Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Silver Millennium speculation Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you interested in Silver Millennium stories?
  Yes!
  kinda...
  Not really.
View Results

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:51 am
I, among others, would like to know more about Silver Millennium, the kingdom of the moon. I'm currently writing a story about it and i need more of the known facts from both manga and anime. You can read my prologue in my Journal. (leave a comment, please. And be nice...)

You see, I've only seen epiode 39 once and that was several years ago. I can't remember much of what was shown that episode, so I'd like to gather some information from those who have seen it more recently. I've also read the manga version, but i also don't remember much of that.

Well, enough of my memory problems... Let's start thinking!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:53 am
Here's a big question: Who was Princess Serena's father and what happened to him?  

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:55 pm
My question is.

(and it's Serenity. x.x I dunno why but I cringe at Serena.)

Who was Prince ENDYMION's Parents. They are NEVER shown or named just like the fathers of the Senshi Goddesses are never shown.

only dear ol' mom.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:12 pm
I plan to someday write another story set in the Silver Millennium, but I have been busy writing other things... But those type of things would be nice to know.  

Tay Lorien

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:24 pm
Luamervara
My question is.

Who was Prince ENDYMION's Parents. They are NEVER shown or named just like the fathers of the Senshi Goddesses are never shown.

only dear ol' mom.

And why were all the senshi on the moon? Didn't they have their own planets to defend??  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 2:21 am
Mercuryangel
Luamervara
My question is.

only dear ol' mom.

And why were all the senshi on the moon? Didn't they have their own planets to defend??

Probably because that's where most of the stuff happens.

And since their Mothers are shown, I think they were protecting their planets.

The girls were suppose to guard Princess Serenity. And since the moon and Earth are the stages for it all to happen.

they're there.  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:17 am
well... i plan to explain all of this in my story. Patience, young grasshoppers... in due time (that is, when ideas decide to flow again) I will jot it down for all to see. Has anyone read my prologue, yet?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:30 am
I really need the confirmed, fine details. usually, this gets ideas going. I'm already doing concepts for my own influences in the story, like what Queen Galaxia's soldiers are like, the different planets in the Galaxy, and the kind of people who live on them. This is tough to keep records of, but in the end, I'm hoping it will be good enough to get popular.  

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 2:32 pm
Rush_Hardroc
I really need the confirmed, fine details. usually, this gets ideas going. I'm already doing concepts for my own influences in the story, like what Queen Galaxia's soldiers are like, the different planets in the Galaxy, and the kind of people who live on them. This is tough to keep records of, but in the end, I'm hoping it will be good enough to get popular.

oh you mean the soldiers Galaxia had havested from remote planets all over the galaxy and then destoryed their planets. And with the promise of power to help them, they then helped her destory a few more planets?

hmm....she doesn't HAVE soldiers really.

She's a solidtary solider. Ie hence the name- Sailor Galaxia, the golden senshi of destruction. D: Her story is told in the Stars Manga. -well half of it-. She's been wandering around trying to find a planet that is worthy enough for her to protect and when she doesn't find it she destorys it.

that's how she gathered senshi. offering power and getting them to join her or they die.
(to tell you the truth none of her soldiers were -real- Senshi. They just have the stolen starseeds of one.)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:31 pm
If I feel like reading your prologue, I will sometime when I'm not busy.

Also, if the Silver Millennium has a lot of references to Galaxia, since I've never seen Stars, the things I would write about would have to take place without regard to her...  

Tay Lorien

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100

x_Eternal_Ice_x

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:38 pm
I don't actually remember anything...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:40 pm
Rush_Hardroc
well... i plan to explain all of this in my story. Patience, young grasshoppers... in due time (that is, when ideas decide to flow again) I will jot it down for all to see. Has anyone read my prologue, yet?

I've seen it.

It's short. Not really descriptive enough.

Galaxia didn't show up until after the fall of the silver Milleinum- and numerous other planets such as Mau, Merimaid, and ect.

x.x only then does she show up.  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:23 pm
Luamervara
Rush_Hardroc

oh you mean the soldiers Galaxia had havested from remote planets all over the galaxy and then destoryed their planets. And with the promise of power to help them, they then helped her destory a few more planets?

hmm....she doesn't HAVE soldiers really.

She's a solidtary solider. Ie hence the name- Sailor Galaxia, the golden senshi of destruction. D: Her story is told in the Stars Manga. -well half of it-. She's been wandering around trying to find a planet that is worthy enough for her to protect and when she doesn't find it she destorys it.

that's how she gathered senshi. offering power and getting them to join her or they die.
(to tell you the truth none of her soldiers were -real- Senshi. They just have the stolen starseeds of one.)

No no... i mean real sodiers without any senshi powers. Any conquering army needs regular soldiers. In Galaxia's case, her soldeirs might be led by a false-senshi harvested from another world. Kinda like super- powered generals.

Oh, and are the senshi's mothers actually shown in episode 39??? If so, this will chang everything as far as my future story plans.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:19 pm
The problem with Silver Millenium fanfics is, mos tof it has to be totally created by the fans. The only things given by reading BSSM and Code Name Sailor V are:

• Serenity-hime's mother is Queen Serenity
  • The Senshi gave up their rights to normal lives to be the guardians of the Princess, even back then
  • Earth hated the Moon, fanned by Metallia or Beryl
  • The parentage of not only the senshi, but Endymion himself, is never mentioned. They are speculated to be named as the gods, titans, and goddesses of Greek Mythos (Aphrodite, Chronos, etc) sans the names already given such as Adonis and Elios

Everything else is totally made up by each fanficcer, and no two are alike.  

Syndrama

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:55 am
Exactly... It makes sense, right? I have also read in the manga that Pluto mentions her father's name being Cronus, a Titan in Greek mythology. The fact that this evidence exists leads many of us to believe the mythology theories to be true. The same is true in my story. In my case, the "gods" are all from other planets in the galaxy, their arrival from space and their technological marvels make them seem like divine, superior beings to the native Humans on Earth. Why? Because it makes sense!  
Home

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff