Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 613 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:35 pm
Kaori's Room:

Kaori's dorm is bare other than the few things provided by the school. Since she'd traveled with nothing but the clothes and weapons on her back, she had nothing at all to decorate with.

Krazy Kaori
Kaori's crimson eyes kept glancing continously between a paper the droid from the entrance had given her and the room numbers as she past. She was currently wondering the girl's dorms, searching for her room. She kept looking for someone who may help her find it, but didn't see anyone around. Her dragon, Kei, comforted her by nuzzling against her cheek. She smiled at him and then continued.

Sighing, she slowed her pace so she wouldn't walk past the room. One of her hands absently tightened the huge sword on her back and then moved into her jacket to finger the dagger hidden there.

After a while, her eyes opened a bit wider. She'd found it! Grinning to herself now, she knocked once on the door, just to be safe, and then quickly opened it. Her mouth dropped open.

It was huge! She'd never even seen a place as nice as this and was definitely having trouble believing it was now hers. She explored every inch of it, walking around the closet, gazing around the bathroom, boucning on the bed... It was perfect! It was almost overwhelming though, jumping from nothing to everything in a matter of minutes. Kei zoomed around the room and then crashed into the bed, snuggling into the pillows.

Kaori walked towards the nearest drawer and slid it open, sighing as she saw it was empty. Then she stared at herself. She was wearing all that she owned, and had nothing she could put inside the wonderful room to give it a more personal feel. She thought for a moment of leaving her dagger or sword, but almost instantly pushed the thought away again. There's no way she'd be caught without either, especially in a strange new place like this, no matter how welcoming it seemed.

She frowned softly to herself as she again adjusted the sword's strap that ran across her chest. Then she patted the dagger and curled her fingers around her mother's necklace, the black stone feeling almost warm under her grasp. She stroked the dragon's head and then turned towards her real one, which was still asleep on the bed. "Well, come on Kei. Lets see if we can find someone."

Then she walked out of the room, the small red dragon floating after her.

Kana's room:

Walking down the hall, you come to a bright blue door with silver numbers on the surface, "613". Push it open and you enter a world of blue. Every sheet on the bed is a different shade, the walls are a dark navy blue, and the ceiling dotted with little stars, as if you're really outside. The carpet is actually green and designed to look like grass, though it's softer to the touch. You can tell the owner of this room must really love the outdoors. The desks and chairs and bookcases are all silver. The windows are framed with navy blue curtains, so when they're drawn, you can't tell there's a window there at all.

When you walk in, there is a table to your left, covered in navy framed pictures. One contains three people, a young two year old girl, and her parents. All three have cat ears, and it's set at the beach. The man has brown hair and blue eyes, the woman black hair and green eyes, and the child black hair with blue eyes. The three are only in one other picture together, this one in a buliding. The rest are of only the girl and her mother, seperate and apart. In every single one, they are both smiling happily. They show events like Christmas or Halloween, and a birthday or two, as well as random images from no specific occassion. Everything surrounding them is home made. The Halloween costumes are sheets made into ghosts or cloaks, the Christmas tree just a regular tree from outside decked in lights. A birthday shows only the girl, her mother, and a friend named Karin. Still, they are all smiling.

If you move towards the bed, you'll find another smaller silver bedside table there. Upon it is a black lamp that gives off a pale glow like starlight, but with one more picture beside it. It shows the man and woman from the beach picture, this time without their daughter. They are both grinning happily, and each making a victory sign. This is one of the most treasured things of all of Kana's belongings, besides her locket, so make sure you're extremely careful if you do decide to touch it.

Other than the pictures, there isn't really much of anything in the room. The closet is hardly full, with only a small dent filled out of the possible space. But, Kana doesn't mind at all. The pictures are more important than clothes.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:39 pm
Copied from the Wingardia Dorm:

Wind.scattered_wings
After having left the forest, Meghan had wandered into the dorms. A thought struck her as she asked one of the androids a quick question, then started off again. She kept her head down, her eyes on the ground, as she moved like she was posessed.
Finally, she came to a hault in front of a door; the door to Kaori's room. She placed a hand on the door as her scars lit up again, the door slowly disolving; she'd make sure to put it back when she was done. She stepped into the room, still looking posessed, her eyes glazed over, her arms limp, her hair steady on her shoulders.
She looked around, not moving, her eyes looking around as she tilted her head slightly, bearly even noticable. She didn't know why, but she had a strange feeling as she looked, scarcly conscience- scarcly in control of herself, even. She didn't even know if she was, truely, posessed, or if she was moving on her own.

Krazy Kaori
Kai had left the forest and headed straight towards the girl's dorms, completely skipping the hospital. He knew Kaori wouldn't let him take her there, and they wouldn't be able to do anything anyway. "Two more hours..." he breathed, glancing down at the girl he held. Then he set his face once more and hurried forward. He paused at the entrance, just staring at it for a moment, and then took a breath. He glanced around, seeing William hadn't followed him. He frowned, wondering why, and slowly pushed open the doors.

He recieved a few stares of the inhabitants of the building, but ignored them as best he could. Instead he raised his face slightly, following Kaori's scent to find her room. She was already dozing in his arms, proving that she had in fact needed sleep. Kai sighed quietly, continuing quickly through the halls. As he neared his destination he paused, sensing Meghan nearby as well. He shrugged it off as normal. Besides, she was staying here too!

But when he came to the room, his eyes widened slightly. There wasn't a door! He glanced around to see if the other rooms were like this as well, finding they weren't. He approached silently, peering around the doorway to find Meghan there, looking rather odd. He frowned and stepped inside the room, moving cautiously. "Meghan...?" he asked uncertainly.

Wind.scattered_wings
Meghan looked over her shoulder, her eyes hazed over. She looked first at Kai, then at Kaori, keeping her gaze there. "She's... sleeping," she said softly almost dreamily. She moved her right arm, looping her thumb with the belt hole above the right pocket on her pants. She looked down at the floor again, before turning, looking out the window still in a type of trance.

[[sorry, my sister needed the comp ><]]

Krazy Kaori
Kai frowned at her, approaching another step. "Yeah, she's sleeping..." he said uncertainly, watching her as his eyes narrowed slightly. What was wrong with her? "Are you alright?" he asked. Frowning still, he crossed the room quickly and laid Kaori down upon the bed. Then he turned towards the missing door and finally back to Meghan. She was staring out a window now... Kai drew near her, slowly reaching his hand out and laying it on her shoulder. "Meghan?"

[Perfectly fine. ^^; Gah... I have to go for about an hour now... ><;;]

Wind.scattered_wings
She watched his progresssion through the room, but kept her eyes on Kaori again. Feeling a hand on her shoulder and knowing it was Kai's, her eyes snapped towards him. Softly she responded, "I'm fine." Pausing for a moment or two to gaze over his shoulder, she almost never blinked. "Is there... something you need?" she asked in an almost sharp, nasty tone, an almost non audible whisper.

[[yeah, yeah. I heard a few ghost stories tonight twisted AWWWW. oki.. i'm not sure if i'll be on then when you get back though, cuz it's 11:15 where i am... and i have to get up tomorrow to go... to busch gardens or paintballing or something]]

Krazy Kaori
Kai's hand withdrew quickly, plunging into his own pocket as he stared at her. "You don't seem fine to me," he muttered, eyes still narrowed. He glanced towards Kaori as she did, wondering what the hell she was doing. He growled softly as she spoke again, surprised at her tone change. "Something I need?" he echoed. "What the hell are you doing in here? You have your own room, don't you?" He turned towards Kei as the dragon plopped down on the bed, snuggling into Kaori's side. Then he quickly set his attention on Meghan again.

[Gah, I'm such a scaredy cat! ><;; But have fun tomorrow! Haha, I'm in the same time zone as you.]

Wind.scattered_wings
[[i ment anything you need cuz you said my name xDD]]
She shook her head. "You said.. my name, so i assumed..." she trailed off, looking hurt. She listened to what he said, the same expression on her face. "I see I'm not wanted..." she said softly, looking at the floor. She turned on her heals and headed for the door, turning as she stepped out. Placing her hand where the door should have been, her scars glowed again as an outline started to creep up, followed by the door that she'd taken down.

Krazy Kaori
Kai frowned, watching her in silence. He had no idea what was going on. why did she look like that? Why was she acting this way? He ran a hand through his hair, looking perplexed as he saw her walking away. He blinked as she glowed and the door reappeared. What the...? Then he sighed and hurried forward before she could leave. "Mehgan, you are wanted," he muttered. "I'm just confused. What are you doing?"

[.....oh. xP]

Wind.scattered_wings
[[hahahaha. oh, nice new name? krazy... crazy... righttttt]]
She heard him and turned her head over her shoulder, as her eyes started to become normal, the feeling disappearing as she regained herself. Meghan looked at him and blinked, as though nothing had happened. "Erm, what?" she asked innocently, turning fully to face him. "What are you confused about, Kai-kun?" she asked, her voice a little shakey.

Krazy Kaori
Kai stared at her for a moment, mouth slightly agape. "I... you..." He paused, swallowing to regain his composure. "You were acting really weird," he finally said, staring at her still. His eyes flicked to the door for a second and then back. Then he studied her face, noting the shakiness of her voice. "Do you... know what you just did? Like," he paused again, touching the door as if to test if it were real. "Like with the door maybe? How'd you do that?" He frowned, hand still pressed against the reformed door.

[Hehe, since I role play as Kaori and not Ashori, I changed my name to match. ^^;]

Wind.scattered_wings
She blinked a few times. "I don't really know what you mean, but I'm guessing you mean this?" she asked, placing her hand against the door. Her scars started to glow again as the middle of the door sparkled to pink, creeping to the edges like a small flame against paper. As the pink sparks reached the frame, she blinked, her scars returning to normal.
"That?" she asked again, wondering if that's what he ment. "That's just alchemy..." she trailed off, "but I don't remember doing it... I mean, I thought I did, but..." she looked a little scared.

Kai removed his hand from the door's surface as she touched it as well and watched curiously as she tried something. But then he shook his head, crossing his arms over his chest. "No, that wasn't what you did." He frowned, watching her. She really didn't remember? "You made it disappear entirely..." He noted her expression and sighed exasperatedly. "I don't know what's going on..." he mumbled. "But when I came up here to take Kaori back," he glanced at the girl, seeing she was still asleep before continuing. "The door was gone so I looked in and you were here, staring out the window."

Wind.scattered_wings
She titled her head slightly. "I don't really recall..." she said softly, looking at the floor. "I'm sorry if I did something to upset you, but I asure you I don't know what you're talking about," she continued, playing with a small ribbon that was on the bottom hem of her tanktop. She wanted to look up, to see how Kaori was doing, but for some odd reason she felt that she couldn't.

Krazy Kaori
Kai frowned again and once more shook his head. "No, you didn't offend me..." he began slowly. "I was just..." he paused, fishing for the right word. "Concerned," he finally said with a slight nod. He looked at her for a moment. "Are you alright? I mean, if you don't remember something that just happened..." His voice trailed off as he again glanced at her, ineffectively hiding the concerned look on his face.

Wind.scattered_wings
[[I feel like he's yelling at me for some unknown reason o.O]]
Concerned? she thought, lifting up her head slightly, but not too much. "Is not remembering... bad?" she asked, finally looking up at him. She was trying hard not to break down, to colapse on the floor and cry, as she clenched her fists. Not... again, she thought, remembering something similar to what was happening now.

Kai watched as she began raising her head, but frowned as she didn't. He still did not understand really what was going on... He uncrossed his arms, putting one in his pocket, the other hanging at his side. "I wouldn't say it's bad..." he muttered. "But I doubt it's very good either." He paused as he saw her fists clench and placed his hand gently on her shoulder. "What's wrong now?" he asked quietly.

[Hmm... I'm not meaning too. >>;;]

Wind.scattered_wings
[[haha. I know. I just don't know why it feels that way ::shivers:: i'm weird sometimes =.=]]
She laughed softly, hearing him say not remembering wasn't bad or good. Feeling his hand on her shoulder then hearing his question, she shook her head. "Nothings wrong, don't worry about it," she said softly, before looking up and smiling. "Hope I'm not worrying you..." she trailed off, turling the ribbon again.

Krazy Kaori
Kai sighed, pulling his hand back slowly and running it through his hair. How can I not be worried? he thought to himself, watching her in silence for a moment. He glanced at Kaori once more, seeing Kei raise his head and return the stare. Then Kai looked back at Meghan. "I'm... more confused than worried," he said after a moment, though he knew that wasn't actually true.

[Haha, everyone's weird sometimes. =P]

Wind.scattered_wings
She laughed. "I'm confused too, don't worry," she smiled up at him. She didn't quite understand what had happened, but she knew about the jist of it, and she didn't like it. I'm such an idiot she thought, bitting her lip.

Kai watched her in silence for a moment before deciding he didn't know what to say. Instead he looked back towards the sleeping Kaori and watched her for a moment. Kei had snuggled back against her side, falling asleep as well. Kai felt himself growing tired just watching them. He quickly covered his mouth as he yawned and finally looked back towards Meghan. Yet, he still said nothing, unsure of what to say.  

Krazy Kaori

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:13 pm
Wind.scattered_wings
She found the silence unnerving as she stood there. "You look tired," she said finally, knowing he probably hadn't slept, like his sister, since he'd gotten here. "Why... don't you go get some sleep?" she suggested. She looked into the room and gazed at Kei and Kaori, both sleeping peacefully. I wonder... if they saw me too?

Krazy Kaori
Kai nodded slightly, but didn't move. "What about yourself? Don't you need some?" he asked, watching her steadily. He saw her glance at Kaori and Kei and frowned slightly, making a guess at her thoughts. "She's been asleep since I came here," he said, 'here' being Kaori's room. His eyes flicked around the room, slowly taking in the details.

Wind.scattered_wings
She shook her head. "I went to sleep... that's where I was before I came into the forest looking for you guys," she said softly, watching Kai. "Do you even know what room you're in?" she teased, wondering if he'd been in his room at all yet.

Krazy Kaori
Kai paused, thinking for a moment if he did or not. Finally he laughed awkwardly at himself. "Actually... no, I don't." He shrugged. "I was thinking of spending the night here." He glanced around, eyes settling on the small desk and chair. "I'd be fine right there, since I don't really want to leave her alone..." He glanced again at Kaori, specifically at her right eye.

Wind.scattered_wings
She looked to where she guessed he was talking about. "A chair and desk..?" she asked softly. "I know you don't want to leave her alone, but still..." she trailed off, thinking if there was anything she could do. "If you want, I have something in my room that may make your night a little more... comfortable?" she said, unsure if he found a desk and chair comfortable.

Krazy Kaori
Kai studied the desk for a moment and then shrugged. "Ok..." he frowned, crossing his arms. "If it's not too much trouble." He stifled another yawn quickly with his hand, leaning against the nearest wall as he blinked to keep his eyes open. It had been a long day, and he was just feeling the effects it seemed. His tail flicked lazily behind him, every now and then hitting the wall with a soft thump.

[Edit-I've got to go. ><;; Sorry!]

Wind.scattered_wings
"No trouble at all..." she smiled, "as long as you don't mind sleeping on a futon..." she trailed off. She remembered that she'd brought that along, having slept on it back on excavations, but she didn't need it anymore. She kept it anyway, just incase.

[[biii]]

Krazy Kaori
Kai blinked, yawning again. "A futon?" he echoed uncertainly. What the hell was a futon? He stared at her, wondering what she was thinking to make her voice fade out. His tail cracked against the wall particularly hard and he jumped slightly, then grabbed it in his hand and glared at it, like it'd offended him. Then he sighed, yawned again, and closed his eyes, still standing and leaning against the wall.

Wind.scattered_wings
"Oh, a futon is like... a sleepingbag... but it's a bed..." she said, a little confused about how to explain it. "Well, I first met Sai in a place called Tokyo, so that's what they used to sleep on..." she trailed off again, still a little confused about how to explain it. She looked at his tail as he grabbed it, tilting her head to the side slightly, trying not to laugh.

Krazy Kaori
Kai frowned, trying to picture it in his head. "Oh, ok..." he muttered, but didn't really understand at all. He turned away as he yawned yet again, honestly ready to pass out on the spot. But he blinked his eyes open again and watched her, trying to read her expression. Slowly he let his tail go and it dropped behind him, flicking softly.

Wind.scattered_wings
Seeing him yawn again, she sighed. "I'd better go and get it," she said, turning. She stopped and looked at the door. whoops. Maybe i should fix that, she thought, placing her hand on the wall. The process happened again, repairing the door as she smiled at Kai. "I'll be right back..." she said, starting off towards the fourth floor.

Krazy Kaori
Kai nodded with a brief smile as he leaned against the wall again. Why am I so tired? he thought to himself in irritation. His hands found his pockets and burried inside as he watched Meghan, eyes going in and out of focus. He did watch Meghan as she repaired the door though, still finding it very interesting. "Alright," he said as he nodded after her.

[Edit-Disappearing for thirty minutes. ><;;]

Wind.scattered_wings
[[whoops. sorry, i disappeared myself xD]]
Meghan hurried to her room and walked into her closet, looking through it. Finally, at the back, she found the bundle of cloth. "There you are," she laughed, picking it up. She hurried out the door, the bundle in her hands, until she came back to Kaori's room. "See..?" she laughed; the bundle was covering her face.

[[haha. you can imagine a futon right there... ><]]

Krazy Kaori
Kai had turned to watch Kaori again, who was still sleeping soundly. He frowned, then walked over and slowly pulled up the covers and spread them over her. Then he straightened and returned to his original place by the door. He opened his closed eyes as Meghan drew near, able to tell by her scent, and watched as she entered the room again. He blinked and then laughed quietly to himself. "Where's Meghan?" he asked, teasing since she couldn't be seen clearly.

[Haha, no problem. =P]

Wind.scattered_wings
She placed the futon down on the floor, kneeling besides it. "Harhar, very funny," she laughed, "I'm right here, see?" she continued, poking her cheek. She unfolded the futon so it was full length, then plopped the pillow on it. "Ta-da!" she laughed.

Krazy Kaori
Kai smiled as he watched her, arms crossed over his chest. "Oh, right..." he chuckled. "There you are." He waited patiently while she set up the thing she'd called a futon and nodded as she finished. Almost immediately, he crossed the room and plopped down on it, just sitting there for a moment. "Thanks," he said, looking up at her. "This is definitely more comfortable than a desk."

Wind.scattered_wings
Meghan watched as he crossed the room. She nodded her head in agreement. "I thought so," she laughed, looking at Kaori and Kei again. "I hope the hours are almost up," she said softly, remembering how much pain Kaori had been in.

Krazy Kaori
Kai nodded from his seat. "Yeah, that's why I wanted her to sleep. By the time she wakes up it should be over and she'll be able to see again." He frowned, watching the two as well. Kaori mumbled something in her sleep and rolled onto her side, placing one arm over the side of her head. Kai looked away, staring at the ground before him. "I'm sure she'll be fine now..."

Wind.scattered_wings
Meghan was still watching her as she nodded. "Yeah..." she said softly, hoping so. "Mergex is getting quite the group of haters," she laughed softly, shaking her head as she looked at the lower right hem of the futon.

Krazy Kaori
Kai's hand clenched involuntarily at her words. "Yes, and he will pay for all he's done..." he muttered, eyes narrowing as well. The things he'd seen him do replayed through his mind; killing his own brother, hurting Kaori and Shepard... Kai frowned, shaking his head. "We just need to train so we'll be ready."

Wind.scattered_wings
She nodded, "Yea, I guess we will." She sighed, before standing up. "Well, unless there's anything else you need," she started, looking around, "I guess I should be leaving." She looked at Kaori, before lowering her eyes slightly.

Krazy Kaori
"I'm fine, thanks" Kai nodded, poking the futon lightly with a finger. Then he pulled off his black boots and set them against the wall, next stripping off his shirt. He laid down on his back and stared at the ceiling for a moment before glancing back at Meghan. He frowned slightly as he saw her eyes lower, but didn't say anything. Instead he just smiled briefly. "Night."

[Dinner time. Don't know where I'm going so don't know when I'll be back. xP]

Wind.scattered_wings
"Night," she smiled, turning on her heal. She started out the door, closing it behind her, before heading towards her room. Walking down the halls, she hugged herself, shivering. "It happened.... again," she whispered to herself, heading into the elevator.
After coming into her room, she again didn't shut it all the way- a bad habbit that she didn't know of- and walked towards the window seat, still holding herself. She sat with her legs on the seat as she looked out the open window.

Krazy Kaori
Kai's eyes followed her until she left, and lingered on the closed door a moment longer before they switched back to the ceiling. He frowned slightly, rethinking the earlier events. Meghan had been in the room, staring around pretty strangely, and not sounding like herself. Then she'd claimed she didn't remember.. Kai sighed placing an arm over his face. He simply didn't understand this place. There were so many odd people! He glared at his shoes for a moment, and then the shirt that was throw beside them.

Then he rolled onto his side, facing the wall and slowly forcing his eyes closed. He pushed all thoughts away so he could sleep, stifling another yawn as he did. After a moment of lying still and trying not to think, his breath slowed softly and he dropped into darkness. The only noise in the room, other than the regular rhythm of their breathing, was the soft occassiona thump of their tails hitting the ground.

Wind.scattered_wings
Meghan leaned her head against the frame, tears falling down her face. Monkichii hopped into her lap, curling up into a ball. After a moment or two, his breathing deepened as he fell asleep. "You know, at least," she laughed gently, petting Monkichii softly so she didn't wake him up. "But... Why? Why don't i remember anything?" she asked herself, looking out the window again; she wanted to know what had happened so bad, but she couldn't.

Krazy Kaori
[Would you be mad if I skipped ahead a few hours? ><;;]

Kai rolled over, muttering something under his breath. He felt rather odd, sleeping on something other than the hard ground for once, and he was restless. His eyes slowly blinked open, but he didn't move, just staring at the ceiling in silence. Then he sat up, running a hand through his hair and gazing around the room, still half asleep. His eyes found Kaori and he crawled over to her bed on hands and knees. She was still asleep. Kai sighed, then crossed back to the futon. He left his shoes for now, but pulled on his shirt, vaguely aware that he was still in the girl's dorm.

He staggered to his feet, placing his hand on the wall to steady himself. He slowly opened the door, pausing and leaning within the frame.

Wind.scattered_wings
[[no, I don't mind xD]]
Meghan sighed, sitting there. Her hands were on both sides of Monkichii, a little curved as though there was an invisble glass ball around him. "How will I start, tomorrow without you here. Who's arms will guid me, when all the answers disapear. Is it too late, are you too far gone to stay..." she sang, pausing, "If only tears could bring you back to me. If only love could find a way. What I would do, what I would give, if you returned to me, somewhere somehow someway. If my tears could bring you back, to me," she finished, her voice faultering and shaky, tears still falling.

Krazy Kaori
Kai frowned and went through the door, placing his hand on the wall as he moved, afraid he'd lose his balance and fall over. He was pretty much still asleep, barely aware of what he was doing. He hadn't slept nearly as long as he should have to get his energy level back to normal.

He paused, sniffing the air softly as a voice reached his ears. Without even thinking, he began following it, vaguely recognizing the scent as Meghan's. His hand trailed along the wall as he moved, bare feet silent against the floor. He came to a halt just outside her door, and stooped to look through the crack where it was slightly open. He saw her crying, but the fact didn't register in his tired mind. Instead he dropped to the floor, leaning his back against the wall. He was out of view of the door now, set against the wall beside it. His eyes closed again as he listened to her in silence.

[Alright, thanks. ^^;;]

Wind.scattered_wings
[[AHH. peeping tom o.O HAHA. anytime heart 3nodding ]]
Meghan sighed, looking around her room. "It's so... lonely in here," she said softly, shivering from the thought. "Hold me tight Konna omoi nara. Dareka wo suki ni naru kimochi. Shiritaku Nakatta yo. I love you Namida tomaranai. Konnan ja Kimi no koto. Shirazuni ireba Yokatta yo," she sang softly under her breath as Monkichii's head flicked up. His ears twitched as he sniffed the air, pouncing off her lap. "Kichii?" she said softly, watching him, "What's wrong?"

Krazy Kaori
Kai's head slumped to his chest during the brief silence and then snapped back up as she began singing once more. He leaned to his side, looking through once more, but lost his balance and fell over on his side with a soft thump. "Gah..." he groaned, rubbing his head as he sat back up again. He looked again to find Monkichii leaving his spot on Meghan's lap and, after a pause, realized he was about to be discovered.

Kai stood, then slowly pushed open her door. "Sorry to bother you," he grunted quietly, rubbing his eyes. Then he looked at her again, noticing her tears for the first time. A sudden concern spread across his face as he began to slowly wake. "You alright?" he asked, taking a wobbly step towards her, one hand on the wall again for support.

[Ack, no... ><;;]

Wind.scattered_wings
She heard a thump outside her door and swung a leg off the windowseat. Seeing that it was Kai, she quickly whipped away her tears. "Don't be silly," she laughed, "I'm fine," she said, nodding her head. Monkichii ran over to Kai and pawed at his pants, wanting him to fall. He mewed softly, looking up at him, just waiting for him to fall from his momentaraly bad balance.

Krazy Kaori
Kai frowned, shaking his head. "No," he said groggily. "Crying doesn't equal fine." His eyes moved lazily towards the creature which was pawing at him and he slid down the wall, stopping in a crouched position. He stared at him a moment, as if trying to recall where he knew him from. Then his eyes widened slightly in realization and he patted Monkichii's head lightly. "Wacha doin?" he asked dizzily, and then sat down entirely, back against the wall and looking back towards Meghan. The thought he was invading her room didn't even occur to him.

Wind.scattered_wings
[[now it sounds like an alian xDD Wow, i'm really weird sweatdrop whee ]]
"It's nothing, don't worry about it," she said softly, leaning back agasinst the side of the wall. She didn't like the fact that she'd been caught, but she wasn't mad at him like she though she would be.
Monkichii mewed and gently stuck a paw on Kai's feet, before sticking both front paws on them. He mewed softly again, looking a little sad that he hadn't fallen, but happy that he'd at least semi-fallin on the floor.

Krazy Kaori
Kai's head slumped to his chest and then raised again. He obviously couldn't function without sleep. His foot twitched as Monkichii touched it and then Kai grinned, looking kind of out of it. He scooped the creature into his arms and pet it softly, eyes shifting back towards Meghan. He frowned at her, eyes closing for a moment and then reopening. He didn't believe her. Even his groggy mind could tell she wasn't really fine.

Sighing, he set Monkichii back down and slid against the wall until he was standing again. He stared at Meghan for a while and then walked towards her, leaning against the wall beside her. He looked down at her from his six foot height and shook his head. "I don't believe you," he said bluntly.

[Wait... Kai sounds like an alien? xD;; I think I'm disappearing again. T.T]

Wind.scattered_wings
[[no, not really. i'm talking about 'invading' xD oh, and oki ><]]
Meghan looked up at him as Monkichii hopped onto the seat after having been left where he'd been. She looked away from him, feeling small as he looked at her. "You may not believe me," she said softly, "but that doesn't meen much." She sighed, playing around with Mnokchii's left ear gently. "Kai-kun, why are you here? Weren't you sleeping?" she asked, still not looking at him. She was trying to avoid answering him, knowing it wasn't going to work and that she'd end up telling him sooner or later, even if it was a week later, but she was going to try to stall as long as she could.

Krazy Kaori
Kai watched her, rubbing at his eyes again to try waking up fully. "I was asleep," he began. "But then I woke up." He frowned, realizing what he'd just said and how obvious it was. Well of course he'd wake up... He shook his head and yawned one last time before his face grew serious. He looked back at her and replied quietly, "I heard you singing and I followed your voice."

Krazy Kaori
Kai watched her, rubbing at his eyes again to try waking up fully. "I was asleep," he began. "But then I woke up." He frowned, realizing what he'd just said and how obvious it was. Well of course he'd wake up... He shook his head and yawned one last time before his face grew serious. He looked back at her and replied quietly, "I heard you singing and I followed your voice."

Wind.scattered_wings
She laughed. "Well, why'd you follow a voice you weren't sure belonged to someone you knew?" she tesased; she didn't think he'd answer that question. "You're still tired, and you know it, Kai," she said serious as she looked at him. "If you don't get any sleep, or at least the amount you need, that training you plan on doing will kill you."

Krazy Kaori
Kai shook his head, mumbling quietly, "But I did know it was you..." Then he glanced at the ground after she spoke, closing his eyes. "But I....!" he began, protesting sleep much like a child would. He crossed his arms over his chest and his eyes narrowed slightly and then closed once more. ".....fine," he muttered defeatedly, knowing she was right. But then an idea occured to him and he looked up at her, smirking very faintly. "I'll go if I can do one thing first..."

[Gotta go on a cliffhanger of sorts! =O]

Wind.scattered_wings
"Depends..." she said softly, her voice hinting that she was curious. One thing...? Curse irony, she thought, looking out the window. She thought for a few moments, then looked back at him. "What is that one thing?" she continued, smirking as well. Curiousity killed the cat, she thought, knowing one day she was going to be that cat.

[[wahh. not a cliffhanger >< lol. i'll talk to you tomorrow, Krazy]]

Krazy Kaori
[Bwahaha >D]

Kai closed his eyes, wobbling dangerously in place. Then he forced them back open, settling them on her once more. He blinked until the image cleared and smiled faintly at the curiosity in her voice. His smile broke into a grin as he turned to face her and took another step forward, so he was right in front of her. Then he paused for a moment, just watching her. "I just want a hug," he said quietly. "And you do too," he added, but his tone was questioning. Then reached out, wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close. His eyes closed again and he leaned a bit more heavily on her than he intended to. His sleep deprived mind couldn't think straight.

Wind.scattered_wings
[[WHOOHOO!! You know how much i love hugs? o.O ::huggles:: If i don't get hugs from certain people, i get cranky and mad at them for a day or two xP]]
Meghan tilted her head when he said he wanted a hug. What the hell? she thought, trying not to laugh, I... want a hug? she continued, thinking it was insane, as though he was asking her to jump off a bridge... but she might've done that, so, maybe it wasn't so crazy. She blushed slightly as he hugged her, but she sat there, somewhat frozen with shock. As she felt him leaning on her, she sighed. "Kai-kun, you seriously need some sleep," she said softly, putting her hands on his shoulders as she she stood up.

Krazy Kaori
Kai teetered back, letting go almost reluctantly. He was almost pouting as he closed his eyes again, nodding slowly. Then he sighed, taking a step back and placing his hands behind his head. "I guess you're right," he muttered and took another step away before spinning around towards the door. "I'll see you later," he called and then disappeared through, leaving as if nothing had happened at all.

[I don't like hugs very much.. I need my personal space. If someone hugs me, my face instantly turns red. >>;;]

Wind.scattered_wings
She watched after him, walking to the door as well. "Just... don't fall," she called after him, laughing softly. She thought for a moment, contemplating weither to go after him or not, but decided against it; he wanted to stay with his sister right now, right? She didn't want to get in the way of that.
Monkichii brushed his tail against Meghan's leg, watching as Kai walked away. Mewing slightly, he bolted out the door and started towards Kai, still wanting him to trip.

[[evil kichii xD... aww, come now, are hugs THAT bad? my friends were all like taht at first, but now they love hugs ><]]

Krazy Kaori
"I won't..." he called back. Kai had his hand against the wall once more, trailing it along for support as he moved. He paused though as he caught the scent of the squirrel following after him. Kai stared at him for a moment and then shook his head. He almost complied to Monkichii's wishes several times, but always managed to catch himself somehow. Kai was yawning again as he slipped back inside Kaori's room, shutting the door behind him, but it somehow creaked back open. He ignored it, too sleepy to realize, and stripped off his shirt once more. Eyes eyes glanced towards Kaori, who was still sleeping, just to make sure she was still alright. Then he plopped down on the futon, settling on his stomach and closing his eyes.

Wind.scattered_wings
Meghan sighed, closing the door but not fully for when Monkichii came back. She walked back to where she'd been before Kai had come and sat, hugging her legs to her chest, a light blush still on her face. "I...wanted a hug?" she asked again to herself.
Monkichii peered into the room, his tail waving behind him. Slowly, he crept in since the door was open. Knowing he hadn't gotten sleep either, he walked over to Kai and crawled on the pillow, curling up into a ball before falling a sleep next to his head.

Krazy Kaori
Kai kept his eyes shut, sniffing the air automatically as Monkichii's scent entered the room. He felt something step onto the pillow he had his face against and slowly turned his head, watching the creature as he fell asleep. Kai smiled faintly, petting the squirrel's head softly and then pulling his hand back again, closing his eyes. After a moment, he fell asleep as well, rolling onto his side restlessly after only a few seconds.

Wind.scattered_wings
[[just...dont' crush him o.O]]
Meghan sighed, hearing in the distance a wolf; she knew it must have been far away, but a gentle breeze combed through her hair at the same time, carrying with it a couple of noises. She closed her eyes for a moment, before getting up, eyes still shut. She finally opened them after a moment and walked over to her bed, where she lay down; resting her eyes wouldn't hurt. She wasn't tired, so she knew she probably wouldn't fall asleep; she looked out the window once more, the light from the moon the only thing shining in her room at the moment, as she looked up at the ceiling, shutting her eyes to 'daydream'

Krazy Kaori
Kai mumbled something under his breath, random images flashing across his mind but not staying long enough for him to make out. He rolled over again, away from Monkichii and towards the wall the futon was against. His shoulder hit it with a soft thump and then he stilled, breath deepening as he fell asleep a bit more soundly.

[I won't. xP And I'm doing chemistry now, so sorry for delays.]

Wind.scattered_wings
[[Don't worry about it xD I have to be doing my homework as well... especially that evil DBQ i needa finish cuz it's due tmrw... curse it]]
Meghan rolled over onto her side, her right hand hanging off the side of her bed slightly, her other close to her face. Her legs had pulled themselves up, nearing her chest. Meghan's finger twitched as it lay alone, a cold wind hitting it as the other clenched the cloth under it. It's happening.... again, a voice echoed over and over in her head.

[[she's a tormented child ::shakes head:: poor thing xDDDDD]]

Krazy Kaori
Kai's hand moved on its own, reaching out and settling atop of Monkichii, finding the fur almost comforting to the touch. He kept his hand light though, unconsciously aware that he didn't want to hurt the creature. He mumbled again, rolling onto his back and scratching his bare stomach faintly. His tail kept a constant beat as it thumped against the ground, hanging off of the futon.

[Aww... Kai's asleep though! xP]

Wind.scattered_wings
[[lol. why does it matter either way? o.O]]
Meghan's eyes fluttered open unconsiously, a cloud blowing over them. Her eyes seemed merky and bleek as it store in the darkness up at the ceiling. She lifted a hand in the air, fully stretched as her palm paralleled the ceiling from far away. Slowly, it started to close before grasping thin air, turning over as it released again; the eyes of the girl saw butterfly, bursting into millions as it flew away.
Her hand dropped back to the side as her head turned, her eyes shutting agian.

Krazy Kaori
Kai's fingers absently began stroking Monkichii's fur as they slept, him still totally out of it. His eyes opened for a brief moment, interrupting the constant noise of his tail's twitching. He gazed around the room, turning his head slowly to see every angle. Then he flipped to his stomach, head turning to stare at the wall before his eyes finally closed again, the constant thumping returning once more.

[Because he could come and bother you again. =P]

Wind.scattered_wings
[[is that a comforting thought? xD]]
Meghan sighed to herself, having been taken into sleep anyway. Her eyes went back and forth quickly under her eye lids. She frowned, as she turned again, lost in a nightmare. She was in a coldsweat; all clamy, but she didn't wake up, or she thought that she couldn't.

Krazy Kaori
Kai grunted softly, but still didn't move. He was sleeping much more soundly now, finally growing used to sleeping on something more comfortable than the ground. Is hand stilled on Monkichii's back as his breathing calmed and he stopped changing positions every second.

Kei, however, had gotten all his needed rest by now. The dragon crawled again from his place against Kaori's side and poked his head from the covers, which had been placed over him as they were set upon Kaori. Kei growled softly as he looked around, glancing at the two sleeping figures and the third on Kai's pillow.

[Ah, maybe... >>;; Think of the hugs! xD;;]

Wind.scattered_wings
Meghan shivered, as she coughed softly a few times. She turned back on her side, facing the wall. Her foot twitched, thumping against it softly as Meghan winced. An owl flew to her windowcill and hotted, flaring it's wings as it's feathers ruffled themselves, expanding the width of the window. It sat there, it's amber eyes glancing into the room.
[[the hugs!! heart 4laugh sorry, was helping out a friend w. something]]

Krazy Kaori
Kei grew bored of remaining still and hopped up and down a few times. Kaori simply rolled onto her stomach, and the small dragon snorted in annoyance. He wanted to play! Flapping his wings, he took flight and plopped down on Kai's stomach. The boy grunted and batted him away before stilling again. Kei's golden eyes narrowed as he rolled back to his feet, approaching Monkichii now. The dragon extended his neck, nudging the creature softly with his nose.

[It's fine. ^^]

Wind.scattered_wings
Monkichii's tail swished, feeling Kei nudging him. He lifted up his head and sneezed at Kei sleepily. He gazed at him for a moment or two, before putting his head back down, mewing softly. He was tired, even if he'd been sleeping since he'd gotten there.

Krazy Kaori
Kei snorted and turned away, agitated that the squirrel wouldn't join him. The dragon licked Kai's fingers, which twitched, but the male didn't move otherwise. Growling quietly, Kei flapped his wings, lifting from the ground. He soared silently to the door, nosed it open a bit further, and then slipped out into the hall. He sniffed the air, catching a familiar scent, and then slowly followed it.

[Gotta go eat, then I've got a softball game. Don't know when I'll be back. ><;;]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:47 pm
Kei nosed the door open and then soared inside, pausing to stare around. Kaori was still on her bed, now rolled over on her stomach. She looked kind of sweaty, like she was having bad dreams. She wimpered once or twice and even covered her right eye firmly at one point. Kei hurried towards her, settling on the pillow beside her head. He nuzzled her cheek and licked her fingers, and slowly the girl calmed. Kei blinked at her for a moment and then decided she was fine once more.

The little dragon switched his attention over to Kai, growling softly. He lifted from the bed and soared to the male, dropping like a bomb on his stomach. Kai grunted and rolled over, removing his hand from Monkichii's back, but quieting again after.

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:51 pm
Meghan was bitting her nail after taking off her shoes, watching as Kei went over to Kaori. She sighed, releaved that she continued sleeping. Seeing his next actions, she giggled softly, slowly making her way, on tip toes, next to Kai. "Kei-chan," she whispered softly, "you really do want to wake him, don't you?" she smiled.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:09 pm
[Huge thunderstorm, I have to go. ><;;]  

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:10 pm
[[kay, see ya]]  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 1:18 pm
Kei swiveled his head towards Meghan and growled softly before turning back to Kai. He crawled forward and came to a halt on the boy's chest, letting out a much louder roar in his face. Kai responded by rolling over to his side, hand brushing along Monkichii's back once again. Kei had flown back quickly so he wasn't crushed, and soared in, hovering above Kai's face. He snorted at him, sending out a puff of smoke. Kai's hand flew out, wafting the smoke away but otherwise not responding. Kei growled and landed on the ground beside Kai, glaring at him.  

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 2:47 pm
Meghan tilted her head, watching as Kei attempted to wake Kai. "Doesn't look like much is working," she sighed, thinking of what to do. "Just out of curiousity though, Kei-chan, why do you want to wake him up?" she whispered, not knowing why they were doing this.
[[i might've asked that already... ><]]  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:04 pm
[ I love Death Note! Sorry that was random.....Its just I have to wait a few days untill volume 4 comes out! >< Character facts on Misa: I actually got the name Misa from Death Note because I thought she was preety even though she is gothic....]

Misa felt better from the fall and wondered around for Kei. Misa sighed. "I want to my dorm, which I could do that..but..ugh!" Misa muttered to herself. She walked around for a few more minutes when she reconige the room number 613. Isn't this Kaori's or Kai's room? Must be.. Misa knocked on the door. She was a little impaient..so she twist the doornob to see if it was lock. It wasn't. So, like her, she opened the door.

Leuvo

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:10 pm
Kei's head turned to Meghan and he growled gently, flying towards her and perching on her shoulder, hanging half off down her back. He nuzzled her neck softly, understanding her words but not sure how to explain. Instead he just snorted out impatiently and rested his head on her shoulder, closing his eyes. He was simply bored.

His head jerked up again as he heard the door's handle twist. His eyes narrowed warily as he prepared to charge whatever was coming. But then he sniffed the air, realizing it was Misa. He turned away again, once more laying his head down and closing his eyes.

[Light-Are you saying that gothic girls are generally not pretty then?]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:10 pm
[[two things: 1: Kai belongs in the GUYS dorm, so it's not HIS room, 2:INTRUDER XDDDDDD sorry, random]]
Meghan turned around, looking to the source of the light that had hit the room. "Misa-san," she whispered, standing up. She walked over and narrowed her eyes. "they're both sleeping," she whispered again warningly, nodding towards Kaori and Kai.  

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:22 pm
Kei lifted from Meghan's shoulder as the girl approached Misa, and remained hovering in the air over their heads and out of their reach. He hadn't forgotten about his earlier abduction, and he wasn't too keen on having the situation repeat itself. A small growl escaped his throat as he began moving in slow circles above them.

[Edit-Dinner.]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:58 pm
[ No.Is she even gothic? I don't know..I also got the name Light from Death Note too..]

"Ok..."Misa whispered back. "So what did I miss?" Misa scratched her head and sighed. She then saw Kei and smiled. "There you are.." she whispered. Misa put hair behind her ears. Hair kept getting in her way..

Leuvo

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:09 pm
Meghan sighed, ugh, she thought, closing her eyes as she tilted her head fowards slightly. She breathed in and out once, before looking back up. "Nothing, I just said they were sleeping, remember? So... nothing," she laughed softly, trying not to wake up the two.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff