Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
I wish we can make this guild awesome again

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2023 9:48 pm
I’m ready to do just that. Make it great again. Make it active again. I’ve got nothing else better to do I mean I have no job no thing I’m doing for a living I’m doing nothing for a living. I mean what else should I do? Nothing? Just wait for this guild to go completely under. No way. This guild was once the best guild and most active guild on Gaia. With me I can make that happen again. Just give me a great reason to start again. Well wisher knows me. She knows I know about guilds and activity. We are 33 years old now but still we can be stronger. So here’s to us not dying  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2023 9:52 pm
My guild was doomed since 2014. But this place still has people and even some of my Gaia friends still active. Like well wisher. She promised we’d be friends til the end. This was back in like 2008 2009.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2023 10:17 pm
I’ve been On this site for almost 20 years now. Since June 7 2004. That’s when I joined Gaia. It’s been almost 20 years.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2023 10:45 pm
You guys would love me if I post videos of the future of musics. Cuz that’s what I’m obsessed with is future of music. So yeah. I have a lot of future of musics to post to here. Cuz I know you all love music so be lovely and allow me to post my favorite autistic pop music. It’s pop music and since I’m autistic I love them but you guys have a problem with me. I mean my parents want me to apply for disability  

Anaya the Bee

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2023 8:48 am
Anaya the Bee
You guys would love me if I post videos of the future of musics. Cuz that’s what I’m obsessed with is future of music. So yeah. I have a lot of future of musics to post to here. Cuz I know you all love music so be lovely and allow me to post my favorite autistic pop music. It’s pop music and since I’m autistic I love them but you guys have a problem with me. I mean my parents want me to apply for disability

There's a Music sub-forum you can post those in.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2023 9:31 pm
Prof. Moonie
Anaya the Bee

There's a Music sub-forum you can post those in.
no one would post there. They’d have a higher chance of posting in the main forum which is the forum I prefer to do my business in.  

Anaya the Bee

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2023 9:04 pm
It always irks me that subforums don't get much love.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games