Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Remake VS. Orignal Intro Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remake or Original Intro
Original
36%
 36%  [ 9 ]
Remake
64%
 64%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 25

demonsaintdante

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 5:36 am
Which RE 1 intro do you prefer.

To be perfectly honest even thought he original one was hilarously stupid i think it was much better hten the new one. I prefer that they had to run through the feild and you couldnt really see the dogs to the forest setting.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 7:05 am
The Remake is way better, graphics-wise and such, plus it has "CHRISTHISWAY!".. but the Original is fun for a good laugh xd But yeah, personally, I like Remake's opening. I never get tired of watching it xd  

Uenna

Loharel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 2:33 pm
*sigh* I hardly remember the original intro... my brothers friend "borrowed" it and I never saw it again gonk crying
same thing for RE3 and Sonic Adventure for dream cast... that freakin guy man never returned those stressed  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 4:11 pm
To tell you the truth i am surprised so many people like the remake intro. I personally didnt like the idea of it being in the woods and showing the dogs so early.

I like how Forest (i think) found the severed hand. Then the dogs killed him and jill started shooting. Then whesker ordered the retreat. They couldnt see anything because of the tall grass (Which makes sense, the mansion is suposed to be abandoned.) It keeps them not knowing what is going on. As far as they were conserned it was just normal wolfs or something.  

demonsaintdante

Shadowolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 6:18 pm
Yeah, I actually agree that there were some things in the Remake I didn't like compared to the original. Not showing the dogs kinda made it more tense. The camera on Joseph (Forrest is the sniper who turns to a zombie) I thought was kinda lame, but oh well (and it was even moreso pointless when you find the video for the first corpse in the game). I forgot though...didn't Joseph actually kill something in one of these videos? If so, cool.

Acting wise and camera-shot wise and all...the original was lame. And that thing introducing the characters, haha....  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 3:22 pm
When i saw the remake intro...I didn't feel right...it was so odd...It made me so uncomfortable...I figured if they were gonna do one with actual like 3-d graphics...it should at least look human like...I prefer the original...it's what started it all...but I prefer Legendary Frogs little flash movie making fun of the Original...  

Black Waltz No.3

XxMaddyCatxX

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 4:03 pm
YES!!! Joseph Blancette's was like the best one!!! I am so glad someone here is a Legendary Frog fan!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:35 pm
Actually, they showed the dogs alot more in the original uncut version of the opening.  

kenshiro28

demonsaintdante

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:45 pm
Well yah but it still kept it a sort of mystery. It didnt just jump out and show them in the big open woods. It kept it failry suspensful. (Through all the laughing)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:58 pm
XxBlitz0153xX
YES!!! Joseph Blancette's was like the best one!!! I am so glad someone here is a Legendary Frog fan!!!
YEAH!!!!! Brad Vickers: Look a 3 headed monkey!!!!!! RE Dance Dance Revlution!  

Black Waltz No.3

demonsaintdante

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 3:00 pm
Yah i have seen that. Legendary frog is pretty cool. (i like the Final Fantasy ones the best.)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 5:10 pm
I don't think there was as much need for the mystery of dogs in the remake because chances are most people who played remake played the previously made RE games already. Besides, I'd take better acting over mysterious tall grass. Besides, the tall grass has been overdone with Jurassic park and The Mummy Returns and I'm sure that other movies have used it too.  

Biohazard EXTREME

RyoHagashi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 9:22 pm
Black Waltz No.3
XxBlitz0153xX
Raises Hand opens mouth..... picks up script...reads...sees part...yells-WaaaaaaaaIt, Don't gooo!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:55 am
RyoHagashi
Black Waltz No.3
XxBlitz0153xX
Raises Hand opens mouth..... picks up script...reads...sees part...yells-WaaaaaaaaIt, Don't gooo!

Heh, that and "........JOOOSEPH!!!! .... *takes out juice box and sips from it* smile " - Jill xd  

Uenna

RyoHagashi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 8:38 pm
Uenna
RyoHagashi
Black Waltz No.3
XxBlitz0153xX

Heh, that and "........JOOOSEPH!!!! .... *takes out juice box and sips from it* smile " - Jill xd
oh no not that this, "If only Joseph wasn't dead...maybe we could be more than Teammates......."
Joseph: Jill! Jill! I still love you, I have always love....AHHHHHRRRRRRGHHHD!!!!  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff