Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ
travelling into mudas city Sam+ Kali(plus two more)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aesirfire

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:33 am
Mundas city from across the sea has enlisted Kali Samatha, and one other jonin to join them into the city of mundas to do some basic recon, there was some trouble n the city, a rough city, Gangs, rogue samurai, and anything else they need will be on the trade it will take a long hike, and a boat to get to the end of the city, 4 days minimum maximum number, could be varied.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:50 am
who:Kaliya Amber Night "the heart of sword"
what:trying to comunicate with her memories(and failing)
where: in the middle of the village academy
with: Ayumu, Tazu, others around.
KALIYA AMBER NIGHT

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kaliya's wave
Rank: Genin 磁気 | Classes: Taijutsu | Bloodline 力 | Body Rank: D 勇 | Elements:"water, winc, Ice
Grew up in a small town and when the rain would fall down
I'd just stare out my window
Dreaming of what could be and if I'd end up happy
I would pray (I would pray)
Trying hard to reach out but when I tried to speak out
Felt like no one could hear me
Wanted to belong here but something felt so wrong here
So, I prayed I could breakaway....

.......I love the way that your heart breaks
With every injustice and deadly fate
Praying it all will be new
And living like it all depends on you
Here you are down on your knees again
Trying to find air to breathe again
And only surrender will help you now
I love you please see I believe again

It was only a couple days after the mission at the sake house that Kali was seen resting in her bed, only to be woken by the Catting of the music on her radio that she beat into silence. She sighed and her emerald gaze opened and she looked at the eyes of a Green eyed boy about about 28. He had darkred hair like hers, and emerald eyes like hers, but he had no headband, at least not on him that he could be seen. He looked down at her, and whispered. "wake...your not done yet"

That's when She shot up awake and she blinked and scowled where did her alarm clock go? That's when she looked down as the pieces of the alarm clock were going off but she destroyed the metal pieces that would make the clicking sound. She blinked and reached down and sighed. "great now I need a new alarm clock wish there was a jutsu for fixing alarm clocks"
she sighed and shok her head and threw her blankets off and swung her golden bare skin legs over the side and leaned up onto her feet and in no time flat once again she was dressed in a pair of blue skinny jeans, a black tshirt, her fashion was pretty basic, but at this point she had gotten her shirt fixed, and she nodded
before leaving the house, locking it behind her and instantly, she was gone in seconds, moving from place to place this was of course a jutsu she remembered and used quite often ▰ Body Flicker Technique [ Shunshin no Jutsu ] | Rank D.
Before long she was running along the rooftops with a backpack, a purse in her pockets with kunai and shuriken. She took out her notebook and began reading through it that's when her eyes widened. "That mission was today I got to get down to the village entrance, s**t s**t s**t s**t"
she spoke as she ran from points to points, from the center of the housing base to the school past the school and all the way to the trees to the large oak doors that was the entrance and and exist to the village. It was there that she waited for 2-3 more people. ""they could have at least told me who I'm meeting and how many?" She thought, shaking her head and pulling her her pen and started to writing in her hardback notebook. She sighed and looked around it was the beginning of the morning and right at that point all she could do was hope she was answered soon...

User ImageUser Image

I love that you're never satisfied
With face value wisdom and happy lies
You take what they say and go back and cry
You're so close to me that you nearly died, oh

......I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly
I'll do what it takes 'til I touch the sky
And I'll make a wish, take a chance, make a change and breakaway
Out of the darkness and into the sun
But I won't forget all the ones that I love
I'll take a risk, take a chance, make a change and breakaway

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 650/ 650
Stamina: 650/650
Strength:
Speed:
Reflex:
Endurance:

First Action:

Second Action:▰ Body Flicker Technique [ Shunshin no Jutsu ] | Rank D

Third Action:

Quote:

Aesirfire

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2023 2:43 pm
User Image

▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅ ▅

Samatha Uchiha
Bloodline/Genjutsu/Taijutsu

When we scream, our lips don't make a sound
                                    We march, with feet on solid ground
                                    We walk, where no one wants to go, on this untraveled road

Samatha arrives to the Academy for the mission that strangely she has been put on but its whatever at this point. The run here was actually pretty stretching and relaxing to say the least, part of the exercises necessary to stay fit, even have muscle refinement. All that training over the years she has done, she didn't do for nothing, she always had the thought that its important to keep training and refine the skills. It more relates to the fact she is a Uchiha, Uchiha clan are a band of warriors with the legendary Sharingan after all. She can't remember the last time she turned off her Sharingan, but its pleasant knowing its up like a sword being constantly sharpened. She's standing on a roof top though as she would look towards the meeting place where Kali has appeared.

"Well well, its been too long has it? Kali." Very short sentence of words, but she recognized Kali from somewhere nonetheless. Perhaps it was some food place and such, but still how could she forgot about someone that has green emerald like eyes. You don't find colored eyes like that anywhere commonly, it can be simply unheard of. She would throw her legs over the edge of the roof as she decides to sit and her Sharingan meeting Kali's eyes like it could fire a Genjutsu without her control.

So hold on for a moment, if we're not scared of opponents
                                    Then with what we have we can own it, we'll just plant the seed and keep growin' it
                                    And when that light shines in the mornin', they'll still be waken' up yawning
                                    But we'll be smilin' like we expected, with sweet victory one method

Chakra Pool: 4,040
                                    Stamina Pool: 3,690
                                    Nature Chakra: 1,500
                                    Class Specialization Passives:
                                    First Class: Bloodline
                                    ▱▰▱ {Dual Ancestry} → {Dual Ancestry allows you to have full access to two bloodlines upon creation including all techniques, abilities, and personal attributes associated with them. For biographical purposes, your secondary bloodline may be genetic or implanted at your discretion. This discipline gives you [4] bloodline PAs to be used only for the bloodline attributes of your dual bloodlines on top of the [2] personal attributes you receive at base for a total of [6]. If two elemental bloodlines are chosen then the primary bloodline's elemental affinities become your base elements and you gain full access to those elements while your secondary bloodline gives you locked elemental affinities that you cannot learn ninjutsu techniques from but you gain full access to the secondary bloodline. Locked elemental affinities can be unlocked through methods such as ninjutsu class or personal attributes. Elemental affinity personal attributes are automatically allotted to locked affinities. Jiongu users do not have access to Dual Ancestry nor can they be chosen as a secondary bloodline. Dual Ancestry users do not have access to the implant system including the Genetic Palette personal attribute. If you use multiple techniques from both of your bloodlines in the same post without Korabo then those techniques are increased in effectiveness by one rank. This discipline cannot be taken with the Elemental Mastery discipline from Ninjutsu Class.}
                                    Second Class: Genjutsu
                                    ▱▰▱ {Lasting Hypnosis}{The user's genjutsu prowess has achieved a heightened level of potency and lingers for longer. The primary sense of any genjutsu that was released using Kai lingers for [1] additional post. This residual effect is minor because the manipulation of the target with the technique has ended. For example, a complete darkness sight genjutsu that was dispelled may leave the lingering feeling that the world is still a bit darker than it is in reality. If a genjutsu used a mental status effect then it will linger for [1] post longer at one level below what it was before at a minimum of level one. Originally level one mental status effects are too weak to linger. The base duration of your genjutsu are increased by [1] post at E-C, [2] at B-A, and [3] at S and above. Instance genjutsu are not affected by an increase of duration but instead cannot be dispelled by kai and only by pain. Genjutsu upkeep lessens by [5] Chakra per body rank and non-Instant are applied with overwhelming up to S Rank, requiring lingering genjutsu to use [1.5x] the resource to Kai.}
                                    Third Class: Taijutsu
                                    ▱▰▱ {Battlefield Presence}{The user's powerful presence on the battlefield strikes terror into their foes. Opponents are able to sense the user's terrifying fighting spirit five feet from the user per body rank of the user through chakra sense. Those within range can have this radiating fearful aura become the trigger for genjutsu, allowing genjutsu to be cast by acknowledging the user. In addition, should an opponent be targeted by a melee technique that is greater in rank than the target's body rank that target has tier two paralysis applied to their legs, requiring it to be broken by Kai equal to the user's body rank, costing the target no action for that specific instance of kai.}
                                    Signature Style: [ Light Touch Style ]

▱▰▱ Cross Class or Specialization:Bloodline – Genjutsu: The user is able to combine their bloodline techniques and genjutsu together for one action by using the bloodline technique as a trigger by effecting the target's senses. This ability has a three post cool down. Bloodline Techniques and Genjutsu cost five chakra less per rank of the technique.

PAs:
                                    Personal Attributes:

Non-Awoken Sage Abilities

Having learned to harness the power of nature energy, the training undertook to achieve such ability has permanently altered the new sage.

• Passive Resource Increase: +50 Chakra & Stamina per body rank.

• The ability to sense intent to do harm within the topic and its source.

• Able to regenerate 375 nature chakra per post.

• You can naturally sense chakra around yourself. You can sense chakra up to 5 meters away without the use of a sensory technique. This radius is increased by 5 meters every time you rank up. This natural talent is also able to sense the presence of demonic chakra within its range.

• Animal Sage gains access to mythical summons.

Awoken Sage Mode Abilities

• Entering the Awoken Sage Mode requires no cost but consumes a single action.

• Morphed physical characteristics based on their animal's image.

• All stats of the user are increased to [10] for the duration of sage mode. For example, if you are out of sage mode with [4] in each stat and you enter sage mode then each stat becomes [10] and reverts to [4] once again when sage mode is deactivated.

• Able to meditate, consuming an action to regenerate 225 nature chakra in one post.

• Sensory abilities granted by the non-awoken stage are now doubled in range.

• Upon learning Awoken Sage Mode, the user gains 5 custom techniques that may be used only when in Awoken Mode. For human sages, their customs must revolve around their class or maruton techniques.

• Both Sages can enhance their ninjutsu with Overwhelming. This overwhelming is capable of affecting jutsu up to S+ as opposed to normal disciplines limitation of only being able to apply it to S and below. This overwhelming can be applied to any two of the user’s elements by paying a cost of half nature chakra and half regular chakra. Human sages may do this with any two elemental natures (including Maruton) of their choice, while animal may only apply feat this to elemental natures that they share with their animal. Once chosen these elements cannot be changed.

▱▰▱ Amaterasu’s Cloak | All fire based techniques produced by the Uchiha are considered bloodline techniques.The flames are turned black and fire based techniques are reduced by 5 chakra per rank with a minimum of 5 chakra to be paid for a technique. For each rank of a technique, it's flames burn actively for one post or one additional post if a limit is given.

▱▰▱ Illusory Prowess | This attribute allows any and all genjutsu to be cast through eye contact with the Uchiha. In addition, the genjutsu cast in this manner have the sight sense added to them at C Rank body. At S Rank body, the user's genjutsu are given the chakra sense. Also, mental stress or insanity can be added to any genjutsu cast through eye contact for an additional fifty percent chakra cost.

▱▰▱ Melee Prodigy The user obtains a [1] point increase to agility while their sharingan is active for each body rank they have obtained. In addition, the user's first physical offensive activation every three posts gains a [1] point increase to speed per rank of their body, also requiring the eyes to be active.

▱▰▱ Piercing Accuracy | The clansman is more proficient than his fellow clan members at striking tenketsu. One's gentle fist application allows them to reduce 1.5 times the amount of chakra spent in a juken strike instead of 1.25. For example, if one spends 80 chakra on a gentle fist technique, the attack robs the target of 120 instead of the 100 normal clansmen would reduce.

▱▰▱ Purest Lineage | The clansman's thoroughbred lineage allows them access to the Byakugan without the use of a hand seal, chakra cost, or activation. In addition, should they unlock the Tenseigan, they may have 50% less reserves to maintain it than other clan members and may also activate the Tenseigan without the use of a hand seal, chakra cost, or activation.

▱▰▱ Physical Prowess | The Hyuuga gains a [2] point increase in any stat after mastering stage 3 of the gentle fist and another [2] points after mastering stage 6 for a total of [4] rather than [2]. In addition, the Hyuuga gains [3] custom slots to be used exclusively for the gentle fist style and [1] taijutsu style slot.

Effect Active:

Byakugan Status: Inactive
                                    Third Tomoe Sharingan: Active [ Piercing Lens ]
                                    Wild Cat Sage Mode: Inactive

Stats:

xxxxx [ Strength ] 8
                                    xxxxx [ Speed ] 10
                                    xxxxx [ Agility ] 8
                                    xxxxx [ Endurance ] 8

Mission(s):

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2023 1:46 am
KALIYA AMBER NIGHT

Kaliya's wave
Rank: Genin 磁気 | Classes: Taijutsu | Bloodline 力 | Body Rank: D 勇 | Elements:"water, winc, Ice

The day started with the young lady traveling welcoming the day before when she woke from dealing with her adventures the night before it must have taken a toll on her, now she ended up running from roof to roof. This imagery made her only curse the fact that she couldn't sleep on a daily without hearing screams and curses and seeing blood and fire. The scene never stopped, playing in her mind like a video on repeat.

“s**t s**t s**t” She cursed as she leaped, ran, and dove from building to building.
The sun was starting to raise at that point and when it hit the horizon, little Kali found herself walking through the academy to the open city gate. It only made it long enough for her to start walking up the city with a small purse on her left side that held her book, necklace, and knife, her side pocket held her kunai and shuriken, and her backpack held her long needles and three massive windmill shuriken.
As she walked through the forest, her breathing was about to be normal she just kept her mind forward, but that that moment she seemed to be about normal she looked into the eyes of
Sami and her eyes widened slightly blinking.

” Oh Sami, hi long time” She said, as usual saying little and acting more. blinking her mind going to a rather intimate scene at one of the restaurants causing her to turn a slight shade of red. She blinked and sighed and walked over to her and smiled slightly.
“Havent see you for a good while now what are you doing here?”

User ImageUser Image

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 650/ 650
Strength:
Speed:
Reflex:
Endurance:

First Action:N/A

Second Action:N/A

Third Action:N?A

Aesirfire

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2023 12:04 pm
User Image

Samatha Uchiha

"I am here for a mission, rather that's what brings me here, i quite didn't expect to see you, dear Kali." Samatha would jump down from the roof top to land before Kali. She's rather happy to see Kali, someone she has interest towards and wants to keep close to her. "What brings you here? Mission as well?" As much as she would love to indulge Kali's attention to herself and hold her close to her, romance sort of things can wait. Business should come first hand and once its settled, then they can talk to each other all they want. Yet she refuses to hide her blush from Kali to let her know she is thinking of her and their time together, but within a instant, clears up the blush with her focus. Its a encouragement for Kali to not only think of her but to also focus on the mission firstly so they can have time together.

She would walk from Kali thinking about what the mission details may be but nonetheless, she wants to help Kali grow stronger. That's also a side thing, but she wonders if she should let Kali grow stronger on her own until the need arises to protect her in a dire situation. "Kali, do you have the mission details potentially or the client hasn't arrived yet?" Samatha's expression is stern, but not mean at all. Its the expression of a Samurai waiting orders and what needs to be carried out.

Then with what we have we can own it, we'll just plant the seed and keep growin' it

▱▰▱ {Dual Ancestry} → {Dual Ancestry allows you to have full access to two bloodlines upon creation including all techniques, abilities, and personal attributes associated with them. For biographical purposes, your secondary bloodline may be genetic or implanted at your discretion. This discipline gives you [4] bloodline PAs to be used only for the bloodline attributes of your dual bloodlines on top of the [2] personal attributes you receive at base for a total of [6]. If two elemental bloodlines are chosen then the primary bloodline's elemental affinities become your base elements and you gain full access to those elements while your secondary bloodline gives you locked elemental affinities that you cannot learn ninjutsu techniques from but you gain full access to the secondary bloodline. Locked elemental affinities can be unlocked through methods such as ninjutsu class or personal attributes. Elemental affinity personal attributes are automatically allotted to locked affinities. Jiongu users do not have access to Dual Ancestry nor can they be chosen as a secondary bloodline. Dual Ancestry users do not have access to the implant system including the Genetic Palette personal attribute. If you use multiple techniques from both of your bloodlines in the same post without Korabo then those techniques are increased in effectiveness by one rank. This discipline cannot be taken with the Elemental Mastery discipline from Ninjutsu Class.}
                                    ▱▰▱ {Lasting Hypnosis}{The user's genjutsu prowess has achieved a heightened level of potency and lingers for longer. The primary sense of any genjutsu that was released using Kai lingers for [1] additional post. This residual effect is minor because the manipulation of the target with the technique has ended. For example, a complete darkness sight genjutsu that was dispelled may leave the lingering feeling that the world is still a bit darker than it is in reality. If a genjutsu used a mental status effect then it will linger for [1] post longer at one level below what it was before at a minimum of level one. Originally level one mental status effects are too weak to linger. The base duration of your genjutsu are increased by [1] post at E-C, [2] at B-A, and [3] at S and above. Instance genjutsu are not affected by an increase of duration but instead cannot be dispelled by kai and only by pain. Genjutsu upkeep lessens by [5] Chakra per body rank and non-Instant are applied with overwhelming up to S Rank, requiring lingering genjutsu to use [1.5x] the resource to Kai.}
                                    ▱▰▱ {Battlefield Presence}{The user's powerful presence on the battlefield strikes terror into their foes. Opponents are able to sense the user's terrifying fighting spirit five feet from the user per body rank of the user through chakra sense. Those within range can have this radiating fearful aura become the trigger for genjutsu, allowing genjutsu to be cast by acknowledging the user. In addition, should an opponent be targeted by a melee technique that is greater in rank than the target's body rank that target has tier two paralysis applied to their legs, requiring it to be broken by Kai equal to the user's body rank, costing the target no action for that specific instance of kai.}

▱▰▱ Cross Class or Specialization:Bloodline – Genjutsu: The user is able to combine their bloodline techniques and genjutsu together for one action by using the bloodline technique as a trigger by effecting the target's senses. This ability has a three post cool down. Bloodline Techniques and Genjutsu cost five chakra less per rank of the technique.

PAs:
                                    Personal Attributes:

Having learned to harness the power of nature energy, the training undertook to achieve such ability has permanently altered the new sage.

• You can naturally sense chakra around yourself. You can sense chakra up to 5 meters away without the use of a sensory technique. This radius is increased by 5 meters every time you rank up. This natural talent is also able to sense the presence of demonic chakra within its range.

• All stats of the user are increased to [10] for the duration of sage mode. For example, if you are out of sage mode with [4] in each stat and you enter sage mode then each stat becomes [10] and reverts to [4] once again when sage mode is deactivated.

• Able to meditate, consuming an action to regenerate 225 nature chakra in one post.

• Upon learning Awoken Sage Mode, the user gains 5 custom techniques that may be used only when in Awoken Mode. For human sages, their customs must revolve around their class or maruton techniques.

• Both Sages can enhance their ninjutsu with Overwhelming. This overwhelming is capable of affecting jutsu up to S+ as opposed to normal disciplines limitation of only being able to apply it to S and below. This overwhelming can be applied to any two of the user’s elements by paying a cost of half nature chakra and half regular chakra. Human sages may do this with any two elemental natures (including Maruton) of their choice, while animal may only apply feat this to elemental natures that they share with their animal. Once chosen these elements cannot be changed.

▱▰▱ Amaterasu’s Cloak | All fire based techniques produced by the Uchiha are considered bloodline techniques.The flames are turned black and fire based techniques are reduced by 5 chakra per rank with a minimum of 5 chakra to be paid for a technique. For each rank of a technique, it's flames burn actively for one post or one additional post if a limit is given.

▱▰▱ Illusory Prowess | This attribute allows any and all genjutsu to be cast through eye contact with the Uchiha. In addition, the genjutsu cast in this manner have the sight sense added to them at C Rank body. At S Rank body, the user's genjutsu are given the chakra sense. Also, mental stress or insanity can be added to any genjutsu cast through eye contact for an additional fifty percent chakra cost.

▱▰▱ Melee Prodigy The user obtains a [1] point increase to agility while their sharingan is active for each body rank they have obtained. In addition, the user's first physical offensive activation every three posts gains a [1] point increase to speed per rank of their body, also requiring the eyes to be active.

▱▰▱ Piercing Accuracy | The clansman is more proficient than his fellow clan members at striking tenketsu. One's gentle fist application allows them to reduce 1.5 times the amount of chakra spent in a juken strike instead of 1.25. For example, if one spends 80 chakra on a gentle fist technique, the attack robs the target of 120 instead of the 100 normal clansmen would reduce.

▱▰▱ Purest Lineage | The clansman's thoroughbred lineage allows them access to the Byakugan without the use of a hand seal, chakra cost, or activation. In addition, should they unlock the Tenseigan, they may have 50% less reserves to maintain it than other clan members and may also activate the Tenseigan without the use of a hand seal, chakra cost, or activation.

▱▰▱ Physical Prowess | The Hyuuga gains a [2] point increase in any stat after mastering stage 3 of the gentle fist and another [2] points after mastering stage 6 for a total of [4] rather than [2]. In addition, the Hyuuga gains [3] custom slots to be used exclusively for the gentle fist style and [1] taijutsu style slot.

Effect Active:

Stats:

xxxxx [ Strength ] 8
                                    xxxxx [ Speed ] 10
                                    xxxxx [ Agility ] 8
                                    xxxxx [ Endurance ] 8

Mission(s):

Aesirfire

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2023 4:17 pm
KALIYA AMBER NIGHT

Kaliya's wave

she stepped back slightly when the eye of her admiration jumped down so close to her she could smell her perfume, it made her heart do a loop. she swallowed and felt the heat rise in her cheeks, damn this girl working magic on her just by speaking to her. she blushed and crossed her arms and coughed slightly chasing it away and sighed, thrumming on her forearm before speaking.

" The one in charge isn't here yet, I was told to meet her here" I said, pulling out her canteen pressing it to her lips, and drinking it down.

"It's been a while since we seen one another up how're things?"

She asked, looking at the rather tall Jonin woman who made her stomach tie in knots. She sighed and looked around the place odd that she would be this close to her and not have anyone else.

Was there another jonin? or another genin nearby?

She sighed and looked at her nails gently seeing that they were dry, she had just done them before coming over. The sun was high now it was about sunrise when she got there, Perhaps she could ask Sam who was her name out to lunch.

your on a mission girlie, focus
User ImageUser Image

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 0/ 650
Stamina: 0/650
Strength:
Speed:
Reflex:
Endurance:

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Quote:

Aesirfire

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:29 am
User Image

Samatha Uchiha

"Our quarry isn't here yet, well i am glad i am here on time then, i much prefer to not keep a client waiting. Either way, i am doing fine, Kali, been busy back home. In a way, this gives me time with you and allows me to think on things for home." Zaishin is very well on her mind in general, with all the conflict going on over there, her presence can be urgently needed considering she is one of the most powerful Samurai over there. Even in all the time, Kali and her have been apart, she has been training and increasing her capabilities as a Samurai of Zaishin. Its almost like there is a roofless potential about her, like there isn't a power she can't achieve.

Samatha's serious body language and in position with waiting on the client, allows her to keep focus on whats on hand. Of course its very tempting to speak very pleasant things to Kali and get her all blushed up, but now is not the time. They must represent well to the cilent and carry out said orders, though if anything, Samatha knows blind loyalty to orders can lead to complicated matters.

PAs:
                                    Personal Attributes:

Effect Active:

Stats:

xxxxx [ Strength ] 8
                                    xxxxx [ Speed ] 10
                                    xxxxx [ Agility ] 8
                                    xxxxx [ Endurance ] 8

Mission(s):

Aesirfire

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2023 10:23 pm
what:trying to communicate with another member of the village
where: in the middle of the buttterfly comound
with: Miki
KALIYA AMBER NIGHT

Kaliya's wave
Rank: Genin 磁気 | Classes: Taijutsu | Bloodline 力 | Body Rank: D 勇 | Elements:"water, wind, Ice

boy you can talk the stinger off a hornet yeah Kali that's definitely NOT something you want to say out loud, especially to a girl that has your number she thought putting a cig in her mouth and taking a lighter to the tip as the color quickly turned red to green flame and she sucked on it before she took it out of her mouth and blew out the smoke before handing it to her.

"You full on kissed me in the past, I dont think you would have an objection to taking a hit?"

She said with a slight reserve on her face as her deep emerald eyes seem to rest on her teammate and once crush, was she still? perhaps only time could tell that, for right now she needed to stay focused till someone showed up for the meeting, what if no one came? could she handle giving the lead to Sam?

thats Not a problem..

She said out loud before her hand flew to her mouth as she released that little sentence out loud.
her eyes went back to Sam wondering if she heard her. What is her next move? does she dare tell her what was on her mind? well more than how well her frame burned in her mind.

User ImageUser Image

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 630/ 650
Strength:
Speed:
Reflex:
Endurance:

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Quote:

Aesirfire

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2023 7:30 am
User Image

Samatha Uchiha

"I didn't take you to be a smoker, Kali. I don't smoke but it doesn't make you any less attractive to me." Once more, even subtle into the conversation they are having, it was such a whisked in compliment, almost like Kali got a peek of flirting right there. Like the door got cracked open, with such a slight flame as if reached out to Kali and touched her, not burning her but sinking into her. Funny enough, Samatha could for Kali any time use her flame like mastery to lit a cig for her if she ever wanted. Though she won't smoke herself, its not in her as a person to do so, she puffs flames after all. To Samatha, Kali will learn about her mastery over Katon, coming from the Uchiha family after all.

One of the things Samatha loves about Kali, is her honesty. Back in her previous encounter with her, she did full on kiss her, and felt honest about it too. Kali is someone she wants to visit Zaishin some time, introduce her to Akaran and the others, Kali would learn why Samatha loves Zaishin. Zaishin is no better place then for someone like Samatha. Though she would hope someday, Kali could feel the same, considering she could be living there with Samatha.

PAs:
                                    Personal Attributes:

Effect Active:

Stats:

xxxxx [ Strength ] 8
                                    xxxxx [ Speed ] 10
                                    xxxxx [ Agility ] 8
                                    xxxxx [ Endurance ] 8

Mission(s):

Aesirfire

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ