Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
If you were a sailor senshi, what would Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[pheonix heart]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:35 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 3:28 am
User Image

My battle cry? Hmm, I'm not sure. Maybe something like "Wand Of Passion!" LMAO Then my transformation err, it would begin with me waving my wand across my head forming a rainbow made out of little hearts of all the colors. Then the rainbow would begin to desintagrate and all of the star would fall on to my body. Beams of colored lights would explode from the hearts that had landed and when they went away it would rveal me in my senshi fuku. 4laugh

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

fuzzy.handcuffs

[pheonix heart]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 12:21 pm
xEMOtional
User Image

My battle cry? Hmm, I'm not sure. Maybe something like "Wand Of Passion!" LMAO Then my transformation err, it would begin with me waving my wand across my head forming a rainbow made out of little hearts of all the colors. Then the rainbow would begin to desintagrate and all of the star would fall on to my body. Beams of colored lights would explode from the hearts that had landed and when they went away it would rveal me in my senshi fuku. 4laugh

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Intresting sequence!  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 5:39 pm
i've created my own sailor scout. lol. her name is tenno tenshi, her name means angel of the sky. and she controls the weather. her phrase is "weather power make up!" and she is awesome! when she transforms, different kinds of weather makes her outfit, the raindrops make her boots and gloves. lightning bolts would make her outfit. and it's awesome if it would be animated. lol. i'm much a moonie!  

AnimeFanGurl4e

-Vacca Foeda-

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 5:47 pm
hmm... i'm not sure what I would cry but when i transform, wind will swirl all around me, transforming my outfit into my suit and there will be lightning surrounding, and thunder crackling!... It all looks good in my head but i can't really explain it sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 8:50 am
My transformation cry would probably be like "Silver Fire Makeup!"

It's probably have silver fire that swirls around the figure in a counter-clockwise direction. The skirt and ribbon would be silver colored as well as the forehead jewel and shoes. The shoes would be .5-inch heel boots that end just above the ankle.  

Silverwolf02

Rikusi

Invisible Reveler

8,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 1:15 am
Oh god, I don't know I know it would be something random at the time ... not sure of what quote but it would end with Make-Up and there would be a cloud of smoke and stars around me while I transformed....and one of my combat attacks would be "I'M GOING TO KICK YOUR ARSE-POWER!" or "I'M GONNA KILL YOU TOMMY!" I'll get back to this when I am not so hyper jees  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:59 am
well, im making a story kinda simalar to this, and she says: "Guardian Earth Fairy MAKE-UP!!" im not really sure if thats what i want though, but its a start. so anyway, she jumps up in mid-air, and her outfit becomes vines and leaves and natural stuff, then lightning strikes as her shoes dissapear, and her hair turns into 2 buns.light blue wings grow from her back,and then a gemstone that changes color from red to blue to green to brown comes up on her forehead. Finally, her antennas grow and then she floats back down. i dont have it complete yet, but thats my idea.  

natural_beauty009

Number XVIII_Cattrix

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:29 pm
My transformation Phrase would be CAPRICORN CONSTELLTION POWER !!! or HANSON POWER !! (cause I like Hanson ))

My transformtion sequences would be ( think ... think ..think ))

My Sailor Capricorn would be a mix of Sailor Moon from the S season and Saturn.. Like this " CAPRICORN CONSTELLTION POWER !!!! " I would yell rasing my hand Then I would start to spin . Capricorns animal the sea goat would swim around me around my body forming the middle of my sailor uniform... the tail forming my boots and skirt / w bow and the head resting on mine would create my tiara and chocker ..

My second would be

I start to spin and as I would start to spin MMMBop would be playing I would have my arms crossed at the beginning and then would raise them up as the Hanson symbol or 3 Hanson symbols circled my body the colors would be white blue and orange ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:59 am
Sailor Anubis. I sould say Anubis Crystal power. My fuku would be white with a sandy brown color for the skirt, and the bow would be black.

My powers would be summoning spirits and creatures from the Egyptian underworld. Yes I would be on the side of good since Anubis was not an evil god like a lot of things portray him as.  

sailorrob

10,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

User_8572

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:49 am
"Bunnies of Prestige, 69 Fantab~ulize me!"
Then in a mess like the 4th of July and the Club the most Glamorous and Gay outfit would be fitted to me body in explotions of lil bunnies and glitter... and it'd be hot! (I think I'd want bunny ears included too...)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:49 pm
For a Sailor Moon roleplay I joined awhile ago, I played my old villain fan character, Sailor Meteor, whose Transformation yell was "Meteor Darkness Make-up".
The sequence was her sticking her sword into the ground, then chains rose up from the ground, and twisted around her until she was completely covered. In a flash they dissappeared, and she was fully transformed and wearing her Sailor fuku.
Also, her fuku was black and dark blue and had chains instead of ribbons.

A quick sketch of her Sailor fuku, and another sketch of her face.

Yes I am geeky. surprised

Rabbit-eyes

Rabbit-eyes

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:55 pm
Kawaki
"Bunnies of Prestige, 69 Fantab~ulize me!"
Then in a mess like the 4th of July and the Club the most Glamorous and Gay outfit would be fitted to me body in explotions of lil bunnies and glitter... and it'd be hot! (I think I'd want bunny ears included too...)

Oh my God I laughed so hard at this. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 5:41 pm
'Veive Revenge Transform' I'd hate some sort of attack that did an immense amount of damage and/or killed people

mrgreen  

I am The Compendium

Learned Gaian

5,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100

darkelf1600

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:15 pm
hmm, well, I've never really thought about it before, but maybe something like this:

ICE ELEMENTAL CRYSTAL ACTIVATION!

I twirl into profile in the classic sailor way, as a white vision on a black background until a shroud of water envelops me. Suddenly it freezes, leaving a giant ice crystal, in the center of which is me. Just as suddenly, the crytal shadders, sending a storm of tiny gem-like ice crystals in all directions. The camera moves in so you can see only my eyes and then moves outward as I spin, finally stopping in my alluring sailor pose, dressed in my snow-white sailor outfit with sky-blue trim.

...but, of coarse, i only just thought of it, so you can't expect too much detail sweatdrop  
Home

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff