Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Just need an opinion

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rocket Fueled

Profitable Prophet

5,250 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 12:41 pm
Im getting my hair chopped off on friday.
Im thinking Ill get it cut with choppy layers, BIG bangs with the tips dyed red.

What do you think? I need suggestions. [O, plz keep in mind that I have naturally curly hair, so I cant cut it too short b/c it would be difficult to manage]

Kthnxbye  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:11 pm
permanetly straighten your hair. I need to do that too. so do it before you get your hair cut  

Thida Fxcking Tragedy++

Rocket Fueled

Profitable Prophet

5,250 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 3:23 pm
No such thing. I could get it japanese straightened, but it only lasts 6 months and it does a lot of damage to your hair so I dont plan to. If there was such a thing as permanant straightening, trust me, I'd be all over that.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 12:38 am
Epitaph for Cadaver
No such thing. I could get it japanese straightened, but it only lasts 6 months and it does a lot of damage to your hair so I dont plan to. If there was such a thing as permanant straightening, trust me, I'd be all over that.

hmyeah you can get that treatment thing on your hair that makes it grow in a certain way...but if you don't want to completely wreck your hair then buy some decent straighteners. I do mine every day, but it's all wrecked sad

~+Sandwich_kid+~

Thida Fxcking Tragedy++

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:59 am
Epitaph for Cadaver

well here in vegas i can get it permanetly straightened with chemicals. and they use lotsa chemicals but i trust the dude who does my hair. he rocks! and better than most and he's gay!

i used to burn my hair. and when i don't do my hair i look like napoleon dyanamite with black hair and a goth look
and i think it's a pain because when i wake up my hair becomes poofy even though it's straight. so i am gonna get that done soon hopefully

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:38 pm
well here in NY, thinking that a ton of chemicals is better for your hair than a straightener is considered....retarded. You should try cutting off split ends and getting a good straightener and it wont burn. You obviously dont know enough about ur hair.

FYI, MOST hair stylists are gay, so get over it you arent that special.  

Rocket Fueled

Profitable Prophet

5,250 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200

SARSSS

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:02 pm
Please tone the rude comments down by 100%. - . -.

It seriously gets annoying.

Also, it's her opinion, you have yours. Don't be a b***h about it. - . -*.

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 5:23 pm
Epitaph for Cadaver

that seems a bit like a stereo type even if it is some what true  

-Fueled.By.Ramen-

Thida Fxcking Tragedy++

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 5:21 pm
Epitaph for Cadaver
well here in NY, thinking that a ton of chemicals is better for your hair than a straightener is considered....retarded. You should try cutting off split ends and getting a good straightener and it wont burn. You obviously dont know enough about ur hair.

I'm sorry. Gosh. Wasn't trying to be mean. And i do. And i also get split ends because i run out of things to use. I burn my hair on accident because it's so hot. I use titanium. andspray. If i burn my hair then it's becuase someone else did my hair. I love my hair. so if you don't know me that well. please dont' say i don't know my hair. I comb it during my classes. And care a lot about it.

And i know that most are gay. and a lot are good. but like he's like extra good for low charge so whatever man. i don't wanna be mean. And in my neiborhood all the hair people suck. so i have to go to the strip just to get a good haircut.

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 4:31 am
Epitaph for Cadaver

jeez,if you dont have anything nice to say then shut the ******** up... stare

((lol that was a little hypocrytical of me))  

#1animemaster

Nagaru Tensei

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 10:19 am
Ho Snap!
Please tone the rude comments down by 100%. - . -.

It seriously gets annoying.

Also, it's her opinion, you have yours. Don't be a b***h about it. - . -*.

Hmm...
I agree.

Gah.

.....?

I...
Am...
So...Hungry....

If you are still reading this, somethings wrong with you.

(Hey, why wont the sizes work? Its really pissing me off now.)  
Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games