MB
Is the place for me!
100%
 100%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 9

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:15 pm
Af Mas

It's alright. There are times when I feel like that too. I'm never offended or upset if I get a quick "Can't talk right now. Doing such and such" or something, so I at least know. It's better than "Grr...Not a good time" I get once in a while from some people.

I did that to someone the other day. xd I was set as invisible on AIM and they poped up to say hi anyway. Ended up getting me killed in the game I was playing, so I twas not happy.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:20 pm
Diana Vulpes
Af Mas

It's alright. There are times when I feel like that too. I'm never offended or upset if I get a quick "Can't talk right now. Doing such and such" or something, so I at least know. It's better than "Grr...Not a good time" I get once in a while from some people.

I did that to someone the other day. xd I was set as invisible on AIM and they poped up to say hi anyway. Ended up getting me killed in the game I was playing, so I twas not happy.

That I would be upset about, definitely xd It's my opinion that if you have an away message up or something, that you should not be IMed.

Unfortunately, I know a lot of people who ignore away messages and talk anyway, which really bothers me. It's why I close my IM's if I go play a computer game or go study.

I really only IM people when they have an away message up if I have prior permission to, like Doomie, since she can play SL and talk to me somewhat at the same time  

Af Mas

Lady Cobra Smirk

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:39 pm
Af Mas
Diana Vulpes
Af Mas

That I would be upset about, definitely xd It's my opinion that if you have an away message up or something, that you should not be IMed.

Unfortunately, I know a lot of people who ignore away messages and talk anyway, which really bothers me. It's why I close my IM's if I go play a computer game or go study.

I really only IM people when they have an away message up if I have prior permission to, like Doomie, since she can play SL and talk to me somewhat at the same time

Ooh, I know that feeling.

*fighting a boss monster, low on health but still winning, when..*

*DIING!* Hay, wut ru doin?

*death*....Losing a boss battle.

LMAO ORLY? u ned 2 lvl up more

This actually happened to me. That person was quickly blocked. Why I had someone that typed like that on my list in the first place is a mystery to me, so until further notice, I blame my sister for messing with my stuff >>  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:41 pm
Pantimime

This actually happened to me. That person was quickly blocked. Why I had someone that typed like that on my list in the first place is a mystery to me, so until further notice, I blame my sister for messing with my stuff >>

Works for me xd  

Af Mas

Meph!stopheles

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:42 pm
Af Mas
Pantimime

Works for me xd

XDD Yeah. >> Damn sisters.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 1:04 pm
Meph!stopheles
Af Mas
Pantimime

Works for me xd

That's why I'm glade I have my own compy heart  

Sirus Jin

Lady Cobra Smirk

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 1:11 pm
Sirus Jin
Meph!stopheles
Af Mas
Pantimime

Works for me xd

That's why I'm glade I have my own compy heart

well we each have our own computers too, but she likes to get on mine just to mess with me >>  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff