Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply โ—„ ๆ™‚โ•‘๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ โ†ฌ แด€สŸแด›แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡สŸษชษดแด‡ แด„แด€ษดแดษด ส€แด˜
Kira x HIsami [The dragon and the Blood Fiend] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:19 am
User Image

โ˜ฝโ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–… โ–… โ–…โ–…โ–… โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–… โ–… โ˜พ

Hisami Ichinomiya
Bloodline/Bukijutsu

โ˜ฝโ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–… โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–… โ–… โ–…โ–…โ–… โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–… โ–… โ˜พ

Why these cowards fall to your demands, They're all victims of another bad man

Within the last moments of a kiss seemingly can be on the verge, she body flickers appearing again about ten feet away from Kira. "Wow, you were so serious were you?" She would laugh a bit, thinking about what Kira said earlier, that he isn't helpless and went on about how people in Zaishin always talk about honor and fairness. By the sounds of that, Kira must of been withholding hate of Zaishin for a long time but adds on the plus side he loves how Hisami does what she wants and loves her for that. "So what, you blame Zaishin for everything that has happened with me?" Hisami asking seriously.

She wanted to know deeper about Kira and of course there could be things said that might be unsavory. Though unsavory can come with many possibilities of why, but she doubts if Kira is able to bring interest. Though she wants to see about how Kira goes about such a question, though she would still wear that grin on her face. That grin is like "Impress me, Kira.", the kind of grin that just aims to get Kira blushing and everything.

No, you didn't think that we were ready for war, And you questioned our determination

Chakra Pool: 2,215
                                    Stamina Pool: 2,540
                                    Blood Chakra Pool: 600
                                    Class Specialization Passives:
                                    First Class: Bloodline
                                    โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ {Dual Ancestry} โ†’ {Dual Ancestry allows you to have full access to two bloodlines upon creation including all techniques, abilities, and personal attributes associated with them. For biographical purposes, your secondary bloodline may be genetic or implanted at your discretion. This discipline gives you [4] bloodline PAs to be used only for the bloodline attributes of your dual bloodlines on top of the [2] personal attributes you receive at base for a total of [6]. If two elemental bloodlines are chosen then the primary bloodline's elemental affinities become your base elements and you gain full access to those elements while your secondary bloodline gives you locked elemental affinities that you cannot learn ninjutsu techniques from but you gain full access to the secondary bloodline. Locked elemental affinities can be unlocked through methods such as ninjutsu class or personal attributes. Elemental affinity personal attributes are automatically allotted to locked affinities. Jiongu users do not have access to Dual Ancestry nor can they be chosen as a secondary bloodline. Dual Ancestry users do not have access to the implant system including the Genetic Palette personal attribute. If you use multiple techniques from both of your bloodlines in the same post without Korabo then those techniques are increased in effectiveness by one rank. This discipline cannot be taken with the Elemental Mastery discipline from Ninjutsu Class.}
                                    Second Class: Bukijutsu
                                    โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ {Mystic Hero} โ†’ {The user has become adept at blending their ninjutsu and bukijutsu. The user is able to cast ninjutsu from their weapon without the use of hand signs by making any flourish or deliberate movement to cast the technique in the direction the weapon is commanded. This requires the same amount of time as the forming of hand signs to cast ninjutsu. They are also able to Korabo 1 ninjutsu and 1 bukijutsu together with varying cool downs for a single action.
                                    E-D - 0
                                    C-B - 1
                                    A-S - 2
                                    S+ - 3}
                                    Signature Style: [ Reiken No Michi ]
                                    โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Cross Class or Specialization: โ†’ Bloodline โ€“ Bukijutsu: Bloodline abilities that effect stats are increased by [1] per rank of the technique. In addition, the user is able to combine a bloodline technique and a bukijutsu technique together for a single action, paying the resource cost of both every three posts.

PAs:
                                    Personal Attributes: Akimichi Clan Traits
                                    โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Heavyweight Athlete | The clan member is granted an extra style of their choosing at D Rank, B Rank and S Rank while gaining an additional 150 stamina upon creation.
                                    โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Ravenous Eater | The user now gains both stamina and chakra when using the clan's ability to eat and regain resources. In addition, resources regained are increased to one rank above the user's body rank.
                                    โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Chakra Control | The user has learned to utilize their finite chakra control to reduce the upkeep cost of techniques by one rank and techniques with a post limitation are increased by one.

Ketsueki Clan Traits
                                    โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Crimson Swordsman | The clansman is adept at using bladed weapons and excels at slashing foes asunder. Injuries sustained by bladed weapons of the user bleed for an additional post per body rank of the user and reduce an additional five stamina per body rank of the user. Blood produced in this manner when viewed causes tier-one mental stress for three posts unless a D-Rank kai is used.
                                    โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Blood Magic | The user's ninjutsu are able to be converted into blood that assumes the same size and shape as the ninjutsu used to create it. If the ninjutsu had an effect such as burning, burns, paralysis, etc, that effect is still in effect as the blood acts in a similar fashion to the original technique. After being cast, this blood remains active upon the battlefield. In addition, the sight of blood in such masses causes tiered mental stress based on technique rank for three posts unless kai is used. Additionally, the user's blood pool is increased by 10 per body rank, allowing them to utilize their stored blood more efficiently.
                                    โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Corrupted Life-force | The user's blood has been tainted by the clan's cursed lineage. Their blood has a diseased nature, applying tiered disease upon entering the target's system depending on the user's body rank. A ranked amount of chakra can be applied to the user's blood to make it acidic and cause an equal amount of damage depending on the amount of chakra applied.

Effect Active:

Stats:

xxxxxโ€ป [ Strength ] 8
                                    xxxxxโ€ป [ Speed ] 6
                                    xxxxxโ€ป [ Agility ] 6
                                    xxxxxโ€ป [ Endurance ] 6

Mission(s):

Kirra Yamata

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:49 am
User Image

Kira would look over at the after imagine of Hisami that then appeared ten feet away. When she said he was serious he kind of looked at her with a expression of 'yes i was was that wrong?" before she became serious herself. She asked him if he blames Zaishin for what happened to her. He got curious in his own way as he wondered, 'why does she bring that up i wonder?..' Kira would take another shot of the wine before getting up as he body flickered right behind her before turning her around with his own flex of strength trying to pin her to a tree his face serious with a deadly stare though he looked polite about it with a fake a** grin his stare carried violence before briefly stopping it as he said, "IF you have a problem with them i'd be glad to hear it out but with you asking me if i think they failed you, No i dont. If anything they in their own sick way helped you by letting yourself get unleashed by their own shackles of government.... As far as I can tell they didnt put you in a grueling training camp that made you lose all semblance of emotions, You are a free blood bird why as my father from the age he took me from you beated me senseless to try and get your memory out of my head, it never worked but when i told him I did he would see right through it and beat me again even got the scars to prove it... They grind your bones to almost dust, you didnt have that you trained, in what ive seen, by yourself for years! so that you could pull off that incredible heist that made even Zaishin bend the knee where as I? My bones would be pulled out of me by my fathers trainers saying it was for 'the good of zaishin i learn the art' only to be drained constantly and then put their more training with my bones literally just growing back... You where always what i strived to be, free as any bird of prey killing without penance.. i would get trampled on without remorse if i got caught by my father, my trainers, and anyone else who had a problem with me killing outside of the 'fairness' of zaishin"

Kira's face would turn murderous once more almost insanely so as he said, "They didnt fail You Hisami-kun...they failed me. For every time I tried to bring this unfairness to their attention they just wined that i should be grateful my father wanted to spend so much time on me and my training when he ignored most of his bastards he had fathered, they said i was lucky he took interest in me for my 'talents' they said.. with that any semblance of them saying honor, duty, sacrifice... I knew it was just for show to appease their traditions when really all they want... all anyone in zaishin wants is power. I dont blame them for wanting power but they could be more honest like you about it when they talk.." Kira's head or rather his neck would audibly crack as he twisted his headoverly to the side where his face was literally side ways.

This is what caused him to snap out of it before blushing as he said, "...oops ive dislocated my neck again.. damnit... Im sorry to ask this but can you pop my head back in place for me before the bones solidify? its a real pain to take that part of my spine out and a real bigger pain to grow that part of it back soo id rather we jsut pop it back in before it starts to compensate"

KibitzRajas

Kirra Yamata

Devoted Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:30 am
User Image

โ˜ฝโ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–… โ–… โ–…โ–…โ–… โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–… โ–… โ˜พ

Hisami Ichinomiya
Bloodline/Bukijutsu

โ˜ฝโ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–… โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–… โ–… โ–…โ–…โ–… โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–… โ–… โ˜พ

"Kira let me be frank with you, you should of fought back, if you were so determined, your father's blood and anyone else's should of been spilled. Used them bones of yours to slaughter, dismember them, and even paint their name on the wall with their blood. I taught you Slaughter doesn't stop, not within any circumstance. Seems like to me, you must fester the idea of slaughter within your mind, if someone tries to stop you from doing so, they will be murdered as well, with beastly like rage. I may have not failed Zaishin in becoming who i am, but you failed yourself by not taking the teachings from me to heart." Hisami almost felt like she wanted to grab him by the collar and toss him but she didn't. She made herself clear to Kira, he should of fed that beast in him more and unleashed what he learned from his clan onto anyone who dared to trend in his path.

The destruction he would of wrecked and havoc would of shuttered the chill up his clan's very spine. None would of not tried to be in his way, maybe he would get called The Bloody Bone Slasher, a fine name that indicates his bones always smelled and soaked in the blood of his enemies. Why do you think Hisami can be considered easily the Blood Devil? She mastered her clan's abilities, became a Jashinist, and is on her way to becoming a international criminal. Its one of the many things to do that truly begins and that her ritual that is tied to Jashin can lead to unimaginable suffering.

Though on the side note, Kira managed some how to creak his neck harshly and got stuck a bit. Hisami would use some of her blood ability, get her blood inside his neck through transfer and use it to help move his neck muscles and bone back in place. "There you go, you should be able to move your neck now, do it." With the way she said do it, It was like a command to Kira and with authority behind it. Question is, is Kira going to end up treating her like she is his rightful superior?

No, you didn't think that we were ready for war, And you questioned our determination

โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ {Dual Ancestry} โ†’ {Dual Ancestry allows you to have full access to two bloodlines upon creation including all techniques, abilities, and personal attributes associated with them. For biographical purposes, your secondary bloodline may be genetic or implanted at your discretion. This discipline gives you [4] bloodline PAs to be used only for the bloodline attributes of your dual bloodlines on top of the [2] personal attributes you receive at base for a total of [6]. If two elemental bloodlines are chosen then the primary bloodline's elemental affinities become your base elements and you gain full access to those elements while your secondary bloodline gives you locked elemental affinities that you cannot learn ninjutsu techniques from but you gain full access to the secondary bloodline. Locked elemental affinities can be unlocked through methods such as ninjutsu class or personal attributes. Elemental affinity personal attributes are automatically allotted to locked affinities. Jiongu users do not have access to Dual Ancestry nor can they be chosen as a secondary bloodline. Dual Ancestry users do not have access to the implant system including the Genetic Palette personal attribute. If you use multiple techniques from both of your bloodlines in the same post without Korabo then those techniques are increased in effectiveness by one rank. This discipline cannot be taken with the Elemental Mastery discipline from Ninjutsu Class.}
                                    โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ {Mystic Hero} โ†’ {The user has become adept at blending their ninjutsu and bukijutsu. The user is able to cast ninjutsu from their weapon without the use of hand signs by making any flourish or deliberate movement to cast the technique in the direction the weapon is commanded. This requires the same amount of time as the forming of hand signs to cast ninjutsu. They are also able to Korabo 1 ninjutsu and 1 bukijutsu together with varying cool downs for a single action.
                                    E-D - 0
                                    C-B - 1
                                    A-S - 2
                                    S+ - 3}
                                    โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Cross Class or Specialization: โ†’ Bloodline โ€“ Bukijutsu: Bloodline abilities that effect stats are increased by [1] per rank of the technique. In addition, the user is able to combine a bloodline technique and a bukijutsu technique together for a single action, paying the resource cost of both every three posts.

PAs:
                                    โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Heavyweight Athlete | The clan member is granted an extra style of their choosing at D Rank, B Rank and S Rank while gaining an additional 150 stamina upon creation.
                                    โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Ravenous Eater | The user now gains both stamina and chakra when using the clan's ability to eat and regain resources. In addition, resources regained are increased to one rank above the user's body rank.
                                    โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Chakra Control | The user has learned to utilize their finite chakra control to reduce the upkeep cost of techniques by one rank and techniques with a post limitation are increased by one.

Ketsueki Clan Traits
                                    โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Crimson Swordsman | The clansman is adept at using bladed weapons and excels at slashing foes asunder. Injuries sustained by bladed weapons of the user bleed for an additional post per body rank of the user and reduce an additional five stamina per body rank of the user. Blood produced in this manner when viewed causes tier-one mental stress for three posts unless a D-Rank kai is used.
                                    โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Blood Magic | The user's ninjutsu are able to be converted into blood that assumes the same size and shape as the ninjutsu used to create it. If the ninjutsu had an effect such as burning, burns, paralysis, etc, that effect is still in effect as the blood acts in a similar fashion to the original technique. After being cast, this blood remains active upon the battlefield. In addition, the sight of blood in such masses causes tiered mental stress based on technique rank for three posts unless kai is used. Additionally, the user's blood pool is increased by 10 per body rank, allowing them to utilize their stored blood more efficiently.
                                    โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Corrupted Life-force | The user's blood has been tainted by the clan's cursed lineage. Their blood has a diseased nature, applying tiered disease upon entering the target's system depending on the user's body rank. A ranked amount of chakra can be applied to the user's blood to make it acidic and cause an equal amount of damage depending on the amount of chakra applied.

Effect Active:

Stats:

xxxxxโ€ป [ Strength ] 8
                                    xxxxxโ€ป [ Speed ] 6
                                    xxxxxโ€ป [ Agility ] 6
                                    xxxxxโ€ป [ Endurance ] 6

Mission(s):

Kirra Yamata

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2024 12:06 pm
User Image

Kirawould instantly crack his neck back in place with Hisami's blood arts. Though he thought the command wasnt neccessary he did do so out of respect. When she mentioned however that he should have tried his slaughter look as it could be coined came back, his smile crept back, for your never dressed without a smile, yes? "You didnt think i tried?..Hisami, you taught me MANY things... those fun games of blood, the freedom of just being happy in killing something like a bear because you want to see its insides!... Oh trust me the moment i fought back is when they said 'I had potentional but i shouldnt let it get to my head after all killing is easy its harder to-" and i just lost it after that since I tried to kill them over and over and over...but it never worked because of those damn seals!" Kira would turn his back for a second to recollect himself only for a sealing jutsu like tag to show up peaking out from the neckline of his shirt and armor before turning back his composure returned but his 'Smile' not stopping, "They wanted to purge your memory! I couldnt let that slide! So i started to do my best to conceal my emotions and before to long... they got what they wanted only the most precious of memories are what i recall of you, your lessons where as engraved as anything they would put on me but now i cant really understand what 'emotions' are I dont understand what my feelings where for you until I met back with you. I remembered being impressed by zaishin's report of your slaugther how those ******** DIED in a boulder crash you made! And then i caught myself thinking 'is this an emotion?'" Kira's smile couldnt stop his hand reaching out to his face almost in shock of his own expression right now, "The beast was caged, unable to be let out until now memories of you are locked away behind the pain they put me through but it never stopped them from keeping the important ones of you out. I made sure though they never found out my expressions where so calm and collected before but now... is this what happiness is like for letting the slaughter outside on my face?"

Kira slaughter face, the sheer joy almsot bliss of the expression he had on his face with the idea of men he fought for and with being killed so easy his face couldnt hide it he started to, for once in this entire encounter, laugh a bit maniacally before calming down from the slaughter rage. his smile never left his face but you could tell his demeanor was calmer before he looked to hisami, "Trust me on this.. I tried to kill them over and over but the bastards would always go underhandered with their training, putting sealing tags on me i cant remove on my own without their help, fun fact they never did always promising me they would after i was 'proven to be good' meaning they wanted to make sure their was no influence of the 'blood girl' in my head.. they wanted to turn me into a weapon for 'good' and while i admit they trained me to be a weapon HIsami-kun... but they did a poor job at making me good" with that Kira walked over to get another drink this time from the bottle drinking a good glass worth but making sure their was still plenty enough for Hisami if she wanted even offering the bottle back to her as he continued his rant,

"I have tried often to kill them in training but they just take it as a challenge to their authority... As if their methods would "Eventually" make me a good soldier and play by their rules I dont think they ever believed me when i said i had forgotten but they dont question it further anymore due to me having been a 'good soldier following orders' enough so they made me part of this one mission thinking if i truly didnt know it was safe for me to meet you... I think if they knew you lived rent free in my head all of their trust would have flied away like the flying beasts of the sky i have come to know and love." He would gaze off into the sky before saying,

"But now that im with you i think i can finally be freed... freed of zaishin, freed of rules,free to do what I want... But I think the most freeing thing is I want to choose who I give myself towards instead of being told and right now I want to give myself to you Hisami-kun because I love you and nothing else, i may like birds but they eventually nest with some other bird especially the bald eagle in western countries they mate ofr life! i find that so freeing to choose one to have for the rest of your life, they roam the skies and choose to share it with another of their kind..." Kira would turn back to Hisami this time his smile turning from murderous to something akin to loving and sweet towards her,

"If you where the one that gave me orders back in Zaishin I wouldnt have hesitated to execute them without fail even if it meant kill a few useless samurai that where with me" before getting on one knee body flickering to be in front of her his head lowered for a moment before staring into her lovely red eyes and said,

"For you... I would kill anyone, myself included when the time came maybe not today but I would just for your sake Hisami-kun.... What im saying is i want to be your bloodied sword in the fights, wars, and massacres you wish to create" With that he would rise to his feet he would gently take her hand in his and with determination he asked,

"Hisami-kun...I know you can free me from the burdens i have been forced to take upon a government i dont believe in... I dont if you can but if you can at least try. Remove these chains that bind me and I promise I will forever be yours. Even if it doesnt get removed, HIsami-kun i will follow you into hell itself one day even after death because lets be honest, what we plan to do doesnt involve going to heaven, we're destined for hell but i would follow you to kill the devil itself to rules over his fallen kingdom of ashes...Because I love you Hisami and I would do anything to secure your happiness over any cost to myself" With that Kira was bold enough to try one last thing. Kira would bend his head down to kiss her on the cheek and while he would prefer her lips but knew it could be to much especially for a girl who seemed to enjoy more of being the dominate party in a relationship but just this once he wanted to give her a kiss even if its so small at the present time he hoped it would flower and drip on with a flooding ocean of blood.

KibitzRajas

Kirra Yamata

Devoted Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:24 am
User Image

Hisami Ichinomiya
Bloodline/Bukijutsu

Hisami would hear him rather dump praise at her, as if she's the greatest warrior he has ever seen. One that has been able to become a free bird and not restricted by Zaishin and its laws including customs. Even though the praise is very well earned including everything she had done at the palace, it wasn't meant to be praised nor cherished by anybody, even from Kira himself. It was meant to be a message, like a sound of war trumpets calling Zaishin to ever battling against her. Getting praise for her deeds is not asked for nor should someone like Kira kiss up to her in her feats. "Kira, don't be a kiss up, kissing up to me is underneath you, killers like us don't do killings for praise. We kill in order to enjoy ourselves while feeding our blood lust, even when its never quelling. That's the art and thing we should be indulging in."

In a way, Kira kissing up to her isn't exactly what she taught him, she taught him to be strong, relentless in his pursuit against any. Though she loved how blissful his face got about the killings, that is like him and of his stature as well. Kira even explains in detail how he has tried so many times, very persistently to slaughter his trainers. Even when they tried to break his memory of her in general, he held on like a dog. The kind of dog that wouldn't dare to forget the scent of its master. A dog that finally reunited with her and is far willing to go to the ends of the earth serving her. Even die for her as well, a rare kind of undying loyalty to her and her bloody dictatorship.

Its very clear to Hisami, she has no need for anyone else but Kira, as Kira is quite pushing to prove that, and in due to fact he loves her. Even though she enjoys the sentiments of love, even going far to say he would go to hell and back, teasing him is what she prefers to do at the moment. Even after a kiss on the hand from him, she would whisk herself in a very sly movement away from him "Oh dear Kira, you are getting ahead of yourself? You don't think it would be that easy to win over a berserker's heart with fancy words and exchange of love pleasantries win me over do you? It be way too easy, don't get ahead of yourself." Hisami is being serious though, she kind of finds its cute and puzzling for someone like Kira's caliber to be so easy in jumping head first into love.

E-D - 0
                                    C-B - 1
                                    A-S - 2
                                    S+ - 3}

PAs:

Ketsueki Clan Traits

Effect Active:

Stats:

xxxxxโ€ป [ Strength ] 8
                                    xxxxxโ€ป [ Speed ] 6
                                    xxxxxโ€ป [ Agility ] 6
                                    xxxxxโ€ป [ Endurance ] 6

Mission(s):

Kirra Yamata

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:45 am
User Image

Kira... wasnt really hoping for that reaction but it made sense he went to far in his head maybe showed to much of himself upfront. But he could worry about that for later. Though not trying to be indecent he started to take off his upper armor and shirt to expose his back to her. in their was a myriad of seals both on the skin and what looked like inside him as well. His demeanor returned to the one he had before. Calm, emotionless and a look of blankness that could only be expressed at hopeless to those who arnt in his head,

"I guess for now...Just take those seals off my back and we can talk more on plans rather than what I think. Though im curious why ask me why i thought they failed you is my only question left. You where more towards getting a reaction out of me I see that but I couldnt help but notice it. Tell me if you wnt to i dont care but its a interesting note for me is all..." With that Kira took out his katana and started rather than pealing the seals off, something that was impossible to do for him, he would tear out the skin of his back to grisly expose his back with sealing jutsus across his bones stenciled in. Kira would look to her as he said, "Even if i grow new bones these marks will come back.. scar tissue from my father never can be replaced and always shows up despite everything. Even my skin regrows those seals so I can only imagine its a sealing jutsu thats engraved on the soul possibly. So whether its incineration or whatever you feel you need to do just... get these damn these off and out of my body"

KibitzRajas

Kirra Yamata

Devoted Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:58 am
User Image

Hisami Ichinomiya
Bloodline/Bukijutsu

She would witness to him grisly going as far as exposing his own flesh to present a problem he has. Its some sort of seal, something his dad placed on him, maybe something that integrates with his soul. Even though her blood jutsu trick helped with his neck, she doubts she has the ability to remove a seal. That isn't something within her skill set or ability as she would sigh saying "I can't remove that. I don't have the experience or skill set to deal with it, in one way i don't care. My skill set is devoted to pleasing Jashin and killing any and all victims that are put in my path. If you want someone to deal with that seal, find someone who is skilled and experienced to identify that seal, depending on what it is." Even though he explained what it is, to know the extent of the seal, its going to require someone with Fuuinjutsu experience. Meaning, it must be someone who knows and learns about seals on a daily basis, wouldn't be on the short end of not how to deal with something.

Killing is what she truly cares about, even on a selfish level as well. The fear of Jashin can be felt through any Jashinist, displeasing him would be bad and be against the tenants too. He's lord of murder and death, and who he commands to be slaughtered and picked apart for him to feast on, it will occur. She can't worry about someone like Kira's seal that his father placed on him, death and blood will be like a foundation upon Jashin's face.

E-D - 0
                                    C-B - 1
                                    A-S - 2
                                    S+ - 3}

PAs:

Ketsueki Clan Traits

Effect Active:

Stats:

xxxxxโ€ป [ Strength ] 8
                                    xxxxxโ€ป [ Speed ] 6
                                    xxxxxโ€ป [ Agility ] 6
                                    xxxxxโ€ป [ Endurance ] 6

Mission(s):

Kirra Yamata

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:12 am
User Image

Kira would turn his head around with a curious look before shrugging his shoulders, "IT was a long shot but I figured i'd try... still to know their something even you cant do is refreshing. Very well lets just say its a favored owed then. You at least heard me out and looked, as promised I will follow you. Maybe along the way we can find someone that knows these arts and you can kill them after. Or I can kill them after all the same" With a sickening slurp his skin started to peace itself together the scars and seals on his back reappearing as he had said. As the skin grew back finally Kira would go over to his shirt and armor and start to dress back up. THough looking at the armor he thought about whether or not he should wear it or discard it before pulling out a scroll and putting it in like some storage. he would do the same with his helmet before looking to hisami with his cold expression, "So...where shall we go? their is a inn not to far that i know of. we could slaughter everyone their and rest up, think of any plans you'd like

KibitzRajas

Kirra Yamata

Devoted Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2024 10:52 am
User Image

Hisami Ichinomiya
Bloodline/Bukijutsu

"We could chill here for awhile, i am enjoying being in this one spot in the plains." She would sit in the grass, thinking about why or the possibilities of Kira showing his seal. It could very well potentially be the truth to it all, someone decided to put on him a flesh squealing like seal on him. It just rips and tears at him, in a very harsh way, even worse then her. Who in oblivion's name could do something like that? His Dad? Hard to believe to begin with. Yet she can't dismiss the possibilities of that, the harshness of such punishment. It could even earn praise but that isn't what comes to mind.

"So you have no idea who could get rid of the seal for you? A old acquaintance of Zaishin?" The only reason why Hisami is asking is because she wants to find out the chakra signature on the seal. If she can trace it back to the person who did it, she could "talk" to them and find out how they did it. The quotations around talk should indicate, she may slaughter them after she is done. Getting her so flustered about how they are doing this is unacceptable.

E-D - 0
                                    C-B - 1
                                    A-S - 2
                                    S+ - 3}

PAs:

Ketsueki Clan Traits

Effect Active:

Stats:

xxxxxโ€ป [ Strength ] 8
                                    xxxxxโ€ป [ Speed ] 6
                                    xxxxxโ€ป [ Agility ] 6
                                    xxxxxโ€ป [ Endurance ] 6

Mission(s):

Kirra Yamata

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:06 am
User Image

When she said they could stay in the forest they where in Kira wasnt a fan but didnt question it more. As Hisami sat in the grass Kira would sit a foot or so away before looking up at the sky. She would ask about if he had any clue about who had done the deed to sealing him Kira would tilt his head in thought before saying, "To be honest who could have been one of the three trainers my father had put in charge of me. The only seal he had ever done was one where he made it almost downright painful to ignore orders, but that seal actually faded the moment he died. It was the one time it felt freeing before one of those other bastards placed their own, more permanent seal on me... honestly I think most of the time all that is possible to remove these damn things is to either die myself or kill the people who made them but i dont think them dying will remove it at this point." Kira would sigh a bit before curling up, "Im suppose to meet up with one of those 'trainers' though i suppose you could call them task masters, in that inn i mentioned in a few days. It is why i mentioned we go their. I wouoldve liked to get the drop on them but i dont know whether they'll be their or not now considering none of us technically made it back or sent a message or your capture" It could be said they'll send a tracking unit after you and me once they realize that their 'prized pet' hasnt returned their messages

KibitzRajas

Kirra Yamata

Devoted Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:40 am
User Image

Hisami Ichinomiya
Bloodline/Bukijutsu

"Well, let them come get us then, if they so want their "attack" dog of course." Hisami teasingly says that, picking on Kira a little bit. So far, Kira should of learned by now, Hisami quite will play games as reasonably and logically as she can. Its like her playing as a bully of a girl, holding someone's puppy being like "Come get your puppy IF YOU can." The kind of bully that you would have to kick the shin of in order to get a pet back. It could be worse though, Hisami could refer Kira more like a kitten then something as tough as a puppy, in thought anyway and figuratively.

Even though he didn't like being called helpless, she had to come up with another way to mess with him. This time its about calling him something adorable then something big, scary, and tough. HA, See how you like that Kira! Such a big bold thought in mind as she seemingly dangles waiting for someone to show up to get their "puppy."

E-D - 0
                                    C-B - 1
                                    A-S - 2
                                    S+ - 3}

PAs:

Ketsueki Clan Traits

Effect Active:

Stats:

xxxxxโ€ป [ Strength ] 8
                                    xxxxxโ€ป [ Speed ] 6
                                    xxxxxโ€ป [ Agility ] 6
                                    xxxxxโ€ป [ Endurance ] 6

Mission(s):

Kirra Yamata

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:03 pm
User Image

Kira looked toward her for a moment with a raise brow, knowing what she was doing as he said, "You know, teasing me isnt going to work right? most of what you say isnt going to hurt as bad as what I had to go through with those assholes. BEsides the point i was trying to make was I figured we would kill everyone their, wait for them to come in a few days, go through their pantry a bit, then pounce on them and kill them, whether they help or not." With that Kira just would stare off into space.

His thoughts would travel between the years of 'service' he had to do beforehand and the place he finally was at. He was now together with HIsami though he wished the atmosphere was more caring and loving he knew that was asking to much. Maybe she thought of him more like a object or a little brother rather than a lover but Kira supposed it didnt matter in the end. As long as he could be close to Hisami, actually be by her side and support her and her support him in her own way, he guessed it didnt matter if she didnt love him back, though a part of him was hurt by the thought he closed his eyes and merely said to himself, "I must be content with this I suppose...I want more of her but she is more of a killer than I am i suppose. For now this will have to be the ways things are...' Though Kira would open his eyes in a narrow slit wondering if this he has always been and if so could being 'the way things are' be the reason he couldnt escape sooner? He didnt want to think that was the case but its possible and it sent a shiver up Kira's spine in its own twisted way

KibitzRajas

Kirra Yamata

Devoted Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2024 2:10 pm
User Image

Hisami Ichinomiya
Bloodline/Bukijutsu

"If i don't tease you, you won't quite enjoy when the teasing takes a romantic twist." Its almost like she's hinting on purpose, that teasing is just the precession to what will come after. Though she wants to take her time, have fun, and when she's ready, she will kick it a level or two up. Its like coating a steak in meat tenderizer juice and letting it sit in a croc pot with that same substance. Its the same thing with Kira, teasing him is like the spice and juice together, accelerated, but still needs time to soak. Can't have him until time is just about right, even the imagery of licking her fangs and sinking herself into him.

Hisami being a chef in mind, that could just get her giggling about Kira not catching on what she's doing. All that teasing, all that picking on him, all the potential of her kissing him up when time is right, could he be that absent to not think of the plan? Could he really not see Hisami's game and recognize it all? Will she be able to sneak it like she wants to, in having fun but in time love on him? After all his seeking of death and pain, he's like her, a person much willing to do slaughter and enjoy himself.

E-D - 0
                                    C-B - 1
                                    A-S - 2
                                    S+ - 3}

PAs:

Ketsueki Clan Traits

Effect Active:

Stats:

xxxxxโ€ป [ Strength ] 8
                                    xxxxxโ€ป [ Speed ] 6
                                    xxxxxโ€ป [ Agility ] 6
                                    xxxxxโ€ป [ Endurance ] 6

Mission(s):

Kirra Yamata

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2024 3:04 pm
User Image

Kira would look over to her as she mentioned the possibility of things progressing into something much further in the future. To Kira he didnt understand what the teasing was for, to him jokes, sarcasm, and teases tended to go over his head due to his trauma back. IT was true most emotions where dismissed from his mind so these teases toward him he didnt really understand much. When she did eventually giggle Kira made a small smile to that end before returning to his own head space about their accomidations for the night before it go to dark. Kira would get up and patted himself down before saying, "I'll go find us a cave or something to set up shelter. We dont want to be out in the open incase they find us asleep. Im not qute at your level yet but i can tell that if i dont report in soon they'll send in the next tracking unit" With that Kira started to walk around the forest though unless Hisami came with him he wouldnt be out of eyesite

KibitzRajas

Kirra Yamata

Devoted Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2024 3:23 pm
User Image

Hisami Ichinomiya
Bloodline/Bukijutsu

"Alright, report in, but remember where your loyalty lies, no backing out on me or ill have to string ya up by your ribs." Once again, Hisami speaking so with a grin on her face. For her to be able to grin with that threat spoken and clear, she surely would make another example out of anyone she pleases. Someone could be sleeping out in the forest and find themselves torn into with weaponry slashes, and fang marks on the neck. Maybe hung by the tree as a enticement to get people investigating on top of it, look for her in a very precise search.

Even if the tracking unit found Kira, finding Hisami would be a death sentence. They would be slashed, chewed, and tossed around like a couple victims in a horror movie. It could of been something based on a underground facility and Hisami is the very monster that is sealed down there. A one big red button releases her and its over for them. That's what it is like, within a search, you find Hisami, its like pushing the red button on the beast in her. A beast that spews blood on enemies, and its very acidic in nature, could suffer loss of limbs and no eye sight to hold onto. Scary for sure, nobody wants to lose their lives over finding Hisami. Wise to find her but not ENGAGE her, engaging her, you may not be able to get away like BAM!

E-D - 0
                                    C-B - 1
                                    A-S - 2
                                    S+ - 3}

PAs:

Ketsueki Clan Traits

Effect Active:

Stats:

xxxxxโ€ป [ Strength ] 8
                                    xxxxxโ€ป [ Speed ] 6
                                    xxxxxโ€ป [ Agility ] 6
                                    xxxxxโ€ป [ Endurance ] 6

Mission(s):

Kirra Yamata

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

โ—„ ๆ™‚โ•‘๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ โ†ฌ แด€สŸแด›แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡สŸษชษดแด‡ แด„แด€ษดแดษด ส€แด˜

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games