Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wisdom Teeth =
  Owee?
  o.O?
View Results

Delicacii

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 6:36 pm
I was just wondering if anyone had theirs pulled out.

>< mine were pulled today and they bug me badly...

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 7:29 pm
Nah, I still have mine. But mine aren't grown all the way in I don't think.  

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

Light of Nuitari
Crew

Tricky Reveler

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 7:50 pm
I had mine cut out back in March. I didn't have much trouble. I looked like a beaver for like three days or so, and was drugged up for a good amount of time. Hurt like hell the first day I was up and around though.  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 8:21 pm
I had mine out a few months ago. Just with a local, I had to take tylanol for the first 18 hours or so, you wouldn't believe the stuff they tried to give me rolleyes
Edit: Mine came out easy though, my friend had his out a few weeks ago and he had to take meds for about a week.  

`Ragnar

Lady Sang

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 6:07 am

I didn't get them pulled out, yet. I hope I don't have to >.O

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 10:07 am
I should probably get mine pulled, but I don't have the money >_>

[Mariko]
Crew

- O b l i v i o u s l y

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 2:15 pm
I didn't get mine pulled yet...
But my sister did and her face was all swollen.
Then about a couple of months later, she was at the hospital with blood problems!
But she's fine now! n_n

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 3:56 pm
I had my top ones out under local - not too bad. The bottom ones came out under sedation - that was less pleasant. A few days of hamster cheeks but still better than toothache! They get cavities quicker because they're harder to clean. My dentist said a lot of the time they actually come through with caries!  

Tsunamimom

Sealed.With.A.Kiss

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 6:58 pm
I havent and I dont want to.... eek  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 8:23 pm
My cousin had to get all four of his out I think it was... last summer. He said you can't feel where your mouth is and it's really weird. At one point one of my other two cousins had to spoon feed him yogurt. The painkillers made him sick.

My sister also had to get all four of her's out last Monday. I wasn't around to see what she looked like, but she talked a lot about it on her blog. She basically freaked out a lot before the operation and was really confused and tired after the operation. Then, the painkillers put her out like a box of wine.

We all met up this Sunday for Mother's Day and my cousin and my sister went into great detail of how you have to syring out food in the holes. Yeah... it was really nasty... and we were in a restraunt eating at the time too. As for me, I have to get my four wisdom teeth out this summer. After hearing all the horror stories, I'm not looking forward to it much.  

SilentFuzzle

black_knightj

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 8:41 pm
Havn't yet and don't tihnk I will.  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 12:17 am
I had mine out and I was sooooooo mad the dentist wouldn't knock me out for it and it hurt so bad!!  

Valoheart

The Polls Project

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff