Submit

MB
Is the place for me!
100%
 100%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 9

Meph!stopheles

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 7:13 pm
Hello and welcome to my little thread. Oooh, I've seeped into the random chatter subforum, and this time I bring you..*drumroll*

The Hangout and discussion thread!

As you all know, MB has been temporarily closed. I have my reasons for this, but rest assured it WILL be reopened. In the meantime, Players/lurkers/readers and general members of the Afg can come in and discuss the plot, ideas, and whatnot in relation to MB.

Rules Are:

Keep on Topic, more or less. this is also a hangout thread, but I don't want it turning purely into that. I'm looking for Feedback, mostly.

Gaian Tos applies of course, as it does in every thread.

I will not be inviting new members into MB for a bit, so I really want some feedback from current cardholders, and I DON'T want PMs asking for cards, yet.

Do not ask why I had the thread locked. It's classified.

and nooooooooow, You may begin chatting! -clap-

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 7:24 pm
Aeden was not particularly fond of the whole fire thing. Then again he kinda got burned. XD  

Krissim Klaw

Meph!stopheles

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 7:26 pm
Krissim Klaw
Aeden was not particularly fond of the whole fire thing. Then again he kinda got burned. XD

XD Yeah. If Mephi hadn't passed out before finding him, the world would've been a better place.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 7:27 pm
Meph!stopheles
Krissim Klaw

XD Yeah. If Mephi hadn't passed out before finding him, the world would've been a better place.
I just hope one of the rps starts back up. Everything is so dead without them T.T  

Krissim Klaw

Meph!stopheles

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 7:29 pm
Krissim Klaw
Meph!stopheles
Krissim Klaw

I just hope one of the rps starts back up. Everything is so dead without them T.T

I'm not sure how long MB will be down, but I do know it'll come back, and I'm hoping for it to be better than ever.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 7:33 pm
It wouldn't be so depressing if Rin's rp hadn't crashed. XP I would start my own but I really don't have a life untill the 20th of April when I finally get out for the summer.  

Krissim Klaw

Meph!stopheles

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 7:38 pm
Krissim Klaw
It wouldn't be so depressing if Rin's rp hadn't crashed. XP I would start my own but I really don't have a life untill the 20th of April when I finally get out for the summer.

-sigh- yeah. I don't know what happened. It just screeched to a halt despite our best efforts. crying and plus she and garou are busy anyway, so I doubt they need that to worry about too.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 7:41 pm
I think it is mainly Garou. He doesn't seem like he is ever on Gaia much. That is the problem with having members be set up as teachers like that. If they don't commit to showing up to rp, it kills it off for everyone else.  

Krissim Klaw

Meph!stopheles

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 7:44 pm
Krissim Klaw
I think it is mainly Garou. He doesn't seem like he is ever on Gaia much. That is the problem with having members be set up as teachers like that. If they don't commit to showing up to rp, it kills it off for everyone else.

Which is exactly why I don't hire on non-NPC workers.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 7:50 pm
*wonders* if Chesire will ever come back into play. O.o *Also wondering if the little Mephy/Asphy spat was the reason the characters in the rp broke up. >.>  

Krissim Klaw

Meph!stopheles

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 7:52 pm
Krissim Klaw
*wonders* if Chesire will ever come back into play. O.o *Also wondering if the little Mephy/Asphy spat was the reason the characters in the rp broke up. >.>

Actually that happened before the spat. Cheshire will be returning, I'm pretty sure, but I haven't decided how yet.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 7:56 pm
Meph!stopheles
Krissim Klaw

Actually that happened before the spat. Cheshire will be returning, I'm pretty sure, but I haven't decided how yet.
k, Aeden really wants to borrow her roller skates. Just picture his little cute furball of a self rolling around on a sugar high. <3~  

Krissim Klaw

Meph!stopheles

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 7:58 pm
Krissim Klaw
Meph!stopheles
Krissim Klaw

k, Aeden really wants to borrow her roller skates. Just picture his little cute furball of a self rolling around on a sugar high. <3~

Or sleeping on the floor after tripping up and knocking himself unconscious. XDDDD

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 8:05 pm
Meph!stopheles

Or sleeping on the floor after tripping up and knocking himself unconscious. XDDDD
Are you trying to imply Aeden is klutzy... T.T

Your not klutzy are you Aeden? Aeden?

Aeden- unconscious from tripping over his own tail. @.@

Krissim- gonk  

Krissim Klaw

Meph!stopheles

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 8:12 pm
Krissim Klaw
Meph!stopheles

Are you trying to imply Aeden is klutzy... T.T

Your not klutzy are you Aeden? Aeden?

Aeden- unconscious from tripping over his own tail. @.@

Krissim- gonk

I'm not implying anything. -bites lip and tries not to comment further-

Memorable Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items