Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
Celebrating Strong Style [Planned]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2024 3:01 pm
As Cigaro by System Of A Down reverberated through the arena, a mix of anticipation and disapproval filled the air.

The fans couldn't help but voice their displeasure as Cartwright made his grand entrance.

Dressed in his business suit, he exuded an air of confidence that was hard to ignore.

♫My c**k is much bigger than yours,
My c**k can walk right through the door
With a feeling so pure.
It's got you screaming back for more.

Cool, in denial
We're the cruel regulators smoking
CIGARO CIGARO CIGAR
Cool, in denial
We're the cruel regulators smoking
CIGARO CIGARO CIGAR♫

The crowd's boos seemed to fuel Cartwright's determination as he made his way to the ring.

He reveled in the hostility, knowing that he thrived under pressure.

The spotlight followed him, casting a dramatic glow on his intense gaze.

As the music reached its crescendo, Howard Finkel, the ring announcer, took center stage.

His voice echoed throughout the arena, adding to the electric atmosphere.

"Ladies and gentlemen, introducing first, The Owner of the World Wrestling Federation Guild and the WWFG European Champion, he is CAAAARTWRIIIIGHT!"

Cartwright makes his way in to the ring by climbing the steel steps and going through the top and middle rope.

Cartwright's theme music fades-out with Cartwright demanding a microphone from a member of the ringside crew.

Cartwright: "Tonight is a celebration!
Tonight is also a time for sorrow!
Because at Summerslam, Cartwright Strong Style showed what we are all capable of!"

The crowd may be booing but they know deep down that Cartwright is right.

Cartwright: "At Summerslam, I taught Cyrus Leone not to cross The Boss by giving him the thrashing that he deserved!
I did my part in bringing law and order back to the World Wrestling Federation Guild!
I am worthy of leading the WWFG and being the leader of Cartwright Strong Style!"

JR: "Beating down one of your independent contractors is how to bring in law and order?!"

King: "It's called corporal punishment, JR!"

Cartwright: "Now I would like to bring out the man that we are all celebrating tonight!
The man who dominated his main event match to win the WWFG World Heavyweight Championship, just like how I dominated Cyrus!
The man who destroyed Apex once and for all at Summerslam!
My favorite member of Cartwright Strong Style....OOOOMEEEEN!"

JR: "I was taught that you're not supposed to play favorites."

King: "Have you looked at the WWFG roster, JR?
Omen is my favorite too!
I heard that I'm Cartwright's favorite commentator!"

JR: "You started that rumor yourself!"

King: "I would never!"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2024 8:18 pm
"Welcome Back"

If Rain is What You Want: Slipknot

The eerie robotic voice would say as it would be the introduction to the monster that has gone on a tear for the last few months. Ever since coming face to face with Avari for the first time all those months ago, all the way up to this point.

Omen would emerge from the stage. With the big gold championship belt, a beautiful creation, adorning the grotesque and vile figure that Omen has been known for. A decoration that seemed overly gaudy compared to the rest of Omen's appearance and what he stood for. But the representation of it is what mattered most.

Not only did he strip the man Avari of everything he had, but he was at the top of the food chain. The apex of WWF:G, by crushing Apex and everything that they had built.

Omen made it to ringside, grabbing the top rope to pull him on to the apron. Once standing tall, the Freak would climb over the top rope, entering the ring to be greeted by Cartwright. Coming to shake and raise the hand of the Freak.

Omen standing tall, center stage for all to see with Cartwright next to him.

Howard Finkel would be by the wayside, but Cartwright would demand for the legend to do the announcing of the WWF:G World Champion.

"Introducing at this time. From Parts Unknown. Weighing in tonight at 368 lbs. Representing Cartwright Strong Style. The WWF:G World Heavyweight Champion. OMEN!"

Cartwright would clap for the great announcing by the legend before telling the Fink to exit the ring to further celebrate CSS.  

somedudewithamic

Phantom

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2024 11:50 am
Cartwright is giddy with excitement as he greets Omen and shows him off to the world.

Cartwright: "Ladies and gentlemen!
Give it up for best in the world!
Give it up for The Man!
Give it up for The Freak!
Give it up for OMEN!"

The crowd wildly boos as Cartwright continues clapping, so proud of the big man.

Cartwright: "Put a spotlight on Omen!
He deserves it!"

The arena lights darken as a singular spotlight shines on top of Omen in the center of the ring, the crowds displeasure continuing to grow.

Cartwright: "Omen is a symbol of Cartwright Strong Style strength!
Omen is my monster of destruction!
There will be no more chaos in the World Wrestling Federation Guild!
With Omen and Cartwright Strong Style on top of the world, any trouble will instantly be CRUSHED by our iron fists!
Just ask Apex!
Just ask Power!
They have felt our wrath and look where they are now!"

Cartwright pauses from his tyranical rant as the jeers grow too loud.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2024 1:06 pm
The spotlight would be on the two men as Cartwright would offer the microphone to the big man. He typically is not one for speaking on occasions like this, but it seems like Cartwright really wants "his" monster to speak.

Taking the microphone, the Freak would keep staring down the center cam as he brought the microphone up to his masked face.

"Apex stepped up, and Apex has fallen.
Bad Boy stepped up, and Bad Boy has fallen.
Avari stepped up, and Avari has fallen."

Omen would begin to get booed by the crowd. Only to be cut off.

"No matter the power that may be. There is one consistency through all of those that have stood before me. They thought they could take the pain that I have faced through my life in this world. But no matter who it has been or may be, all will fall."

Omen said. His bloodshot eyes widening as he seemed to be actually enjoying this moment more than he thought he would.  

somedudewithamic

Phantom

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2024 1:28 pm
Cartwright looks pleased that Omen has not only chosen to talk, but to show his enjoyment of the moment.

Cartwright: "That's right!
This is all for you Omen!
You deserve only the best for being Cartwright Strong Styles World Heavyweight Champion!
The biggest spotlight!
The biggest moments!
The biggest matches!"

JR: "The Boss has gone all-in on Omen!"

King: "I'm so glad to work for such a smart boss!
Just look at that sick FREAK, JR!
I'd bet the house on him too!"

Cartwright: "Please, bring out the champagne!"

A second spotlight highlights the arena entrance, showing The Butler, who is bringing a huge bottle of wine to the ring with him.

Cartwright: "Omen, I present to you a one thousand pound bottle of wine from the finest grapes in south east England!"

Crowd: "DEUTSCHLAND!
DEUTSCHLAND!
DEUTSCHLAND!"

Cartwright: "Pfft, what do you NAZI'S know about fine wine?!
All you lot drink is piss water!"

The German crowd doesn't appreciate Cartwright's words, drawing MASSIVE HEAT.

Cartwright: "I would like to take this time to congratulate The Butler too!
You have shown massive growth with your recent winning streak and huge, natural arms!
You deserve to be in Cartwright Strong Style!"

Cartwright and The Butler shake hands, The Butler looks appreciative of the kind words from his boss.

Cartwright: "Speaking of people who deserve to be..."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2024 12:50 pm
Before Cartwright could finish speaking, he was rather rudely interrupted by a sudden burst of sound from the speaker system.

YATTA~!!

A loud cry echoed out, before "Boys Be A Tiger" began to play - a song that the WWF:G crowds had come to know as the theme song for the final member of Cartwright Strong Style; Tiger Hat.

Tiger made his way out to the ramp, wearing his usual orange-striped ring gear and his hat from which his name derived, although he was also wearing a black t-shirt, complete with the image of a tiger and "Yatta" emblazoned across it - no doubt new merch for the German tour.

The crowd, rather surprisingly, cheered for Tiger Hat. It was an unexpected reaction, and an almost entirely unearned one. Perhaps it was a holdover from his earlier days; perhaps the fans were excited to see him regardless of his actions over the past year. Perhaps they were just overexcited fans, as it was still early in the show. Either way, Tiger couldn't help but smirk a little.

He walked down to the ring at a leisurely pace, heading up the ring steps once he reached them. He ducked under the top rope, entering the ring. He took a few steps towards Cartwright, before motioning to be handed a microphone. A member of the ringside crew handed one to him through the ropes.

"Since you didn't ask me to come out here to join you, I'm guessing that you no longer think I deserve to be in Cartwright Strong Style?"

Tiger lowered the microphone, sharply laughing once as he did, a sign of mild anger at the situation.

"You know, ever since I came to the assistance of this team, when I joined you for War Games, I have been increasingly disrespected, not only by the fans around the world, but by you. I didn't have to give up my time to be here, I did it because I believed in the cause. I would be out here celebrating with you. Omen put a member of Apex in the hospital and took their gold. I'm happy for you! Truly, I am.

... but you didn't ask me to join you. So my question for you, Cartwright, is only one word; why?"

Extremist-Saint-Joey

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2024 4:40 pm
The crowd begins to wonder, looking towards The Boss and beginning to boo his disrespect towards Tiger Hat.

Cartwright: "Tiger, you're a good kid, bless ya...
...you really want to do this right now?!"

Tiger Hat's face doesn't change, as Cartwright's words don't defuse the situation.

Cartwright: "Alright, you want to know WHY?!
WHY wouldn't you be invited out here for Omen's and Cartwright Strong Style's celebration?!
Look, I can tell that you are trying your best!
I have never doubted your belief in our cause to clean up the World Wrestling Federation Guild!
But let's be honest about it...
...have you been measuring up to the rest of us?!"

Cartwright's eyes narrow as he is about to turn nasty.
The Boss points towards the champion.

Cartwright: "What do we all see in Omen?!
We see that he is a WINNER!
He has been destroying everyone put in-front of him!
He's done his part of the job in Cartwright Strong Style!"

Cartwright points towards The Butler.

Cartwright: "This lad right here?!
He's just had the longest winning streak of his career, mopping up those who thought that they could oppose Cartwright Strong Style and our rule of the World Wrestling Federation Guild!
He's done his part of the job in Cartwright Strong Style!"

Cartwright now points towards Tiger Hat.

Cartwright: "I think you get the picture, Tiger.
So now it is my turn to ask you a question.
Do you think we need someone like you anymore?!"

The crowd gasps, loudly booing as Cartwright, Omen and The Butler scowl at Tiger Hat.

JR: "Those ungrateful bastards!
Tiger Hat rejected the world for Cartwright Strong Style."

King: "What goes around, comes around JR!"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2024 9:18 am
Tiger stood, silently, for what seemed like a lifetime. He had sacrificed so many things for this team - his career aspirations, his fans, his good standing with the rest of the lockerroom - all for it to be thrown back in his face. But Tigers do not know rage. Leave the roaring to the lions. The bubbling inside of him flattened to a cold, bloodless darkness.

He threw the microphone down, turning his back on Cartwright, The Butler and Omen. He lowered himself to the ground, rolling under the bottom rope, and began to walk to the back, not turning once.  

Extremist-Saint-Joey

Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff