Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

primaI
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 3:31 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 8:05 am
see this is why i can't support a sports team anymore, they're paid too much and they never stay talented for very long. For example i figured i'd give our football team (American football) pussyball team a try. And this one year the Vikings kicked some major a** we had one game left until the super bowl in Miami. All we gotta do is beat Atlanta. So it turns out to be a pretty close game we're tied and the games almost over so it all comes down to a field goal and the guy taking it has never missed a kick. Yeah well the a*****e chose right then to start ******** up his career, he missed and i mean he reeeally ******** missed. <******** athletes. mad  

CokePixie
Crew

PeachyKeenTastic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:38 pm
Lolz, I was going to say the Detroit Lions were the shittiest football team ever.. then I watched the video and felt stupid because your football is our soccer. Well, that is sad. 3nodding I must agree. But they do provide entertainment, which in some ways the sport is supposed to do, so it is successful. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:48 pm
hahahaha that was aweseome  

punkarama
Vice Captain

Szinriia

Sparkly Gekko

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 8:25 am
rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:25 am
One thing I should say about Stan Collymore though, he appeared on some reality TV show here and almost got into a fight with Vanilla ice. I say almost because VI chickened out. That's right, the early 90's most kickin white rapper got faced down by a sex offender from Birmingham.  

primaI
Captain

CokePixie
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:52 pm
Wtf show is that?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:57 pm
rofl
Oh snap!
rofl  

Kittymeeow

Anxious Cupcake

primaI
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:01 pm
CokePixie
Wtf show is that?
You expect me to remember? I think it was something to do with some farm or some s**t. I dunno for me all reality TV seems to merge together into while big pile of s**t.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:02 pm
oh yeah big pile of s**t, yeah i've seen that one.

Oh and btw did you ever notice that i edited my post to say "pussyball"? yeah i did that one just for you tommy, now bask in pleasure or something.  

CokePixie
Crew

primaI
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:59 am
CokePixie

Oh and btw did you ever notice that i edited my post to say "pussyball"? yeah i did that one just for you tommy, now bask in pleasure or something.
No I didn't notice, but the gesture is appreciated.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:34 pm
Tommy the Cat
CokePixie

No I didn't notice, but the gesture is appreciated.

This is when you hug.  

punkarama
Vice Captain

You might be here.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas