Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Lil' Ria Bag (The creative Corner)
Fan-Gaia Avi Stories.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:09 pm
We all know theres a possibility you have made other Stories and such, where your creativity juice is a pumpin.

Maybe your characters history.

Maybe a sad story you wrote.

Well why not re-live that dream with Gaia avi creator Tektek.org

and all? I'll show off one of my succeseful High school Manga i made Called Wake Up

User Image

6 High school friends (With 2 minor characters) just having fun Love relationship promblems, and the general hecticness of high school XP.

Star: Star. Based off of me. Yes. I get to be the Star so there XD. Star is a typical Teenage Azn boi with a horrible lack of self confidence. Perverted at heart and has a huge crush on Angst. Always good hearted though and always aims to help people.

Army: Army is Star's best friend. Has a very caring and lovely GF named Pink. Army has a pretty big thing for Army stuff (Hence the name) but is a good-natured and rather simple White boy. A bit on the shy side and has Pink as self-confidence. Based off a close friend of mines named Colin.

Pink: The hyper active azn gurl with pigtails and a cute smile. Has a funky Pikachu shirt And is absoutly a Ditz. She is always striving to keep her BF happy and has a huge fetish for cute things Army Does. She gets good grades, can cook, and is very cute. Pratically the perfect GF for any guy. Secretly Angst has a crush on her and tries to protect her. Pink is based on a White gurl named Linda.

Angst: Completely unsociable and hates being touched. She has a pet which strangely resambles a black Eevee from Pokemon. She's smart and very witty, not quite angsty at all. Loves wearing dark and strange clothings and has lots of eye make up on her. secretly she has a crush on Star and Pink, but never shows it. Based on a gurl named Erica.

Lonko: Completely into himself and very egotistic. Signatured by his sparkles which materialize about him and his long flowing silky blonde hair. Lon-ko is usually seen half stripped with a wine cup in his hand. Lon-ko has a HUGE crush on Angst and always tries to get her. And fails horribly all the time. He is rather.. stupid... and very tall too. Based on a guy named Mike

Cheer: Possibly everyones favorite character. Cheer has a split personality of a hyper fun innocent cheerleader against a violent homicidal killing demon gurl. Cheer has a huge crush on Lonko. But Lonko is too dense to notice nor even stay alive long enough before the demon of Cheer is released and Lonko is a bloody pulp. Cheer is based off a gurl named Charlotte.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:13 pm
..bi girls...yup. This si Kuri-bakas...  

JoY_AnGel

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:28 pm
Haha I remember these people but I think I'm getting the real Charolette and Erica confused in my memory or something...or maybe not.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:32 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

LadyLight
Crew

Lil' Ria Bag (The creative Corner)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out