Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
TheSet - 12:34 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Derniere_Danse

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 11:23 pm
I was watching the punk show when this music video came on and by the end I was in love with not only the song but the band. Now here's the shity part... I can't find any of their music available on MP3! Total suck!

TheSet is the band
12:34 is the song that got me rock'n

Please let me know I"m not the only one who knows about this song/band

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 11:24 pm
Hey! Evidence I didn't make this up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CduktRn7tA

Derniere_Danse

finding emotive

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 4:41 pm
I've been to a The Set show twice, they're pretty good. I didn't know they had a video though not like I need it, I got the CD, well had, and they seem to like coming here so we might see them again sooner than usual. They have a Myspace to.  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 5:17 pm
so i watched it.
and fell in love.
im trying to find them on myspace.
so i can share song with friends.  

u should like me too

finding emotive

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 5:45 pm
Their Myspace is www.myspace.com/thesetband.
I dont know where you all live but they tend to still stay on the west side of Canada.  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 7:23 pm
woot! *is a west coast canadian* I tried to find any albums by them but nothing turned up! That sucks so much  

Derniere_Danse

finding emotive

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 7:36 pm
Derniere_Danse
woot! *is a west coast canadian* I tried to find any albums by them but nothing turned up! That sucks so much

Where are you from?  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 7:49 pm
finding emotive
Derniere_Danse

Where are you from?
Vancouver. I see they have a tour stop on the 16th of June near me. XD I'm taking the day off from work and going. After hearing 12:34 I want their album.  

Derniere_Danse

finding emotive

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 8:04 pm
Derniere_Danse
finding emotive
Derniere_Danse

Where are you from?
Vancouver. I see they have a tour stop on the 16th of June near me. XD I'm taking the day off from work and going. After hearing 12:34 I want their album.

And they're coming to Williams Lake in the 4th I think, they played here only just over a month ago.  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 8:10 pm
finding emotive
Derniere_Danse
finding emotive
Derniere_Danse

Where are you from?

And they're coming to Williams Lake in the 4th I think, they played here only just over a month ago.
Damn. I haven't been up to William's Lake in ages!  

Derniere_Danse

finding emotive

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 8:29 pm
Derniere_Danse
finding emotive
Derniere_Danse
finding emotive
Derniere_Danse

Where are you from?

You arn't missing anything, its still a drunken racist s**t hole. And we dont have shows very often either, wich is really all there is to do.  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 8:35 pm
finding emotive
Derniere_Danse
finding emotive
Derniere_Danse
finding emotive
Derniere_Danse

Where are you from?

You arn't missing anything, its still a drunken racist s**t hole. And we dont have shows very often either, wich is really all there is to do.
There's always going to be drunken racist hicks no matter where you go.  

Derniere_Danse

finding emotive

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 8:57 pm
Derniere_Danse
finding emotive
Derniere_Danse
finding emotive
Derniere_Danse

There's always going to be drunken racist hicks no matter where you go.

But its really bad here, and for a while the new Pot was Crystal Meth, and we smoke alot of Pot.  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 9:08 pm
I hadn't heard of them till now, but wow heart

I'm officially in love...

*is an east coast canadian* sweatdrop whee

HellMistress_Frizzy

Derniere_Danse

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 10:05 pm
Finding Emotive: I've personally never smoked pot

Frizzy: *_* I know! Aren't they a love @ first note band? I think you can only get their CD at their concerts. D:

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games