Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How about a monthly changing poll....??
  November...
View Results

Super Buick

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 12:24 pm
Bakura Amane
Sorry have not been on lately, but lots of developments and none of them good. sweatdrop I guess needless to say, Daddy *sighs* finally "went home" a week ago today. crying He breathed his last and is (I hope) now in heaven and watching over me and everyone else. I'll do my best to write an entry in my journal to him (in his honor). Anyway, I'll be back to semi-normal (or as normal as I can be and still be a bit crazy) in two weeks when I return to work and school.

sorry to hear about your loss. my condolenses to you and your family. i think i speak for everyone in the guild when i say we're all here for you if you feel the need to get things off your chest, or even need a shoulder to cry on. i know how hard it is to lose someone you care about.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 4:27 pm
cry Thank you. heart Thank you everyone so much. heart  

Bakura Amane

Adorable Marshmallow

19,175 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100

Doressa
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 4:37 pm
Bakura Amane
Sorry have not been on lately, but lots of developments and none of them good. sweatdrop I guess needless to say, Daddy *sighs* finally "went home" a week ago today. crying He breathed his last and is (I hope) now in heaven and watching over me and everyone else. I'll do my best to write an entry in my journal to him (in his honor). Anyway, I'll be back to semi-normal (or as normal as I can be and still be a bit crazy) in two weeks when I return to work and school.

I'm so sorry to hear about your Dad, Bakura...just remember if you need to talk about it, we're here...  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:31 pm
Bakura Amane

My thoughts are with you.  

SydneySkye
Crew

dakotarayne
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:10 am
ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:10 am
i see you lurking around there dakota  

Super Buick

Doressa
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:43 pm
dakotarayne
ninja

Hello there! How're things?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:14 am
Interesting .... blaugh  

asaw2w324dsrfdsfds

Bakura Amane

Adorable Marshmallow

19,175 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:12 pm
Got a cute haircut the other day. I will definitely try and post some pictures of me in it later (hopefully before it grows out lol ); but I may not be on a lot this weekend as I have tons and tons of homework to do this weekend starting tonight. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:01 am
Well, its been an interesting time lately at my house. I went on leave for 30 days and have been enjoying the weather up here in Wisconsin.
Found out we were 6 weeks pregnant right before we left. We had a turkey day surprise for everyone. Ethan was going to wear a shirt with two turkeys on it, saying thankful to be a big brother. We were going to see how long it took people to notice... But, nature, it seems, didnt think that plan was very good. A few days before Thanksgiving, Amanda miscarried. I am thankful that she is allright though. I know that these things happen quite often. It makes me a little sad, but we will have plenty of time to try again.
Other than that, have been staying out of trouble. Going to go sit in the cold woods this weekend and see if I can't bag a deer.
Ethan is having a great time seeing family. I don't want to think about how lonely he is going to be once we have to go home again.

Hope everyone who celebrates it had a great holiday,
and I'll talk to you all soon,
Dakota.  

dakotarayne
Vice Captain

Super Buick

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:02 pm
dakotarayne
Well, its been an interesting time lately at my house. I went on leave for 30 days and have been enjoying the weather up here in Wisconsin.
Found out we were 6 weeks pregnant right before we left. We had a turkey day surprise for everyone. Ethan was going to wear a shirt with two turkeys on it, saying thankful to be a big brother. We were going to see how long it took people to notice... But, nature, it seems, didnt think that plan was very good. A few days before Thanksgiving, Amanda miscarried. I am thankful that she is allright though. I know that these things happen quite often. It makes me a little sad, but we will have plenty of time to try again.
Other than that, have been staying out of trouble. Going to go sit in the cold woods this weekend and see if I can't bag a deer.
Ethan is having a great time seeing family. I don't want to think about how lonely he is going to be once we have to go home again.

Dakota.

glad to see you agian. sorry about the miscarriage. but thankfully, she's doing good. it's a depressing thing, but there will be many other chances. good luck with the hunting.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:13 pm
dakotarayne

Dakota.

Thankyou for updating us, Dakota...I'm so sorry to hear about the miscarriage, my thoughts are with you and Amanda, and of course Ethan.  

Doressa
Captain

Bakura Amane

Adorable Marshmallow

19,175 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:35 pm
Man, I've been so busy with projects and what not seeing as how the semester is winding down. Only 14 days left until winter/Christmas break! 3nodding Well, not much else to report as I'm going to have my dinner and then head out to school tonight. confused  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:49 am
A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight...

Why is this sticky? Just wondering. I keep thinking it's one of those chat threads and then I see nobody's chatted in it since mid Nov. Is it a chat thread?

...and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.

Ellavemia

7,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

SydneySkye
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:43 am
I haven't been around in a while but I can answer that. This was our first chat thread, and we chose to keep it around so we could just drop in whenever. That is pretty much it. Every now and then we stop in leave a message and catch up.

Glad to be back I missed all of you heart  
21+

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces