Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Louder Now

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emery-kos

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:15 pm
(That is the name of the New Taking Back Sunday cd, right?)

Maybe it's just because this guild has been slow-ish lately, but I'm surprised no one's mentioned their new cd. Did anyone get it? And what do you think of it?

My thoughts: it's decent. I'm not a huge Taking Back Sunday fan, but it seemed like they could have done better. There's a few songs from it I like.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 8:39 pm
Yeah I've had Louder Now for ages now! I got it before it actually came out in stores. Although I live in Australia so it should be coming out today in stores here. I love the new album, Taking Back Sunday are my favorite band and I think this album is nothing short of perfect.

I guess I love the songs so much because I went to their concert in March and they played a lot of them there so I always think of the concert when I listen to it. MakeDamnSure reminds me of Fred because we met him before the concert and he was talking to us about how long we had been lining up for since we got there at 8am and the concert started at 7:30pm and Fred made friends with us and he's like "oh I hope you get front row man" and then when he saw us in front row he pointed to us and in MakeDamnSure when it says "It says you are, you are so cool" he looked at me and my friend and smiled.

But yeah the CD is great and I'm glad I bought it even though I already had all the songs on it. I can't wait til they come back to Australia! xd heart  

tessamon

Gracious Harvester

The Brand New

Regular

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 11:43 pm
Yeah I just got it yesturday! its really good but I still like "Tell All Your Friends" better!  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 12:57 am
Yeah "Tell All Your Friends" is great but I can't chose which CD i like best. I like everything that Taking Back Sunday has ever produced! heart heart  

tessamon

Gracious Harvester

phish cakes = luff

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 4:17 am
i liked the CD "where you want to be" heart and i thought "tell all your friends" kicked major a** too heart i dont have the new CD, an im too poor to buy it. crying but im really phsyced about their concert! whee it so close and yet so far away...  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 9:17 am
I might download it or something.  

FalseDiagnosis

2skater1emo

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 6:37 pm
great cd - just got it today  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 2:20 am
FalseDiagnosis
I might download it or something.

It's worth the money, I think you should buy it.  

tessamon

Gracious Harvester

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games