Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
I feel used

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkSyctheFan

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 2:47 pm
I feel rather used...by everyone. My bf sort of has a right to use me I suppose, but i'm kinda just another place to crash at the moment since he's homeless. Also sometimes I end up being his scapegoat...he turns to being an a*****e and guilt trips me and stuff. I've been trying to ignore it, and as usual i'm letting everyone walk all over me.

I've been sick lately, I mean really sick. When I stand up I feel dizzy. I was up all night from feeling awful, and early in the morning the phone started to ring. I tried to ignore it, figuring its about 9:00 and my dad should wake up and get it. That worthless a*****e couldn't even do that. The dog started barking about fifteen minutes later, and wouldn't stop. It really was starting to bother me. I managed to ignore it for another hour, resulting in a nasty headache. It really started to piss me off, so I got up. Some drunk guy that was one of my dads friends was pounding on the door. I told him to go away, and had to herd the dogs back inside.

I sat down for a movie, and the phone kept ringing. Every time it was for my lazy peice of crap dad, who was still sleeping the day away like I needed to be doing. My sister left a gross mess downstairs, and I had to clean it up..bleh. My bf wanted me to pick him up in town, so he could see me on his birthday. I'm not sure if I really want to get caught up in all this. I really am getting sick of this. My friends always ask to crash at my house, then end up eating all the food and making me late for stuff, when as a result I get in trouble. On top of all that my dad just won't stop bitching at me, treating me like I have a total attitude. Sure, I may have one...but thats what he gets for sleeping in, and making it so the ill one feels even worse scream I'm not quite sure if I want to cry or rip off everyone's head...maybe both. crying  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 1:37 pm
we all have problems. oh and by the way try leaving the phone off the hook if it bugs you soo much  

roofer

roofer

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 1:38 pm
we all have problems. oh and by the way try leaving the phone off the hook if it bugs you soo much  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 1:39 pm
ya  

roofer

Cupcakes are Scene

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 8:06 am
I say that if you cant handle it right now then just tell everyone, "Look I'm sick here so can you give a few days then i'll call you?", then the phone just unplug it, and then your dad, just tell him that you hate it when he gets all bitchy and you hate being around him when hes like that and that you want to have a better relationship with him. Sorry if that wasnt that helpful but its the best i could come up with, hopefully it helps though!  
Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games