Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ
A day for the life of a Genin(all Genin) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aesirfire

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2023 3:56 pm
who:Kaliya Amber Night "the heart of sword"
what:trying to comunicate with her memories(and failing)
where: leaving her home and heading out into the world
with: Ayumu, Tazu, other genin around.
KALIYA AMBER NIGHT

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kaliya's wave
Rank: Genin 磁気 | Classes: Taijutsu | Bloodline 力 | Body Rank: D 勇 | Elements:"water, winc, Ice

User ImageUser Image
Kaliya's eyes opened after the crack of the sun's dawn hit her in the face and made her eyes open.She lifted her top half, emerald eyes gently opened, and crimson hair draping around her shoulders. I couldn't help but take a deep breath as the images of the unnamed village came to her vision of who took her in, only to use her as a sacrifice to absorb this thing in her chest, but it makes me wonder after a while.

is it IN me? or am I it? this same question has been plaguing ever since the accident where she ended up murdering her mother and three sisters. she sighed and removed the blankets and let her feet, legs, to shift over and land on the the hard wooden floor. Barely, she's pretty small, I"m 5'5'' as she got up and, leaned on her feet and walked over to the mirror. Cracked from the attack, what attack? the vision apeared before her but she couldn't place names, couldn't place dates,time like all the attacks and fights she's been in, its all behind a wall of mist, fog, that keeps important clues hidden from me.

"someday things will come to me..whether good or bad this too shall pass she thought that after every moment thats happened to her both good or bad, its what keeps her going. before walking, her blue toenailed feet over to the mirror that was cracked from falling during the attack. As she looked at herself in the mirror, she couldn't help but get a vision the first time she came here.her first attack..

"We are gonna make this world work, and good or bad this too shall pass" she walked over to a massive mirror that she was able to take- its cracked after she threw one of her sisters into it in her trigger, but it was free and it wasn't hard to repair. she look at her appearance- she has Bloodred hair that falls to the middle of her back, and across dark caramel skin tone with deep emerald green eyes that shined like the gem necklace that she got from one of her sisters, and that thought alone made her regret her past, if not anger her present.

she smiled sheepish, and intertwined her long feminine fingers behind her neck that made her Bcups perk up underneath one of her Tight black slips, revealing toned stomach muscle.
The shirt, due to perking up underneath her chest made the shirt stop just above her navel, and the tight Blue pajama pants started just below her navel, framing her extra-small self.
she sighed and pick up a small brush and start to brush down her blood-red lochs. she looked at herself in the mirror and hear the voices of the past call to her, Images pass behind her of when she came here:

she stripped and bathed in a stranger's house. Soon as she got out nice and clean, she got a view of her body as she was dressing in the undershirt and baby blue pajama pants. She understood it but still was unsure how it happened how did she pass so many years and yet there's nothing to remember?. A beautiful but fair girl 5'5 and fairly lean, it seemed whatever she did before made her body lean and strong, but what Kali noticed though were all the faint but noticeable scars, up and down her arms,legs back and even some on her chest and neck.

Her hair was shoulder-length on the sides, scarlet red, it fell to the middle of her back it was bold enough that, coupled with her olive fair skin, it made her deep large green eyes seem piercing. she looked at her image and tried to get any sort of past imagery, but all Kaliya saw is the 17-year-old girl in the mirror. she look away and soon The woman enters and smiles, just after she hide her body in what underclothes she gave her. They were slightly small but they were clean and nice.

"there now, I knew there was a pretty girl somewhere in all that muck, now come and let me do your hair"
The vision ends after the woman speaks, and she convinced it was her first mother that died when she was triggered and she was another victim and she gasped and blinked before looking back at at the mirror and seeing only her own image, guess that view of her grew up wise, she wished she had the experience that version of her had. they say ignorance is bliss, but those people didnt have a graveyard in their rearview mirror.

By the time that she was back on her feet, the vision had completely played out and she was back dressed in blue shorts, a black tshirt, and stockings, a pocket on her arm, and leg that had her shurikens and Kunais.
she was always prepared, at some point something was going to happen and she was going to need to slip back into that moment that easily took lives. she put her hand on her left breast, feeling her heartbeat trying to tell herself that she was in control of her destiny. not this thing people wanted from me, nor the stars that people brought up in astrology, she WAS in control.

After making sure she wasnt going to have another spaz in the mirror, she turned and left the house, locking my door and taking a deep breath, she leaned against the door and slowly sliding down it with her eyes closed, before getting up and heading over to where the missions were posted because even as she JUST got here she only just graduated the academy..
before heading into the world she repeated the same thing she often did
"Good or Bad this too shall pass"

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 650 / 650
Stamina: 650 / 650
Strength: 0
Speed: 3
Reflex: 3
Endurance: 0

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2023 2:35 pm
who:Kaliya Amber Night "the heart of sword"
what:relaxing in the Sake Sake house
where: shushu-ya
with: anyone
KALIYA AMBER NIGHT

Kaliya's wave
Rank: Genin 磁気 | Classes: Taijutsu | Bloodline 力 | Body Rank: D 勇 | Elements:"water, winc, Ice

User ImageUser Image

it was about 10:15 am when LIttle Kali Finally made it to Shushu-ya (酒酒屋, literally meaning: Sake Sake Store) a Chinese-styled restaurant/pub in Konoha that sells their own brand of choice sake and serves large-platter cooking, where all the food is put on a single large plate. Its sake and yakitori roasted on a charcoal fire are very popular. It was one of the largest shops in her heart because of the ambiance, as one of the nearby shops. It was about this time yesterday when she was given a mission by the leader of the mission department.

"Mission D-Take point at a restaurant- and so Little Kali had to be ready by 9:00 and be there by about lunchtime, and when she got there, the place was just opening. Sighing She pushed into the room, and the scent of cooked meat, and sake assaulted her nose.
"Its not that bad, I kind of like the smell of the beef here I don't like the drinking but it is what it is. She thought walking through to the front of the place and presenting my mission statement before the leader of the place, very boss like nodded and before long She was presenting food to the place.
this is lame why can't you do a mission for warriors you know jutsus of ice, water, and wind, go out there and..."I am a genin right now, I can "impress" people when I get there, for now, I'm enjoying myself"

it was in certain moments that Little Kali got those kinds of people.
"Hey, your really pretty..." one of the members said, looking at her friends and Kali blushed slightly, focusing on the job. "Thank..you, here's your meal" She said, nodding and one of the girls at THAT table brought up something that she didn't like to think about. "Miss your really pretty, you should come over, sometimes" Kali was slightly shocked until she realized that they had finished the drinks. "They're only drunk relax...".

Taking a deep breath, she got up and with the large table tray she ended up in the back.
"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 650 / 650
Stamina: 650 / 650
Strength: 15/15
Speed: 3/3
Reflex: 10/10
Endurance: 0

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Quote:

Aesirfire

Aesirfire

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2023 8:04 pm
KALIYA AMBER NIGHT

Kaliya's wave

User ImageUser Image

periodically, she kept walking out with food and sake, some like ninjas that kept trying to get her attention. That was fun, she came to the table, and one of them flagged her out and she came out with food beef and sake and presented it. of course, they wanted to chat. "How can I help?" She smiled slightly and he nodded. " you seem a lot like a more reputable girl, what are you doing here? you looking for a good time, maybe a chat with someone like yourself where can I reach you?" she looked up and then bowed slightly and sighed "I'm only here as an assistant, I"m not one of the girls you want...I"ll bring them over"

that's when this certain male grabbed her hand and wrote their number on her making her flinch a bit, a grimacing smile on her face, slightly which was weird .it was costly because she couldn't get away unless she nodded and bowed, then she turned and headed inside, this immediately made her say something along like "I'm being called"

after maybe 15 minutes of dealing with two bad situations on the field, head boss asked for her to take point as the bus girl, which meant her pretty self was cleaning the tables, not the best kind of interest at a job, but it was more alone, and soon after she had finished cleaning the tables and went back in time for three girls to step forward leaving Kali to be the front, sighing she walked over to the table, and the head girl, a brunette stepped forward. "Can I get some assistance?" she spoke, and of course, Kali immediately jumped on "yes." she spoke and the left girl spoke.
"Oh no can I get an actual worker, not the daughter" and Kali winced.

"Excuse me I work here if you want I can" and this time Kali flinched back as she was suddenly STRUCK in the side of the jaw and Kali fell back, looked over at her, and the woman spoke. "we of the Black fire gang don't ask twice" and that's when The lead waitress stepped forward.
You can leave, you don't strike the help and Kali sighed, got up, and sniffed, her left hand feeling her jaw sting from being hit, a couple of tears forming, threatening to fall. luckily it was a bout that time that Kali decided to go into the back and wash up.

A sigh escaped Kali as she sat in the back in the kitchen looking at her hand and reading it. "kira's his name of course" she said, wiping her eyes of tears as she was waiting for her food to be made. All she could think about this was the first of many missions and after dealing with gangs, girls, and more could really think about was the book that had her memories in it. images passed before her eyes of when she was in a fight with one, two, possibly three ninjas at a tiime, getting into a fight over what? why did she fight with them? suddenly she was awakened. with the same woman who helped Sam. Kali's table with that woman is open...give her a refill of tea" and she immediately nodded with a sigh, it was better than that table. They arent trying to be mean, they asked you over to spend time with them, you're making friends.. Yeah right that's not the way to describe it, this feeling she get from being crowded. She sighed and followed out in the pair of jean shorts, Stockings, and typical shoes of ninjas, Sighing she walked out of the kitchen into the dining rooom in time to see the fight about to happen with her supervisor and the three "kunoichi"

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 0/ 650
Stamina: 0/650
Strength: 15
Speed: 2mph
Reflex: 12
Endurance:

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2023 9:44 pm
KALIYA AMBER NIGHT

Kaliya's wave

User ImageUser Image

"Seriously what a day, it's only been 5 hours and in that time I've been struck, flirted and was the cause of a fight"She sighed still in the back of the kitchen, sitting the stool, wiping her eyes from the tears, her jaw still stinging from being smacked. Taking a deep breath, she imagined what just happened. This mission is feeling more and more like a loss to me.."She thought as the lead waitress walked by smiling. " your on your dinner break take the back room I think you could use some alone time I'll be there in abit I have a surprise for you" She said and Kali smiled slightly and nodded. "Yeah wait A-surprise? She sighed and sniffed and She reached over and held the food in her hand it was some friends yakitori and noodles, and she sighed and passed over the kitchen into the other room for privacy and her eyes widened and she saw tsukihime there, the girl that that was her supervisor."what is this surprise supervisor??
and the woman looked confused at her, and with a gentle push Kali walked into the back room and nodded and took a breath before walking up to her and nodded.

"Speaking"

Thinking

Stamina: 10/650
Strength:5 lb
Endurance:

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Quote:

Aesirfire

Aesirfire

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2023 10:59 am
KALIYA AMBER NIGHT

Kaliya's wave

User ImageUser Image

Little Kaliya nodded to tsukihime and set a plate on the table of food on the table. slowly she slipped her stocking legs into the table and looked at her, nodded to her talking. She sighed and started to eat her noodles quietly before looking at herher superior. "I'm sorry for the trouble I caused earlier, I didn't mean to make you seem
like your actions weren't justified, that woman really shouldn't have attacked me"
She said slightly, playing with her crimson hair lochs. She sighed and felt her cheek and where it was abrased from when the "black fire gang"leader smacked her in the jaw.

"the men and woman as you know come here for the ambience food, girls its nothing as complicated and...some girls and guys like young girls like me... it's weird but its something I can handle.." she sighed and wiped her eyes from tears. She then started to eat her dinner, slightly quiet once again" She took a bite of her yakitori and looked at her slightly, peering at her eyes,Some
next one will be better...
SHe thought taking a drink of her apple tea and sighing at her.
Question came up again and again like I'm supposed to have two weeks of this of this before they find a permanant assistant..maybe I should quit now..quit this is your first mission outside of the academy do you really want your first mission to be a fail because you couldnt cut it? you are a ninja now, do what you gotta do to to survive your first day is almost up place ends in 15 minutes finish it up
She told herself and nodded then when as if prompted by thoughts she heard the janging of keys and tsukihime had left and walked it and nodded.
I'm locking up Kali go out the backway if you stay or when you leave oh and here's your surprise she nodded and Kali nodded. "of course thank you Tsukihime Kali nodded and tsukihime walked over and handed Kali the mission statement it was signed and Kali's eyes widened she was succeeded? when she turned the little girl jonin seemed encouraging.She looked over her as she ate and sighed
am I done? it was signed but it was only a day? was I that accomplished or that incompetent... She thought out loud then closed her hand over her mouth realizing too late she said that out loud.
She then blushed and looked over at her and nodded. "sorry... "Your released because I got the call from my main assistant, that we have your replacement, your time was well received and in the future, we may have time for you in the future, but your good for now," and Kali blinked and nodded, slightly suspicious, "do I call this a win? or a loss? I was supposed to be here for two weeks, and instead am done by a day? She thought, sighing and eating thats when Kali nodded and after helping tsukihime with a few things handled, left with her.

"Speaking"

Thinking

Stamina: 0/650
Strength: 15
Endurance:
Theme kelly clarkson-breakaway

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action: