Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
One of our cats got out

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2023 10:11 am
One of our cats got out this morning and ran away from us. Her name was Sostenita. She was a stray and we kept her for many months and she has 2 kittens in our house. I put food and water out for her so we just have to wait and see if she comes back. But I miss her. crying  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2023 11:22 pm
I hope she comes back safe and sound  

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2023 11:14 am
Saikii
I hope she comes back safe and sound
she did. She showed up this morning and my parents got her back in. She’s crazy for wanting to go outside in 100 degrees for 3 days. She was gone for almost 4 days. She’s so smart. She’s the story of a New Mexican cat.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2023 6:59 pm
In case you haven’t noticed I’m a cat person. My mom is a crazy cat lady. We have 8 cats in our house. 4 strays. 1 stray was a cat who got attacked by a dog then just showed up on our front door one day eating food in October and had a bad bite we had to pay 900 dollars at the vet to fix. It messed up her nervous system in her legs so she walks and runs weirdly. She knows how to run fast with her weird legs. She’s so cute and funny. She’s my cat. Her name is Luna. She’s the one that was attacked by a dog. Or coyote.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2023 7:05 pm
Sostenita is on me right now as I write this. She’s so friendly and lovely to be a stray but she is a stray who knows our outside neighborhood. We had a bad storm Tuesday night so that probably scared her into coming back.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2023 6:17 am
I am so glad you got your kitty back. I can understand how much you missed her. We have indoor cats and when we first moved our cat got out and could not figure out how to get back. We found her meowing at someone elses house in the middle of the night
saje does not even try to get out now and it is a good thing.

Our neighbor has 2 huskies and they eat cats. The women actually told us how her dogs ate her daughters cat and how her dogs kill small dogs. That is so terible. That is awesome that your folks took care of that cat that was attacked by a dog.  

Chasing Chaos

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2023 7:57 pm
Guardian of Fairies
I am so glad you got your kitty back. I can understand how much you missed her. We have indoor cats and when we first moved our cat got out and could not figure out how to get back. We found her meowing at someone elses house in the middle of the night
saje does not even try to get out now and it is a good thing.

Our neighbor has 2 huskies and they eat cats. The women actually told us how her dogs ate her daughters cat and how her dogs kill small dogs. That is so terible. That is awesome that your folks took care of that cat that was attacked by a dog.
the cat that was attacked by a dog sure does get around though. Her weird crossed legs. She can run to. Very fast.

I’m glad we got our Sostenita back. She’s the story of a New Mexican cat. And she’s a mom she couldn’t leave her 2 kids behind. Now they all act crazy and silly.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games