Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's official Graphic Design Guild for all things profiles, logos, graphics and much much more! 

Tags: Graphic, Design, Digital art, Photoshop, Profiles 

Reply The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild
.+ Guild Donation Thread +. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mr_Treasurer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 2:24 am
User Image
Greetings!

I am Mr_Treasurer, a Gaia account created specifically to hold the funds of this guild. If you wish to make a donation to this guild, please send the trade to this account, and not directly to the guild. All donations are greatly appreciated!

Current funds:
11,028g
Grass Skirt
January Letter
Vial - J0EL
Spirited Shirt + Pants - Kunama
Feb 2005 Letter

Q&A

Why is there a special account just for the donations?
It just makes it easier to keep track of, and to keep separate from anyone elses gold/items.

Why not donate directly to the guild?
The guild funds are not able to be directly accessed at this point, and in will only be used for guild quests, when they are released in the future. We don't know what guild quests are yet, or if they are worth it, so we'd prefer to have the money in a normal account so it can be accessed and used.

What will the donations be used for?
Donations will be used to purchase prizes for contests etc. All donations will end up going back to the guild members this way; none is kept by the captain or crew members for personal gain.

What can I donate?
Donate anything. Obviously pure gold is preferable, but any other unwanted items you might have can be sold and put towards prizes and things too.

How do I donate?
1. Send the trade to this account
2. Post what you have donated in this thread (this is so we have a public record of of what we have)
3. After the trade has been confirmed by me, confirm it on your side
4. After the trade has gone through, I will post in this thread saying that the donation has been accepted. And you're done!

Can I donate some clothes for Mr_Treasurer? heart
Yes, you can. Don't worry about giving clothes too expensive though - the money would be better spent going into the guild funds. But wearing something other than peasant clothes would be nice wink . Just lend something if you like, and I'll return it if you want it back.

heart Donators heart

Chisa - August Letter, October Letter
SilverVixen - 2500g, November Letter, January Letter
GhoSt-X - 600g
Suubi - grass skirt

Mr_Treasurer is dressed by:

Guild Money- Shirt and pants
Chisa - Emo Glasses
SilverVixen - Tie and shoes  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 5:01 am
Ahahaha oops, I forgot to follow the rules and post about the donation I made, since I'm the one who set this thing up.

Anyhoo...

I sent a donation for an August letter.  

Chisa
Vice Captain

Mr_Treasurer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 5:04 am
Chisa
I sent a donation for an August letter.

Trade confirmed, thanks for the donation xd  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:35 am
Off topic, but, can we donate clothing for Mr. Treasurer? A bankers hat and a nice shirt/pant/shoe set. 3nodding  

tiranaki

Fashionable Hoarder

Kuraino Tenshi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:55 am
Hey. I tried to donate, but Gaia's been a bit screwy with me... So it wouldn't let me. crying

Just letting you know... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:21 pm
Tiranaki: Sure! Lets dress this boy up! I'm lending him my glasses xd

Kuraino Tenshi: The leon server (the one that handles the bank and trades) is down/buggy, which means most trades aren't going through right sweatdrop I guess we'll just have to wait it out...  

Chisa
Vice Captain

tiranaki

Fashionable Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:09 am
ok, I'm getting him an outfit...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 4:18 pm
I sent 500 gold that was kind of left over from our fundraising! I hope that helps a little in the quest to make our treasurer fashionable! biggrin  

SilverVixen
Vice Captain

Mr_Treasurer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 11:52 pm
SilverVixen
I sent 500 gold that was kind of left over from our fundraising! I hope that helps a little in the quest to make our treasurer fashionable! biggrin

Got it, thanks for the donation! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 7:55 pm
Don't have a lot of gold, but I'm donating 100.  

jam-wired

Mr_Treasurer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 4:09 am
jam-wired
Don't have a lot of gold, but I'm donating 100.

Any size donation is appreciated 3nodding Start the trade whenever you're ready.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 9:07 am
i guess ill give 600 ...  

GhoSt-X

Mr_Treasurer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 6:41 pm
GhoSt-X
i guess ill give 600 ...

Donation received, thankyou!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 4:08 pm
I donated a dried grass skirt. Sorry I wasn't able to sell it myself first, I am too poor for a vending pass atm xd  

Suubi

SilverVixen
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 4:54 pm
Alrighty, that fashion disaster of a coon tail is now sold and traded. I am starting a trade for 2000g... hopefully it goes through with the bank being as finnicky as it has been....

xd xd  
The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces