Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ
The Abode Where Sickness Gathers

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2023 3:32 am
A scene pans to the Hidden Leaf, a wonderful village in the land of fire, many people live in this village under Sadayo. The sun is very bright on this day anybody can feel it upon their skin and for some reason. Its warmth feels unnaturally pleasant, as if the sun rays embrace everyone it comes across in a mother like fashion. It is upon this day, many people go places such as the park, near by trees, or out into the forest to sit underneath a tree to read a book or any other activity that allows such enjoyment of the warmth from the sun. This day is very interesting, one particular women is underneath a tree, reading some book, her hair is very long and dark red, with a hint of violet to it. She has a very festive kimono on, it has the touch of violet and pink to it, a bow can be witnessed in her waist area. A red like bow holds a white bow together as there's like a gold emblem that has gold ropes coming off of it, like at the ends of her kimono. Panty hose can be seen on her, embracing her legs up and down with red like geta on her feet, and with the way her feet are crossed, she's so used to them they wouldn't impede her movement. She has them red eyes, a red rose with similar gold like emblem touch is on the right side of her hair, attached to her with red clothe wrist bands on both wrist. It almost looks like her red eyes could peel back any obscurities in one person or any person for that matter. Flower symbols can be found across her kimono, like she's so well dressed, as her kimono looks like its one of someone's finest work. Though it isn't the kimono that makes her stick out, though it is well designed, her dark red like fox ears and her six dark red fox tails can be seen as they quite sit underneath her like a chair. Wind can be known its traveling around her as the fur on her ears would gently react.

Haffon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2023 1:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sun-warmed grass tickled Koji's nose, provoking an unexpected sneeze he swiftly muffled with a cloth. It was a moment of disbelief for him, as he recalled the doctor's approval to venture beyond the sterile hospital walls. The sweet melodies of birds and the vibrant shades of new growth felt like a long-lost symphony he had yearned to join.

Allergies be damned; nothing would dampen his spirits today.

As he meandered further from the hospital, the city streets gave way to lush, forested parks. So lost in his own thoughts, he barely noticed how far he'd strayed from the familiar. It was no wonder how he nearly stumbled when his eyes fell upon her—a woman beneath a tree.

Her crimson kimono stood in stark contrast to a backdrop of greenery, the perfect highlight to her delicate figure. But Koji's eyes fixated on something else entirely: the vulpine ears, nestled among streams of dark plum hair.

For a moment, he stood transfixed, unable to tear his gaze away. It was an inexplicable compulsion that drove him, one he couldn't quite fathom. From behind the safety of a nearby tree, he dared to steal a single peek, all the while his heart raced with anticipation.

At once, dozens of possibilities and uncertainties swirled in his mind. What could I possibly say to her? Maybe I could ask about those ears, but that might be too forward. Perhaps a simple greeting would do. Still, sucha simple approach did little to boost his confidence.

With a hard swallow, he made his move.

Step by cautious step, he ventured from behind the tree's concealment, each stride weighed down by an uncertainty that had plagued him throughout his life. Yet, something about the woman's presence, about those ears, beckoned him forward. His heart hammered in his chest, a rhythm that matched the fluttering of a thousand birds' wings.

Just as Koji inched closer, his gaze flicked across her eyes and widened. Beyond her striking vulpine ears, he noticed something even more extraordinary—nine long, slender tails, gracefully extended from her form. Each tail moved independently, swaying like living ribbons in a locked in a dance. They left delicate imprints in the grass as she shifted, as though they brushed the very essence of the earth.

Approaching her, his words tumbled out over his own tongue. "H-hello, I couldn't help but notice those ears of yours. They're quite...unique. What brings you to this part of the woods?"

Haffon

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:29 pm
User Image

▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅ ▅ ▅▅▅

Tazu Koi
Genjutsu/Bloodline

▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅ ▅ ▅▅▅

Branded like an animal, I can still feel them burning in my mind.

In the midst of her reading, she hears a luscious voice speak out to her, and she turns her head to see a white haired man. His hair is nice and long, his attire makes him appear like he's going to somewhere fancy. Yet he would stop to speak to a Yokai like herself, it quite brings a smile to her face. Her smile comes on out, like someone painted so detailed, with like a drop of happiness upon it. That single drop just like runs down across her face as she feels lightened within her day on a interaction like this. Her six tails swayed in such a way, it could appear there's nine but it is swaying happily. "Why thank you, you could be the first to comment on my ears and how unique they are."

Posing on the second question, she thinks about the sun that is coming down this fine morning. The warmth to her its like the first of many things that she's been free from her past, no one looking to enslave her. "What brings me out here is relaxation such as reading a book, even hope someone would stop by and relax themselves. I am quite welcoming to company, so take a seat by me, i can easily read my book later." She ensured to him that his company is very welcomed and that she wants nothing more then to speak and talk to him about anything in general. They may not know each other but as a Yokai, this is far more pleasant then the man realizes. "Oh sorry, i haven't introduced myself." She would stand up clearing her voice with a nice ahem to it and speaks"My name is Tazu Koi, Genin of the Hidden Leaf, its nice to meet your acquaintance." She bows to him, as it seems like her tails lower themselves as if in a bow to him. As she risen her head, her eyes gleam with happiness, in doing so, her Sakkakugan activated due to her emotions.

My eyes are closing softly, inside these walls i fade away, still holding on cause this is far from over. I won't say goodnight, my heart's grown colder, waiting for the sun to rise again.

Chakra Pool: 1,250
                                    Stamina Pool: 1,025
                                    Class Specialization Passives:
                                    First Class: Genjutsu
                                    ▱▰▱ {Lasting Hypnosis} → The user's genjutsu prowess has achieved a heightened level of potency and lingers for longer. The primary sense of any genjutsu that was released using Kai lingers for [1] additional post. This residual effect is minor because the manipulation of the target with the technique has ended. For example, a complete darkness sight genjutsu that was dispelled may leave the lingering feeling that the world is still a bit darker than it is in reality. If a genjutsu used a mental status effect then it will linger for [1] post longer at one level below what it was before at a minimum of level one. Originally level one mental status effects are too weak to linger. The base duration of your genjutsu are increased by [1] post at E-C, [2] at B-A, and [3] at S and above. Instance genjutsu are not affected by an increase of duration but instead cannot be dispelled by kai and only by pain. Genjutsu upkeep lessens by [5] Chakra per body rank and non-Instant are applied with overwhelming up to S Rank, requiring lingering genjutsu to use [1.5x] the resource to Kai.}
                                    Second Class: Bloodline
                                    ▱▰▱ {Dual Ancestry} → {Dual Ancestry allows you to have full access to two bloodlines upon creation including all techniques, abilities, and personal attributes associated with them. For biographical purposes, your secondary bloodline may be genetic or implanted at your discretion. This discipline gives you [4] bloodline PAs to be used only for the bloodline attributes of your dual bloodlines on top of the [2] personal attributes you receive at base for a total of [6]. If two elemental bloodlines are chosen then the primary bloodline's elemental affinities become your base elements and you gain full access to those elements while your secondary bloodline gives you locked elemental affinities that you cannot learn ninjutsu techniques from but you gain full access to the secondary bloodline. Locked elemental affinities can be unlocked through methods such as ninjutsu class or personal attributes. Elemental affinity personal attributes are automatically allotted to locked affinities. Jiongu users do not have access to Dual Ancestry nor can they be chosen as a secondary bloodline. Dual Ancestry users do not have access to the implant system including the Genetic Palette personal attribute. If you use multiple techniques from both of your bloodlines in the same post without Korabo then those techniques are increased in effectiveness by one rank. This discipline cannot be taken with the Elemental Mastery discipline from Ninjutsu Class.}
                                    ▱▰▱ Cross Class or Specialization: → Genjutsu – Bloodline: The user is able to combine their bloodline techniques and genjutsu together for one action by using the bloodline technique as a trigger by effecting the target's senses. This ability has a three post cool down. Bloodline Techniques and Genjutsu cost five chakra less.

PAs:
                                    Personal Attributes: Kimono Bloodline and Traits:

hide spoiler
                                    ▰▰▰ Bloodline Traits:
                                    • All Members of The Kemono Shinzō may speak with their own species in its native tongue
                                    • Kemono Shinzō may summon as if they were one body rank higher than they are.
                                    • Kemono Shinzō can have a physical appearance ranging anywhere from a Kemonomimi (Human with Animal Ears and Tail typically.) to an Anthromorph (Animal with Human-Like Body.)
                                    • Kemono Shinzō bloodline techniques naturally do not require hand seals as they are meant to be capable of being used regardless of the form the clan member is in.
                                    • Kemono Shinzō gain 5 free custom techniques which they can only use to make techniques based on their animal species abilities. Examples of this are a spider having web based customs, snakes with poison based customs, etc etc. These customs are considered bloodline techniques. If an animal doesn't have a particularly unique ability, these customs are simply considered 5 custom bloodline techniques.
                                    • Switching between forms requires one activation in combat unless otherwise stated.
                                    • When a Kemono Shinzō switches forms it is capable of functioning as a form of Kai so long as the user pays the proper cost of kai. Doing this does not consume an action but only once per battle.

▰▰▰ Bloodline Attributes:
                                    ▱▰▱ We're all Different | The clan member begins with a summoning contract on any species that they wish. Additionally, get a +1 to stat boost for each kemono, pet, or summon you have on the battlefield up to 6. [Crow]
                                    ▱▰▱ Unleash the Beast | While in Human Form the clan member is capable of using jutsu via animalistic vocalizations such as roaring or hissing. While in Animal Form the clan member is capable of wielding weapons in order to utilize bukijutsu, or using their natural weaponry such as claws, horns, tails to utilize bukijutsu within reason.
                                    ▱▰▱ Master Shifter l The clan member is capable of changing forms once every 3 posts without using an activation. Their Half-Animal Form and Ancestral Form's cost per post is reduced by one rank.

Kuruma Bloodline and Traits:

▰▰▰ Sakkakugan Traits:
                                    • All Sakkakugan owners are born with a special attribute, listed below.
                                    • Sakkakugan owners are typically physically fragile.
                                    • The Sakkakugan is able to see the life-force of a demon inside it's host even when it is hidden by a seal.
                                    • Sakkakugan owners typically have bipolar disorder, due to the mental stress their powers put on them.
                                    • Genjutsu rank D - C cost [5] less chakra to perform.
                                    • Genjutsu rank B - A cost [10] less chakra to perform.
                                    • Genjutsu rank S cost [20] less chakra to perform.
                                    • Kai costs [10] less chakra to perform.

▰▰▰ Sakkakugan Abilities:
                                    Note: These are not bloodline attributes and are automatically obtained if the requirements are met.
                                    • Life Sense | Within 100 meters, any type of life is able to be seen as a bright glow, when even the Byakugan cannot see it.
                                    • Potent Illusions | Genjutsu performed while Sakkakugan is active are treated to cost an extra [5] chakra per rank of the genjutsu to Kai
                                    • Sixth Sense as the First | With a stationary body, the user can detach his vision and walk around to look at things. Cannot physically move during this.
                                    • The Gift of Life | The user may trade their life for another's, resurrecting them if they were recently killed.

▱▰▱ Abolishing Sight | All techniques labeled 'weakness' have their duration increased by [1] post.
                                    ▱▰▱ Interweaving Fairytales | Because the Sakkakugan is so adept at weaving genjutsu together they are afforded a unique version of self korabo which is done in place of a normal korabo between two illusions. When more than one genjutsu is on the target their ranks are shifted so that the lower ranked genjutsus get their strength bumped up to highest ranked genjutsu on the target for the rest of it's duration. This is only useable up to the users self ranked korabo level and each genjutsu is still treated as separate when interacting with kai. Any upkeeps are also increased to reflect this change.
                                    ▱▰▱ Otherwordly Imagery | Genjutsu performed cannot be mimicked or reversed by any means. ( Genjutsu can still be broken, however. )

Effect Active:

Sakkakugan: Active

Stats:

xxxxx [ Strength ] 0
                                    xxxxx [ Speed ] 1
                                    xxxxx [ Agility ] 1
                                    xxxxx [ Endurance ] 0

Mission(s):

Haffon

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2023 4:42 pm

Nervous as he was, the fox woman's own smile dispelled his apprehension. "You really mean that I'm the first? I couldn't imagine how nobody could notice that you have fox ears.." His gaze flicked to a passerby briefly, a momentary distraction before returning to the conversation. "Although, on second thought, most folks seem to be solely focused on their destinations."

Koji's crimson eyes fixated on the woman, studying the subtle lines that deepened on her face before she responded. Was she sad? The thought tugged at his heart, spurred him with the desire to brighten her day. "I'm quite the bookworm, and I'm rather fond of good company," he added with a slight cough.

With a graceful bow that mirrored Tazu's, Koji settled beside her on the grass. He resisted the urge to reach out and touch her fluffy tails, knowing it would be impolite. "Ahem. Allow me to introduce myself! The name's Koji. Koji Neverra."

This was the moment—a chance to connect with another soul. It felt otherworldly after his long confinement in the hospital. His thoughts briefly wandered to Kagerou and Sonyo, how they'd react if they could see him now. But he had to stay in the present. How should he continue? He recalled advice he'd once read: "Maintain eye contact!" Wasn't that what people did in a conversation? "A pleasure to make your acquaintance! But, um, I hope I didn't disturb...any-" he hesitated, his words catching in his throat as his eyes met with the clash of Tazu's bright pink stare.

Haffon

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2023 5:18 pm
User Image

▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅ ▅ ▅▅▅

Tazu Koi
Genjutsu/Bloodline

▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅ ▅ ▅▅▅

"Well i am sure others have seen my ears, but i don't think they comment on them because they don't know me or how i would react." Tazu had to be honest about that one and considerate about how others may feel in potential interactions with her. Though she would hear Koji mention his second thought about how people may be focused on reaching their destinations. "People go where they are needed, and whoever needs them needs help. I wouldn't impose myself in front of their travels."

She hears he is much of a book worm and loves good company by the sounds of his voice. Though a cough was added into it as if to call attention to his words. She would smile greatly at that, a man working so hard to get her attention, its quite cute. She couldn't help but giggle a bit, even further more to see him mirror her same bow and take a seat next to her. Koji Neverra is his name, very unique name no doubt about it. "Well you have a certainly unique name, i figure i return the unique compliment back to you as well."

She would notice him cough in his words of having a pleasure of her presence when he couldn't help but look at her dojutsu activated eyes. She couldn't help but smile, though the thought of teasing him is coming to mind. She may as well tease him a bit, to get him smiling even potentially laughing "Careful, staring into my eyes may getting you drifting off into Tazuland, where all there is me to look at." She would say with a teasing tone as she would giggle a bit having fun. "In seriousness, maintaining eye contact is pretty respectable, specially to whom you are speaking with. I thee will return the same favor back to you." She would look him back into his eyes as well as they continue further conversation.

A question does come to mind though, it may be a teasing one, but it is also a serious one too. "How did you spot such a beauty like myself, did the sun guide you to me?" She says it with a teasing tone and a big smile on her face, it would or should let him know that its a pretty good question. She wants to see what his answer may be, there's no wrong answer to this question, though honesty would be preferred in the answer.

My eyes are closing softly, inside these walls i fade away, still holding on cause this is far from over. I won't say goodnight, my heart's grown colder, waiting for the sun to rise again.

▱▰▱ {Lasting Hypnosis} → The user's genjutsu prowess has achieved a heightened level of potency and lingers for longer. The primary sense of any genjutsu that was released using Kai lingers for [1] additional post. This residual effect is minor because the manipulation of the target with the technique has ended. For example, a complete darkness sight genjutsu that was dispelled may leave the lingering feeling that the world is still a bit darker than it is in reality. If a genjutsu used a mental status effect then it will linger for [1] post longer at one level below what it was before at a minimum of level one. Originally level one mental status effects are too weak to linger. The base duration of your genjutsu are increased by [1] post at E-C, [2] at B-A, and [3] at S and above. Instance genjutsu are not affected by an increase of duration but instead cannot be dispelled by kai and only by pain. Genjutsu upkeep lessens by [5] Chakra per body rank and non-Instant are applied with overwhelming up to S Rank, requiring lingering genjutsu to use [1.5x] the resource to Kai.}
                                    ▱▰▱ {Dual Ancestry} → {Dual Ancestry allows you to have full access to two bloodlines upon creation including all techniques, abilities, and personal attributes associated with them. For biographical purposes, your secondary bloodline may be genetic or implanted at your discretion. This discipline gives you [4] bloodline PAs to be used only for the bloodline attributes of your dual bloodlines on top of the [2] personal attributes you receive at base for a total of [6]. If two elemental bloodlines are chosen then the primary bloodline's elemental affinities become your base elements and you gain full access to those elements while your secondary bloodline gives you locked elemental affinities that you cannot learn ninjutsu techniques from but you gain full access to the secondary bloodline. Locked elemental affinities can be unlocked through methods such as ninjutsu class or personal attributes. Elemental affinity personal attributes are automatically allotted to locked affinities. Jiongu users do not have access to Dual Ancestry nor can they be chosen as a secondary bloodline. Dual Ancestry users do not have access to the implant system including the Genetic Palette personal attribute. If you use multiple techniques from both of your bloodlines in the same post without Korabo then those techniques are increased in effectiveness by one rank. This discipline cannot be taken with the Elemental Mastery discipline from Ninjutsu Class.}
                                    ▱▰▱ Cross Class or Specialization: → Genjutsu – Bloodline: The user is able to combine their bloodline techniques and genjutsu together for one action by using the bloodline technique as a trigger by effecting the target's senses. This ability has a three post cool down. Bloodline Techniques and Genjutsu cost five chakra less.

PAs:

hide spoiler
                                    ▰▰▰ Bloodline Traits:
                                    • All Members of The Kemono Shinzō may speak with their own species in its native tongue
                                    • Kemono Shinzō can have a physical appearance ranging anywhere from a Kemonomimi (Human with Animal Ears and Tail typically.) to an Anthromorph (Animal with Human-Like Body.)
                                    • Kemono Shinzō bloodline techniques naturally do not require hand seals as they are meant to be capable of being used regardless of the form the clan member is in.
                                    • Kemono Shinzō gain 5 free custom techniques which they can only use to make techniques based on their animal species abilities. Examples of this are a spider having web based customs, snakes with poison based customs, etc etc. These customs are considered bloodline techniques. If an animal doesn't have a particularly unique ability, these customs are simply considered 5 custom bloodline techniques.
                                    • Switching between forms requires one activation in combat unless otherwise stated.
                                    • When a Kemono Shinzō switches forms it is capable of functioning as a form of Kai so long as the user pays the proper cost of kai. Doing this does not consume an action but only once per battle.

▱▰▱ We're all Different | The clan member begins with a summoning contract on any species that they wish. Additionally, get a +1 to stat boost for each kemono, pet, or summon you have on the battlefield up to 6. [Crow]
                                    ▱▰▱ Unleash the Beast | While in Human Form the clan member is capable of using jutsu via animalistic vocalizations such as roaring or hissing. While in Animal Form the clan member is capable of wielding weapons in order to utilize bukijutsu, or using their natural weaponry such as claws, horns, tails to utilize bukijutsu within reason.
                                    ▱▰▱ Master Shifter l The clan member is capable of changing forms once every 3 posts without using an activation. Their Half-Animal Form and Ancestral Form's cost per post is reduced by one rank.

▰▰▰ Sakkakugan Traits:
                                    • The Sakkakugan is able to see the life-force of a demon inside it's host even when it is hidden by a seal.
                                    • Sakkakugan owners typically have bipolar disorder, due to the mental stress their powers put on them.

Note: These are not bloodline attributes and are automatically obtained if the requirements are met.
                                    • Life Sense | Within 100 meters, any type of life is able to be seen as a bright glow, when even the Byakugan cannot see it.
                                    • Potent Illusions | Genjutsu performed while Sakkakugan is active are treated to cost an extra [5] chakra per rank of the genjutsu to Kai
                                    • Sixth Sense as the First | With a stationary body, the user can detach his vision and walk around to look at things. Cannot physically move during this.
                                    • The Gift of Life | The user may trade their life for another's, resurrecting them if they were recently killed.

▱▰▱ Abolishing Sight | All techniques labeled 'weakness' have their duration increased by [1] post.
                                    ▱▰▱ Interweaving Fairytales | Because the Sakkakugan is so adept at weaving genjutsu together they are afforded a unique version of self korabo which is done in place of a normal korabo between two illusions. When more than one genjutsu is on the target their ranks are shifted so that the lower ranked genjutsus get their strength bumped up to highest ranked genjutsu on the target for the rest of it's duration. This is only useable up to the users self ranked korabo level and each genjutsu is still treated as separate when interacting with kai. Any upkeeps are also increased to reflect this change.
                                    ▱▰▱ Otherwordly Imagery | Genjutsu performed cannot be mimicked or reversed by any means. ( Genjutsu can still be broken, however. )

Effect Active:

Stats:

xxxxx [ Strength ] 0
                                    xxxxx [ Speed ] 1
                                    xxxxx [ Agility ] 1
                                    xxxxx [ Endurance ] 0

Mission(s):

Haffon

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2023 5:19 pm

Her eyes were the color Koji imagined a heart was—a brilliant fuschia.

Not that he had ever laid eyes on an actual heart. The only time he had ever even seen a body was when a patient had once collapsed in the hospital hallway. That memory remained scarred into his mind, the way the patient sprawled on the floor, and how, in a macabre fascination, he had been momentarily spellbound, much like he was now.

A sudden flush of warmth crept up his cheeks as he became aware of how he must appear to her. Without thought, he had invaded her space. She must be uncomfortable. Koji averted his gaze, finding solace in a group of birds perched on a nearby branch. "My apologies, I've been rather impolite," he admitted. With hope, he could smooth over any awkwardness that had arisen.

However, any effort he made to regain his composure crumbled in the face of Tazu's teases. Koji snapped his attention back to her but found he couldn't sustain her gaze any longer. Worse yet, his tongue felt dry, and his mind drew blank. How should he respond from here? He was utterly clueless. The only words that managed to escape the knot in his stomach were whatever bubbled up unbidden.

"Well... I can't say for certain," his arms encircled his knees, drawing them close to his chest. "I mean! You don't make Tazuland sound.. so bad.. but, forgive me. You just seemed lonely, like me, so I wanted to give you company." As the words left his lips, they hung in the air like a tentative breeze. It sounded almost foolish when vocalized. He felt like a fish that floundered its way out of the water. He needed a moment to catch his breath. "Those... eyes of yours—are they somehow connected to the sakkakugan?"

Haffon

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2023 11:37 am
User Image

▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅ ▅ ▅▅▅

Tazu Koi
Genjutsu/Bloodline

▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅ ▅ ▅▅▅

"No need to apologize Koji, besides, i think it was rather a pleasant moment if you ask me, i had a good look at your eyes for a start." She watches how his composure just broke underneath her teasing. He even quite curled up and mention he can't say with certainty and that Tazuland doesn't sound bad to him. That makes her smile quite, though with the power of the Sakkakugan, she could create any world she wants within Genjutsu into his mind. Though for Koji, she would make it pleasant like experience and then Kai him out of it after. Lonely? That isn't the only word he could of chosen, isolated is another one. Even though she has begun to make connections within the leaf, she's far off from being called friend by any of them.

It wasn't long ago she started being a Leaf Shinobi, so its going to take time and reputation to get attention from others. Koji is rather the first who is being straight forward in his attention, wanting to grant her company. Company, such a very pleasant word to her ears, one that just rings beautifully like a ever lasting melody, a song that any dove can chirp along. Though forgiving him is the least of her troubles, there's no need for it. He has not done anything wrong to deserve forgiveness. Though he would mention about her Sakkakugan eyes, if they are related to named dojutsu.

She would smile and say "If you had noticed, my red eyes had become pinkish which is when my Sakkakugan is activated, so yes. I am quite related to the Kurama clan, a clan that specializes in Genjutsu and has the eyes to powerfully use it. Though if you want to be drowned in Tazuland, i can easily create it with these eyes sometime, if all you wanted to spot is me." She teases once more, though to her own ears, she can't believe she's such a teaser. This has never came out of her before, usually she's very reserved and keeps to herself, but she just feels.... confidence. Where does it branch from within herself? Could it be that Dark Tazu is giving her a gentle push to enjoy herself, sharing some of her confidence with her in this moment?

Either case, she's enjoying this, teasing Koji is so much fun, but she hasn't had this fun for a long time, not since her parents died by bandits. The very bandits that tried to enslave her and sell her to the highest bidder due to the fact she's a Yokai, a delicacy to find among people. Even just her sigh is filled with happiness, in a lot of ways, Koji is right. She feels lonely and him just giving her company makes her feel like the happiest women alive. Though she knows she just met him, so she can take it back a bit. What if she does and Koji ends up going away from her? She wouldn't want that, it would leave her all alone again. "To answer your question earlier when you asked me if i felt alone, yes i felt alone, so its good you came along." She ensured him that he was right on his speculation with a good genuine smile.

PAs:

hide spoiler
                                    ▰▰▰ Bloodline Traits:

▰▰▰ Sakkakugan Traits:

Effect Active:

Stats:

xxxxx [ Strength ] 0
                                    xxxxx [ Speed ] 1
                                    xxxxx [ Agility ] 1
                                    xxxxx [ Endurance ] 0

Mission(s):

Haffon

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2023 2:27 pm

Relief flowed through Koji like a soothing balm.

His shoulders slumped as tension ebbed away, and while he still made an effort to avoid direct eye contact, his voice brimmed with newfound confidence. "I had a hunch! Well, to be honest, I didn't get the chance to see what your eyes looked like before...so,"

This was it! Not only did this woman possess the Sakkakugan, but she was a full-fledged ninja, no less! He could feel himself propelled forward even before his feet tossed his huddled position aside. A bright smile graced his lips as he leaned closer. "So, that must mean... Tazuland is the name of your own illusory realm, isn't it?"

Now fully upright, perched on his heels, Koji extended his hand with an open palm—an invitation for her to grasp. "You know, I'm so glad I stopped here. Now you don't have to be alone! But... I do have a request. If you'd care to indulge me?" The moments between his words seemed to stretch farther and farther. It almost felt as if he stood at the precipice of a cliff. After all, he knew well that his request would sound bizarre, just as Kagerou had always denied him. He'd always chalked his denial up to the inherent dangers of Genjutsu. However, perhaps a stranger was the chance he needed.

"I want you to use Genjutsu on me." There was no way to convey his thoughts without sounding somewhat insane. "Wait. That didn't come out right! What I mean to say is... Can you do it, um, gently? Not with any of that trauma. I just want to know what it's like! Please, drown me Tazuland!"

Haffon

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2023 3:22 pm
User Image

▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅ ▅ ▅▅▅

Tazu Koi
Genjutsu/Bloodline

▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅ ▅ ▅▅▅

Tazu would smile at his request to be gentle with him but he wants to experience Genjutsu and even wondered if Tazuland is her illusionary realm. Its something she made a name for, for her tease mainly but its like a realm he wants to visit. She would lightly tap him, activating lightly Sleep Genjutsu. Without full grip on him, he would just feel fatigued, and if the effects takes hold, she would lower him down with his face looking up at her, the back of his head laying in her lap. Her tails would sway happily of what she's planning within such a Tazuland request. She fully intends to tease him but also make him blush while her confidence is embedded in her heart.

The last thing she does to sync it together with the light touch of Sleep, fatigued instead of a full sleep, she leans down kissing Koji activating the Binding Kiss. Anyone that is kissed with this Genjutsu activated, they would be more vulnerable to be infatuated with the caster. They would even listen to what the caster wants, of course it has its limits, such as the target cannot be harmed in any sort of way but of course that isn't Tazu's intention. He wanted Tazuland which she is taking him through it, and before he could realize its happening to him, and before he could go too far into the Genjutsu, she snaps her fingers.

The Genjutsu of fatigue and potential infatuation with her would fade away from him, though she wouldn't erase his memory of course, that would be too mean. She would giggle a bit wondering if he can remember what she did and she ask "Koji, how did it feel to go through Tazuland? Was it pleasant? Was it something you didn't want to end?" She teased, after all she did kiss him ONLY to activate the Genjutsu and show him through Tazuland. Though there's a technique she can't quite learn just yet, its the one that would allow her to create a true world of her own creation but she isn't strong enough to do it just yet.

PAs:

hide spoiler
                                    ▰▰▰ Bloodline Traits:

▰▰▰ Sakkakugan Traits:

Effect Active:

Stats:

xxxxx [ Strength ] 0
                                    xxxxx [ Speed ] 1
                                    xxxxx [ Agility ] 1
                                    xxxxx [ Endurance ] 0

Mission(s):

Haffon

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2023 2:38 pm

A pervasive stiffness seeped into Koji's muscles.

He couldn't count how long he was stood there, frozen while he waited for an response. Time seemed to warp as he held her gaze, a surreal experience under the influence of the Sakkakugan. It was nothing like what he had anticipated. Neither her pupils nor irises were visible; instead, waves of violet-pink emanated from the center, such that they resembled the folds of a flower. What did his soul look like to her? He knew enough—his countless hours buried in books—to know about that the Sakkakugan had the ability to perceive the life forces of those it focused on.

The initial smile on his face gradually faded into a firm line. He couldn't decipher her intentions. She smiled, yes, but beneath that smile, there lay more. She likely meant to deny him, just as everyone else had. It made sense, after all. He wasn't a ninja, lacked combat experience, so why subject him to danger? He let his arms fall limply to his sides.

That was it then. He would just have to search for someone else—a different chance, outside the confines of the village. He would pack what treasures he had and leave the hospital later this afternoon, or perhaps even later than that. Or he could leave later. He was rather drowsy. Strange that he could swore that the sun was still at mid-day. Perhaps the humidity had gotten to him more than he thought.

He had to get back to his room...

Needed to... no, that wasn't...

What...

Gradually, the encroaching darkness receded. His hand instinctively sought his head, where a headache began to pound. "W-what happened?" Each word felt like it coughed up a mouthful of sand with it. He must have overexerted himself. It wouldn't be the first time his illness had left him collapsed on the ground. He had to return to the hospital. He needed to report what had transpired or—

Koji froze.

Koji's eyes locked onto an unexpected vision—Tazu's face, hovered above him just as the sun. He must have... "Collapsed in your lap..." His words trailed off, a quiet whisper more to himself than to the Yokai. Their proximity felt almost taboo, and he knew he needed to correct himself, to atone for his behavior up until now. Hospital be damned. "Oh! I'm sorry, Tazu. I hope that didn't worry you, I'm ill, you see, and.. uhm. Well, here! Let me make it up to you."

Without hesitation, Koji was on his feet, and this time, he didn't wait for Tazu to accept his hand. Instead, he reached out for hers. "I know just the place! Please, allow me to make amends. I won't take 'no' for an answer!" Yes, that was it. Surely if he just pulled her along she would see that he was sincere. "And, please, if you have any requests, don't hesitate to let me know! I simply must redeem myself!"

His chest swelled with enthusiasm as he continued, "As I was saying, I already have the perfect plan. First, there's a marvelous bookstore I know. I'm acquainted with the owner, and they brew the most exquisite tea you'll ever taste, my treat, of course. Then-" The snap of Tazu's fingers resounded like the clear toll of a bell, the jolt that brought Koji back to reality, and a deep blush to his cheeks. He immediately released Tazu's hand. "That was...all Genjutsu?"

It seemed impossible. No matter how he revisited the situation, every detail in his mind appeared far too reasonable. "It was all... I mean, that's not how I imagined it at all!" A sudden revelation struck him like a thunderbolt, and he covered his lips with both hands. "Wait. You and I...!" He could have fainted again right there.

Haffon

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2023 10:16 am
User Image

▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅ ▅ ▅▅▅

Tazu Koi
Genjutsu/Bloodline

▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅ ▅ ▅▅▅

"Yes we kissed, Koji however only to activate a Genjutsu, though with my visual prowess, i can easily change anything." She teased, she could of took the trigger for the Genjutsu and changed it to something else to essentially charm him. Imagination of pure and wholesome kind of triggers, nothing that would go beyond a kiss. After all, teasing him is rather fun, she is very matured like women. Its like he's never kissed a girl before, with the way his hands covered over his mouth so quickly like he had a date. It makes it all the cuter the way he reacted in the Genjutsu, speaking about his behavior not exactly up to his standards and that he insisted about bringing her to some place for amends. She is a master of Genjutsu, studying and gaining immense knowledge over Genjutsu rather grants her amazing ability.

"Hey you did ask to go through Tazuland, so i simply granted your request, but in the way of teasing of course. I love to see you all flustered, its so evident when you covered your mouth earlier." Its like the more flustered Koji gets, her confidence to keep him blushing only increases. Though she would smile and continue to say "Though i mainly do so to have fun but also help you relax too, its not like you can't return teasing back my way." She sways her attempt to let him know he can tease her back, it isn't a one way street. If it was that way, she would stop teasing him because she wouldn't want to pressure him away from her. Having this much fun is like a rare delicacy, Yokai normally have a hard time with people in general.

No social connection, potential hatred about her kind being in the mix of the silence. The worst kind of silence with glares of the public, the kind of eyes that devise every possible way to make her life worse then it is. Luckily, the Hidden Leaf doesn't seem to be that way but how long would it truly last?

PAs:

hide spoiler
                                    ▰▰▰ Bloodline Traits:

▰▰▰ Sakkakugan Traits:

Effect Active:

Stats:

xxxxx [ Strength ] 0
                                    xxxxx [ Speed ] 1
                                    xxxxx [ Agility ] 1
                                    xxxxx [ Endurance ] 0

Mission(s):

Haffon

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2023 7:17 pm

Koji blinked, his cheeks still carried a faint flush. In the moment, his emotions were a swirled tempest, and yet a peculiar emptiness gnawed at his gut. His fingertips sought refuge in his pockets. "You're right," he admitted, his voice somewhat shaky. "I did ask. I think what I meant to say was that it was so.. smooth."

A nervous chuckle escaped his lips as his hand moved from his mouth to tousle his hair. "I guess I just thought, rather foolishly, that I could spot your influence, but I suppose that's a testament to your remarkable skills as a kunoichi."

Skilled indeed. Even now there was a part of him, however small, that wondered if his current thoughts were even truly his own, or had she sculpted them? He pushed those thoughts aside. He couldn't venture too far into doubt's shadow. Still, it was a wonder if her prowess in genjutsu was the reason behind her loneliness. It would be a sad existence, to have those you care for doubt their own sincerity because of your very presence

"T-teasing?" Koji's grin grew slightly, the tension in his shoulders lifted. "I'm usually around people who are good at lying. Doctors. Not that they mean it in a rude way but..." He turned partially, his eyes scanned the village center as the sun dipped below the horizon, it casted a warm, red glow over his home. "I've always believed in wearing my heart on my sleeve."

Wind brought a trail of goosebumps along his arm. It would be late eve soon. The sun had already taken its place just behind the mountain, an orange glow that warmed the many natural red hues of the buildings. "What about you? Or maybe," He paused for a breath. "Maybe you would still like to come with me to eat?" He left his invitation to hang in the air. For once, his hands were still.

Haffon

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2023 5:47 am
User Image

▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅ ▅ ▅▅▅

Tazu Koi
Genjutsu/Bloodline

▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅ ▅ ▅▅▅

She quite smiles how he says, her Genjutsu or Tazuland was so smoothly done. It could also be a reference to how her lips felt but that is a thought not going to be entertained unless she wants to be blushing. Though it also proves it may be that as she would notice how nervous or fidgeting he is with him messing with his hair. "My influence in Genjutsu honestly can be unparalleled, i have been studying very hard over the subject and learned a lot about it. The more i learned Genjutsu, the stronger i have become in the ability of using Genjutsu." She would explain and happy to see him acknowledge her ability as a kunoichi of the Leaf.

"Well you won't catch me lying to you, specially to how much time seem to pass us by with us bonding like this. Its pretty sweet and i hope you will stick around with me in such a rare time." She would listen to the fact he believes in wearing a heart on his sleeve. What does he mean by that? Its not like she hasn't heard that saying but its never been explained to her nor even have a expressive experience about it. Even with the evening falling, the sun would surely drop inviting the night. Though before her and within ear shot, he asked if she would attend a lunch together with him, even in the pit of night. She would smile and say "Yes, absolutely Koji, how can i let something like that pass me by?" Tazu almost like sprung in her step up for it, her heart getting so excited.

For the first time, she felt no nervousness or shakiness about this at all, usually when she does, something bad could happen like she expects it. Though with Koji, no, she doesn't expect anything bad involving him at all and it makes her so happy and excited. Why should she pass up a lunch with him, and not enjoy his company longer? Even though she hasn't told him she's a Yokai, in some ways she thinks even if she told him, he wouldn't care. Its what she hopes but she quite withholds it, she just met him and must get to know him better.

PAs:

hide spoiler
                                    ▰▰▰ Bloodline Traits:

▰▰▰ Sakkakugan Traits:

Effect Active:

Stats:

xxxxx [ Strength ] 0
                                    xxxxx [ Speed ] 1
                                    xxxxx [ Agility ] 1
                                    xxxxx [ Endurance ] 0

Mission(s):

Haffon

Quote:

Quote:

Quote: