Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Back to Guilds

Reply The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!
Favorite Characters! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

circuit sparks

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:55 pm
Okay, here is where you discuss your favorite characters, why you like them, and all that good stuff. So no making any separate threads like "OMG I LIKE _____!" So.. start discussing!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 2:16 pm
OMG I LIKE FORD PREFECT!!!!111oneone.
So fashionable. <3  

Ichigo Stardust

Redilarus

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 12:34 am
Zaphod Pwns. ::huggles his towels::  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:17 pm
Trillian makes me happy. So does Random.  

wingdingpoop

Hiei_no_miko

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 5:23 pm
I heart Zaphod.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 4:19 pm
I love Ford. When hes talking about something completely abstract, he is so matter- of -fact. And I love his wel- hidden sracasm. I also love Trillion just cause she's so dang kool!  

Periathien

Ankhaiser

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 8:46 am
since no one else will say it, I'm a fan of Marvin, the Paranoid Android. his chronicly depressed matter of fact way of solving puzzles is just beautiully written.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 1:13 pm
i like ford and arthur. and the ship.  

Armageddon Marmalade

Yuki-Onna Reed

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 7:11 pm
Ford is definitely my favorite - heck, I intend to name my firstborn son after him. mrgreen Ford is the reason why I'm a staring contest champion - "Don't blink much, do he?" said I. "Well, we'll just see about that!" I even bought a leather satchel. I can't fit a laptop or a sketchbook in there, but it's got that Ford Prefect chic! 4laugh
...obsessed? eek Me? Never!

I also like Random quite a bit. I'll have to post up some of my fanart of her sometime... true to my anime influences, I draw her with green hair. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 3:47 pm
Vroomfondel is God. Once, me and an unwilling pal made a cult that worshipped the oh so demanding one. In the full twenty something minutes that our grand cult existed, we studied with care the writings of Lord Adams in regards to Vroomfondel. This is what we learned:

1. If Vroomfondel were a character on Earthbound, the old SNES game, he would be the guy who painted all the cows of Happy Happy Village blue.

2. If Vroomfondel were a ruler, he would be a dictator with sadistic tendancies. Or approximately 12 inches long and made of young oak.

3. Vroomfondel is so incredibly enlightened that, if one were to turn off his night light, all would be well, for his head surely glows.

4. Vroomfondel is the side effect of one too many Pans on his mother's part and one too few lays on his father's.

5. Cheese is to be thrown out when fuzzy; not eaten.  

Renegade Howl

Celdia

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 5:57 am
Ankhaiser
since no one else will say it, I'm a fan of Marvin, the Paranoid Android. his chronicly depressed matter of fact way of solving puzzles is just beautiully written.

Since no one else will say it?? Marvin was the fan favorite of the old radio show! The creators were going to drop his character after the first season and he was demanded a return by all the listeners!
As for me., I have to be a bit abstract and say Douglas Adams himself was my favorite. How better to show off all the facets of one's own persona than in writing?? Arthur, Ford, Zaphod, Trillian, Marvin...even Slartibartfast with his fjord obsession and Hotblack Desiato, taking a year off dead for tax purposes...truly these little moments show us the greater character that was Mr. Adams, and we are a sorrier lot for having lost him.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 11:01 am
Arthur Dent is my favorite character, as he exhibits every part of humanity we try to forget about. You know, how silly and stupid we are... but entertaining to watch.  

Ghost of Threque

Eloquent Dabbler

Yuuki Gunn

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 10:51 pm
Arthur Dent, Slartibartfast and Ford Prefect.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 7:26 am
Arthur is my favorite. 1.0 because he's human and makes me think how ignorant I am in never encountering or absolutly knowing there is something else out there and 2.) cos he's the funniest!  

makeitlemon

Caiallyn

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 7:17 pm
Celdia
Ankhaiser

Since no one else will say it?? Marvin was the fan favorite of the old radio show! The creators were going to drop his character after the first season and he was demanded a return by all the listeners!
As for me., I have to be a bit abstract and say Douglas Adams himself was my favorite. How better to show off all the facets of one's own persona than in writing?? Arthur, Ford, Zaphod, Trillian, Marvin...even Slartibartfast with his fjord obsession and Hotblack Desiato, taking a year off dead for tax purposes...truly these little moments show us the greater character that was Mr. Adams, and we are a sorrier lot for having lost him.

Marvin is God. Well, I guess the mice are.... but Marvin owns them all. I can't believe they wanted to get rid of him!!  
The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games