Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Upshot - Want/Need some actual conversation? <---Go this way.
United 93

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 10:32 pm
When I found out this movie was coming out, I was very surprised and somewhat upset about it.

I thought it was too soon for a movie about 9/11 to come out. Especially one so personal and intimate about specific real people who died.

And while I hear alot of people going on about how they don't want this movie to come out and how it should've have even gotten made, I've heard from family, friends and spouses of people who died on that flight, that are glad this movie is coming out.

They want the story to be told and they want people to know what those people on United 93 did.

After hearing that I'm still surprised that the movie is coming out, but I'm no longer upset about it.

I would like to see this movie.

Discuss: Your opinions on this movie, how it makes you feel, will you see it?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:00 pm
We may never know exactly what would've happened if the flight hadn't crashed, but there's an important story to tell. To me, it defines an American. They can be dormant, peaceful, until inner strength is needed. And it isn't the first time that citizens have responded as strongly as they could. The world may consider Americans uneducated or lazy, but in a difficult situation, it's been proven that determination is an inherent trait. 3nodding  

Nostrumus
Vice Captain

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:05 pm
Nostrumus
We may never know exactly what would've happened if the flight hadn't crashed, but there's an important story to tell. To me, it defines an American. They can be dormant, peaceful, until inner strength is needed. And it isn't the first time that citizens have responded as strongly as they could. The world may consider Americans uneducated or lazy, but in a difficult situation, it's been proven that determination is an inherent trait. 3nodding

*GLOMP*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:38 am
when is it coming out?

i think it is a good idea for everyone to know what really happened too.  

Hotaru230

The Upshot - Want/Need some actual conversation? <---Go this way.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games