Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Please take some gold
  Why thank you!
  Arigato!
View Results

Moggleberry

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 2:42 am
Dose anyone know where I can get my hands on the manga for "Time Stranger Kyoko"? Is it out in book form yet or downloadable if it isn't? I had a look around to find out but didn't find what I was looking for.

Sorry for starting a new thread if I wasn't ment to. Actually is there any other manga out by Arina-chii that isn't "Full Moon" Or "Kaito Jeanne"?
I would love more of her manga in general..

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 2:25 pm
There are 3 books of Time Stranger Kyoko, but it's not out in english. As far as I know, there were various groups working on it, so I've never found one specific group doing the entire series sad

Vol 1 was scanlated by Endless Dimension [which has since disbanded unfortunately] but if you look, you might be able to find someone hosting it.

I really can't say where to get Vol 2... sweatdrop

Vol 3 was scanlated by Indigo Dragyn from the German vol. Indigo Dragyn's site

Good luck with the search!!

[edit] Also, Arinacchi's newest series is Shinshi Doumei Cross, which scanlation's should be MUCH easier to find! rofl [/edit[  

Mus maddie

Barton Regular

Mineka_C.

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 6:39 pm
Sorry no, I've got them in Nippon hard format, no translations, even I don't pick up everything they say. But I do have the Chocolate short OAV if that's an consolation.  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 11:46 pm
Well, you should really check the sites thread that can be found here:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=635481

Manga Vision is probably the best one to hit, since it's got everything except SDC. Hm... Normally, it's quite all right to start new threads as long as it's not a repeat of one we already have. I'm not sure if this one really qualifies as a repeat though... I'll leave it for now. xd Actually, I think I might go sticky the site thread, since this question does seem to come up a lot...  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Moggleberry

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 7:46 pm
Sorry about that sweatdrop My time online is highly limited. Thanks for the help though guys! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:51 pm
I finally found it! It seemed very rushed and short though, I was disapointed  

Moggleberry

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:55 am
Yeah, the ending is really rushed... there was a reason if I remember correctly, but I can't think of what it was right now... Makes me sad, cause TSK really is my favourite of her works. Ah, well...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:19 am
The reason (which is told in my copy of the 3rd takoubon) is that she wanted to draw the Hizuki-part of the story very soon so she just put the other characters in fast. Buh.. I was very disappointed about of that because TSK was my first shoujo I read and I'd hoped it would last longer..  

Suicu Azul

ShiaKitty

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:12 am
I've been looking for Time Stranger Kyoko for a long time now, but so far I haven't been able to find any English version or scanlations anywheres. *cries* Someone here posted a link to a French site, but I haven't gotten in there yet to see if their scanlations are in French or not. I know some French, but I'm a lot better with English. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:35 am
Oh, if it's the same French site that I first read the scanlations on, the scanlations are in English. It's just the site. I think some of the scanltions may be in French, but most of them aren't. Tough, it's been a while since I've gone to the site. I have TSK on my computer now and everything.  

Fuyu Maiden

XseikoX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:50 am
I tried doing it but but but the thingiy says you have to log in...I think....

[edit] okay. I logged in and then when I try to get in the site wont load T-T *sniff  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:47 pm
Moggleberries
Dose anyone know where I can get my hands on the manga for "Time Stranger Kyoko"? Is it out in book form yet or downloadable if it isn't? I had a look around to find out but didn't find what I was looking for.

Sorry for starting a new thread if I wasn't ment to. Actually is there any other manga out by Arina-chii that isn't "Full Moon" Or "Kaito Jeanne"?
I would love more of her manga in general..

I'm currently reading her brand new book: gentlemen's alliance cross...there's currently three books out with three more on the way...very good though! i couldn't put it down...i even missed re-runs of host club for it....  

Eskimo~Bunnie

Kuroiku

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:50 am
The english version is actually going to released sometime in July. VIZ media is going to translate it. Shojo beat in other words. July 1st actually.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:52 pm
Support Arina and buy the official version--either Japanese or English, your choice. cool  

hana2111

dreamstar_123

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:08 am
try mangafox.com biggrin they have like EVERYTHING online XP  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items