Welcome to Gaia! ::

STRANGER IN A STRANGE LAND (why aren't we cannibals.)

Back to Guilds

Reply General Discussion
What should the main focus of the guild be? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~
Chihuahuas
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Alternative Avatars
58%
 58%  [ 14 ]
Supposedly Dead Fellows
12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
cool snax
12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
Selling the guild
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Other
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 24

Dobbs
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 4:58 pm
Chihuahuas: dawggz

Alternative Avatars: all strange/nonhuman avatars, including blox, turtles, bugs, whatever.

Supposedly Dead Fellows: people who we think died, but are actually living in the Andes or terrorizing sheep farmers in Russia--a tough choice for the undead! I guess this can include Gaians.

cool snax: this one should be obvious.

Selling the guild: everyone who donated will get their money back. If someone who donated wants the guild, their contribution will be deducted from the 15k.

The top two will be selected for further voting.  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 4:13 pm
Dobbs
Chihuahuas: dawggz

Alternative Avatars: all strange/nonhuman avatars, including blox, turtles, bugs, whatever.

Supposedly Dead Fellows: people who we think died, but are actually living in the Andes or terrorizing sheep farmers in Russia--a tough choice for the undead! I guess this can include Gaians.

cool snax: this one should be obvious.

Selling the guild: everyone who donated will get their money back. If someone who donated wants the guild, their contribution will be deducted from the 15k.

The top two will be selected for further voting.
Dawgness rox!
I think you shouldn't sell it, I like feeling important.  

FlamingChihuahua
Crew

Dobbs
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 4:37 pm
Not including myself, four people voted.

Ok, that eliminates selling the guild...  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 2:38 pm
Well, there is another alternative, each moderater could own a designated subforum. We can all have our pick on the future, OUR future.  

FlamingChihuahua
Crew

Dobbs
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 4:33 pm
I'm sending a PM to everyone in the guild who may not have voted yet.

FlamingChihuahua
Well, there is another alternative, each moderater could own a designated subforum. We can all have our pick on the future, OUR future.
As long as they pay for it. :XP:

Actually, I can't assign subforum moderation to specific crew members. If there is a subforum, every crew member can access it. Besides, it's not like a subforum could be that much more active than the main...

Though I will consider this: if the consensus votes one way, and a loyal crew member doesn't like the decision, they can suggest a subforum of their liking.  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 4:43 pm
I like the alternative avatar idea!!!!
Also, the designated subforum idea is muchly cool as well 3nodding

LeLe

Blaze-kun

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 4:58 pm
Maybe we could have an event every week... like every friday at whatever time we go to a certain area all as blocks! And every saturday at a certain time we go to a certain area all as turtles... or etc.  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 4:59 pm
i'd go with the alternative avatars...

Even though the members are always in human form...

We can change and have fun with the idea...

Ki Infinity

tokyovsgodzilla

400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 5:16 pm
If I vote for chi... however you spell it, can we talk about other breeds of dogs? I mean, besides however you spell it?

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 7:52 pm
Wow.
I guess it was just the hype eh?  

Ninja_Mina
Crew

Gemini-san
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 3:41 am
Blaze-kun
Maybe we could have an event every week... like every friday at whatever time we go to a certain area all as blocks! And every saturday at a certain time we go to a certain area all as turtles... or etc.
ooh, i like that idea!! but we would need to know where people live,(countrywise) so we can give them the right time for there Country.  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 5:12 am
liar57
Blaze-kun
ooh, i like that idea!! but we would need to know where people live,(countrywise) so we can give them the right time for there Country.
True, that could bring some major complications, wait, do my rules have anything I need to change? User Image
OMG, you have the coolest avatar ever!  

FlamingChihuahua
Crew

Dobbs
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 4:57 pm
darkangelbaby123
If I vote for chi... however you spell it, can we talk about other breeds of dogs? I mean, besides however you spell it?

Chihiros? Well, that wasn't an entirely serious option. Dogs are fine for topics, but a guild...it would soon become as inactive as it is now. You're free to create as many topics about dogs as you want, though. Any type of dog~

The event schedule is a fine idea, though I don't think we can limit it to just blox/just turtles/etc yet. Scheduled meetings would be great, though. Who wants to be in charge of them? xp  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 5:59 pm
I llike the avatar idea 3nodding and i'm sorry for letf this guild die crying  

Super Chocolate Bear

LeLe

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 11:53 am
Dobbs
darkangelbaby123

Chihiros? Well, that wasn't an entirely serious option. Dogs are fine for topics, but a guild...it would soon become as inactive as it is now. You're free to create as many topics about dogs as you want, though. Any type of dog~

The event schedule is a fine idea, though I don't think we can limit it to just blox/just turtles/etc yet. Scheduled meetings would be great, though. Who wants to be in charge of them? xp

I agree, perhaps if we just have non-human meetings ((*Struts her fly self off*)) in the beginning (it is always fun to "bug" the normals... /lame), and then make a few special 'blox' meetings for later, when we get the activity in this guild back up 3nodding

General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff