Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
.:~大家来聊天~:. Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:24 am
Today is the 17th of March in Sydney, and it's St. Patrick's Day. We don't really celebrate it, but it does give fat blue collar class working man one more excuse to drink beer after work, not that they need one since they always drink after work.

I'm going to try to type in good grammar from now on, or at least in this thread. Hopefully it will last some time.

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 2:15 pm
haha happy st pat's day! this is the first year since i moved that i didn't get pinched!!^^  

yalie5

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 12:07 am
Wow! One post in this thread!

Well, if no one will post here, I'll just make it my journal sort of thing in the guild.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 12:17 am
Any ways, today's friday, last day of the week.

I borrowed the DVD of "You Got Served" from my friend Jessica, and also the soundtrack of the movie - she won it in this contest. Just finished watching the movie, obviously the dancing was totally cool, plot worked out pretty well. So in conclusion, it was an OK movie, considering there aren't any real actors in there except for Jennifer Freeman and a few others.

Also, i got 90% for my maths test today! I haven't had a 90% and aove since last year this time. I actually got 92%, but then i found this question that was wrong but the teacher marked it right, so i lost one mark and 2%.  

cold_blooded_chick

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 9:54 pm
Saturday afternoon, didn't do much today except for tennis in the morning. I was wearing my new shoes, and they were totally digging into my heels, when I got home and took them off, I could actually see blood on the back of my left shoe!

Hurts like hell!

I think I'll do some maths homework, and possibly work on my english speech. Then I'll snuggle down and watch Star Wars Episdoe V - The Empire Strikes Back. They're showing it on Channel Nine today.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 5:08 pm
Sunday afternoon right now, still no one in here. It's really pissing me off a bit. But hey, what can you do.

I just finished my English persuasive speech, it's called "Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover". It's about how we shouldn't reject what we call "nerds".  

cold_blooded_chick

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:26 am
All alone again, eh? xd  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 12:54 am
wiim
All alone again, eh? xd

Emphasis on the bloody AGAIN!!!!  

cold_blooded_chick

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 12:56 am
Hmm... Crap, I posted that twice... Oh well...

Anyways, tomorrow morning, I'm going to the airport, and then I'll be on a plane on my way to Tasmania, I'll be coming back on Sunday morning, which gives me about two days to catch up on three days of school work.

See you guys next week!

Debs  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 6:24 pm
Yay! I just got a donation from GaoGaiGar! And now look! I have kitty! Except now I'm wondering if I should've got the dog instead...  

cold_blooded_chick

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 12:32 am
ok, i am now officially giving up on the perfect grammar in this thread, nobody reads it anyways, so yeah.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 12:36 am
today in english, i had to do my speech again with 8 (or was it 7) other people, cos our persuasive speech got nominated to be class representative. it was so sad, i didn't win, htough for a minute there i thought i mgiht've had a chance. but afterwards when i asked my friend, it turned out that iwas the first one to be eliminated. apparently, my manner was not fit for public speaking (said ms. cummins), even though my content was good.

oh well, i guess i'm not made out to do public spekaing. maybe i'll just try writing speeches for other people. it worked out alright last time when my friend didn't write a speech and it ws only a 30-second one, so i just wrote something down during pe and gave it to her to read, people liked it okay...  

cold_blooded_chick

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 12:36 am
i have suddnely realised why people don't read this thread.

it's bloody long and nobody is interested in some bozo talk about their boring life... stare  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:10 am
The title says...everone come and talk...FUN!!! I think I can actually read something after six years...  

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 2:53 am
Riyoku Sakimori
The title says...everone come and talk...FUN!!! I think I can actually read something after six years...

hooray! go you! i can still read cos i read chinese books from time to time, and we get chinese newspaper! and video and we have to read the subtitles.  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff