hmmm....teams?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 12:20 pm
what do u think would be the strongest team up, if 2 characters from KH teamed up?

Examples of teams at random...: Riku and Sora, Roxas and Axel, Riku and Roxas, Sora and Kairi, ect....  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 9:58 am
*spoiler*Personally, I love the Riku/Sora team you actually get in the game...they have the coolest team attack^^

Let's see, I wouldn't mind seeing an Axel/Demyx team. Fire and water can compliment each other nicely^^

If Xaldin and Xigbar worked together, that would be one freakishly scary team eek (they'd kill me off instantly><)  

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 12:28 pm
Ayaji
*spoiler*Personally, I love the Riku/Sora team you actually get in the game...they have the coolest team attack^^

Let's see, I wouldn't mind seeing an Axel/Demyx team. Fire and water can compliment each other nicely^^

If Xaldin and Xigbar worked together, that would be one freakishly scary team eek (they'd kill me off instantly><)
omg...yeah...ive always thought what would happen if xaldin and xigbar were together! xd fun, fun!  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 1:32 pm
You'd have no time to do anything...while Xigbar was reloading, Xaldin would spear you to death><  

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 1:55 pm
on a more random note, mind if i steal those clips on your sig? ive been looking forever for that one of axel spinning the wheels... xd  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:07 am
the best team would be xaldin and xigbar that would just be wayyyy too hard stressed

the worst would probably be axel and roxas cause axel would be trying to cuddle through the whole battle xp  

strifechick

Free-post!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff