Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Unloved.... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A_Tragedy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 12:46 pm
Is anyone else unloved?!!?!?? I read some of these posts and there pretty much there about your loves. When I sit here listen to music talk to my friends, I cry because I have no one.
So does anyone else feel like this?
I hate this feeling, I'm jealous of all of my friends because they all know someone at one point had a crush on them but I have never had one person love me. What's wrong with me if no one loves me? Am I just hated by everyone?
Sorry for wasting your time with my problems of being unloved but there is no one I can talk to. As I said my friends have all had loves and I haven't so they don't know what its like to be alone....completely alone....  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 2:33 pm
i, honestly, LOVE these types of complaints because

youre so young!! You have so much time left to find other people that'll <3 u back, because life is very long. Its the longest thing anyone ever does [i cant think of anything one would do longer]. So save it and try harder.

Ever try getting dolled up? I hope you dont think ppl will just like you because of your appearance. Life doesnt work that way, so try looking decent next time you leave your house.  

Rocket Fueled

Profitable Prophet

5,250 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200

A_Tragedy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:24 pm
Epitaph for Cadaver
i, honestly, LOVE these types of complaints because

youre so young!! You have so much time left to find other people that'll <3 u back, because life is very long. Its the longest thing anyone ever does [i cant think of anything one would do longer]. So save it and try harder.

Ever try getting dolled up? I hope you dont think ppl will just like you because of your appearance. Life doesnt work that way, so try looking decent next time you leave your house.

I change my appearence constently. Sometimes I'm a tomboy, sometimes a girly-girl.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:36 pm
Thats not the point. The point is that ur very young, and just imagine how many more years you'll have!

so get over it and cheer the ******** up.  

Rocket Fueled

Profitable Prophet

5,250 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200

SARSSS

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:03 pm
...Again...Tone it down.

Stop trying to be a know-it-all, too, please.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:17 pm
I'm unloved but i don't mind.. 3nodding  

tessamon

Gracious Harvester

A_Tragedy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:43 pm
Sorry about that I was really depressed. Just stop posting if you want or you can tell me I'm an idiot whatever you want...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:07 pm
alright, children! calm it down a little.

Here you go. You are loved by somebody. I gaurantee that someone at some point in your life has had a crush on you.
BUT WHO THE HELL CARES!!??

If it takes another persons infatuation with you to make you feel GOOD about yourself... you really need to check your priorities.

Nobody NEEDS a relationship when they're young..... really, most teen relationships just cause problems more than they'll bring you happiness.  

Archangel Izual

Eternal Rogue

1,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50

SARSSS

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:07 pm
A_Tragedy
Sorry about that I was really depressed. Just stop posting if you want or you can tell me I'm an idiot whatever you want...

I was referring to Cadaver...x - x...Sorries.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 2:22 pm
i feel that way all the time but i'm used to it now.........

im-a-scientist!!!

[hxc.waffle]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:22 pm
I've been unloved my whole life aswell, as far as i know. I do know how you feel though, and it does hurt sometimes. But i'm sure my turn will come someday, and I'm sure yours will too. So until then just be happy and have fun. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:50 pm
People liked me.... total bitches! like hm... 5 just this year... no one has liked me before. it's stupid. but i didn't really care.... until now... cuz of joe... he makes me feel so unloved... JUST ONE PERSON ONE ONE!!! and i care because he is the first guy i ever liked for THISS long 7 months now.. and all the people i've liked were famous.... so i have the most broken heart of anyone at my school  

Thida Fxcking Tragedy++

im-a-scientist!!!

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 12:21 pm
Haunts the Dead
People liked me.... total bitches! like hm... 5 just this year... no one has liked me before. it's stupid. but i didn't really care.... until now... cuz of joe... he makes me feel so unloved... JUST ONE PERSON ONE ONE!!! and i care because he is the first guy i ever liked for THISS long 7 months now.. and all the people i've liked were famous.... so i have the most broken heart of anyone at my school

don't worry, it'll get better.  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 12:17 pm
i think it feels worse to be loved by someone you cherish with all of your heart and then are left alone by that very person because of who you are.......

but anyhow....dont worry,ill bet the reason you feel your unloved is because the people who have feelings for you are scared your too good for them.... 3nodding  

#1animemaster

xkill.rock.n.rollx

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 8:24 am
i feel very unloved! crying  
Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items