5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Poll! Gold!
72%
 72%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 18

Wonix

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 5:08 am
NOTE: I did not see anything in the rules about advertizing anything, so i figured this would be okay. But if the mods/admins of this guild dislike this post, please DO delete it. I'm not trying to cause competition for Gaia or disrespect anyone in any way.

A few days ago I made my own Pokemon RPG. I got one guy to sign up, and then it all just went to heck. sad No more members came from where I advertized it. (I had advertized off of Gaia, on other message boards.) So now I'm a little sad, and a little mad at the people who posted that they would join and then did not. xd

So I'm advertizing it here. It is a Pokemon Role-Playing Game whch is run on a free InvisionBoard. It does have an ad on it, but it is nothign big. there are no pop-ups or anything to that extent.

I think it could be a really great RPG! I've had a few other Pokemon RPGs in the past and they're all been very fun to run, and fun to play - from what i gathered from my players. I think I know what I'm doing with this message board . . . but I can't run it without members to play!

So here's where you come in: I don't know many of you very well at all . . . but I think it would be very fun if even one of you came to my RPG and signed up, and then stayed to play it. If my RPG disappoints you in any way then please do tell me. I want to know! I want to make it better, so people will join!

Here is the URL: http://s9.invisionfree.com/PKMNRPG

Please find the time just to view the rules, and if you do think you have a few minutes each day to post, please do register and post in the sign-up area. It is very much appriciated, and I hope you won't regreat signing up at all. Thanks for your time! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 8:15 pm

I'll join. biggrin I'm a pretty good fantasy roleplayer, and I think it would be really fun to actually roleplay Pokemon for a change. *signs up*

Akerin

Wonix

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:21 pm
Akerin

I'll join. biggrin I'm a pretty good fantasy roleplayer, and I think it would be really fun to actually roleplay Pokemon for a change. *signs up*
Thank you so much! biggrin You totally rock!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 5:50 am
I am thinking about the fighting and catching system however. It might become to problematic to solve dozens of different trainer trying to catch or fight a Pokemon... Especially you have to wait for admins to reply...  

SilvernKnight

3,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Wonix

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 3:03 pm
J@sonWind
I am thinking about the fighting and catching system however. It might become to problematic to solve dozens of different trainer trying to catch or fight a Pokemon... Especially you have to wait for admins to reply...
It actually goes pretty fast. I try to reply a lot every single day . (Though I didn't get the chance last weekand. XD Sorry again to both players!) I think it's a great system. biggrin I've been using it for years, on RPGs I've made, and RPGs I've been in. ^-^ I'm sure you'll fnid it a working system, if you play! biggrin

EDIT: If it becomes too much for me to handle, then I could always get another responcible member to be a mod, and reply to topics as well. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 10:12 pm
Mainecoon
J@sonWind
It actually goes pretty fast. I try to reply a lot every single day . (Though I didn't get the chance last weekand. XD Sorry again to both players!) I think it's a great system. biggrin I've been using it for years, on RPGs I've made, and RPGs I've been in. ^-^ I'm sure you'll fnid it a working system, if you play! biggrin

EDIT: If it becomes too much for me to handle, then I could always get another responcible member to be a mod, and reply to topics as well. 3nodding
True. But in our cases, we have different time. You can't possibly be awake 24hours. sad  

SilvernKnight

3,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Wonix

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 3:24 pm
J@sonWind
Mainecoon
J@sonWind

True. But in our cases, we have different time. You can't possibly be awake 24hours. sad
crying Sorry.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 5:13 am
Mainecoon
J@sonWind
Mainecoon
J@sonWind

crying Sorry.
Nevermind. Try to think of a foolproof plan. wink  

SilvernKnight

3,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Wonix

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 8:25 am
J@sonWind
Mainecoon
J@sonWind
Mainecoon
J@sonWind

crying Sorry.
Nevermind. Try to think of a foolproof plan. wink
question I'm going to keep my Pokemon RPG the way it is. It's a shame you can't play . . . but I like this system. biggrin  
Pokémon Defenders

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games