Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

"I see it as a golden shiny wire of hope!"

View Results

Skull Panda

Dapper Flatterer

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 3:54 pm
I am soooo~ slow. I just baught Final Fantasy 7 and 8 a couple of days ago. (I wasn't into RPG when I had a PS1). I feel poor, but happy. :3
User Image

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 4:10 pm
I've only got FFX
xD
And I don't like it all that much.
gonk

Confabulatory Frenzy

Arafaela

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 5:33 pm
Enjoy the best RPGs of all time 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 5:48 pm
i love rpg's but i havent played FF  

~lucky-the-stalker~

[Mariko]
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 5:56 pm
XD I can't even play the PS1 Final Fantasy games anymore. The graphics hurt my eyes >_>; I prefer pixels to them XD;;;; I'm really anxious for Final Fantasy VI Advance :3 :3 :3

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 6:39 pm
FF 7 and 8 are great games, I still play FF7, even though i lost the second disk sweatdrop  

510n

SilentFuzzle

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 9:03 pm
I'm really slow too. You are not alone. I started playing FFVII a month before Christmas so that I would have the basic idea of what the movie was about. I still haven't beaten it yet. Got to the end of the second disc and kind of stopped. I'm not very into RPGs. I would play them more, but I don't like all the battling in between the storyline. Storylines are where it's at! I've only beaten Fable and Fable: Lost Chapters. I liked how you got to fight in those two games though. The FFVII movie was good though.  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 9:20 pm
Thoes are great and if you want the best of the FF's in my opinion go get Final Fantasy Tactics when your done with that, it even has Cloud as a secret character.  

black_knightj

stabbyfairy

3,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 5:47 am
Thanks to those nice guys at www.coolrom.com , I've been playing all the SNES FF's. cool  
The Polls Project

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games