Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
Midnight Bloom Hangout and Discussion Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MB
Is the place for me!
100%
 100%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 9

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 8:15 pm
Meph!stopheles
Krissim Klaw
Meph!stopheles

Or sleeping on the floor after tripping up and knocking himself unconscious. XDDDD
Are you trying to imply Aeden is klutzy... T.T

Your not klutzy are you Aeden? Aeden?

Aeden- unconscious from tripping over his own tail. @.@

Krissim- gonk

I'm not implying anything. -bites lip and tries not to comment further-
*steals Aeden's pants* XD

Blah, I wish the Gaia story update would move a little faster. We have had like four pages of blinding gree/white light now. -_-  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 8:31 pm
Krissim Klaw
Meph!stopheles
Krissim Klaw
Meph!stopheles

Or sleeping on the floor after tripping up and knocking himself unconscious. XDDDD
Are you trying to imply Aeden is klutzy... T.T

Your not klutzy are you Aeden? Aeden?

Aeden- unconscious from tripping over his own tail. @.@

Krissim- gonk

I'm not implying anything. -bites lip and tries not to comment further-
*steals Aeden's pants* XD

Blah, I wish the Gaia story update would move a little faster. We have had like four pages of blinding gree/white light now. -_-

Yup. And they blanked out most of the map. I think it's an excuse to make a new one >>
They've been upgrading everything else, so why not?

Meph!stopheles

Ootheca

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 8:36 pm
It would be nice if it is because they are updating the map and not just because of lag.

Woot! finally got a demonbow for this avi X3

Hmm the devil tail would look great on this avi also... to bad there is no way I'll ever pry it off of Krissim. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 8:50 pm
Aeden-Butterfly-Wings
It would be nice if it is because they are updating the map and not just because of lag.

Hmm the devil tail would look great on this avi also... to bad there is no way I'll ever pry it off of Krissim. xd

hey, it'll keep it from looking like a glitch at least.

Dang, Lucky to even have a deviltail..

Meph!stopheles

Ootheca

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 8:54 pm
Meph!stopheles
Aeden-Butterfly-Wings

It would be awsome if they did. I would also love to see a towns update to account for more of the seasons and weather like rain. ^.^

Yes I sooooooooo am. I still can't believe Doomie just went and gave me one. heart

O.o Mephy the second you need your bao back let me know. I like it so much on Krissim with the OMG that I have so been whoring it around. Going to get my own as soon as I have the cash. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 8:58 pm
Aeden-Butterfly-Wings
Meph!stopheles
Aeden-Butterfly-Wings

It would be awsome if they did. I would also love to see a towns update to account for more of the seasons and weather like rain. ^.^

Yes I sooooooooo am. I still can't believe Doomie just went and gave me one. heart

O.o Mephy the second you need your bao back let me know. I like it so much on Krissim with the OMG that I have so been whoring it around. Going to get my own as soon as I have the cash. XD

sweatdrop

I uh. Forgot you had my bao. XD

Towns updates I figure are going to be slow for a bit, unless they decide NOT to fix the glitches in the current set and just move on to adding more things like weather and furniture capabilities. Me, being the houseing/update whore I am, can't wait.

I'm also itching to see what they do with the map.

Meph!stopheles

Ootheca

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:05 pm
Meph!stopheles

sweatdrop

I uh. Forgot you had my bao. XD

Towns updates I figure are going to be slow for a bit, unless they decide NOT to fix the glitches in the current set and just move on to adding more things like weather and furniture capabilities. Me, being the houseing/update whore I am, can't wait.

I'm also itching to see what they do with the map.
Bao, bao, what is this bao you speak of? XD

They really need to add more housing plots. I always see people complaining about that because everything has been filled up for the longest time. I'm also eager about the prize joy update that is suppose to happen sometime this month. I hope they make some awsome items. I'm also thinking about saving up for a long drag for this avi. cool  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:08 pm
They're making more stuff for Prize and Joy? Sweet. I'm questing for around 5 items from there right now.  

Eddily

Ootheca

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:12 pm
Eddily
They're making more stuff for Prize and Joy? Sweet. I'm questing for around 5 items from there right now.
I heard that the shop was suppose to be update sometime this month, but I don't remember how official that was or not. It certainly would be about time for one. XP  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:15 pm
Aeden-Butterfly-Wings
Eddily
I heard that the shop was suppose to be update sometime this month, but I don't remember how official that was or not. It certainly would be about time for one. XP

Yeah, I was gonna ask where you got the info from. Fishing got more stuff eventually, so should this. 3nodding  

Eddily

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:16 am
Sometimes you want to go...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:16 am
Where everyone knows your name.  

Artemis Vulpes

Meph!stopheles

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:52 am
And they're always glad you came..

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:28 pm
I kept feeling so helpless when my character tried to help..........>.>  

FogSage

Meph!stopheles

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:30 pm
FogSage
I kept feeling so helpless when my character tried to help..........>.>

Don't mind you helping, but sometimes there's not a lot you can do. Part of the drama is the feeling of helplessness. That was part of what I was trying to create.

Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff