Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply MMBN Help/Question/Strategies etc.
PLEASE HELP ME!!! (MMBN3)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rock Bomber

7,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 3:51 pm
Can some one help me with MMBN3 White?!

#1- u know when ur in the undernet and u run into those security boxes that say "So and so hold the key to this" ? where do you find the keys? (atleast give me a hint)

#2-u know the Secret Areas ruled by Serenade? How and where do u find the progrogram "hammer" to destroy the giant path blocking walls in Secret area? (atleast hint)

I'd very much appriciate if some one would give me advice...  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 7:44 pm
There was already someone that said something about the hammer earlier in a thread.  

Ryuto Asamiya
Captain

Silenfoot

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 7:34 am
Tiayoh

#1- u know when ur in the undernet and u run into those security boxes that say "So and so hold the key to this" ? where do you find the keys? (atleast give me a hint)

#2-u know the Secret Areas ruled by Serenade? How and where do u find the progrogram "hammer" to destroy the giant path blocking walls in Secret area? (atleast hint)

The stuff about "So-and-so holds the key" is a clue to which V3 (or maybe it's V2) evil Navi you must beat in order to open the cube. For example, once you beat FlashMan's ghost, go to the cube that says (I think it's) "A shining Navi holds the key." The game will say "The seal is broken as FlashMan's power weakens!" or something like that.

The Hammer is in Under7.  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 2:45 pm
...Ah! Thx SO MUCH!!!  

Rock Bomber

7,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200

sushi phish

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 1:48 pm
hammer can be bought from a net trader if i'm not mistaken  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 2:52 pm
creecher08
hammer can be bought from a net trader if i'm not mistaken
unfortunately i positive you can't....I've bought everything from every net trader, bug trader,ect... its supposed to be a program, ithink, you are thinking of the hammer battle chip, aren't you?  

Rock Bomber

7,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200

Unlucky-chan

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 11:01 pm
Tiayoh

#1) There is no key for them. You have to beat the v.2 and 3 of the mentioned navi to get into that area.

#2) It is found in the undernet. (hint: you firdt have to beat Flameman V.2 and 3 to get there)  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 1:17 am
Hammertips.. First you have to find the defeat the ghost of FlamMan.
He's at the right of Undernet 5. Take the warp-pads and then go up before the single arrow to reach him. he's invisible, so just step onto the last square at the edead end and you'll automatically battle.

Consult
http://www.rpgclassics.com/shrines/gba/mmbn3/serenade.shtml

for more details.(A good tip is getting the FolderBak for Blue version to defeat the towers in Secret net and Grass Field chips for White)  

Fiyun

MMBN Help/Question/Strategies etc.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff