Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
Midnight Bloom Hangout and Discussion Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MB
Is the place for me!
100%
 100%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 9

Meph!stopheles

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:51 pm
Krissim Klaw
Meph!stopheles
Krissim Klaw
Meph!stopheles

-blinkstare- You mean the NPC pics and such? I don't see much use for them until I reopen MB, unless you need them for other things, and if I had known that they'd be done by now. But as it stands, I'm not working on anything except the little hush hush project I have going on right now.

And no, I'm not telling *anyone* what it is, so don't ask.
O.o hush, hush project, you can tell me cause I'm not just anyone but *someone* rofl

Still not telling. wink
Your so cruel, taunting me with your all knowingness. XP

Don't worry, you'll like the end result. wink

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:11 am
Af Mas

I feel kinda bad about bugging you so much sweatdrop

It has more to do with several people popping up lately, all wanting to chat at the relative same times. @.@ Is the vary reason why I did not log onto an IM service for several month a couple years ago, it was just too much. I have to take some blame it in though, a lot of times I forget to set myself as away when I am busy and when people pop up I feel bad about the fact that I would rather not chat at the moment. sweatdrop So often times I don't and either try and continue what I am doing with the distraction or put off what I would like to do till later.

Of course, if I happen to be in the middle of something important usually I do not hesitate to say so, but still feel bad about it. I do not want people to think I am brushing them off, but I do have a mate and he takes priority over all other things when it comes to my time and often when I actually get the chance to be with him I try to not share my times with anyone else.

Though, most of it lately has to do with work starting to become extra stressful and I have just been wanting to vege-out, watch TV, anime, read comics, play some game or whatever I can find to do that completely distracts me from the outside world. The whole thing has left me very spaced out most of the time and it was getting so bad that I was unintentionally ignoring people that came to talk to me. I really don't like that and feel it is best to just catch my breath a bit from heavy online activity, but am still hanging around as usual.

I cannot help to check in on AFG every few minutes or so, just to see what is going on. razz And if I see something interesting I post, otherwise I just move along until I do. Though you all are welcome to send me PM's and I'll respond to them as I see them. Certainly would be a nice change of pace to see familiar faces in my email rather than the flock of n00bs I seem to attracted begging for free stuff or discounts for items I have on sale. xp

Selene Aries

Af Mas

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:53 am
I seem to forget that most people don't mind getting PM's. It's just me being paranoid because a lot of people I like talking to lately all seemed to have had the same feeling and all but disappeared, and it made me worried that I'd been bugging them. I'm glad it's nothing personal in this case, because I'd feel really bad if it was. I guess this is just one of those reasons I don't like initiating contact, because I never know when it's a good time, but if I don't, no one talks to me. I dunno. Sorry neutral  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:55 am
Af Mas
I seem to forget that most people don't mind getting PM's. It's just me being paranoid because a lot of people I like talking to lately all seemed to have had the same feeling and all but disappeared, and it made me worried that I'd been bugging them. I'm glad it's nothing personal in this case, because I'd feel really bad if it was. I guess this is just one of those reasons I don't like initiating contact, because I never know when it's a good time, but if I don't, no one talks to me. I dunno. Sorry neutral

Awww, affers doesn't need to worry so much. -patpat-

Meph!stopheles

Af Mas

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:58 am
Meph!stopheles
Af Mas

But I do. If it hasn't been made clear by this, I don't like being rejected. It's a bit of a childish fear, I suppose, but after having a bad experience with friendships through highschool, it's kind of hard for me to deal with losing friends sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:00 pm
Af Mas
Meph!stopheles
Af Mas

But I do. If it hasn't been made clear by this, I don't like being rejected. It's a bit of a childish fear, I suppose, but after having a bad experience with friendships through highschool, it's kind of hard for me to deal with losing friends sweatdrop

Well unless you do something really really terribly extremely stupid, I doubt me and Diana are going anywhere. -petsoothe- And speaking for myself, you'd be lucky to get rid of me. X3

Meph!stopheles

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:03 pm
Af Mas

*hugs teh Affy* No friend lost here. 3nodding

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:03 pm
I hate to come off as whiney or attention whoring right now, but this has really been bothering me lately, so I just needed to find out sweatdrop  

Af Mas

Meph!stopheles

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:04 pm
Af Mas
I hate to come off as whiney or attention whoring right now, but this has really been bothering me lately, so I just needed to find out sweatdrop

Better to find out than worry yourself to death, I say.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:06 pm
Diana Vulpes
Af Mas

*hugs teh Arty* Feeling much better now, thanks  

Af Mas

Ootheca

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:08 pm
Af Mas
*snuggle hugs* See I told you nothing to worry about. You can't get rid of us that easy. We are like fuzzy fleas *clings*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:09 pm
Aeden-Butterfly-Wings
Af Mas
*snuggle hugs* See I told you nothing to worry about. You can't get rid of us that easy. We are like fuzzy fleas *clings*

*snuggle hugs back* I know, but I tend to worry like that sweatdrop Really been trying not to @_@  

Af Mas

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:09 pm
Af Mas
Diana Vulpes
Af Mas

Sorry if I scared ya. It really does not have anything to do with you. It has to do with the 5+ people that had been dragging me into conversations and I have been too damn out of it to really pay much attention. Made me feel bad that people may think I was ignoring them, when I have just been too busy and distracted to be part of a live chat. Easier for me to talk on the boards right now till I can clear my head.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:12 pm
Diana Vulpes
Af Mas
Diana Vulpes
Af Mas

Sorry if I scared ya. It really does not have anything to do with you. It has to do with the 5+ people that had been dragging me into conversations and I have been too damn out of it to really pay much attention. Made me feel bad that people may think I was ignoring them, when I have just been too busy and distracted to be part of a live chat. Easier for me to talk on the boards right now till I can clear my head.

It's alright. There are times when I feel like that too. I'm never offended or upset if I get a quick "Can't talk right now. Doing such and such" or something, so I at least know. It's better than "Grr...Not a good time" I get once in a while from some people.  

Af Mas

Ootheca

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:15 pm
Diana Vulpes
Af Mas
Diana Vulpes
Af Mas

That has been my problem lately. Then again, I was never a big AIM fan to begin with. Most of the time I'm on the internet it is really just a random on the side thing and I'm doing a lot of other stuff. One of the reasons I like forums.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff