Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Defenders

Back to Guilds

A Guild for all lovers of Pokémon! 

Tags: Pokemon, gaming 

Reply Conspiracy Theories and Speculations: Who's Ash's Daddy?
OMG the poke'rap promotes devil worship! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It's true!
I can't hear it T_T
22%
 22%  [ 9 ]
Psycho!! * takes gold and runs*
77%
 77%  [ 31 ]
Total Votes : 40

melikefood

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 1:30 pm
Right here http://jeffmilner.com/backmasking.htm if you can't hear it backwards it says "I love satin I love satin I love satin" when they are singing "gotta catch them all! gotta catch them all!"

Now I know why they stopped showing the poke rap on T.V. eek  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:38 am
Yeah, I've heard that. But people need to understand that you don't just put stuff like that in there on purpose, and if you do, it doesn't sound warped like that.  

Little Rachael

Padmasana

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 11:20 am
I love satin too. It's so soft & smooth, it's just lovely.  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 2:25 am
xp  

kouri-chan_xx

Noob

Scathach13

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:55 pm
That's vaugly disturbing. I highly doubt it's anywhere near intentional though. I mean, Utada Hikaru does that a lot on purpose (backwards lyrics, I mean), but Pokemon and Satinism? *raises eyebrow*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 3:12 pm
Padmasana
I love satin too. It's so soft & smooth, it's just lovely.

I agree, it makes fabulous bedsheets.

Anyway, about hearing "I love Satan" in the song.
I'm just not hearing it.  

Metal Mouth

Little Heir Apparent

Friendly Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 3:29 pm
melikefood
Right here http://jeffmilner.com/backmasking.htm if you can't hear it backwards it says "I love satin I love satin I love satin" when they are singing "gotta catch them all! gotta catch them all!"

Now I know why they stopped showing the poke rap on T.V. eek

Alot of pokemon haters use as a defense for their accusations that Pokemon is Satanic. I find that rather annoying.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:49 pm
If that's all they have backing them up, then I'm surprised they aren't all dead by now. Er, metaphorically speaking.  

Scathach13

[ estuary ]

Lavish Strawberry

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:07 am
Yeah, because it took them forever to think of a both catchy and satanic catch phrase stare  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:05 am
There ARE some (semi-decent) arguments against Pokemon that one could use - such as really, really pathetic translations (rice ball = dounut!?!?), but honestly... satanism? Now that's just pathetic. I mean, I suppose it's a good thing they're so... ah... bad, at finding reasons, but it's kind of insulting at the same time. It's like... It's like they don't care enough to come up with a good jab. Eh... I know, it sounds wierd - but hey.  

Scathach13

Zarka Killerfog

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:18 am
The PokeRap was made here in America when it was dubbed. There is no pokerap in Japan. So if people are calling pokemon satanic then they're just calling the dubbed version satanic. lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:26 pm
Zarka
The PokeRap was made here in America when it was dubbed. There is no pokerap in Japan. So if people are calling pokemon satanic then they're just calling the dubbed version satanic. lol

Just another reason why dubs should be avoided: they're evil. >.<  

Kira the wanderer

ANIMEFAN93

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 4:22 pm
.......o.O noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! gonk (btw did you listen to the baby one more time one on that site?lol)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 5:14 pm
ANIMEFAN93
.......o.O noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! gonk (btw did you listen to the baby one more time one on that site?lol)
Yup. I think I heard that one

Everyone pretty much covered the against side. It's futile to continue...  

MistuhFieryCat

Scathach13

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 11:31 pm
Kira the wanderer
Zarka

Just another reason why dubs should be avoided: they're evil. >.<

xd *nods*  
Conspiracy Theories and Speculations: Who's Ash's Daddy?

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games