Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply The Supernatural and Paranormal Network
Mankati's Scare Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crazy?
  Yes
  No
  Lemme post somethign that'll calm you and type better
View Results

Mankati

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:52 pm
I went to that Ghoststudy.com and looked at ghost hunting and then (etting shivers while writing this so nag to me about the typos I might make I feel like I just saw something so shut up an read!) Ok I was looking up this site at about 6:56 gaia time and then I was at "Don't let fear take you over because some ghost wont' come up if your scared or maybe a ghost might come and feed off it." Then I froze and saw... a ghost figure on my computer not a stupid byte ghost I mean that Albino ghost... He was looking at me and I could see... his eyes...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:17 pm
OH GOD! MY EARS... I felt like a pressure drop or whatever but I jsut felt like someone slammed the door to my ear drums and it hurt but not enough to scream more about I just froze again... now I am beginning to think im crazy >.<  

Mankati

Lord Jagged
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 3:01 pm
Sounds like the sort of poltergeist activity.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 3:05 pm
Yeah I don't know but little ghost are being pricks >.> well it always seems to happen when I get too much into ghosts then BAM! A omfg ghost...  

Mankati

A.Laran

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 5:13 pm
Maybe he just wanted to say hi. . . in a very loud and obnoxious way. question  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 8:49 pm
Maybe... but maybe he is a mean ghost out for kicks... jerk...  

Mankati

Lord Jagged
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 3:57 am
Mankati
Maybe... but maybe he is a mean ghost out for kicks... jerk...

You need a good old exorcism...  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 7:11 pm
Wanna help me british boy? Wait do the british have alot of exorcisms...no wait thats the catholics...  

Mankati

Lord Jagged
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 9:10 am
Mankati
Wanna help me british boy? Wait do the british have alot of exorcisms...no wait thats the catholics...

I am Catholic... stare
More exorcisms are done in America than in England due to how differnet our countries views are on religion and teh supernatural.  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 6:59 pm
Well are you going to help or are we going to have me move there eh?  

Mankati

Lord Jagged
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 9:34 am
Mankati
Well are you going to help or are we going to have me move there eh?

Well, somewhere in one of these threads, I posted the catholic rite of exorcism. It needs to be done by a priest or higher though.  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 5:33 pm
... ok I now hate my house because I freaking hate that stupid guy, keeps smashing his fist on the window and I awake at night everytime... and I always see him, everytime i wake up like 12am-3am it seems... and I hate him because he looks like he is trying to smash down my window but all i hear is like someone very lightly tapping on my window >.<  

Mankati

gundam-chan

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 1:35 pm
Did you try speaking to him?  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 3:09 pm
I try to... but doubt asking him. "Hey why are you smashing that window?" I don't think he will go and talk to me...  

Mankati

mikiseiya

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:31 pm
it seem that ghost can travel easily via internet cos the soul is a form of energy wink  
The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff