Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply The Supernatural and Paranormal Network
The creepy picture Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sailor Jupitere

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 12:05 pm
ok, this picture has gone to a lot of people. and none of them could actually explain it, it creeps me out. i already know that my house is haunted by 3 ghost. and there is one that gives me the chills. and it's exactly that one in particular....so i hate the fact that i can see him in one of my pictures.

anyways, here it is.. i know the dog is cute...she's my baby..but that's now what i want you to look at.

look at the tv.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 12:10 pm
Wish I could zoom in and look closer. What's the line that goes through the man's head? Also, how is the room lighted? The reflection can almost be a tall lamp.  

Ciora

Sailor Jupitere

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 12:17 pm
the bar itself is the middle part of our window. no lights but natural light from outside is lighting the house.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:56 pm
Creepy man. I hope he's not a mean spirit. (Rude, for staring, I must say)

Anyhoo, my parents used to own an old bar/restaurant in NE pennsylvania. It had way too much history. In 1880, it was the third building in existance in the small town of Mt Aetna. The original owners made it into a bar/hotel (prostitutes and all). During prohibition, it was made into a sausage factory as a cover to it truly becoming a speakeasy.

I discovered in the attic, two rooms of interest/activity. There was a floorboard in the largest room of the fourth floor that popped out. That's where the owner stuffed the babies of his prostitutes and left 'em to die (You could literally smell death in the room, it was not pleasant). In another room was almost like a cupboard sized doorway that opened up into a small hidden room. Inside that room, I found two rusty chains hooked up to an old bedframe. There were also instruments I found in there that were most likely made for various forms of torture.

That had to have been the most active place I've lived in. At least 20 people died there.  

Ciora

Sailor Jupitere

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:16 am
Ciora
Creepy man. I hope he's not a mean spirit. (Rude, for staring, I must say)

Anyhoo, my parents used to own an old bar/restaurant in NE pennsylvania. It had way too much history. In 1880, it was the third building in existance in the small town of Mt Aetna. The original owners made it into a bar/hotel (prostitutes and all). During prohibition, it was made into a sausage factory as a cover to it truly becoming a speakeasy.

I discovered in the attic, two rooms of interest/activity. There was a floorboard in the largest room of the fourth floor that popped out. That's where the owner stuffed the babies of his prostitutes and left 'em to die (You could literally smell death in the room, it was not pleasant). In another room was almost like a cupboard sized doorway that opened up into a small hidden room. Inside that room, I found two rusty chains hooked up to an old bedframe. There were also instruments I found in there that were most likely made for various forms of torture.

That had to have been the most active place I've lived in. At least 20 people died there.

xp
ewww. people were sick back then...well, now too...but ewww.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 4:39 pm
That is a really creepy picture. I'm getting chills sitting here. I think George (my "ghost") is looking over my shoulder.  

A.Laran

Sailor Jupitere

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:30 am
i don't know the names of my ghost. i just call them, the creepy ghost, the one in my room and the shy one.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:38 pm
I got a little tired of just calling him "my ghost" so I named him. Heck, it's probably some woman who's related to me. confused  

A.Laran

Sailor Jupitere

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:03 am
A.Laran
I got a little tired of just calling him "my ghost" so I named him. Heck, it's probably some woman who's related to me. confused

lol....i know some ghosts names, but not at my house.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:19 pm
My step-dad calles the little girl in his room Alice. It really fits her  

Neko_Bast

Tricky Cat

19,600 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100

A.Laran

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:23 pm
Good, I'm not the only fruitloop around here. cool lol  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 1:35 pm
Um, pardon the sceptisism, but what's to say it isn't just a program or something on TV?  

Lord Jagged
Captain

Sailor Jupitere

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:24 am
Lord Jagged
Um, pardon the sceptisism, but what's to say it isn't just a program or something on TV?

because the tv is off. and i'm the one who took the picture.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 4:55 pm
megamishizun
Lord Jagged

because the tv is off. and i'm the one who took the picture.

Surely if the TV was off, there would be a little standby light on it. Also, the pictures is very much flat on the surface. It also does not have the white snow that is usually seen with such appearances of these "ghosts".  

Lord Jagged
Captain

Mankati

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 5:40 am
I think it looks like a reflection of a 4 glass window.. with some dakr places on it.  
The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff