs in something and will fight her.

The fifth virtue has some sick humor with it, making light of serious wounds and the potential death one may suffer. Hisami within this state becomes flippant, taking on a comedian way of words towards her foe. It plays on Hisami's excitement in battle but also adding a twist of injury. More like mental and emotional injury leading into insults that their death will serve well for Jashin. The other twist can be making light of their wounds and convince them to fight her to the death, carry worth into their upcoming doom. Its like a cat messing with their prey, let them get away a little but yank them back.

A zealot carrying flippant like behaviors, that is just the worst combo and annoying as hell. The kind that could irk someone into fighting her, not thinking about tactics at all, but shutting her mouth up. That's something Hisami would hope, the provocation into high hostility; inciting high violence with her opponent. Of course it would require high willpower and clear thinking to not think about her insults. If it doesn't work directly on someone in order to get them into a death match for Jashin's glory, she can always target their friends or family. Its not below her to do so, after all she had left behind samurai values. A "Ronan" is what she's called, one that abandons her homeland and oaths. Pfft, for her making light of someone of wounds and living a life as a Ronan is so much better.

Insults, trickery, and being a annoying pest in serving Lord Jashin, what a life.
                                    She doesn't find any better way to push someone into fighting her and enter into a blood match. Though it would be annoying to her if doesn't take the bait into fighting her. Yet even if someone didn't, she could use it to her advantage due to that some may think she's all talk. Would it be fun to use that deception and see the shock on their faces? Absolutely yes!

Deception very well is part of Hisami's trade, since she had abandoned samurai values altogether when her father died in the civil war. Maybe her getting named "Blood Devil" would be a interesting title but in full Zaishin would be included. Either way, all the virtues she had unlocked so far, does lead her to fight and act like a devil; one that can't be trusted. Neither in conversation or battle, a wild blood thief looking to obtain blood from her enemies. Pushing together with her worship of Lord Jashin to improve in power and reverence.

If her becoming a Jashinist with all said virtues together so far makes her a devil, then be it will she soak into it. Maybe she would even be referred as the "Blood Demon Of Bushido" reference to how she can't be trusted and her Zaishin origin. Further more how she can weaponize the virtues in a corruptive way, something that the Bushido code was never meant for. Reiken No Michi should be pure, but in Hisami hands, its impure soaking in the blood of the innocent. Soaking her Reiken Nodachi and her fangs in blood of her enemies would entice and grow her strength. Allowing her to do so much for her glorious and wonderful Lord Jashin.

The 6th virtue is a very exciting one, one that involves Hisami becoming a manic, but blend yourself into a raging fit against your opponent. Its not a normal raging fit, its more formed out of excitement to be almost at your full power up against a opponent. One that has survived against you in each virtue you have activated thus far, for sure needs to be GIVEN to Lord Jashin. In Hisami's book, anyone that pushes her to sixth virtue of the blood, is most worthy of being sacrificed to Lord Jashin. Giving her a thrilling battle is like a five star stay at a fancy plaza. Not just any plaza, but one with all the riches, the greatest food, top tier comfortable furniture. Something to not snooze at and should be given its respect and recognition.

Think of Hisami, within a furor like state of mind, she may pick up chairs or any object throw it at you. Yelling in excitement, charging at you, may even tackle you through walls even when it could hurt her too. Its like a beast that had been antsy to get out of its cage just goes wild less then a minute. Unpredictable, hard to predict if she is going to be on her two feet or come at you all fours as Hisami very well could be like that. With the power of Furor virtue in her, her physical capabilities would be off the charts, almost like adrenaline entered her system at unnatural levels, making her into like some sort of super beast.

She could take a victim of hers within a furor state of mind, pull them through the floor of a abandoned building, not care about how torn they get. As long as she is having a exciting battle and turning her victim into a offering for Lord Jashin, that's what matters. This furor state of mind wouldn't fit into a place of peace, she wouldn't be able to stand still without yelling at someone with a grin and provoking them. The yelling of a girl that could not be taken seriously until a big two handed katana is about to cleave into them. Someone may scream and panic as a excited murderous psycho is on your street attacking anybody who poses a worthy challenge. Worse when its in a raging fit too, like slinging a katana one handed when it should be with two hands like a proper samurai instead of a brutish monster.

Surely this would have her live up to "Demon" or even better "Yachiru" meaning thousand. Hisami plans to learn how to wield many styles of Bukijutsu with her spirit Nodachi, the thousand ways of cut, smash, and brutalize her foe. If she doesn't have the tools that fits a furor like warrior such as herself, she won't get the proper enjoyment and entertainment in her fights. Even if she has to buy new equipment for her styles, she will in order to indulge in the way of battles and please Lord Jashin. It would be like becoming a Sushi cutter, finding every way to prepare a sacrifice to Lord Jashin. Smashed, sliced, sandwiched, however her lord wants it, it will be delivered.

Its like her preparing a whole bag that carries her tools of murder and excitement. Why do you think she loves the name of Yachiru, it will carry a scary reputation upon anyone that hear it. She will make herself known across the lands as a very venomous, bloody, and unforgiveable Ronan. Yes she may earn a target on her back for it, but that will bring more prey to her for Lord Jashin. If there is other jashinist in the lands outside Land Of Iron, then her own slaughter could be shadowed. In mind of that, that means she must push to become one of the most evil Jashinist to ever live.

The final and seventh Virtue is the truest form of Hisami, become dominant over her foe. This one unlike the others, is her most serious virtue, one where she isn't playing around in pushing her enemy to death. You can say this is where Hisami is at true full power, where every slice of her weapon and technique can sever someone into unbelievable sunder. Yes she is excited at full peak but its a back drop to her seriousness of the fight. This is where to dominant her foe, she must brutalize her enemy fully, no holding back. Some warriors would love this virtue version of Hisami, some would want to beat her before she calls upon this state.

Even Hisami recognizes as this virtue brings out her most serious of instincts, that can leave her enemy nothing but pieces. It even calls for her to overwhelm someone, even if they are far weaker then her, into the deathly embrace of her lord. Craters can happen on this person from her but still delivers them through entertainment and praise to her lord. With this virtue though, it concludes who Hisami is, a very dirty back stabbing snake with the most constricting strike of many. The kind of strike, that could end a mammoth, much larger then a snake. That is who Hisami is within Dominant virtue, her final power up.

No strength will be held back either, once this kind of power takes hold, she can't bare to waste it, even if someone turns out unworthy. She can't help but think on the thought of "Ah, so you are unworthy, how sad. You make me waste this power on you of all people, oh well. Jashin will get what he wants."She won't argue with her lord or its tenants, once a law is a law, it stays etched. One must never quell their blood thirst, even if it involves a unworthy opponent. Something that has been written into stone by Lord Jashin himself and every follower should obey.

It should be a honor to every subject to push her to use full power, because that means Hisami won't belittle her opponent by holding back any longer. Continuing to hold back despite using the final virtue would be a insult to the gift and power Lord Jashin has given to her. The incentive to push to absolute limit and slaughter any upon her spirited Nodachi. Seventh Virtue even reveals why Nodachi had been churned and summoned every time by Hisami. Its the type of weapon with its rusty red truly shows its theme in full power as it would drip way more blood then normal.

The rusty color of her blade would even light up even more, like some kind of glow stick. Its glow could even lit up the dark, but it just symbolizes the blood lust of Hisami; ever seeking blood and death upon itself. As the virtues within her body come together, the puzzle of being and becoming a Jashinist has completed. She has officially been completed blessed into Jashin's embrace and new to the ranks. With her studies over, and virtue training together, she's ready to take upon her next religious plan, steal the ancient relic of Zaishin.

No, you didn't think that we were ready for war, And you questioned our determination

Chakra Pool: 400
                                    Stamina Pool: 650
                                    Blood Chakra Pool: 110
                                    Second Class: Bukijutsu
                                    ▱▰▱ {Mystic Hero} → {The user has become adept at blending their ninjutsu and bukijutsu. The user is able to cast ninjutsu from their weapon without the use of hand signs by making any flourish or deliberate movement to cast the technique in the direction the weapon is commanded. This requires the same amount of time as the forming of hand signs to cast ninjutsu. They are also able to Korabo 1 ninjutsu and 1 bukijutsu together with varying cool downs for a single action.
                                    E-D - 0
                                    C-B - 1
                                    A-S - 2
                                    S+ - 3}
                                    Signature Style: [ Reiken No Michi ]
                                    ▱▰▱ Cross Class or Specialization: → Bloodline – Bukijutsu: Bloodline abilities that effect stats are increased by [1] per rank of the technique. In addition, the user is able to combine a bloodline technique and a bukijutsu technique together for a single action, paying the resource cost of both every three posts.

PAs:
                                    Personal Attributes: Akimichi Clan Traits
                                    ▱▰▱ Heavyweight Athlete | The clan member is granted an extra style of their choosing at D Rank, B Rank and S Rank while gaining an additional 150 stamina upon creation.
                                    ▱▰▱ Ravenous Eater | The user now gains both stamina and chakra when using the clan's ability to eat and regain resources. In addition, resources regained are increased to one rank above the user's body rank.
                                    ▱▰▱ Chakra Control | The user has learned to utilize their finite chakra control to reduce the upkeep cost of techniques by one rank and techniques with a post limitation are increased by one.

Ketsueki Clan Traits
                                    ▱▰▱ Crimson Swordsman | The clansman is adept at using bladed weapons and excels at slashing foes asunder. Injuries sustained by bladed weapons of the user bleed for an additional post per body rank of the user and reduce an additional five stamina per body rank of the user. Blood produced in this manner when viewed causes tier-one mental stress for three posts unless a D-Rank kai is used.
                                    ▱▰▱ Blood Magic | The user's ninjutsu are able to be converted into blood that assumes the same size and shape as the ninjutsu used to create it. If the ninjutsu had an effect such as burning, burns, paralysis, etc, that effect is still in effect as the blood acts in a similar fashion to the original technique. After being cast, this blood remains active upon the battlefield. In addition, the sight of blood in such masses causes tiered mental stress based on technique rank for three posts unless kai is used. Additionally, the user's blood pool is increased by 10 per body rank, allowing them to utilize their stored blood more efficiently.
                                    ▱▰▱ Corrupted Life-force | The user's blood has been tainted by the clan's cursed lineage. Their blood has a diseased nature, applying tiered disease upon entering the target's system depending on the user's body rank. A ranked amount of chakra can be applied to the user's blood to make it acidic and cause an equal amount of damage depending on the amount of chakra applied.

Effect Active:

Stats:

xxxxx [ Strength ] 2
                                    xxxxx [ Speed ] 0
                                    xxxxx [ Agility ] 0
                                    xxxxx [ Endurance ] 1

Mission(s):

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote: