Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply โ—„ ๆ™‚โ•‘๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ โ†ฌ แด€สŸแด›แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡สŸษชษดแด‡ แด„แด€ษดแดษด ส€แด˜
A Meeting of Misfits (Squad 3) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stumpleton

Mega Waffles

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2023 9:22 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2023 9:23 pm
User Image
User Image

tab "Com on. Come on. Almost there. Aaaaannnnddddd- There! Perfect!"

tab Within the courtyard of the village's academy, Kazuki stood before one of the many tables spread across the common area. For the past several minutes, he'd been fiddling the box of donuts he'd brought with him, trying desperately to prop the lid up in such a way that the donuts could be fully on display but still covered enough to protect them from any unforeseen harm. He'd already lost one box in the recent attack on the village, so he wanted to be extra careful. His wallet and spirit simply couldn't take another hit. There was no need to worry though. His careful planning had assured that he arrived early and could perfectly set the stage for the big meeting.

tab While Kazuki was all to proud of his accomplishments, Tomoru found himself at a loss, looking up at the boy with a questioning yip. "What? No. Of course it matters if the lid is open." Kazuki retorted, though this was only met with more skepticism from the mechanical pup, letting out yet another yip. "It's like a said earlier. The donuts need to be displayed in such a way that they're clearly available for everyone to partake in, but without me having to put any social pressure on anyone to take one. That way everyone thinks I'm totally chill and relaxed about it." Kazuki explained, clearly neither chilled or relaxed about the situation. "It's part of the plan. I mean, who doesn't like the guy who brings the snacks, right?" With this, Kazuki turned his attention back from Tomoru to the box of donuts, looking at them with a smile. "Oh yeah. Everyone's gonna love this.

tab Though Tomoru remained skeptical of his partner's plan, he could see how much this meant to Kazuki so he decided to cease his nay saying. Instead, he chose to simply stand by his side in support, waiting for the arrival of the other members of their team.

๐‘ฒ๐’‚๐’›๐’–๐’Œ๐’Š
Chakra :: 800 / 800 || Stamina :: 700 / 700
Tamer-Puppeteer || D-Rank || Genin ||Profile

๐‘ป๐’๐’Ž๐’๐’“๐’–
Chakra :: 450 / 450 || Stamina :: 450 / 450

๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’๐’† ๐‘ฐ๐’๐’‡๐’:
๐‘ท๐’‚๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’—๐’†๐’”
โ€ข Strength โ–บ +1
โ€ข Speed โ–บ +2
โ€ข Agility โ–บ +2
โ€ข Endurance โ–บ 0

๐‘ฑ๐’–๐’•๐’”๐’–๐’” ๐‘ผ๐’”๐’†๐’… (๐‘ฒ๐’‚๐’›๐’–๐’Œ๐’Š)
โ€ข

๐‘ฑ๐’–๐’•๐’”๐’–๐’” ๐‘ผ๐’”๐’†๐’… (๐‘ป๐’๐’Ž๐’๐’“๐’–)
โ€ข

๐‘ฐ๐’•๐’†๐’Ž๐’” ๐‘ผ๐’”๐’†๐’…
โ€ข

๐‘ท๐’†๐’“๐’”๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐‘ฌ๐’‡๐’‡๐’†๐’„๐’•๐’”
โ€ข

Cute Things In Jars

gucci-shinigami

Evil Toaster Yokai

Stumpleton

Mega Waffles

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2023 2:12 am
User Image
SHIORI MORI โ–ฐ THE GREY โ–ฐ OF THE BLACK-POWDER CLAN
Shiori approached the meeting grounds with a mix of curiosity and skepticism, her gaze fixed upon the Konohagakure headband she held in her hand. It was a tangible symbol of her newfound acceptance as an honorary member of the village, earned through her relentless efforts in combating the jashinist threat. The whole concept felt foreign to her, receiving immediate recognition and respect from a group of strangers. In contrast, she had struggled throughout her life to gain recognition from her own clan, constantly regarded as an outsider. The irony wasn't lost on her, and she couldn't help but wonder how long this sense of belonging would endure before she became perceived as a threat once again.

Lost in her thoughts, Shiori approached the designated meeting spot, only to be abruptly pulled from her reverie by the sound of fervent and anxious ramblings. She couldn't help but burst into laughter, finding amusement in the excessive overthinking. "Seriously, dude? You're overcomplicating things," she exclaimed, making her way towards the box of donuts.

As she reached the young individual engrossed in their neurotic conversation, Shiori playfully slung her arm around Kazuki's shoulder, leaning against him casually while helping herself to a donut. The treat disappeared in an instant, consumed by her unnaturally widening mouth, multiple rows of razor-sharp teeth being revealed to the boy as she did. With a mischievous twinkle in her eyes, she tilted her head, studying the person before her. "Just relax, cutie. I'd say the plan is working just fine," she remarked, her voice slightly muffled by the half-devoured donut. "Hey, don't I know you?" she added, swallowing the remaining donut in one gulp to speak more clearly.

Battle Info

CHAKRA: 400/400 // STAMINA: 700/700 // SAKETON: 800/800 // BODY RANK: D // BLOODLINE: Clay Arts || Oni // CLASS: Bukijutsu || Bloodline
Str: +2 // Spd: +0 // Agi: +0 // End: +2
TITLES: N/a || Profile

Technqiue:
โ–ฐ

โ–ฐ

โ–ฐ

โ–ฐ

โ–ฐ

โ–ฐ

Active Effects:
โ–ฐ

Quotes:
Evil Toaster Yokai

gucci-shinigami

Quote:

Stumpleton

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2023 3:46 pm
User Image

Genma Onibushi
                                          "๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฑ, ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป. ๐“˜ ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ผ ๐“˜'๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ญ๐“ธ ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ."

Konoha | D | Genin

Genma held a listless gait as he approached the replacement spot for the designated meeting of would-be squad members. Evergreen knows what activities the young man had been up to prior to this moment, but whatever it was left him covered in dust and grime. His dingy appearance seemed to be of little consequence to him, as he used a dirty finger to scratch his slightly less dirty cheek without a thought towards the inevitable specks of dirt it would leave on his cheek. He reached behind his hands, hands disappearing into his oversized collar, and fiddled with the knot holding his headband around his neck. When a table came into view in the Academy courtyard, already occupied by two other individuals and a parcel of some kind, he narrowed his eyes in a harsh squint, as if that would zoom in on the picture. โ€I guess thatโ€™s them.โ€

He made his way over, transitioning into a slow jog when he realized there were donuts on the table. โ€Oh, nice! I love donuts.โ€ Despite his little care for his appearance, he reached into the box with the utmost care. He made sure his hand, his sleeve, and or any other part of him made contact with the box or any of the treats inside other than the one that he plucked from it. After all, heโ€™s dirty, not a monster. Genma plopped down into a seat and shoved the sugary snack into his mouth, his cheeks ballooning as he filled his jaws to the brim. He chewed as fast as he could, glancing from the boy with the wooden dog to the horned girl and back again. โ€Pho, weโ€™re here. Now what? Iph vis all of uph?โ€ He asked, his words mildly incoherent from the food still being masticated.

โ—ˆ โ–ฌโ–ฌเฎ‡โ–ฌโ–ฌเฎ‡โ–ฌโ–ฌโ•ง xโ€xโ–xโ€x โ•งโ–ฌโ–ฌเฎ‡โ–ฌโ–ฌเฎ‡โ–ฌโ–ฌ โ—ˆ

Chakra: 550 / 550 | | Stamina: 350 / 350

"Speech"

Activations:
โ€ข Null
โ€ข Null
โ€ข Null

Passive Effects:
โ€ข
โ€ข
โ€ข

Stats:
โ€ข Strength โ–บ 0
โ€ข Speed โ–บ 0
โ€ข Agility โ–บ 0
โ€ข Endurance โ–บ 1

Stumpleton

Cute Things In Jars

gucci-shinigami

Evil Toaster Yokai

Distinct Hunter

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2023 6:39 pm
User Image
The Seer of Ruin
Rank: Genin ็ฃๆฐ— | Classes: Scholar | Bloodline ๅŠ› | Body Rank: D ๅ‹‡ | Elements: Fire, Water

User ImageUser Image
Ayame, like everyone else, reached the edge of the courtyard by herself. Late as she was, the girlโ€™s body ached as if Jashin himself had beaten her with a pillow. An ache in her neck made the young Uchiha wonder why the village had to reschedule the squad meeting to two days after the attack. She wished sheโ€™d gotten more time to sleep. And, even with as much pain as she was in, Ayameโ€™s mind was elsewhere. The effects of the assault, and her role in them (minor as they were), still lingered within the redheadโ€™s mind. The blue blade, the demon sealing, the man with the Sharingan. Were they connected, or just suspicious happenstance? But orders were orders and she took them happily. As Ayame took quiet steps closer to the group, the Genin pushed her thoughts aside. There would be time for daydreaming, and this wasnโ€™t it.

Three people her age stood before her, two whom she recognized. Three if one was to count the dog. But the blue skinned girl was a new face, and no matter how long she looked, Ayame couldnโ€™t find a name for the person. She didnโ€™t want to seem rude, however, and shifted her gaze to the box without a word. Donuts. If she had to guess, the Genin assumed it was Kazukiโ€™s doing. She glanced around. Genma held one, and crumbs around the strangers mouth indicated sheโ€™d taken one as well. They smelled delicious, the scent of dough and cinnamon reminding Ayame that she hadnโ€™t eaten. Should she take one? She didnโ€™t want to seem rude, especially if Kazuki had gone through the trouble of getting them. She gave the boy a look that lingered for a second as she wondered if the Inuzuka had taken one, quickly deducing that he hadnโ€™t. Then, slowly, Ayame reached a hand into the box hovering slightly as she tried to figure which one to take.

She wanted the cinnamon sugar one, but what if it was Kazukiโ€™s favorite? They were so good, so it would make sense. But she couldnโ€™t just ask! They had been classmates for years, she should know, right? Instead she took one with pink frosting and took it to a table away from the box. Ayame didnโ€™t want to stuff her face so close to the rest of the food. โ€œThank you,โ€ she said quietly, as she placed the donut on a napkin. Was it okay to eat? The stranger clearly gobbled hers up, but Ayame didnโ€™t want to give a bad impression to her squad by delving into impulsiveness. She decided, instead, to wait until Kazuki took his own donut before she broke off a piece of her own to eat.

Genma cut the silence with his garbled question. He pulled Ayameโ€™s attention briefly, but she shifted her gaze to the skyline so that it didnโ€™t seem like she was staring. โ€œIโ€™m surprised if thatโ€™s the case,โ€ she replied after a moment. โ€œNormally itโ€™s just three Genin.โ€Ayameโ€™s eyes swept across the faces of the other three, hoping for some indication that they knew the answers to that particular mystery. โ€œI wonder why the Hokage felt the need to assign us a four man squad.โ€

"Speaking"

"Thinking"

Chakra: 600 / 600
Kokuo Chakra: 5000 / 5000
Stamina: 500 / 500
Kokuo Stamina: 5000 / 5000
Strength: 0
Speed: 0
Reflex: 0
Endurance: 0

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Stumpleton

Cute Things In Jars

Evil Toaster Yokai

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2023 7:35 pm
User Image
User Image

tab Preoccupied with his prep work, Kazuki failed to hear the sound of footsteps approaching him from behind. It wasn't until he heard them speak that he was alerted to his company. "Seriously, dude? You're overcomplicating things," The voice sent a chill running up his spine, causing his posture to stiffen. 'No. It can't be.' Sure enough though, out of the corner of his eye, he saw her, the girl who had attacked him just a few days prior. 'WHAT'S SHE DOING HERE?!' He could feel a cold sweat begin to set in as panic took hold of him.

tab Unable to muster the courage to speak, Kazuki could do little more than stand there in stunned silence, even allowing the girl to pull him down to her level as she put her arm over his shoulders. How could she be acting so chummy with him, given everything that had went down between them? That's when she hit him with yet another curveball. "Hey, don't I know you?" His eyes went wide. 'Did this girl really forget about how she kicked my a** up and down the streets of the marketplace?!' He couldn't believe it. How could she just forget something like that? But wait. Perhaps this was a blessing in disguise. If she didn't remember the massive can of WhoopAss she'd opened on him, maybe this was his chance to put the whole event behind them. He just had to play it cool. Easy peasy.

tab "Who? Me? Nah. I don't think so. I'd definitely remember meeting someone as outgoing as you. Trust me. I've got a great memory. Better than an elephant's. You know what it probably is? I've been told I have one of those faces. The type of face that's super generic and you swear you see it on every other guy you see just hanging around town in town, filling out the background. You know? That kind of face. Also, I hear that green jumpsuits are all the rage these days. It's supposed to be the latest fashion trend out of Arashigakure or something like that. Yessiree. You've probably seen tons of guys wearing this exact same outfit and just thought it was me. You know? Because of the face thing I mentioned earlier. Yep. Yep. What can I say? I'm a real trend setter. Super chill and fashionable. That's me."

tab Nailed it.

tab Thankfully, this torrent of word vomit seemed to have bought just enough time for another person to arrive. To Kazuki's relief, it was a familiar face, someone he recognized from his academy days, Genma. Well, perhaps 'relief' was a strong word. Genma hadn't had the best of reputations at the academy and Kazuki had always done his best to avoid him, fearing he'd end up meeting the wrong end of a knuckle sandwich. Still, at least he had some inkling of what to expect with this guy, as opposed to the powder keg that still had her arm draped over him. Plus, Genma seemed to take a liking to the donuts, meaning this was Kazuki's chance to get into his good graces. "Oh yeah? Glad to hear it. Feel free to help yourself. Plenty to go around." he replied eagerly, seeing his plan working perfectly.

tab Before Kazuki had a chance to answer Genma's question, another person arrived, providing the answer for him. Once again, it was someone he recognized from his academy days, Ayame. Like Genma, Kazuki had generally stayed out of her way during their time at the academy but for completely different reasons. Ayame was someone who had performed exceptionally well their lessons and consistently placed at the top of their class. For a screwup like him to even think about approaching someone like her would have been out of the question, possibly even an insult. However, like with Genma, maybe this was his chance to get into her good graces as well. Maybe he could even get her to learn his name, or at least something close. Eagerly, he watched as she approached the box of donuts, waiting for the continued success of his plan.

tab At first, everything seemed to be going smoothly, Kazuki watching as Ayame reached her hand into the box. However, as her hand lingered, he began to worry something had gone wrong. But what could it be? That's when he saw it. Her hand was hovering over the cinnamon sugar donut. Of course. How could have been so stupid? Cinnamon sugar was one of his personal favorites, but since he probably had terrible taste, it was probably one of Ayame's least favorites. She might have even hated it or maybe even been disgusted that such a donut was even included in the selection. 'Nooooo. How could I have been such a fool?' he silently lamented. Ayame did eventually take a different donut but at that point. the damage had been done. Sickened by his failure, Kazuki took the cinnamon sugar donut for himself and quickly scarfed it down, not being able to stand to sight of his blunder. 'Just you all wait. I'll get it right next time. For sure.'

tab Hearing Ayame's question about the size of their group, Kazuki chose to set his wounded pride aside to address the matter. "Yeah. Now that you mention it, it is a bit strange that there's four of us instead of just three." he pondered. "Maybe were part of some sort of social experiment to see if a four-person squad would be more effective than the traditional set up?"

๐‘ฒ๐’‚๐’›๐’–๐’Œ๐’Š
Chakra :: 800 / 800 || Stamina :: 700 / 700
Tamer-Puppeteer || D-Rank || Genin ||Profile

๐‘ป๐’๐’Ž๐’๐’“๐’–
Chakra :: 450 / 450 || Stamina :: 450 / 450

๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’๐’† ๐‘ฐ๐’๐’‡๐’:
๐‘ท๐’‚๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’—๐’†๐’”
โ€ข Strength โ–บ +1
โ€ข Speed โ–บ +2
โ€ข Agility โ–บ +2
โ€ข Endurance โ–บ 0

๐‘ฑ๐’–๐’•๐’”๐’–๐’” ๐‘ผ๐’”๐’†๐’… (๐‘ฒ๐’‚๐’›๐’–๐’Œ๐’Š)
โ€ข

๐‘ฑ๐’–๐’•๐’”๐’–๐’” ๐‘ผ๐’”๐’†๐’… (๐‘ป๐’๐’Ž๐’๐’“๐’–)
โ€ข

๐‘ฐ๐’•๐’†๐’Ž๐’” ๐‘ผ๐’”๐’†๐’…
โ€ข

๐‘ท๐’†๐’“๐’”๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐‘ฌ๐’‡๐’‡๐’†๐’„๐’•๐’”
โ€ข

Cute Things In Jars

gucci-shinigami

Evil Toaster Yokai

Stumpleton

Mega Waffles

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:09 pm
User Image
Shiori raised an eyebrow, her curiosity piqued by Kazuki's nonsensical word vomit. There was something familiar about him, and she wracked her brain to place where they might have crossed paths before. But try as she might, the puzzle pieces refused to align, leaving her with a nagging sense of intrigue. "You're probably right," she replied, her voice laced with a hint of bemusement, " but I've definitely seen you somewhereโ€ฆ"

As Kazuki continued his rambling, Shiori's confusion deepened, morphing into a perplexed expression that bordered on disbelief. His words seemed to meander aimlessly, devoid of any coherent meaning. "Alright, dude, whatever you say," she shrugged, dismissing his verbal acrobatics as nothing more than nonsensical babble. Her attention wandered back to the box of donuts, her hunger resurfacing.

But before Shiori could satisfy her craving, her focus shifted abruptly as two new figures approached the scene. A sense of etiquette compelled her to hold back, allowing her new squadmates to make their selections first; She may have been an Oni, but she wasn't a monster. Once her squadmates had made their choices, she wasted no time snatching up two donuts,throwing them behind the rows of razor teeth filler her mouth.

As she chewed and contemplated, Shiori couldn't help but notice the peculiar composition of their squad seemed to be a recurring subject of interest among the group. With a final gulp, she cleared her throat, ready to shed light on the matter. "Well, I guess I'm to blame for that," she confessed, flashing a mischievous grin at her Konoha comrades. "You see, I'm not exactly from this village. Iโ€™m originally from around the old Arashigakure area, but was out in your neck of the woods forโ€ฆ work,โ€ she said, catching herself before she accidentally divulged too much. โ€œAnyway, Momโ€™s got a bit of some reach, so she pulled some strings and now Iโ€™m likeโ€ฆ an exchange kid or whatever.โ€

She stepped forward, disengaging her arm from Kazuki's shoulder, as if preparing to unveil a grand revelation. Dusting off the crumbs and donut residue from her hands onto her shorts, Shiori took center stage, commanding attention. "I am Okameaheleikahonuao'kekanakaamekaoni, Shiori Mori the Grey of the Black Powder Clan!" she proudly proclaimed, her thumb jabbing at her chest for emphasis. "But you lowlanders can just call me Shiori."

Her introduction carried an air of playful arrogance, a combination of self-assurance and lightheartedness. Shiori's vibrant personality radiated through her words, infusing the atmosphere with a touch of irreverent charm.

Battle Info

CHAKRA: 400/400 // STAMINA: 700/700 // SAKETON: 800/800 // BODY RANK: D // BLOODLINE: Clay Arts || Oni // CLASS: Bukijutsu || Bloodline

Technqiue:
โ–ฐ

โ–ฐ

โ–ฐ

โ–ฐ

โ–ฐ

โ–ฐ

Active Effects:
โ–ฐ

Quotes:
Evil Toaster Yokai

gucci-shinigami

Quote:

Stumpleton

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:08 pm
User Image

Genma Onibushi
                                          "๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฑ, ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป. ๐“˜ ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ผ ๐“˜'๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ญ๐“ธ ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ."

Konoha | D | Genin

Genma cocked an eyebrow as he watched Ayame hesitate when selecting her donut, eyeing her until she eventually sat down at another table. He continued to stare until she mentioned the abnormal number of members in the group. Not that it mattered to him. So long as they werenโ€™t a total snoozefest, they could tack on as many people as they wanted and it wouldnโ€™t bother Genma one bit. So far, she seemed to make Kazuki nervous, but that wasnโ€™t enough to draw any conclusions about her one way or the other. โ€Beats me, I just went where they said to go.โ€

He glanced around for any eyes of authority that mightโ€™ve been watching and produced a Kunai from a pouch at his waist, beginning to carve lines into the table, quickly growing bored with this meeting. The only interesting bits so far were from the not-from-Konoha girl with horns, and Kazukiโ€™s donuts. As she introduced herself, Genma did the polite thing, a rare occasion to be sure, and offered his name in return. โ€Genma. Whatโ€™d you say your name was again? O-ka-me-a-he-what? Is that a different language or something?โ€ He didnโ€™t care about where exactly she came from, but the way she said โ€˜workโ€™ sounded like there was some fun information being hidden. โ€What kind of work brought you out this way?โ€ He asked, flashing a mischievous smile of his own.

"Speech"

Activations:
โ€ข Null
โ€ข Null
โ€ข Null

Passive Effects:
โ€ข
โ€ข
โ€ข

Stats:
โ€ข Strength โ–บ 0
โ€ข Speed โ–บ 0
โ€ข Agility โ–บ 0
โ€ข Endurance โ–บ 1

Stumpleton

Cute Things In Jars

gucci-shinigami

Evil Toaster Yokai

Distinct Hunter

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2023 8:54 pm
User Image
The Seer of Ruin
Rank: Genin ็ฃๆฐ— | Classes: Scholar | Bloodline ๅŠ› | Body Rank: D ๅ‹‡ | Elements: Fire, Water

User ImageUser Image
Lowlanders? Ayame raised an eyebrow at the โ€œtitle,โ€ but said nothing regarding Shioriโ€™s introduction. Instead the Uchiha simply crossed her arms over her chest and looked away, pursing her lips in thought as the others asked questions. It was true that manpower was spread thin due to the Jashinist threat. But was it really so bad that villages were swapping shinobi around like that? Afterall, both villages were at risk of being attacked at any time. Was it wise to just let any Genin have access to village intel like that?

Ayameโ€™s mind flashed back to the recent invasion of the cultist threat. The Jashinists had power under their belt, based on the destruction that just one of them seemed to possess. Her eyes flit to Genma as she remembered the brief fight sheโ€™d had with the boy while under the influence of the Jashinistโ€™s Genjutsu. If they had the power to turn ally into enemy, it would stand to reason that friend could just as easily be foe.

It wasnโ€™t something Ayame would let happen again.

โ€œDo you have anything to substantiate that story?โ€ The Genin eventually cut in. She turned to Shiori and took a few steps closer to the Oni, entering the spotlight that the newcomer had created. Ayame did her best to keep her body language non-threatening, but the intense look in her eyes would contradict the intent. She didnโ€™t want to start a fight, just gather information. โ€œI donโ€™t mean any offense, but that is quite the story. And no-one else here seems to recognize it, which is odd. Were you able to obtain any proof of this exchange?โ€ There was a brief silence as a gust of wind blew some leaves between Ayame and Shiori. Was she being too much? If the Oni was a new teammate, then the Uchiha would just be making future relations awkward with this question. The Genin shifted gear mentally, trying to at least share some information about her. โ€œItโ€™s what I wouldโ€™ve done.โ€ She finished, her eyes locked on Shioriโ€™s.

"Speaking"

"Thinking"

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Stumpleton

Cute Things In Jars

Evil Toaster Yokai

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2023 11:09 pm
User Image

Shiori's lips curled into a smirk, an aura of arrogant confidence enveloping her like a shroud. "Proof?" She uttered the word with a hint of mockery, her eyes sweeping over the surroundings, her tone dripping with disdain. "Look around, lowlander."

With a graceful pivot, Shiori redirected her attention to Ayame, her squadmate now the focus of her undivided regard. Her voice took on a low, conspiratorial tone, drawing Ayame in. "Your proof is all around us." She raised an eyebrow, her gaze intense as she leaned closer, sharing a secret. "Think about it. A mere day after a significant Jashinist assault, wouldn't your famed ANBU be on the prowl, scouring every nook and cranny for anyone who doesn't quite fit?"

Shiori deftly shifted her focus back to Genma, resuming their original lighthearted exchange. "Absolutely," she responded, her tone carrying a hint of pride. "It's the language of the Black Powder Clan, a precious gift from my father."

But then, her expression took on a more solemn cast. "As for why I'm here," she continued, her voice lowering as she leaned in slightly, "that's all due to my mother. She's an Arashi big wig and deeply entrenched in their anit-jashinist activities." A knowing smile played on her lips. "I'm sure you can connect the dots from there."

Battle Info

Technqiue:
โ–ฐ

โ–ฐ

โ–ฐ

โ–ฐ

โ–ฐ

โ–ฐ

Active Effects:
โ–ฐ

Quotes:
Evil Toaster Yokai

gucci-shinigami

Quote:

Stumpleton

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2023 3:32 pm
User Image
The Seer of Ruin

User ImageUser Image
This new girl wasโ€ฆ grandiose in her mannerisms. Ayame placed her hands on her waist and cocked her hip as she watched the girl gesture around. Once the girl moved to turn around, the Genin rolled her eyes up and blew a red strand of hair from her eyes that had been bothering her. Was everyone from Arashi soโ€ฆ peculiar? She looked unimpressed by Shioriโ€™s display, but she did take a few steps closer to shorten the distance between the two.

โ€œThatโ€™s a verbose way of not answering my question.โ€ Ayame replied after waiting patiently for Shiori to stop talking. A silence hung on the air as she locked eyes with the Oni, a silence that was only broken by the leaf carrying breeze that whistled through the two Genin. โ€œMaybe I spoke too quickly, so Iโ€™ll break it down slower so you can understand me this time. One, JUEI-โ€ she placed heavy emphasis on the correction from ANBU as she held up a finger- โ€œIs a special ops and stealth specialist group. Saying we canโ€™t see them as proof doesnโ€™t work, because thatโ€™s their job.โ€

โ€œTwo-โ€ Ayame continued, counting with another finger. โ€œYou keep saying that your mom is an Arashi bigshot, as if itโ€™s supposed to mean something. We are not from Arashi. Children of the higher ups is not something we would know, even if what youโ€™re saying was true. So if you were able to follow all of that-โ€

Ayameโ€™s eyes hardened just slightly as she focused a small bit of chakra into her other hand, prodigy a small scroll in her empty palm from a puff of smoke. โ€œWhere is your proof?โ€ She repeated in much the same tone as before, with a slight addition of a more forceful undertone.

"Speaking"

"Thinking"

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Stumpleton

Cute Things In Jars

Evil Toaster Yokai

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2023 5:24 pm
User Image

Genma Onibushi

Konoha | D | Genin

Genma rolled his head to look at Ayame as she demanded proof of Okameha-... Her name was too hard to pronounce- Shioriโ€™s claim of being an exchange kid. Not that he necessarily cared, but he did have to admit that Ayame had a point. There had to be a pretty big coincidence for there to be an attack on the village at the same time that this girl showed up. Though, he also had to admit that if her claim was true, it kind of made sense.

โ€Arashi, huh? Whatโ€™s that place like?โ€ From the little Genma knew of it, it became a pretty advanced village, with one of their old Kage putting time and resources into the development of technology. If he were a cartoon, his eyes would have been dollar signs just thinking about it. His lips curled in a cunning smile.

As Ayame verbally put her foot down, Genmaโ€™s interest was piqued and excitement filled his face. Their exchange during the attack was brief, but it was enough to let him know she was a pretty decent fighter. He didnโ€™t know anything about Shiori, but she carried herself like a brawler. He kept his fingers crossed that the posturing didnโ€™t take too long. โ€This is getting good. I wonder whoโ€™s going to throw the first punch,โ€ he said, leaning towards Kazuki.

"Speech"

Activations:
โ€ข Null
โ€ข Null
โ€ข Null

Passive Effects:
โ€ข
โ€ข
โ€ข

Stats:
โ€ข Strength โ–บ 0
โ€ข Speed โ–บ 0
โ€ข Agility โ–บ 0
โ€ข Endurance โ–บ 1

Stumpleton

Cute Things In Jars

gucci-shinigami

Evil Toaster Yokai

Distinct Hunter

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2023 2:44 pm
User Image

Shiori's eyes rolled with a dramatic flourish as she scoffed at Ayame's assertions. "Arashi is nice," she said, addressing Genma and seemingly choosing to disregard Ayame entirely. "Beautiful mountains, strong people, and the air isnt so... dense." Her voice carried a subtle arrogance, emphasizing her words. Shiori's eyes, however, betrayed a momentary flicker of mischief as they shifted back to girl before her. The last word, "dense," lingered in the air like a carefully crafted barb aimed at Ayame, a tiny jab to provoke the girl. With a mischievous spark dancing in her eyes, Shiori didn't stop there. In a move both daring and provocative, she muttered, "Thick air for thick people," loud enough for Ayame to hear. A cocky grin stretched across Shiori's face as she watched the girl.

Battle Info

Technqiue:
โ–ฐ

โ–ฐ

โ–ฐ

โ–ฐ

โ–ฐ

โ–ฐ

Active Effects:
โ–ฐ

Quotes:
Evil Toaster Yokai

gucci-shinigami

Quote:

Stumpleton

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2023 7:20 am
User Image
โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–… โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…

User Image
                      Miki examined the genin below her from atop the courtyards walls. Had the younger shinobi looked up to where she stood, they would find no existence of her. The woman's long standing training with the Hokage, Juei and the Airforce had taught her ways to erase her existence almost entirely. She'd allow the genin to meet with each other and focused on each there mannerisms. The two girls began one mostly appeared to be a one sided arguement. Shiori was cool headed in the encounter and held her tongue. Ayame on the other hand expressed potentially a xenophobic attitude towards strangers in Konoha. Going so far to even ask for proof that the Shiori was truly from Arashi. Miki's other two students seemed more curious of the place as opposed to concerned. The attitude was certainly concerning and something Miki needed to be sure to quash. Just as Genma wondered outloud who would throw the first punch, Miki would finally make her presence known.

"Neither of them... I would hope." Miki would say, suddenly appearing directly next to Genma without so much as any other warning. "Arashi is a beautiful place. My friend showed me around plenty when I was last there. The Leyline station and the Monsoon temples were some of my favorite places to visit." Miki smiled, walking past Genma and more towards the center of the group where all eyes could be on her. For a brief moment she thought back to Obei and their time together. "Shiori Mori of the Black Powder Clan. Ayame Uchiha. Genma Onibushi. Kazuki Inuzuka." The woman ticked off a list mentally. "Yep looks like you're all here and..." For a brief moment, Miki's eyes shifted from their normal purple hue to her butterfly shaped mangekyou sharingan. "You all are who you say you are... so that should squash any squabbling you're having." She would smile knowingly, mostly between Ayame and Shiori, her eyes returning to their original purple color.

"I am Miki Shiratori. Jounin of Squad 5." In the back of her head, Kurama would voice. "Kokuo..." "Shhh Kurama. Don't try to communicate with Kokuo, I don't think Ayame knows about that yet." She'd respond internally, maintaining her friendly smile on the outside. "The Hokage has designated me as your jounin and as such it is my goal to make sure you develop into the best shinobi you can be. I think this is a good time for us to discuss our own goals and talents. Who would like to introduce themselves first?" Miki's look would then turn to the group expectedly, seeing who would decide to speak up first.

Miki
                      Kurama

โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–… โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…

ใ€Œ C K R A : :x3,900 // 3,900 ใ€ tab ใ€Œ S T M : :x3,120 // 3,120 ใ€ tab ใ€Œ E X P : :x111,200 ใ€ tab ใ€Œ ไธก : :x100,800 ใ€
tab ใ€Œ Konohagakure ใ€ tab ใ€Œ S+-rank Genin ใ€ tab ใ€Œ Senju / Uchiha / Uzumaki ใ€ tab ใ€Œ Blood / Buki ใ€ tab ใ€Œ Kyuubi Host ใ€

[ More Info / Profile Here ! ]

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ„™ ๐”ธ ๐•Š ๐•Š ๐•€ ๐• ๐”ผ ๐•Š โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ†ณ
                  & Words
                  &
                  &
                  &
                  &

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ ๐• ๐•Œ ๐•‹ ๐•Š ๐•Œ - ๐•Œ ๐•Š ๐”ผ ๐”ป โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ†ณ
                  & Words
                  &
                  &
                  &
                  &

Cute Things In Jars
          Evil Toaster Yokai
          gucci-shinigami
          Stumpleton
          Quote:
          Quote:

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:36 pm
User Image
The Seer of Ruin

User ImageUser Image
Why was she being so difficult? Shioriโ€™s extremely unsubtle attempts at passive aggression didnโ€™t go unnoticed. But Ayame did her best to keep the comments from getting to her, mentally counting to five as she took a quiet breath. Still, her eyebrow twitched involuntarily. The oni girl was goading her into a fight plain as day. Given her pompous attitude and the wave of delicate security within Konoha, the red haired Genin would be more than happy to oblige. If her style of fighting was as cowardly as her way of insulting, Ayame figured the bout would be over in about ten seconds. Fifteen, tops. The nail of the girlโ€™s thumb slid under the seal taping her scroll shut and moved to rip the parchment open before a voice stopped her in her tracks.

Another face Ayame had never seen before entered the fray, claiming to be the Jonin of Squad 4. Ayameโ€™s posture loosened as she turned her attention to the woman. While she paid attention to the Joninโ€™s words, something more important caught the Geninโ€™s gaze. The pattern was different, but the red and black was unmistakably the Sharingan. The crimson faded to a more gentle lilac, and that was enough to calm the girlโ€™s nerves. โ€œThank you, sensei. Something like that was all I really needed.โ€ Ayame replied as she gave the woman a bow. The red haired genin rose back to her full height as she glanced at Shiori. Still, they were going to be on a squad? The Arashi shinobi was headstrongโ€ฆ A habit that could prove an issue. What would be the best way for Ayame to communicate the grievance?

โ€œIf you struggle with simple requests, I would suggest going back to the Academy.โ€ Ayameโ€™s gaze locked squarely on Shiori. She spoke plainly and with a more neutral tone. โ€œFor your own safety.โ€ With her piece said, Ayame turned and walked back to her donut. However the girlโ€™s heart fell as she noticed it wasnโ€™t where sheโ€™d left it. She stifled a sigh and turned around as Mikki asked them to introduce themselves. But she already knew their names. Whatโ€™d she want to know? After a long few seconds, none of the Genin seemed eager to be the first one. โ€œMy name is Ayame Uchiha.โ€ The girl decided to break the silence, as the awkwardness was beginning to hang like a curtain. A heavy curtain. โ€œMy favorite foods are the mini-cinnamon pastries sold at the food cart near the center of Konoha. My least favorite thing is the time of year when the summer is the most humid. And I became a shinobi because-โ€ What to say here? To earn her parents approval? That sounded lame. โ€œ-I want to make a name for myself and leave a lasting legacy.โ€ Nailed it.

"Speaking"

"Thinking"

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Stumpleton

Cute Things In Jars

Evil Toaster Yokai

Brooy

โ—„ ๆ™‚โ•‘๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ โ†ฌ แด€สŸแด›แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡สŸษชษดแด‡ แด„แด€ษดแดษด ส€แด˜

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games