The camera cuts abruptly, leading us into a high-intensity reel.

The screen flashes with the image of Avari being chokeslammed violently, the scene punctuated by bursts of light. He’s thrown onto a car, the impact resonating with every flash.

The footage transitions sharply to Bad Boy, standing face-to-face with Omen. The image flickers and distorts, repeatedly cutting to Bad Boy being chokeslammed again and again. The camera closes in on the blood trickling from his mouth, the brutality of the assault clear and undeniable.

The reel then shifts to the CSS faction, celebrating their victory in War Games. They stand united, their triumph evident as they revel in their hard-fought win.

As the reel reaches its climax, a disjointed final frame appears—a face that’s been absent for a while, now next to the world champion. It’s Jarel, crucified on his own emblem, a haunting image for the crowd to behold.

Then, silence.

The screen fades to black, leaving only the sound of footsteps approaching. An ember glows faintly in the darkness, revealing Omen’s eyes, shadowed by his mask. He’s seated in an obscured, dimly lit space, barely illuminated by the faint light.

The Freak, a force that was always imposing, but since his trilogy with Avari, is now a new entity, dominating the division. He speaks with a chilling calmness:

“The more things change, the more they remain the same. Despite all I’ve done, there are those who still see themselves as superior to me. They view me as just another man—flesh and bone—lost among the masses.”

Omen lets out a sinister laugh before continuing.

“From where I stand, alone, atop the mountain. I see the frailty that pervades around me: the prideful, the wrathful, the gluttonous. It is my mission to eradicate these sinful beings. Tonight, I send a message—a spark that will ignite a blaze, a fire that will rage uncontrollably. Witness it, but know that it cannot be stopped until all is cleansed.”

With those ominous words, Omen’s gaze falls as the ember extinguishes, plunging the segment into darkness.