Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
the "Usagi's not so bad" petition Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do u like Usagi/Serena?
  Yes! She's cool!
  Yeah...she's not bad...
  No, ugh..i hate her!
View Results

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 5:45 pm
ok, after reading a countless amount of Usagi bashing comments from Sailor Moon fans saying "Usagi's stupid/clutzy/annoying", i want to throw this question out:

how many people actually like her and what are your reasons? maybe we can convince some Usagi/Serena bashers that she's not so bad

i might as well start with my reasons...
well, i admit Usagi's not the smartest or very graceful, but i would rather have a happy friendly idiot that an angry cold b***h being the role model for millions of little girls.
For what little brains she has, she makes up for it in her ability to spread happiness to those who are lonely (eg-Ami and Makoto)

Also, probably one of the most important lessons you can learn from her, is that it doesn't matter if you're dumb, or mess up in everything you try, even if you're an idiot you can still make a big difference in the world and help people  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 4:09 am
I like her. Shes funny, cute, and I get all my qoutes from her. Plus she is just like me. If she were smart then I totally would not have this connection with her.  

Ed~Ed

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 5:08 am
*two cents*

She -is- smart with clutzy tendices (especially in pgsm and manga <3).  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 7:12 am
I always liked Usagi/Serena because I could understand how she reacted to things in the series. She was the most human in reactions in the cartoon. Seroiusly few would be able to face a monter if they really had to! Plus, I found her reactions rather cute. I guess I just could identify with her the most.

I also loved how she grew as a person in all the series. Despite the fear and desires to be normal, she managed to get stronger. Yeah she gets strengt from her frieds but we all do, Thats the whole point of it.

I also would rather have a clumsy loveab;e goofball as a rolemodel then a cold genius superwoman.  

AirAce

Original Genius

28,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Signature Look 250

Ryuondo

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 10:29 am
I like her. I think she's really funny. She's not my favorite character but I do like her, because she reminds me of one of my friends. I like funny people.  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 4:28 pm
Yep shes kewl i just like Sailor Venus the best^-^  

Revgurl13

Usagi Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 9:11 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. heart  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 12:06 pm
One of the biggest reasons why I like Usagi is because she's funny, I love characters that can make me laugh. Plus, I admire her for her strong love and devotion to her friends and family. While she may be a crybaby, she is brave when she has to be. Usagi will easily give up her life for the greater good. Also, while she may not be book smart, Usagi is wise. She is very understanding and forgiving, and sees the good in others when everyone else doesn't. She realizes that there has to be bad times in order to appriciate the good, happy times.  

laurelinn

Tanith_4486

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 6:45 am
Usagi inspired me to be who I am today. She is my inspiration. I love her quotes.  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 7:26 am
Usagi is not bad she is a loveable character that should be prasied not bad mouthed  

Kitty The Tamer

reirei18

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 4:39 pm
she's not that bad.. she just act childish sometimes.. but she is pretty and lovable and everything.. domokun  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 5:44 pm
She's cute and clutzy. Her personality's original.  

~XxCursed-AngelxX~

Aoi Kanda

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 6:27 pm
I loved Usagi! Everything about her just seemed so original. (like ~XxCursed-AngelxX~ said) She happy, fun, strong (in her own way), and really loves the things in her life. Everyone who has seen Sailor Moon knows that is isn't the smartist or anything but it doesn't matter. She is just an loveable character! whee She proves that if you put all of you heart into something anything can be done! heart 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 7:39 am
Usagi is clutzy, and she can be quite annoying. She's also not always particularly bright. But that doesn't make her a bad character. That just mean she has flaws, which makes her a more relatable and believable character. Usagi is very sweet and compassionate, and also very loving torwards those she cares about. She's selfish, but she's also giving. Although she has her moments, when it really comes down to it, she puts others before herself. And the fact that she has touched so many lives says in itself that she is a very special girl. Anyone who believes that stupid/clutzy/annoying is an accurate depiction of Usagi's character, in my opinion, doesn't understand her character very well.

Nerina Lyon

Fashionable Millionaire

6,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 12:16 pm
yay! lots of people commented heart that makes me happy!

keep 'em coming guys!  
Home

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces