Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
any advice for a guy too depressed to care about life? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think?((the questions are in the form of you talking to me))
  your beyond help
  i dont care
  your whiney
  why dont you see what i think?i posted
View Results

#1animemaster

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 7:51 pm
hey again people.......
well heres what i have to say to see if anyone has any advice....
ive come to this forum because my friends are getting annoyed with my problems and im only depressing them.........

first problem.......me.........

im fat,ugly,worthless,broken,in love,lonely and full of self hate....

this is me

User Image

arent i ugly as hell?!

next....
cutting.........

i almost stopped cutting but now ive started again full force.....
i found that razors cut much better then glass or safty pins........
i mainly do it out of self hate and because it distracts me from my heart.....

and finally....
faking myself.........
i have no real friends where i live because i fake myself so they like the fake me but not the real me......ive tried being myself aroud them but then they just make fun of me....so i fake myself and hate it.....

sorry for complaining and coming to this forum....but do any of you have any advice or comments for me....?

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 8:35 pm
NOOOO!! Not you!! Not the 1#animemaster!!

WHHHYYYY!? gonk

But seriously, cheer up.

You will find something to help you hold on to life.  

Nagaru Tensei

Cupcakes are Scene

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 8:25 am
First off you aint ugly, you pretty!

Second off dont cut its pointless and worthless, its like your basically just throwing your life away.

Third you aint fat, I'm fat but you aint fat.

Fourth no-one is worthless

there is always someone who will be there
heart heart heart

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 9:57 am
Right on,Skellington!  

Nagaru Tensei

[Gross]Face

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 11:49 am
Nagaru Tensei
Right on,Skellington!
I agree!
Right on, Skellington!

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 2:06 pm
I agree with the other comments, But i'd like to say that from expeirience suicide isn't good, once you finally get your wish of death you
don't want it, and if you just cut to relieve stress find a different thing to do, like draw or write. It's A LOT better plus its not putting yourself in danger, and your not fat or ugly your perfectly normal. 3nodding

StraightJacket-Rainbow

#1animemaster

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 2:18 pm
i like this guild.......

you guys seem to wantt to help me,its like my home away from hellhole....err i mean home  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 3:46 pm
I'm glad you feel that way, i love to help people who understand what
Reality is like.

StraightJacket-Rainbow

Cupcakes are Scene

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:13 am
#1animemaster
i like this guild.......

you guys seem to wantt to help me,its like my home away from hellhole....err i mean home

Same here , whenever I'm feeling troubled I talk to people here and it makes me feel better!  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 10:00 am
There have to be some good things you can do to forget your problems... other than cutting, that is.

Find some new friends who accept you for who you are.

PM me if you'd like. We can talk.  

FalseDiagnosis

phish cakes = luff

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 12:53 pm
hmm, be yourself 3nodding . if people dont like you then theyre ******** up. stare acting stoopid is a stress reliever 3nodding . couple a suggestions:

take a shopping cart from the super market, (stay within the parking lot, you dont want to get arrested for stealin a cart) pick the farthest cart house (i hope you can understand me when i say that) an run, lift your legs and scream "WOOOOOOOOOOO" blaugh all the way down to the place. then do the same but back up to where the cart REALLY live. (its fun and they cant stop you cus youre just puttin your cart away) wink

or if you want buy a couple a barbie dolls, pull out theyre heads, melt the bodies an then try to stick the heads back on. it looks really funny (no matter how deranged it may make me sound.)

and finally, if you have to cut, do it with safety pins (not rusty, you dont wanna get tetnus now wink ). its non-lethal. or compasses, or broken plastic. thats what i use when im really down.

and BTW. your not ugly. hell, i know alot of people who are a thousand times fuglier than you an they are in the "mean girls" group.  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 12:59 pm
i bet no one bothered to read what i wrote *sigh* i always write too much. whatever. if you dont wanna talk to that guy. you can talk to me. you can talkj to me anyways! nothins stoppin you stare  

phish cakes = luff

phish cakes = luff

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 1:00 pm
oh! and BTW. dont let love get in your way. just dont think about it. its stoopid an depressive. stare  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:54 am
I can't say anything about the cutting ('cus I do it too sweatdrop ) All I can really say for advice is if your annoying your friends, just tell them that this is really ******** bothering you. Second, try not to think that your a fake I knoe it's hard now but, stay in there, and your not ugly.  

knife_blood_romance

x.stars.x

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:44 am
just remeber no matter how much you think no one cares theres always someone who does *hug*  
Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff